Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tossed and found (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Lacey jump a bit at his touch, and placed her hand lightly over his to keep control of the situation. His warm hand felt wonderful on her skin and though she could have pushed him away, she did not. Instead she looked up at him and smiled demurely. She guided his finger subtilly to the sensitive inner surface of her thigh then layed her head against his shoulder. She said nothing but waited to see just how bold he was willing to be with her. She knew he could be gentle, but would he?

Andy watched as she jumped. He wasn't sure what to do. Seeing as she placed his hand in her inner tight and offer him a smile made him feel warm. He wasn't sure how far to go with things. After all she did touched his cock, maybe she would be okay with him touching her? Slowly and boldly, he moved his finger higher and higher up her thigh, soon he reached her pussy folds. Sticking his finger out, he slowly gave it a soft and gently touch.

Lacie sighed contentedly as she felt his finger run the length of her now damp slit. She knew it would soon be much wetter, and was a little afraid it might get on the fancy leather seats. “MMMM .. that is so nice” she whispered in his ear . She moved her hand from his giving him free reign to roam,and placed it on his thigh and gently massaged him moving higher and teasing his balls through his pants. “will you be able to concentrate on driving this machine? Maybe you should find a place to stop.” She leaned in and kissed his neck breathing in his manly scent, as she slowly began unbuttoning his shirt. She slipped her hand inside and rubbed his well muscled chest with her tiny hand.

As his finger roamed within her, she rocked her hips to give him better access and felt her juices begin to flow freely filling his hand and perfuming the air in the car with the smell of her musk. She was quickly becoming lost in passion and she moaned and cried openly with pleasure.

Andy was in luck as they gotten off the highway, the first free area that he found, which was near a park he parked his car. Turning off his car, he took his other hand as he placed it on her chest. Pushing his finers against her slit he managed to pierce his fingers into her. Her lustfuly scent was starting to turn him on more and more, he didn't care that she was leaking all fear his seats. Finally this is something that he wanted. Giving a slight groan of happiness as he felt her hands move over his chest, he flexed his chest out for her. Removing his hand from her breast briefly, he moved up her sweat vest so more of her pussy was exposed to him. "I didn't know you could get so wet.." He teased her his hands now drenched.

Moving his fingers deeper into her, he began to rapidly finger her as he cupped her pussy, his palm brieftly pressed against her pussy.

She kissed him gently. "slow down and enjoy the ride big boy" she said then started slowly kissing her was down his chest until she reached the of his jeans. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down allowing his cock room to poke out. When it came into view, she got up onto her knees and leaning over him blew her hot breat on the hard purple head as it bobbed in front of her. Extending her tongue she ran it ever so lightly around the glanz, then she looked up and smiled. "Looks like some one is excited to see me ... lift your hips for me will you please"

Andy smirked as she said slow down, indeed he was rather excited. After all she had really worked him up. He grunted as she started him, finally as she released his cock from his jeans he sighed rather loudly and sat back. It felt so good for his cock to finally be free. What was even better was when she breathe over the tip of his head, which sent a shiver down his spine. "Well, he's been a really eager boy.." He chuckled as he listened to her quickly pushing his hips up. Luckily she was rather petite, and was able to move freely in the small car.

She looked longingly at his hard cock now exposed for her pleasure and debated what to do. After a moment, she swung her legs over him and sat in his lap facing him, at tha moment she began sliding her soaked pussy lips up and down the length of his shaft, but didn't let him penetrate her. she pulled the sweater vest up over her head and off and let her full breast and erect nipples sway in his face. "Suck them for me pleeeze!" she asked

Andy was a bit confused, she seemed like she was taking her sweet time. All she had to do was put it in her mouth. But then she shocked him as she quickly threw herself onto him. He felt as her wet pussy soaked his cock as well as some of his pants. Moaning a bit load, he jerked back in his seat. Tis was turning out better than he had expected, he had hoped she was just going to ride him. But then she removed her shirt as she pressed her breast forward. Looking at her the at her breast he shook his head and smiled. "A little tease before the main meal?" He laughed as he opened his mouth and latched onto one of her breast, sucking on it as he licked the nipple. Meanwhile his other hand teased her free breast, his eyes never lifted hers as he sucked and licked her breast.

