Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten-CountryBoy-x-NurseMaxine

ObjectOfDesire

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Dante is your run of the mill farm owner, he raises horses and cows and does well for the most part, though living out in the desert has its challenges. With being out in the desert the animals have a larger area to run in, and it's rare to see other people that far away from town. Being in the middle of nowhere exciting things don't often happen, unless a coyote finds its way to the farm then Dante will be forced to deal with the canine.

Early morning on a Sunday, Dante wakes up at sunrise, throwing on his work pants, dirty boots and a wife beater, he slides on his cowboy hat before walking out of his house and to the stables and pen. "Alright, lets get you all fed and out to the range." Being on the small farm alone, he often talks to the animals, just to pass the time and break the silence. After feeding the last horse, he lets the horses out to run and the cows to the fenced area. After washing his hands with the hose he looks out towards the sunrise, seeing a shadowy figure slowly walking towards his small farm. "Now that's not a coyote." Dante grabs his shotgun from the stable and starts heading towards the figure.

Dante-

6'4-230 pounds
Muscular build-flat abs with slight 6pack
Brown hair-blue eyes
Tan skin-white smile
No tattoos

RE: Forgotten

Maddy feels drunk, her head hurts, and the sun isn't helping. Is that really her name? she can't remember what has happened, but she is scared, tired, alone, and hungry. She spent last night in freezing weather wearing just jeans and a teeshirt, and now she is baking. Her skinis flushed and red and her body is trembling with convulsions. Thirst overtakes her and she falls face down on thehot sand. She lifts her head but can't get up. Her tiny 5 ft 95 lb body just won't move. Is this the end she thinks to herself as suddenly a shadow blocks the sun. She is too weak to even see what it is. If its a wolf or a coyote she hopes it will make a quick end of her. Her mind reals and she passes out.

NurseMaxine said:
Maddy feels drunk, her head hurts, and the sun isn't helping. Is that really her name? she can't remember what has happened, but she is scared, tired, alone, and hungry. She spent last night in freezing weather wearing just jeans and a teeshirt, and now she is baking. Her skinis flushed and red and her body is trembling with convulsions. Thirst overtakes her and she falls face down on thehot sand. She lifts her head but can't get up. Her tiny 5 ft 95 lb body just won't move. Is this the end she thinks to herself as suddenly a shadow blocks the sun. She is too weak to even see what it is. If its a wolf or a coyote she hopes it will make a quick end of her. Her mind reals and she passes out.

Dante kneels down to the woman, putting his shotgun to the side as he realizes she is not a threat. "What the hell are you doing out here?" He wasn't expecting an answer, but had to ask anyways. "Come on, you need to get out of this sun." Dante lifts the petite woman up and puts her over his shoulder before he grabs his gun. After walking into his cool house, he takes her to the spare bedroom and lays her down on the bed. "This is a first." He tells himself before getting a bottle of water out of the fridge and heading back to the bedroom. "You need to drink this." He tells her as he uses his hand to lift her head up, using his other hand to hold the bottle to her lips.

Maddy sputters and chokes as the cold water wakes her from her stuper. At first she is terrified and starts to push away, but the cold water on her lips wins her over for the moment. My God it tastes good. She swallows it rapidly, but is still too week to hold up her head. Her eyes are wide with fear and she wants to run but her body just shakes and won't do he bidding. She tries to scream but all she can produce is a squeak. Finally, she chocks out the words "Please! Please don'y kill me!" then she passes out again.

NurseMaxine said:
Maddy sputters and chokes as the cold water wakes her from her stuper. At first she is terrified and starts to push away, but the cold water on her lips wins her over for the moment. My God it tastes good. She swallows it rapidly, but is still too week to hold up her head. Her eyes are wide with fear and she wants to run but her body just shakes and won't do he bidding. She tries to scream but all she can produce is a squeak. Finally, she chocks out the words "Please! Please don'y kill me!" then she passes out again.

Dante shakes his head before laying the young woman back down. While she's passed out he takes it upon himself to take her dirty clothes off, tossing them into the washer and covering her with a blanket. He tucks her in and puts another bottle of water next to the bed. "I guess we'll talk to you when you wake back up." Dante leaves her alone before going back out to finish his farm duties. He feeds the horses and takes care of the calf that was born a couple weeks ago.

Maddy slowly came to under the blankets in a strange bed and suddenly realizes that she is wearing only her panties. Where was she? where were her clothes? Why did her head hurt so bad. She spotted the water bottle that had been left and took a long drink. She couldn't believe how thirsty she was.

"Hello? Hello!? she called out to noone in particular. Realizing she was alone, she got up, and wrapped tightly in the blanket she started to look around. She soon discovered she was in a large sprawling ranch house. Where the hell was she? she wondered. In fact right now she couldnt remeber her own name.

Looking out the kitchen window toward the Barn she saw a man in the barn yard. She opened the door and yelled "Hello? Help!"

NurseMaxine said:
Maddy slowly came to under the blankets in a strange bed and suddenly realizes that she is wearing only her panties. Where was she? where were her clothes? Why did her head hurt so bad. She spotted the water bottle that had been left and took a long drink. She couldn't believe how thirsty she was.

"Hello? Hello!? she called out to noone in particular. Realizing she was alone, she got up, and wrapped tightly in the blanket she started to look around. She soon discovered she was in a large sprawling ranch house. Where the hell was she? she wondered. In fact right now she couldnt remeber her own name.

Looking out the kitchen window toward the Barn she saw a man in the barn yard. She opened the door and yelled "Hello? Help!"

As Maddy yells out for him he's locking up the stables, she was passed out for a while and it's time to lock up the animals and feed them before calling it a day. After locking the last stable he turns around and heads to the house. "Well at least you're alive and well, how are you feeling?" He asks as he walks to the back door of the house, wiping his brow before taking his gloves off. "What's your name?" He asks as he stands at the bottom of the stairs leading into the house.

Maddy backs away in fear.. Who are you? where am I? where are my clothes? Tears stream from her eyes streaking down her face. I don't know my name! she cries out sobbing before colapsing on the kitchen floor her chest heaving. She was afraid of the man and yet odly glad he was there. She simply didn't know what to do.

NurseMaxine said:
Maddy backs away in fear.. Who are you? where am I? where are my clothes? Tears stream from her eyes streaking down her face. I don't know my name! she cries out sobbing before colapsing on the kitchen floor her chest heaving. She was afraid of the man and yet odly glad he was there. She simply didn't know what to do.

"Well my name is Dante, and this is my farm." He looks down at the girl before kneeling down. "You need to calm down before you go down and not get back up." He helps her up before closing the back door. "You don't know your name huh? No need to worry, I'm sure it's the heat causing your memory to sputter." He leads her over to the dining table, sitting her in a chair. "Your clothes are in the wash, they were quite dirty." Dante takes his hat off, putting it on the table before sitting down himself.

Maddy burried her head in her lap and softly sobbed a few more minutes before looking up. "I should be greatful. I'm sorry. I have no idea how I got here or even who I am. She looked the young man over. He was handsome with an infectious smile. He was being nice to her and she liked it. Though she couldn't remember much. She had no memory of anyone ever being as kind and gentle as he was. She felt sweaty and dirty, and she discovered that in her fear she had wet her panties. "May I take a bath?" she asked out of the blue. "Maybe you have a tee shirt I could put on when I'm clean? I'm sorry, I think I got your blanket dirty too."

Back
Top Bottom