Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor is in | Chokuro and Chantho

"Whoa! Slow down now!" The Doctor held up his hands defensively when Drake ground out his demand to be taken to the thief. "You just jumped to about three conclusions in the time it takes to blink. You're right, I do know the man, but he's not someone you can just go charging after. He's smart." As much as he hated to admit that. Jack wouldn't give up anything easily and it wouldn't be so simple to deceive him Besides.... The two of them hadn't spoken in some time and the feelings between them were a might tense.

He glanced over at Turtle, who was already set to go with this course of action, and rolled his eyes.

"Oh all right. I'll take you to him. But mind I just know what city he's in. I'm completely in the dark as to where he works." Not that it would be hard to find. Jack wasn't exactly a subtle person and Torchwood wasn't a subtle organization.

Within a few minutes the Tardis had set course to Cardiff and since they weren't crossing any time barriers it didn't take them long at all to arrive.

"We're going to do this slow now. You understand? Turtle's not in any shape to be getting into fights. In fact... I think it's better if you let me handle this and don't go at all."

Turtle and Drake looked at the man while he spoke and eventually gave into their demands. When they landed, both men looked at each other before looking back to the man. "No." They said in unison, walking up toward the man that was there.

The elder of the two stepped toward the doctor. "Lead the way." He said, not waiting a moment before he was shuffling the man out of the Tardis and not wanting to wait another moment. He wanted to see just what the man that took his gear was going to do with it. He was not a happy man right now, and that was saying something. Normally, he was pretty chipper. Most of the time. unless his family was threatened.

Turtle beamed while he followed behind the two, practically skipping out of the blue box. This would be lovely fun! he could not wait to meet this man. He hummed a bit while he skipped forward and his hands linked behind his back. Moving forward, he bounced a little bit more and looked around here and there and then looked once more back to the Doctor. "Where's the cutie?" He asked, a little impatient to get to see the gorgeous man.

[[feel free to bring them to Torchwood <3 ]]

"That's what I'm trying to tell you!" The Doctor was beginning to lose his patience and stopped just outside the Tardis to shoo Drake back a few steps. He did not at all enjoy being herded in such a fashion. It felt all too much like a hostage situation for his liking. The two were very insistent and it was apparent that when they wanted something, they were accustomed to getting it. "I don't know where he is. All I know is that he's in the city."

He glanced over at Turtle who was looking much more enthusiastic about this trip than his brother, though for reasons the Doctor would usually have attributed to Jack.

"And more to the point, the people he works for aren't to be trusted. It's not just alien technology they're interested in and we're on their turf now. It really would be better if you just waited here."

Drake stared at the man and sighed heavily. His hand lifted to rub at his forehead a little bit. "Listen ..." he began, lifting his eyes to look over at the Doctor. His arms crossed over his lower torso and he leaned in toward the other. "We're not staying. You expect us to sit and stay here while you go off randomly looking for a man who stole our gear. There is something flawed in your thinking, doctor."

Turtle looked up at the two men and shook his head a little bit. Taking a hold of his brother's shirt, he tugged him back a little bit. turning to look at the doctor once more, he smiled charmingly. "You doubt me." He stated, leaning up and kissing the man's lips "It's cute." He giggled and then slid past him. "I know where he is." He called back, humming cheerfully while he continued forward. He stopped when he got a few feet forward, looking from one side to the other. He rested his forefinger on his lips, closing his eyes and he grinned. "This way." he then began to walk off in the direction he had mentioned.

"Well I think there's something a little flawed in chasing after a person who'd sooner lock you up that look at you." This wasn't entirely true of course. Jack wasn't like that woman from Torchwood One. But the battle at Canary Wharf had biased the Time Lord in regards to that particular organization. Besides, it would be easier if the two Undations just let him handle this alone. He was experienced in this area, he knew how to talk to the Captain. These two were unpredictable and headstrong and ready to dive in without considering the consequences. That was supposed to be his job and he didn't particularly fancy having to be the voice of reason to a pair of adolescent fish people.

