Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

She felt her man as he pumped load after load of his seed into her and held her tightly to his body. He managed to make her laugh as she tried to catch her breath and the fed one another kisses in between much needed breaths. Both of their hearts were racing and it was warming that she could feel his in sync with her own. "Babe... you're as healthy as a horse and don't blame me for taking advantage of this most opportune moment. What can I say? You bring out the animal in me." She teased with her body still connected to his and the cool air kissing at her heated body.

"What would you say to a night swim?" he asked her. "There's an island out in the bay a bit further and it has a neat little pond. The island is uninhabited and we will probably have it all to ourselves."
Of course if they were going to do that they would need to uncouple, and so far, neither one of them had show the least interest in separating. "Or we could stay right here and have another good Fuck, a long slow one. What is your pleasure?"

With the mood she was in, she didn't know if she had the ability to take it slow. "Mmm... maybe we should take a swim to that island and be stranded together." Living out a little fantasy. Gabriella indulged in another passionate kiss before removing his generous length from her sex. "Would you recommend skinny dipping or should I slip on my bikini again?" She asked as she stood there as naked as ever before her fiance.

"Well, were going to take the boat to the island. I know it looks close, but its actually 5 miles away. We'll land the boat, and then walk into the little lake that's there and have our swim. Put on your deck shoes, but skip the suit, we'll be all alone anyway. Oh and bring sunscreen in case we stay the night. The sun can be brutal out there and we don't want to burn any tender parts." He laughed at the thought and started up the engine. It took but 5 minutes to reach the island with the fast boat and he tied up the boat in a cove and got out the rubber dingy. Once loaded with a blanket, the wine and suncreen, he paddled them to shore.

Gabby was rather excited and did as he suggested. "I can't believe that I'm engaged." She openly pondered as she joined her fiance in the boat. As he paddled them to shore, soft manicured fingers dipped into the water and watched the beautiful effects. Once they had the blanket set up she couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of the sand between her toes. The view was gorgeous. "This all feels like a dream." Her bright smile rivaled that if the moon. "Jack? Are we sleeping here tonight?" She asked with genuine curiosity. She wouldn't be surprised if the answer was yes.

Back
Top Bottom