Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tossed and found (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Panting a bit he shook his head. "I don't think I'll have that much stamina.." He chuckled a bit. "After all I'm running on a empty stomach." He said as kept himself deeply planted inside of her. "What should we use to plug you up? He smirked as he started to think. He wasn't quite sure what they could use. But maybe she would have an idea. For now he enjoyed being inside of her, as he softly cuddled against her feeling her lovely chest against hisxc

"Do you have any carrots? Large ones?" she asked. We could carve one to fit, maybe even a potato. "I could roll my hips up high like in the car and you could go look." It wasn't much but i was a hope.

"A carrot..?!" He said a bit confused as he chuckled. The idea was rather amusing to him. "Well I think I may have some frozen ones.." He chuckled loudly. "Would that be okay.." He said as he got ready to slowly remove himself from her to go get it.

"NO!" she srieked. " It will be way too cold. Ok so how about a shot glass? You have one of those?" She couldn't believe she had not thought of that earlier. "Get me a shot glass." she lay on the couch, her ass in the air waiting for him.

Andy chuckled as she shrieked. Indeed it would have been pretty cold. Getting up he went to his mini bar area in the kitchen. Luckily he had rather tiny shot glasses, used mostly for display. He wondered how well it would fit inside of her. Making his way back to her, he smiled as he licked his lips a bit. Seeing her in that position was just amazing! "Here's your shot glass.." He said handing it to her.

"Thank you," she said slipping theclosed end inside her pussy. It fit easily. It had another interesting effect though as well. It was like a window. The isde of her vagina, complete with his load of cum was clearly visable. she stood up and held it in place, it didnt leak. she let go and it stayed right there. She had to waddle a bit but she could even walk. "Lets take our shower now... I don't know about you but I'm sticky."

Andy laughed as he saw it inside of her. "Haha you're walking kinda funny. How does it fill?" He asked, but he had to admit the idea of it holding his own cum inside of her turned him on. Following after her he smiled and nodded. "Yea I'm really sticky. Lets go shower.." He said placing a hand on her lower back as they headed up stairs. "The only downside to this idea is I have don't have any more holes to play with.." He frowned playfully, at her.

She looked at him puzzled as they reached the top of the stairs. "What do you mean?" she asked matter of factly. " I have three, only one is plugged at the moment" She wasn't sure at this point if was very conservative, inexperienced, shy or what."They belong to you, you know, all three of them." she stood on tiptoes which was hard with the shot glass in her pussy and kissed him sweetly. Her long nipples rubbing along his chest as she did. It felt so good.

Allen raised a brow when she said that she had three holes. It seemed that she was okay with anal? Which from his experience a few girls weren't. "Three holes eh?" He smiled brightly and excited. Watching her stand on her tiptoe, he grinned at her. "And their all mine too.." He said softly to himself almost, as he suddenly grabbed her by her ass into him, slowly sticking his finger into her asshole. "Well I can't wait to have some fun with this hole did...it seems to haven't got any attention..yet." He said softly as he hurried her and himself into the bathroom.

Lacie moaned into his mouth as she felt er self penetrated from behind. The waddled her way into the bathroom. The Shot glass wiggled inside her and was very arousing . While the water was warming, she eyed cock, taking it in here hand began to lick it, and finally took the head in her tiny mouth. it streached her lips into a tight "o" and she did her best not to scratch him with her teeth.

Andy jerked his hips forward a bit as his cock lengthen a bit more. He slowly started to thrust his long member into her mouth. But what he really wanted was, to experience her other hole. He was a bit eager for that. Pulling on her long hair softly he took his cock out of her mouth. "Seems like the waters ready.." He said with a smile as he stripped himself from his clothes and got ready.

Back
Top Bottom