Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tossed and found (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Randy was about to indeed leave. But he quickly turned and smiled, as he stoop down on his knees. "of course I'll help you!" Grabbing a washing rag from the side, he threw it in the tub. Grabbing it he softly rubbed and scrubbed her leg, right before getting between her toes. "Well..no I was thinking about going and taking a shower and changing.." He said thinking about it as he cleaned her toes. "And do I like you?" He gulped blushing dark red. Well he did like her, but he really didn't know much about her. "I do..you seem really kind. And a you don't seem to be impress by my large house or my wealth.." He chuckled, as his stomach growled rather loudly. "heh..sorry I haven't eaten much..maybe I can order a pizza for now..after we finish things here.." He said as he rolled up his sleeves a bit.

"Your going to ruin that shirt if you don't take it off you know. Are you shy? She lifted her leg and rolled her hips to give him better access. Pleas wash my w h o l e leg she said saying the word wole long and slow and licking her crimson lips. She felt lke a princess just now and it was wonderful. She had always been everyone elses servant and it was amazing being pampered.

While she was enjoying it imensly she was already thinking of ways to pamper him. "are you sure you wouldn't like to take me shopping after your shower and then I can cook for you? When is the last time you had a homecooked meal by candle light, may be with some wine? and the finest of service?" You have been wonderful to me." as she spoke she lifted her other leg. The feeling of his hands on her soft skin had her all warm inside in more ways than one.

"shy..? No..I'm not.." He said a bit nervously. Andy was a tad bit shy around her. He wasn't sure why. She was extremely beautiful he had to admit, and she was naked in front of him, teasing him! He had a reason to be shy. Seeing her lick her lips made him shiver in his pants as his bulge started to pound against his pants. "And I guess you're right about the shirt.." He didn't want to take it off. By he decided to anyway. Doing it, he showed that he didn't have any under shirt on. Thus exposing his muscular chest as well as his built six pack abs. Following it neatly, and a bit fancy, he tooled it to the side. "it is a expensive shirt after all.." He chuckled as he got back to her legs. Moving down he approached her thigh as he cupped it with his large strong arms, slowly rubbing and scrubbing it as he lifted it a bit higher to get to a bigger position.

"Well I was thinking about that..but I didn't want you to over work yourself..after all you've probably been through a lot.." He said a bit worried about her. "I thought you would want to rest. But if you really feel like you can make it..I guess we can.." Nodding Andy smiled at her. "And don't stress yourself..it's not like I would have anything better to do.." He laughed.

She reached out of the tub and rand a soapy finger over his chest. " You look delicious" she said, he eyes now sparkling. She had all but forgotton the bump on her head, and was feeling confident. When he had finished her legs, she tried to stand up but was all wobbly. Then she realized her waist length hair was all soapy. " I need to rinse my hair" she said. I'd get in the shower but I'm a bit wobbly yet. Could I get in with you while you shower? I could hang on to you then." She looked up at him with Doe eyes.

"Why thank you.." He said nodding at the comment. When she tried to stand up and was wobbly he got a bit scared as he rushed after her to help her out. "Easy!" He said quickly. Not being sure how she would rinse her hair, he started to think as she offered a suggested. "Take a shower with me?!" He said a bit shocked and nervous. His cock was super hard, and it would only be like that in the shower. But he figured he could control himself. "We..ll..well I guess..it would be fine..just to rinse your hair right?" He said not being able to refuse her eyes.

"I guess so." she said looking a little pouty. "I do need to rinse my hair you know. Let me sit on the toilet while you get ready. " She had noticed the large shower stall with the waterfall shower head across the room. "I'll just wait." She at there naked and dripping her eyes glued on him and a sweet smile on her face." She couldn't wait to see all of him. she could feel her own moisture replacing the water between her thighs. "If you come over here, I can help you. Its only fair you know." She was becomming shameless and she knew it, but it had been a long time since she had felt like this.

