Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

stealing brother's girlfriend ((demented-tiger & LaSirene))

nladisha

Supernova
"I promise you, you'll really like her, and she'll like you too," Xavier said as he lead Priscilla up the steps to the apartment.

Priscilla was a little nervious. She knew she shouldn't be. She'd already met Xavier's parents, and they liked her. They thought she was a perfect match for thier son. But there was one more person in Xavier's life she needed to meet - one who meant more to him than even his parents - his older sister. He spoke very highly of her. She was his best friend, his mentor, his first teacher, and his confident. As a child, Xavier had worshiped her. As a young man, he looked to her for guidance. Now he wanted his girlfriend to meet the legend.

Priscilla wasn't jealous. She'd pretty much surplanted the sister in the department of friend and confident; and now that he was in college, Xavier needed less and less of his sister's guidance. But she knew how much Xavier valued his sister's opinion. Not that he'd abandon Priscilla at the drop of a penny, should that be his sister's advice, but she did not want to be responsible for ruining such a special sibling relationship because Xavier chose her over his sister.

Priscilla adjusted her ponytail as she waited by the door while Xavier knocked on the door of the apartment. "Hey, sis! It's me, Xavier."

demented-tiger said:
"I promise you, you'll really like her, and she'll like you too," Xavier said as he lead Priscilla up the steps to the apartment.

Priscilla was a little nervious. She knew she shouldn't be. She'd already met Xavier's parents, and they liked her. They thought she was a perfect match for thier son. But there was one more person in Xavier's life she needed to meet - one who meant more to him than even his parents - his older sister. He spoke very highly of her. She was his best friend, his mentor, his first teacher, and his confident. As a child, Xavier had worshiped her. As a young man, he looked to her for guidance. Now he wanted his girlfriend to meet the legend.

Priscilla wasn't jealous. She'd pretty much surplanted the sister in the department of friend and confident; and now that he was in college, Xavier needed less and less of his sister's guidance. But she knew how much Xavier valued his sister's opinion. Not that he'd abandon Priscilla at the drop of a penny, should that be his sister's advice, but she did not want to be responsible for ruining such a special sibling relationship because Xavier chose her over his sister.

Priscilla adjusted her ponytail as she waited by the door while Xavier knocked on the door of the apartment. "Hey, sis! It's me, Xavier."

Eleanor knew that today her younger brother would be bringing over his girlfriend. She was torn between excitement and jealousy. Of course they had such a great relationship, but she didnt want Xavier to leave her in the dust. He wouldnt do that anyway but she couldnt help but worried.

As she stepped out of the shower, she looked over at the clock. 11:30 am. They were suppose to be here within minutes and Eleanor sighed to herself. She was dreading meeting his girlfriend just because it was her little brother. As she was pulling on her jeans and tank top, she heard a knock on the door and the sound of her brothers voice. "Just a minutes she called as she was drying off her long black hair. Throwing the towel aside she walked to the door, unlocking it and letting both of them in. "It's good to see you Xav!" she cooed as she gave him a hug. Eleanor was about 5"8, which was tall for the girls in her family. When she noticed Priscilla, she had to look down slightly. "You must be Xavier's girlfriend. I'm Eleanor." She smiled warmly and gestured for them both to come in. Closing the door behind them she looked over at Priscilla, "So you're going to the same college as my brother?" She asked casually to spark up a conversation.

Priscilla smiled and tried to look as pleasant as she could. But she couldn't help trying to make herself more impressive. She stood up to her full height of 5' 3" and puffing out her E-cup breasts. She inadvertently pulled a strand of jet black hair back from her face. Her pale skin stood out from her dark clothing - a dark blue tank top that molded to each of her breasts, crop pants, and 3" heels that still did not bring her up to the level of her boyfriend's sister.

Priscilla watched the way Xavier returned his sister's warm greeting with a hug and a "It's good to see you too, El." Then, the legendary Eleanor came to greet Priscilla. Priscilla nodded, and replied, "It's nice to meet you Eleanor. Xavier's told me so much about you. I'm Priscilla."

She and Xavier followed Eleanor into the apartment. She could practically feel her boyfriend beaming with pride. "Yeah, we do go to the same college together," Priscilla said to Eleanor. "I'm studying education. I'd like to be a teacher someday."

