Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assistance in the Woods

Crescent

Super-Earth
[Update!]
Despite coming back to this idea now and then, I haven't managed to get back into writing it. I'm hoping to continue in the story shortly with new focus for the characters.
[/Update]

Hey all! Here's the beginnings of a story I've had running around in my head for a while now. At some point I imagined it as a roleplay, but realized I have too many expectations regarding the story and characters to ask of a partner. I hope you enjoy this introduction to it. There are of course smutty parts to come. Do leave feedback!

------------------------------------------------------​

"Lena, how are you holding up?"

Sean broke the relative silence of the past 30 minutes with this simple, but unnecessary question. Unnecessary it was as Sean knew the answer before he asked. He knew it twofold even. He was well aware of how Lena was 'holding up.' His sister's usual graceful stride had become clumsy and awkward. The most obvious of low hanging branches and exposed roots completely escaped her notice until either the side of her pack or the toe of her boot were made their acquaintance. It had even been sometime since she last cursed under her breath at her own lack of coordination, a true sign that something was amiss.

Sean also knew what his sister's answer would be. "I am holding up just fine, dear brother. Thank you for your concern." Her tone held its usual level of sarcasm, though something else as well. A slight agitation was in her voice. Had he not known Lena for his whole life, and 19 years of hers, Sean may have worried this annoyance was directed towards him. It wasn't. She was annoyed with herself.

The pair was two and a half days into their five day hike. They had left camp that morning each with half a liter of water and plans to fill up at Lake Rotunda, a mere two miles away. Much to their dismay, a most unfortunate sign caused a change in plans. Apparently, Lake Rotunda was presently home to a foreign algae, dangerous to the insides of your average human. Three hours later, the siblings had found only two dried up streams and one giant yellow ball of fire to quench their thirsts. It had been half an hour since Sean watched his sister drink the last of his water. Their next campsite and guaranteed refill could not come soon enough.

This was just the type of day Miriam lived for. She lay out in her favorite white adirondack, the one that had taken a truck, her brother, two of his friends, and a whole lot of man sweat to place just perfectly overlooking the downward-sloping meadow near her cabin. As far as Miriam was concerned, this memory only added to the chair's value. Two cute, sweaty, shirtless men (three if she could misremember that one was her brother) exerting themselves for her benefit....it was enough to set her fantasies off every time she settled into the wooden seat. If only Jack hadn't whisked them away so quickly afterwards, Miriam might just have some true memories to match the fantasies. The seat was certainly large enough for three, provided they weren't afraid to get friendly.

Such thoughts aside, Miriam did at least have the sun to embrace her today. Her smooth, lightly tanned skin was relishing in the sun's affections. So relaxed was she, in fact, that her green and white striped bikini top lay discarded to the side. The only things on the 30 year old beauty's mind this day were the warmth, a new book in her lap, the scent of late Spring, and of course, memories.

"Lena, hold on a second." Despite his sister's exasperated sigh, he could see the gratefulness in the way she slumped against a nearby birch. Sean produced a folded-up map from the cargo pocket in his shorts and quickly set to unfold it. "Here is where we started today", his narrow blue eyes scanned the dotted line eastward, "...so we must be right about here," his finger pressed into the map. "....And? The next site is on this trail. If you're done being Captain Cartography, then how about we keep moving." The increased sharpness in her voice gave away Lena's frustrations. Sean loved his sister well, but this tired and cranky version of her was starting to wear on him.

"My POINT.....is that there are some houses around here. If I'm right, there's one not far off from the next bend North. We could stop and rest a moment, get out of the sun."

"Private property Sean. I know you're tired, but we can't stay at some random house." Sean grumbled. It was clearly not HE that was tired. Could she not see this was for her benefit? Just as he opened his mouth to retort, Lena pushed herself off of the tree in the direction of the trail. One step, two steps, her knees buckled.

"Lena!" Sean quickly unbuckled and dropped his pack. His sister had fallen backwards and sideways, the weight of her back pulling her awkwardly to the ground. Her whole face winced disturbingly as she landed on her hip. A weak "....owww", was all the girl managed to express. Sean dropped to a knee in front of her, unbuckling her pack and easing it off her shoulders.

"Are you ok!?" A slight panic could be heard in his voice. "Nhhg... My head...hurts." Lena tried to adjust herself. "ANGghh! M-my hip....really fucking hurts." Sean looked to her right hip, and found next to it a hard, knotted root with a significant scuff on it.