Andy nodded agreeing. She was really an interesting girl he had to admit. She seemed so innocent, but at the same time she didn't. Shaking his head he returned the smile. "Okay..grab into my neck.." He said as he dug his arms underneath the water and onto her lower back and legs, as he lifted her put of the shower with one quick scope. Laying her gently on the toilet. As he went back to let the water drain out, he raised a brow as she asked to help him undress. Well she had a raise why she couldn't undress herself, but he was capable. But not wanting to offend her he smiled and agreed. "okay.." He said as he went up to her. His rather large boner poking out almost at her. It wasn't his fault. After all he was a guy, and this was his natural reaction. "Sorry for my little friend.." He said apologizing as he let her go to work, on him

"Oh your little friend is just fine. I've been wanting to meet him all evening" She stayed seated so as not to lose her balance, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor the pushed his briefs as far as possible with out bending down. "OOOO I thought you said he was little! He certainly has good posture!" she ran her wet hands up his chest as he stepped out of his pants and underwear and gave Andy's "Little" Friend a kiss. "What do you say we get in the shower. Help me stand up and I'll hold on to you and stand on your feet. You can walk me to the shower, like a little girls dancing with her Dad" Given the diference in their height that was almost exactly how it looked, except they were both naked. The head of his long cock extended almost between her breasts.

As she removed his pants, his large about nine inch cock came popping out. Indeed he was quiet large. And he even had his pubic hair neatly and lowly trimmed which make his cock look amazing. As she reached out to kiss his little friend he couldn't believe it. It made his knees go weak as he held onto her shoulders for a bit of support. "Well he does thank you for that.." He said a bit nervously blushing. "Okay..let's hurry and do that..won't want you to catch a cold now that you're soaking wet.." He sad moving back a little bit. Meanwhile his cock was standing up against his six pack almost as it reached a bit passed his navel. "Here grab my hands.." He said as he waited for her to do so and grabbed her to the shower.

Once in the shower Lacie hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his waist pressing herself close to him. "Ok rinse my hair for me will you?" She kissed his chest softly and held her head against him. spying the soap, she took it in her hands and began to wash him gently starting with his back while wrapping her arms around him and then his chest and then she moved lower. As her soapy hands slid over his pole she let out a low moan.

"Sure.." He said as he raised his hands a bit higher up, grabbing on to her hair he started to wash it slowly getting his fingers deep into her hair. He could feel as her cock brushed against her stomach area, as she got closer and closer. Feeling her touch made him wanted her badly, but she was just cleaning him was she not? And that's when she moved her soapy hands onto his large pole. "Ahhh..careful.." He said as he jerked up a bit pulling on her hair, not hard but just a slight tug. It had been a while since he had masturbated or had sex and his cock was rather sensitive.

"Oh! I'm sorry! does that hurt?" she lightened her touch to a feather soft caress up and down the carefully cupped and washed his balls and ass. When she had finished, she stepped to the side and let the water run over him to rinse the soap away. She wanted to kis his lips but she simply wasn't tall enough and had to settle for kissing his chest.

"No..I'm just a bit sensitive.." He blushed deep red, he couldn't believe what was going on. After all, it was basically like she was giving him a hand job. But he kept saying in his mind that she was cleaning him. His balls were hanging rather sagy. He wanted so bad to just get a slight feel of her body, especially her ass. But he kept his mind calm. As she kissed his chest, he moved to kiss her forehead. "Well I hope your feeling better.." He chuckle. "Are you ready to get out?"

"Yes sir...If you are. I am feeling much better. May I hold on to you just in case for a little bit while we dry off? She put her arms tightly around his waist, he ample breasts against him as the go out of the shower. She followed him over to the towels and took one and started to dry er hair and upper body. she tried bending down to dry her thighs and almost fell from dizziness. "I'm fine standing, she said but bending over is not good. Will you please dry my legs for me?" She turned to face him and spread her legs a bit.

Slowly and carefully he managed to take her out of the shower with him. Both their bodies were soaking wet and dripping onto the floor. Feeling her breast brush against his hard chest was like heaven. His cock on the other hand was pushed up against her stomach. He knew he would have to take care of it himself later. "Dry your legs?" He said as he started to dry himself. "Sure.." Andy said as he took his towel, getting onto his knees, he began to dry her legs and tighs. Going up and down making sure to get everywhere. His eyes of course would always glance about her amazing pussy.

