Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tossed and found (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Lacie Had always been pretty, but was too shy to take advantage of her good looks. She was tiny and cute as a button. At 4ft 11inches tall and 95 lbs her 34C breasts looked spectacular and her waist length wavy auburn hair was a surefire attention getter. Attention she tried hard to avoid. Lacie was an online student at Walnut college, and lived alone, her parents had long since abandoned any interest in her. As a result she felt worthless, and had contemplated suicide several times. Needing groceries, she took what money she earned as a part time secretary at an animal hospital and headed the two blocks to the store. She got about a half a block when a strong hand covered her mouth from behind and she was carried off. She tried in vain to scream as she was pulled into a a large 4x4 pickup. Lacie endured a harrowing ride through the city streets and then out into the suburbs. Her assailants rolled up on several police cars responding to a traffic accident, and not wishing to be caught tossed her out of the truck and turned around and fled. She hit her head on a fire hydrant and lay unconscious on the parkway in front of a large suburban home. It was just after dark.

Andy was like any ordinary business man. He worked hard, and did his best to make a great living. But that really didn't mean much. After all he didn't really have anyone to spent it with. Due to his heavy work schedule he never had time for dating or anything like that. Driving in his fancy sports car down the highway, he started into the empty dark road ahead of him. Which was sorta like his life at the moment. It had nothing but his business and work going for him. Andy didn't have any friends, and his parents as well as his siblings were busy with their lives living in different countries. It seemed he was really alone in this empty city. Pulling off of the highway he slowly made his way into the suburbs to which he lived. It was a rather rich and fancy area. Brushing back his dark gel up dark brown hair, as he stopped at a red light, his green eyes looked as it quickly changed. After driving for about a few more minutes he finally arrived home. Only to find something strange in his driveway. What was it? He wondered as he got out of his car. Andy wore a dark blue business suit. He was decently build, his muscles exposing through his suit. Wearing a white collared shirt and a black tie that swing as he closed the door he ran to his house only to see a girl. "Oh my god.." he said as he paused. "Miss..!" he said softly shaking her. "Are you okay?" he said frantically looking around to see if he could make sense of her appearance here.

Lacie felt the man shake her but could only manage a moan. she tried to sit up, but instantly felt her head spin and she grew nautious and layed back down. "Help me " she said weakly, then turned her head and gaged, throwing up what little she had inhe stomach and soiling her clothes. She looked up at the large stranger who seemed genuinely concerned for her with pleading eyes. "I'm sick, I hit my head on something". she let her head fall back in the crook of his arm and grew limp.

Shit! he thought. Why, why did this happen to me, he wondered. But he had to help her. "Should I call 911?" he said, but then she threw up. It was pretty disgusting, but he shook it off. Using his muscular arms, he lifted her from the ground. "Don't worry you're going to be fine okay?" he said reassuring her. Struggling with her, he got his keys from his pocket, as he opened the door to his rather large house. Sitting her down on his leather couch, he was a bit worried about it getting dirty. But she needed help. Running to the kitchen he ran some water and got a towel. Bringing the bucket of water and the towel, he damped the towel and started to clean her off. "What happen? What's your name?

"Lacie... I was kidnapped and dumped in your yard... Please don't call 911, I don't have insurance. They took my cash. If there wasn't an accident up the street, God knows where I'd be." She tried to sit up but was a bit woozie yet. Her clothes smelled of vomit. I wish I had something telse to wear. I smell awful." I'm sorry to intrude on your family life. I can't pay for your help but I'll make it up to you somehow." Her beautiful waist length hair was matted and dirty from being dumped on the ground, and there was a large bump on the side of her head.

"Kidnapped?!" he said as he almost dropped the rag. He couldn't believe it. Looking at her. She was rather cute. Lord knows what the men probably had in mind for her. "NO don't sit up.." he said as he gently pushed her down. "And don't worry...I don't have a family life..I'm the only person who lives here." he said a bit sadden. She seemed to be in a horribly position. No insurance and those men took her money. "Well..you're fine to stay here as long as you want..till you get back on your feet." he said as he brushed her hair a bet. "And after resting for a bet you can take a shower.." he said getting up. "I'm Andy.."

"Thank You, I don't know what might have happened if I'd been dumped some where else. I don't know if I can stand for a shower, I'm kinda dizzy but a bath would be wonderful. Do you have a tub? Perhaps you could lend me a sweatshirt to wear? My clothes smell awful. I'm sur youve noticed. I hope I haven't stained the couch." She looked up into his eyes and felt a peace come over her.

"Don't mention it. This house is usually lonely. So having you makes it feel a bit less lonely.." He said looking around. "And yes, a bath would be best. Heh, I did notice the smell. Which it why I offered it." He shook his head. "I have a few spare bedroom upstairs. All of hem have their own personally bathrooms, you may choose the one you like. As for shirts, ill see what I can find. I don't have any woman clothing. So I'll give you one of my shirts." Bending down getting on his knees he turned his back against the couch. "Hop on my back, I'll carry you up stairs." He said blushing a bit, offering her a piggy back ride.

