Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies to Partners to Lovers. (Semper Fi x demented-tiger)

"Perhaps you rescued me from a pimp," suggested Amanda. That sounded like a likely story. Teenage runaways were often victimized by pimps. And an experienced gun-runner would have encountered all manner of miscreants, including pimps. It would make sense that a feisty, independant woman like Caitlin would take pity on a poor, helpless 16-17 year old runaway, held prisoner by a dirty pig of a pimp. "Though I'm not sure how I'd go from a guilty runaway to your dedicated lesbian lover."

Kat nods, it did sound like a likely story, one that happened in real life everyday. She shrugs "People can have extreme reactions to the people that rescue them. Especially if we then stayed together from then on. And that story would make it fit, why it says that Caitlin is extremely protective of Janice." Kat says with a faint smile, Kat thought that this would be a fun assignment, aside from the life-threatening aspect of it. She glanced at the clock, which only read 5pm. She faintly wondered how the two of them would pass the rest of the evening before going to sleep.

Amanda looked at the clock as well. It was 5 hours to her bed-time. She was already bored. It was going to be a long afternoon. She glanced over her file again, then set in the drawer of the night-table, over the Gideon Bible. "What do we do with these?" she asked without closing the drawer. "We can't just leave them laying around. Why would anyone keep a file of thier life story around anyway? And besides, what if our gangster friends decide to search our room, in case they want to make sure we're safe for them to do business with."

She shrugs "Depends on your preference, you can either hide it damn well, but I prefer to burn it in the sink." She says, pulling out the small lighter form her pocket that she kept on her, despite that she didn't smoke. "But make sure you have everything important memorized," She says as she grabs her file and glances through it once more "You're welcome to read my file if you want, if you want to know any of Caitlin's history." She offers, setting it on the bed.

"I'd better, just so I have a good idea of what to expect," Amanda said. "You should probably read mine. Then we can burn them." The whole notion of burning the files sounded exciting. It almost sounded like something in a spy movie. But this was no movie. This was a serious assignment. Amanda paid close attention as she read Kat's file, filing away all the important details she'd be expected to know as Kat's lover.

Kat nodded, taking Janice's file and reading through it, taking in the important details. She spent ten minutes reading through them before standing up, "Ready?" She asks as she pulled the lighter out of her pocket again as she dropped the file into the sink. It really did seem like something out of a movie. But then again it was the most effective way to get rid of them, to leave no trace of them.

Amanda nodded and followed Kat into the bathroom. She placed Caitlin's file into the sink, then stepped back to watch. She tried to hide her juvenille excitement. This was work, not a game. Burning really did work, as it made sure there was no paper trail an enemy could follow to discover her and Kat's true identities. Still, this all seemed exciting and almost unreal. She really was on an undercover mission!

Kat lit the corner of both files on fire before putting the lighter back in her pocket, watching as the files burned. Kat glanced over at Amanda "Are you are the 'excited stage' or the 'scared shitless stage'?" Kat asks curiously with a smile. One usually went through both during their first few undercover assignments. She watched the fire once more, being sure that it stayed contained to the sink and the files within them.

Amanda hesitated before answering. "I suppose I'm at the excited stage. This is my first assignment. I know this is serious police work, but I just can't help but feel excited. It feels so... unreal..."

She nods smiling a bit as the flame goes out, she turns the water on to rinse the ashes down the drain. "There's nothing wrong with being excited. I know I was the first few assignments, still am with some of them." She says, flipping the water off once all the ashes were gone.

"And then excitement turns to waiting," sighed Amanda. She shuffled back to the bed and plopped herself down on her stomach. Her breasts seemed to prop her up slightly. "Do you suppose the TV works? I assume criminals hiding out in a dingy hotel just sit around drinking beer and watching TV between heists. We can't drink beer, but I suppose TV is better than the reading material in here."

She nods "There is always a lot of waiting no matter what part of the department you are in." Kat says as she relaxes onto her bed. "I dunno, it probably gets at least a couple channels. And as for reading material I brought a couple of books with, they're in my bag if you want to check them out." She offers as she lays on her back, her arms folded behind her head.

Back
Top Bottom