Eleanor noticed her brothers girlfriend trying to accentuate her curves. She was a little hot and bothered by it but she shook off the feels and sat down on her couch. "Well that's nice. You can never have too many teachers." Eleanor smiled, "I majored in Psychology. Took forever to get through college but worth it." She shrugged to herself and looked back at Priscilla, "So tell me about yourself. I need to make sure you're the one for my little brother here." She laughed softly.

There was something about Priscilla that got to Eleanor. Maybe it was her large breast or her height or something but Eleanor was oddly attracted to her. She couldnt stop thinking about things that she could do with his girlfriend and it bother her. But then again, whatever her opinion is, Xavier will follow with what she has to say.

Priscilla smiled as Eleanor described her major - though it was mostly as a response to a quip Xavier gave, regarding how slow his sister took through college, and how much it was "worth" in terms of student debt. It was all in good fun, on his part. Priscilla also cracked a little smile when Eleanor said she needed to make sure she was right for Xavier. It was only a response to Eleanor's laugh. In reality, Priscilla felt herself almost choking with nerves. This was what she was dreading. Though it was veiled as a joke, she didn't doubt Eleanor really was trying to gauge if Priscilla was right for her little brother.

Swallowing hard, Priscilla briefly explained her relationship with Xavier. Xavier inserted in a few comments here and there, but for the most part, he let Priscilla do the talking. Most of the details Xavier had already told Eleanor about in e-mails, phone calls, and face-to-face visits. Priscilla and Xavier had first met in the dorms. They found they had a lot to talk about together, and enjoyed each others company. They studied together, hung out together, and, when their roommates were out and about, sat in each others rooms just to talk and spend time together. They'd been dating for quite some time now. Priscilla didn't say anything about the many times she and Xavier slept together, and niether did Xavier. That was very personal. When she was finished Priscilla hoped Eleanor had a good idea of what she meant to Xavier.

Eleanor smiled softly, "Well it seems like the two of you are good together. But that still doesnt convince me." She laughed softly and looked over at Xavier. "Why dont you go and get us all some lunch while Priscilla and have chat a little bit. Girl to girl." Eleanor hoped that Xavier would leave the two of them alone, hoping to get a chance to get Priscilla alone and maybe seduce her to where she cant help but sleep with her. She couldnt help but get the hot and bothered feeling again, so she brushed some hair out of her face and played it off as if she never felt that way.

Xavier and Priscilla exchanged looks. He was obviously confused by his sister's reaction. So was Priscilla. Eleanor really was a hard person to please. Xavier also seemed a bit worried when Eleanor requested some girl-to-girl time with Priscilla. Priscilla didn't blame him. For all she knew, this would be Eleanor's chance to trash talk her, and try and push her away from Xavier. For a moment, Priscilla hoped Xavier would make an excuse and defy his sister. But he didn't. He excused himself and scuttled out the door. My god! thought Priscilla. She really does have him on a leash. Her roommate had joked about the notion when Priscilla had first mentioned Xavier's devotion to his sister. She hadn't believed it until now.

"Wow," she said when she and Eleanor were alone. "I always thought big sisters were annoyed by thier obnoxious little brothers. You and Xavier sure get along nicely. Is it true you and he never really had much of a sibling rivalry?"

Eleanor smiled when Xavier left and looked back over at Priscilla, "Its true to an extent. I mean yea we had little arguments but that was when we were itty bitty." She shrugged and smiled at her. "Don't worry, im not going to yell at you or anything. I like you so far. So i have no reason to yell at you." Eleanor slightly puffed out her chest as she leaned against the arm of the couch. She tried to be conspicuous about her trying to seduce Priscilla.

"Oh, I wasn't worrying about that," laughed Priscilla. "It's just - well - I can tell you love Xavier a lot. He really does talk about you all the time. You'd think you were a second mother to him, the way he talks sometimes. But I love him too, and I can plainly see he loves me. We're happy together. I don't see why we wouldn't be right for each other."