The sensation of Andy's big cock against her clit combined with his tongue and fingers teasing her nipple quickly sent Lacie over the edge. her pussy responded with a mighty orgasm and a fresh flood into Andy's lap. She screamed in exstacy, and no longer being able to resist the temptation, lifted herself up and impled her tiny body onto his 9 inches, taking it in. He pussy responded with a rapid fire series of strong contractions, each stronger than the last, that milked the big coc for all it was worth. Her head was thrown back and all she could say was " Take me! take all of me! take me hard!"

Taken back at how quickly her small body managed to sallow up his huge cock, Andy felt himself lost in his own lust. His hands moved from her breast, and instantly slapped themselves onto her ass as he squeezed it and spread apart it as he started to rapidly thrust himself into and out of her jerking his hips faster and harder. "fuck..." He said as he felt himself about to blow. He didn't care that they weren't using a condom. All he wanted was to released his giant load into her. Taking one big long thrust, he managed to press the tip of his cock against her womb. And with a matter of seconds, he started to released his warm thick load into her. Filling her to the brim with his seed. Even manging to overfill her. His hands squeezing firmly on her ass.

Lacie's body shuddered with pleasure and her pussy convulsed again and again squeezing his cock hard and drawing it deeper inside her. She shook with pleasure and then grew limp as her spet body lay limp for a few moments on his chest only then to com back to life and look him in the eyes with a gleeming smile. " Oh Andy that feels so good!" she kept her pussy clenched tight trying hard to hold his seed deep within her. "I think we are going to have a baby" she said matter of factly with a smile on her face. She rolled off of him and onto her back, her pussy high in the air trying to retain his seed as long as possible. "just think, a baby!"

Andy felt as his body went limp as well. After all he was this for so long. His grip on her ass faded as his hands dropped to the side. He could feel his cum and her juices mixed inside of her as his cock kept it held in. "It was!" He said smiling at her as she finally spoke. "It has been such a long time since I did it with someone..I forgot how amazing sex can be.." He chuckled, and grunted a bit as he felt her clench her pussy. Andy felt like he was on cloud nine, until she talked about a baby. "A baby..?!" He said almost jumping up as she left his body. He wasn't sure if he was ready for a child. Feeling a bit nervous he watched as she held his cum inside of her. The thought of that turned him on so much. But then there was still the baby..he thought that it would be a safe day for her, or maybe she was on a pill. But he knew if she were to really get pregnant, he would take care of it. "you mean..you're not on the pill or anything?.."

"Nope!" she said giggling " and its been two weeks since my period, I should be fertile as can be!" She sighed and just beamed at him. I'm going to stay like this for a half hour and be sure, then we can go shopping. She looked over at his soaked jeans. Then again maybe we should take another shower first and get you some clean pants." she said

Andy sighed as he shocked his head. He wasn't sure how to react. But at least if he was going to have a baby with someone, he couldn't ask for a more prettier girl. "Well if you had your panties with yo, you could use them to help with keeping it in.." He said trying to make light of the situation. Looking at his cock and lap area, it was indeed soaked. "Ya maybe we should.." He nodded, as he started the car and decided to head back home. "So it looks like we're going to be a couple eh..?"

"Silly boy!" she said now suddenly giggly.."of course. You don't have a baby of your not.. Are you ok with that?" She looked up at him from her odd position on the seat. "I hope you are" a worried look came across her face when she suddenly thought for a moment he might not be ok with it. "Please tell me its ok" she was worried because now there was no real way to go back.