Lacie leaned back to watch him as he dried her and this hadthe effect of thrusting her hips and smooth pussy much closer to his face. as the towel brushed her soft folds her eyes closed and she moaned softly with pleasure before regaining her composure. She could feel her juices begin to flow again, and was afraid that they would soon be running down her naked thighs. Once Andy had finished and had dried himself she asked about borrowing one of his shirts.

Allen could see that she was able to walk, but he still held onto her hand for a bit of support, just in case. Heading over to his room, which was the master room, the biggest room in the house. He slowly turned the knob on the rather large door as they entered in. The room was almost like a medivial setting. The bed had long dark gold drapes tht covered it. The carpet was white like the walls, and extremely soft. "Here sit.." He said as he guided her to his bed, was he removed the drapes. The bed had Egyptian cotton gold sheets that matched the bed. "Okay..now for a shirt.." He said looking through his walk in closet. Quickly he picked out a nice rather light purplish color. It looked rather expensive and was probably his favorite shirt. " here..this is one of my favorites..I hope you enjoy it.." He said laying it on the bed.

Lacie tried on the shirt. It was way too big The arms completely covered her hands. "Do you have a sleeveless shirt like a jersy or an undershirt?" She asked politely. " I think it might fit better and it wouldn't be so obvious I was wearing your clothes. I know .. How about a sweater vest Do you have one of those?" She looked at him hopefully.

Andy frowned a bit as he turned his head. "Mm.ill see what I can find!" He said with a big smile. Going back to the closet, he found a sweater vest indeed. A nice soft blue one that was made from cotton. It fitted him rather tightly, so he figured it would probably be something good for her. "How about this? He said showing it off to her.

She held the vest up infront of her. The soft brushed cotton fabric felt great against her skin. She pulled it over her head. It fit like a slightly baggy mini dress stopping high on her thighs but just an inch or so belove her pussy lips. Her long hair hung down several inches below the bottom of it. "I love it, its very sexy don't you think? I could even go out in this! Why don't you get dresses and well go grocery shopping and I can fix you the dinner I promised. What is your favorite food?"

Andy gluped as he saw her in the vest, it was so short! He got have sworn he saw her pussy lips. "Go out like that..?" The thought of it turned him on, and it was her choice so he didn't bother to stop her. Still naked and with a huge hard on he went to grab some casual clothes. "Are you going to put on some underwear..?" He asked her as he felt his heart beat to the question. "And my favorite meal? I don't know..I really enjoy steak.." He said as he got some black boxer briefs, dark blue fitted jeans and a white v neck shirt.

She didn't answer about the underwear. She hadn't planned on it. Hers were solied since she had been so scared when kidnapped and peed a little. She went back to the bathroom and borrowed his brush and began to brush out her long hair. After 10 minutes or so, she announced she was ready to go she had slipped on her sandles, and was otherwise wearing only his sweatervest. He nipples were hard and the tented the thin fabric nicely. She found a sheet of paper and a pencil on his desk and sat down and made a few notes quickly before leaving. then went to wait by the door.

Andy didn't push the question on her. Instead he quickly got dress, he had to push his cock by his jeans waist to keep it from being shown. Hopefully it would calm down as they got out. He wondered if they would have sex? It seemed that she was really teasefull. It was a amazing quality of her. Heading down stairs he smiled as he saw her. "You have amazing hair..I really love it.." He said now seeing it brushed. Opening the door, he headed outside. His fancy sports car, wasn't parked properly seeing that he was in a panic when he saw her. "Heh forgot to park the car.." He said opening it with his remote. "Hop in.."

She opened the long door and sunk into the soft Itallian leather seats the seats we low and laid you back in such a way that your knees were higher than your ass. This hadthe intresting effect of making the short sweat slide up her already mostly exposed thighs. After several attemps to correct it, Lacey just gave up and reconsiled to the idea that there would be no question as to whether or not she was wearing panties. "This is a nice car...Is it fast?" she asked.

Andy licked his lips as he saw her vest ride up on her. Finding out the answer as she was not wearing any panties. "Ya it is pretty fast.." He said as he sped up as they turned onto the highway. "Cars are just like girls..you need to know how to ride them the right way.." He said as he blushed a bit looking down at her thighs. Deciding to advance a little bit he placed his hand on her thigh, as he softly rubbed it.

Back
Top Bottom