Eleanor shrugged and placed her hand lightly on Priscilla's thigh, "Of course i love my little brother. And ican tell you guys are very happy. I just need to make sure everything is good for the two of you." She very slowly crept her hand up Priscilla's thigh.

Priscilla shivered at Eleanor's light touch. It felt rather - awkward. Her heart started beating faster. "Well, what could possibly go wrong?" she asked. That seemed to take her mind off the fact Eleanor was creeping her hand across her lap. It was similar to the way she touched Xavier when she was bored and wanted to have some real fun - something he joyfully obliged in, considering the size of her bust.

Eleanor noticed and smiled to herself, "Youre so pretty! I'm suprised you werent dating anybody when my brother found you." She leaned in a little closer. She couldnt control the thoughts that were going through her head.

"Well, we met when we were freshman, and all my friends went to different schools when we graduated high school, so we all scattered," babbled Priscilla, feeling rather giddy that this strange girl was fingering the inside of her thigh and leaning in closer to her. The fast beating of her heart was distracting her. She hadn't felt this nervious since the first time she opened her bra for Xavier.

"Same thing happened when i went off to college. Many of my friends left me for colleges further away." Eleanor said slowly as her hand slid a little more up Priscilla's thigh. Her fingers were barely touching the groin part of her jeans. She kept leaning closer ever so slightly, noticing the nervousness of Priscilla.

Now Priscilla was painfully aware of Eleanor's hand hovering right next to her crotch. She started to squeeze her legs together, though it was only a feeble guesture.

"Um... Your hand, it's... It's... a little too close to my private region..."

Eleanor smiled slightly, "It is. Would that be a problem?" she said seductively. She moved her hand away slowly and leaned in closer to Priscilla, her breast touching her arm. Eleanor couldn't control herself any.ore and she wanted Priscilla for herself.

Priscilla shrank back in her seat slightly as she noted how close Eleanor was getting to her. "Are you ever this friendly with Xavier?" she asked. Her breath was coming in quick gasps now, and her cleavage was visibly heaving.

Eleanor laid her hand on Priscilla's chest, right above her breast. Her hand was warm and she was trying to calm her down. "I could never do that with my brother. Not into things like that. I love him but can't." She smiled warmly at Priscilla.

Priscilla stared back at Eleanor, noting the older woman's hand placed above her heaving breasts. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She was fascinated, yet at the same time nervious. In the back of her mind, she wondered where Xavier was.

Eleanor closer to Priscilla, her breast barely touching Priscillas. Her lips so close to Priscilla's and she smiled slightly, "Are you nervous? Or is there something else?" Her voice was soft and her slid slowly down to Priscilla's breast and she traced her finger around her nipple, through her shirt, slowly.

Priscilla didn't answer. She stiffened noticeably as Eleanor's fingers caressed her breast and teased her nipple. Inspite of herself, Priscilla felt her nipples hardening through her shirt and her bra. She let out a nervious gasp that held a note of pleasure in it. She placed a hand on Eleanor's arm, but did not wrench the older girl's hand away from her breast. For some reason, she just couldn't think straight.

Eleanor smiled at the response and continued to tease her nipple through her shirt. She took her other hair and caressed Priscilla's face. Gently, she tilted Priscilla's head towards hers and let her lip lightly graze Priscilla's. Eleanor's hand traveled down her breast and down her stomach. She let her fingers creep their way into her shirt and then slowly slid her hand back up to her breast. Eleanor began to tease Priscilla's nipples again while lightly pressing her lips to Priscilla's.

It was almost instinctive. As Eleanor's lips touched hers, Priscilla kissed the older woman. She didn't know why. This was her boyfriend's older sister, for crying out loud! Possibly her future sister-in-law. But the way Eleanor caressed her stomach and her breast - it was different than when Xavier did it. It was more delicate and tender. Priscilla couldn't put her finger on it. She tried to tell herself that she wasn't a dyke, and she shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong, not least of why was the fact this was Xavier's sister.

But instead, Priscilla was locking lips with Eleanor, and not doing a damn thing to stop the woman from reaching under her shirt to tease her sensative nipples through her bra. Priscilla slid her hand up Eleanor's arm to her shoulder and started to pull her into an embrace, while slipping her other arm around the woman's back.

Back
Top Bottom