She almost laughed at the thought as she grabbed his shoulders and tried to climb on but as she tried to pull herself up from the couch, she became dizzy and fell back. "I'm sorry. I can't get up. I get dizzy." She felt helpless and ashamed at being so weak. "I guess my bath will have to wait unless... (she hesitated at first).... You were willing to carry me.....(more hesitation).... and help me in and out of the tub". She blushed furiously at the thought, know what that would mean and then replied. "I'm sorry... I know that is probably too much to ask." She looked down at her lap, her hair now completely hiding her burning cheeks. The thought of him so close and helping her undress and get in the tub warmed her whole body and caused her most private parts to tingle and moisten. The realization fueled her embarrasment at having asked.

Andy sighed and shook his head as she fell back. Offering a playful chuckle he nodded. "sure you don't want to see a doctor or something?" He questioned her. But before he could debate the answer, he blushed deeply, hearing her offering. Quickly turning around he couldn't believe she was asking this. It had indeed been a while since he had seen a woman naked. But they weren't going to do anything right? After all she was just hurt, he would just be helping her. Turning back around still blushing he softly nodded. "Well if you feel okay..with me doing that...I guess I would have no other choice.." Before she could answer, he grabbed and softly lifte her into his muscular arms. "I'll take you to the guest room. You can think about it there..the bed is more comfortable." He said heading up the rather big stairs.

Lacie let hed tresses lay against his broad shoulders and nessled down in his arms. She couldn't believe she was doing this but it felt so good at that moment and she felt somehow safe. As he went to lay her on the bed the stench rising from her tank top and lace bra filled her nostrils again and she answered his question quickly before she could change her mind "I'm sure I want a bath what ever it takes... I'm surprised you can stand being near me. I think I best stay here though until the tub is ready. Standing right now is not going to work well." She smiled at him. "Your really being incredibly sweet to me. I promise to fix you a nice meal when this is over. Would you like that? I'm a really good cook."

Andy shook his head. "Eh don't worry, I can handle the smell." He chuckled, as he opened the door to the bathroom and headed in there looking for some bubble soap, to prepare a nice bubble bathroom for her. "A good cook?" He yelled out from the bathroom. Maybe that wouldn't be top bad. After all, he was a pretty awful cook himself. "That would be amazing! I hope it wouldn't be too much of a problem." He said finding the bubble soap, as he turned on the water to fill the tub. Making his way back into the room to wait, he smiled brightly at her. "But we would have to go to the grocery store first. Sadly since I'm single, and suck at cooking I rarely buy cooking stuff...when you're feelings better maybe we could go and grab some things?" He said bushing a bit. Once the tub was filled he went back and turned off the water, applying the bubbles he was ready for her. "So..can you take off your clothes back yourself..?" He said nervously.

Lacie thought for a moment about his question. The tank and her bra wouldn't be a problem, but the skin tight jeans were going to be a problem. She bent over to check , just in case, and almost fell off the bed. No! that wasn't going to work at all. "Aaaa..I'll need help getting in the bathroom and there is no way I'm getting my shoes and jeans off. Besides you'll have to put me in the tub. I'm just going to have to grin and "bare" it. No pun intended. Oh.... dont worry about the shopping.... If you don't mind driving... I'd love to shop for you. I'm ready whenever you are." As she waited on the bed for him, the anticipation built within her and she shivered with excitement. She realized to her embarasment that her skimpy panties were quickly becomming soaked.

"Okay.." Allen said as he tried to mentally prepare himself. They weren't going to have sex, so he didn't need to worry. But still he could feel a huge sensation in his pants. His body wanted and needed the pleasure of a woman. And with the excitement of seeing her naked, it was a huge tease for him. Crawling on the bed, he slowly got between her legs. Almost mounting her like. Slowly and carefully, he unzip her jeans. They looked pretty tight. But then he had forgetting to take off her shoes. "oh sorry probably your shoes first right?" He said as he removed them quickly along with her socks leaving them in a neat place. Now it was time for the pants. Tugging on them, he pulled them down on her ankles. Only to see her panties soaked. His boner exposed in his pants, as it grew right out of his pants bulging out rather largely. Did she piss herself from before? No, he didn't smell unrine. But was she turned on? Why? "Umm...I should probably take those off too right?" He said ignoring the fact that he had a boner, and she was soaking wet.