"Shit....Lena, I....I think we need help. We can't move you like this. You're dehydrated AND hurt!" Not sure whether to expect words of agreement or defiance, Sean was quite surprised by his sister's reaction. A whimper escaped her peach-colored lips, followed by another, louder. Lena shivered slightly as tears started to form in her eyes, narrow and blue like her brothers. Sean was taken aback. His elder sister, now 23, had always shown so much poise and confidence in any situation. Not once in recent memory could he recall her breaking down like this, let alone crying. Yet there she lay, awkwardly on her backside, leaning into her pack, strands of her dark brown pony-tailed dangling messily over her eyes, all the color in her pretty face draining away in tears. In a way it was beautiful....and terrifying.

**UPDATE!** [5/18/15] This portion is coming TWO YEARS after the intro to the story! So it may read a bit differently (hopefully better)

That gentle sensation of bare skin lightly brazing beneath a golden sun, it was like unconnected spotted tingles slowly filling in constellations across Miriam's body. Like a gentle, soothing acupuncture, it had long evaporated any worries Miriam might have had. Molded into her seat, her feminine frame draped along the curved back of the heavy wooden chair. Miriam's left wrist was committed to the smallest amount of work, holding her paperback novel upright for tilted head to read. Beneath shaded lenses framed in cheap yellow plastic, her eyes lazily scanned the lettered pages. Her thumb, wedged between them, could just keep the gentle breeze from skipping ahead in the story. Even these small exertions wore on Miriam. She would surely have given in to full body limpness were she not at such a juicy part.

The book's heroine had just beat an astounding escape from the city with exactly the evidence she needed to bring down her former employers. They, she and the mob hitman who helped her get away, found themselves in an empty beach house at dusk, sharing their first moment of peace together since her life fell apart 3 days prior. With her back to his firm chest, her face nestled against his neck, the heroine could feel the touch of well worn fingers grazing her thigh.

Back in reality, Miriam's own hand matched the imagery circulating in her mind as it caressed her smooth skin. As the former hitman's touch etched inward, Miriam's did the same. Where his hand maneuvered upward, teasing its way into her shirt, Miriam's delved below. The tips of curled fingers grazed just above the waistband of her bikini bottoms before extending beneath the elastic barrier. As they continued over her smoothly waxed mound, to her tender lips, the words on the page ceased to matter. Miriam's eyes closed, and her mind opened to a fantasy of her own depiction, one where she was not alone in her adirondack, the lips on her neck were not imagined, and the fingers in her sex were not her own.

The perfection of her fantasy couldn't last. With a cloud passing between Miriam and the source of her basking, a cool breeze took it's opportunity to carry goose pimples to her skin and a rigidness to her exposed, pink nipples. Not to be deterred, Miriam's digits continued to paint a moistened line, forward and back, between her snug lips. The passing breeze brought a ruffle amongst the brush behind her. The touch of flowing air left her skin, and yet the noise behind her remained, grew louder even. A squirrel, certainly, she thought, and what a sight it would see were it to scamper forward a dozen yards. That's what she told herself anyway, until she heard breathing, heavy breathing, far heavier than what any rodent's lungs could produce.

Her eyes slowly blinked open, momentarily sensitive to even the filtered sunlight. She straightened up in her seat, shifting at her hips to turn her shoulders. Glancing behind her, Miriam could see the source of the breathing. A lean young man, barely in his 20s, stood, panting heavily, bent forward with his hands grasping his knees. Sweat soaked his short, deep brown hair and dripped from his reddened face. "Oh my gosh! Are you alright!?" Pushing up on the left armrest and turning to face him, she spoke worriedly, "Oh my gosh! Are you alrigh..." He lifted his head, his blue-gray eyes leveling on her, and Miriam froze in place for an eternal half second. "Oh god!" She yelped, and hurriedly crossed her arms over her naked chest, turning back away from him and keenly aware of the two wet fingers of her right hand where they touched the side of her upper ribcage.

The young man's fair face turned, if possible, even more crimson as he cast his gaze aside in shame. Sounds of exertion came from Miriam now as she stomped around her chair looking for her missing top. She huddled down with the chair between them, securing the green and white garment over her breasts with a rushed knot, then looping the straps over her shoulders. She whipped her head back in his direction, just as she heard him speak.

"I'm, um, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

Miriam huffed and scrunched her brow, standing upright and facing him. "You can't just.....jump out of the woods like that. Not when I'm....not onto someone's property!" A touch of shrill in her voice target of her words wincing. He looked much more a scolded boy now than he had been a man moments ago.

"I'm sorry, it's..." He dared to raise his eyes to her, only to immediately divert them again at the sight of the angry lines in her face. "It's my sister," he added weakly, exhaustion now evident in his youthful back and shoulders.

In full hands on her hips mode, Miriam glowered back, unimpressed with his apology. "And what are you even...huh? Your sister?"

**Reserved for later updates**

Back
Top Bottom