Andy could see that she was panicking a bit now. Quickly forcing a smile through all of his worries he shook his head. "yes yes! I mean you're a amazing girl! Probably the cutest I've ever met. It's just weird to think ill be a father. I never really thought about kids or marriage. I'm a bit shocked that's all. But I'll be fine.." He said rubbing her tight. "Plus we don't really know each other too well.." Smiling he shook his head. "Well I guess we will learned about each other in time eh?"

Hearing his words she brightened up considerably. Now sure that his seed had had plenty of time to do its work, she smiled, climbed back in his lap and began to kiss him passionately. He soaking pussy drenching him yet a gain. She giggled as she felt it run out of her. “Don't worry, she said, I clean up both you and the seats up when we get home. Can I ride home like this? She asked hugging herself to him and resting her head on his shoulder. Though she was naked, her huge mass of hair covered them both.

Andy was surprised how a few words made her seem so happy. It brought a huge smile on his face. Watching as she climbed up on him he got a bit worried. "Careful!" He said, but it was too late, his seed that she was holding in was let out all over his lap and the car. But he did like the feel of her on his lap. "Don't worry.." He chuckled. "I can get the car clean tomorrow or something..wouldn't want the future woman of my children to work so hard." He teased her. "And we can go home like this..but.." He said planting his hands on her ass. "I have to be inside of you.." He whispered into her ear.

His request was not an impediment to he. Barely had he made the request than he was envloped by her warm wet womb. The entire way home she rocked her hips back and forth and her hungry pussy gripped him convulsed, and did everything it could to milk another orgasm out of him. She kissed him passionately again and again and told him how she wanted his seed.

The car ride was a bit long but pleasurable, after all he had to ride slow and careful. He was rather surprised at how well her pussy had almost molded to his cock after just one time, having it inside of her. As they finally reached back home he passionately kissed her back and broke free catching his breathe. "How about I give you my seed..but like before..I want you to keep it inside of you..think you can hold it inside of you while we go and shop?" He chuckled becoming a bit more open to his sexual pleasures. "It's a big task.." He said giving her a gentle slap on her bum, as he started to kiss her collar bone.

"Ohhh! I won't be able to stand! she said. "how can I do it? I will try!" She worked her way up and down hic cock. Ohhhhh! give it to me sweety ! Please!" Her body was convulsing now with pleasure again! " ohhhhhh myyyyy Goddddd! " she came hard nad her pussy clenched despirately at his hard cock.

Andy was about to answer her, but then he felt as he lost control of his body. Moaning out a bit as he grip her bum and lower back he pushed himself up, as he released his huge load right onto her womb. Like before it filled her up, but not as much. Breathing heavily his head fell into her shoulder as he sighed. "Maybe you can use your Panties to help keep it in.." He said as his hands teased the folds of her back gently, he felt a bit exhausted after cumming twice in a row.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" she cried out as they came together at the same time. She panted hard as the both trembled in each others arms. "They ... uh a uh... will only... uh a uh... Soakit up she gasped. I'll need something to plug my pussy, and you will have to get it befoe you pull out. I won't be able to walk so You will have to carry me or i'll need a wheel chair. But first we have to shower, so carry me inside. Whatever you do don't pull out! are you up for it?"

Andy giggled at how wormed out she seemed as well. H was really happy that he had made her feel like that. Luckily it was rather dark outside so hopefully non of the neighbors would be out. "Okay..good thing your light..I'm so exhausted.." He said as he opened the car door. Sliding out of car with her, he held her by he bum as he quickly ran to the door. Opening it, he locked it right before crashing onto the couch with her. Still with his cock deep inside of her. "Phew..that was close.." He said. "So did I do good?" He asked rather teasingly.

She smiled and and kissed him playfully. " Now what about our shower ? How much stamina do you have my young stud, can you hold me up while we shower? or do we find the plug first? " She started pulling his pands off of him, and helping him kick off his shoes while staying buried deep inside her.

Back
Top Bottom