Lacie shivered again with excitement. "MMMMM aaa yes.." she answered blushing furiously. She hadn't thought about the fact that taking them off herself would require either bending over or standing, neither of which was in the cards right now. As she watched the tiny panties follow her jeans down her thighs she caught sight of his cock peeking out above his pants, and drew a quick breath. "Ohhhh" she said trying to hide her surpise. As she sat on the bed with Andy standing beteween her knees her perfectly shaved and glistening pussy was in his full view. Realizing all pretense of modesty was now gone, she held her hands over her head and said, "Well you might as well finish the job."

Andy watched in amazement as her pussy came into view. It had been such a long item since he had seen one in full view. He could smell her scent, which managed to over power the stink smell of vomit that was on her shirt. Her pussy was so perfect shaven, he couldn't help but stare lustfully at it as his cock pulsed in his pants. He didn't even hear what she had said, all he heard was job. "job..? What..? Job?" He asked quickly turning his glance to hers, pretending that nothing had happened. Looking down he realized how much of his cock was on display from the bugle. "Oh..I'm sorry.." He said pulling away a bit alarm as he closed his thighs tight together covering his bugle.

"Well are you going to let a girl sit here with her arms in the air or are you going help her with her top?" She snickered at his bashfulness.. "Please hurry ... Its getting cold down there I want to get in the warm tub." It made her feel good that she had effected him in that way. She couldn't help but feel that her excitement was obvious to him. "Don't hide him. he's pretty handsome actually". Teasing him was beginning to make her feel good and it was certainly effecting her. "I maight need some help washing my legs too if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Andy blushed dark red when she told him it looked handsome. Maybe she was having the same feelings. "Do you really think so? Heh thanks.." He said feeling his ego being boost. "Yours is rather cute as well.." He said taking another look at her pussy. "Your little kitty cat.." Teasing her, with what he thought was a bad joke. Shaking it off, he nodded. "Right sorry.." Taking his hands he slowly peeled off the shirt from her. Pausing his eyes widen a bit as she said she would need help bathing. "Sure!..I mean I would be happy to help out that is!" He said trying not to sound to excited.

Lacie wiggled provocativly as he slipped the tight tank top up and over her breasts exposing the white lace bra. "Just one little thing left." she said teasing. She knew he would have to wrap his arms around her to unfasten her bra behind hher back, and while he fussed with it she would be close enough to feel his heat. The thought excited her terribly. She was so we that she was afraid she would stain the bedspread if he didn't take her to the tub soon. She tried to appear patient as she waited for him to complete the task. She wanted her nipples which were now long and hard against him.

Andy blushed a bit as he nodded. "right now thing left..I wasn't never really good with these..especially in college.." He chuckled as he took a deep breathe. Slowly he crawled all the way onto the bed as he got on top of her. Lowering himself down in a almost push-up like stance, he dig his hands underneath the bed and onto her back, as he struggled with her bra. Plucking at them for what seemed like a few minutes he had no luck and was getting a bed tired. Lowering his muscular chest, he soon felt as it met with her rather soft chest. It was like hevean, he lowered his chest even more until he felt her breast almost squeezed into her chest against his. Her chest was so soft he almost forgot his real reason for being in a position like this. Quickly he snapped back into reality as he continued to fondle with her bra. Son he managed to get the clip undone.

She had not anticipated being pined to the bed and started to get scared, thinking maybe she had let it go to far and pushed back a bit. "I I I I'm not quite ready for that!" thinking he was about to try and have sex with her.

Quickly he hopped off her blushing deep red. "No..no..i'm sorry.." he said looking down, a bit ashamed of himself. "I didn't ...mean to push it that far..I was just helping out.." he was a bit confused. After all she was still a strange and he didn't know her at all. "Please forgive me.." he said looking away a bit.

We he backed away she calmed down a bit. "now that I'm undressed could you please take me to the tub? I'm getting cold." Goosebumps had started to form on her arms and thighs. "I'm sorry. I guess I might have given you the wrong idea." When she tought about it though she realized she was being very unfair, fo that was exactly the idea shea had tried to give him. She was completely in love with the way he had remained a gentleman up til now despite her teasing.

"No no..it wasn't your fault..it was my own..heh..lets jut forget it for now!" He said smiling as he nodded. Grabbing her bra from her chest he took it off as he laid it gently to her side. Sighing he smile ad her, getting up from the bed, he positioned himself so he would be able to scope her up into his muscular arms rather easily. "And there we go.." He said grunting a bit as he held her close to his chest. Moving to the tub area, he gently placed her into the tub.

The water felt womderful as it slowly surrounded her She lay back in the tub and let her self soak. "Don't go" she said. " I meant what I said about washing my feet and legs. I would love it if you would." She swung her leg out of the tub and ran her toes along his inner thigh getting soap bubbles all over his blue suit. "Are you going to wear that all night?" she asked. I'm sure you don't want to get it too wet. she reached out and wrapping her arm around his lower thigh pulled him nearer the tub. She adjusted herself so her nipples were just out of the water. "Do you like?"

Back
Top Bottom