A deep blush grew across his cheeks when Turtle planted a kiss on his unsuspecting lips. Only one other person had ever been that forward and he'd know him for much, much longer. Wiping his mouth with a look of disapproval and embarrassment, the Doctor begrudgingly followed after the youngest as he headed off down the street. He was going to need to keep a closer watch on this one.

Turtle continued to move through the streets, going quite fast as he did so. He swerved from person to person and he squealed happily upon finding the building. He happily scurried forward, the door closed and locked behind him for just a few moments.

It was only a few moments before the door was opened once more for the two trailing him. "What are you standing there for?" He smirked, chuckling darkly while he headed inside, pressing the button beneath the desk. The cute little brunette, suit-clad male easily tied up on the chair he had been sitting on. He turned to look at the two, grinning all the more. "Told you not to doubt me." He said with a winke, heading toward the doors that were opening as he spoke.

Drake chuckled, keeping in-pace with the man beside him. He then took a step into the room, looking at the tied up man and then the back of his brother's head. "Oi!" He portested, looking over at the Doctor. "His motivations are skewed." He warned and already could see his little brother pouncing that Jack fellow he spoke of. Really, he was shocked the Doctor had not just dropped them off in the middle of some random time and let them suffer. He supposed that the man was not like that. Sure, they were annoying to him he bet, but not enough to throw them somewhere unknown. Besides, Turtle had his uses. Though, they should probably make sure Turtle did not go and rape the poor man. Even if it would be fitting.

"Not bad", the Doctor admitted, a little impressed. Maybe these two weren't so useless after all. "Just make sure you let me go in ahead of you. ... Yeah I did sort of got that impression from him" he added to Drake hurrying to catch up with Turtle before he did something stupid. As he jogged passed the desk, the bound man behind it shouted in muffled protest and squirmed against his restraints. He really did look pretty harmless and in an act of charity the Time Lord took a quick moment to untie the poor bloke before taking off in pursuit of his two charges. "Sorry about that! New to the planet and all. A little over zealous, you understand." Torchwood hadn't exactly left the best impression on them and he'd have to have a few stern words with Jack about that.

Up ahead he could hear voices conversing. Turtle's wasn't one of them so that was good. Where was that boy anyway...

"...All right, here's the plan. Gwen, you notify that friend of yours at the police while Owen and Tosh head off it off by the bay. It's still pretty much a contained outbreak so if I circle round the strip and meet you there we should all be able to get them back here in no time." That was Jack, it had to be. The brassy authoritative confidence could only belong to one man.

The Doctor drew nearer, closer to Drake to peer into the large room beyond. The hub was the encyclopedia definition of a man cave. Clean metal grating, high tech screens and computers...Was that a dinosaur he heard screeching in the background? Three people stood in different spots around the room. An Asian female, maybe Japanese was behind one of the computers, while a few feet away another woman with dark brown hair leaned over the railing. Jack was standing in the center of the room with younger man, looking over a file of some kind. Rassilon... it had been so long and Jack hadn't changed a bit. One of the perks of being a constant contradiction to the universe.

"If you see here" the second man pointed to something on the paper. "The venom isn't lethal but it does cause a nasty bit of swelling. So unless you fancy looking like a walking sausage, I'd suggest we avoid the teeth, yeah?"

"Where's Turtle?" The Doctor whispered to Drake, when he saw the youngest was nowhere to be found. "He didn't already go in did he? I told him to wait!"

Drake followed beside the other, not really wanting to venture too far away. He did not want to risk getting blown up or anything. He was not the most graceful or unnoticeable. His brother was. He was why he typically did the sneaking around sort of things. He shook his head, trying to peak into the room a little more. Where was he? He really had no idea where the man went to. He probably should take better track of his little brother. "I have no idea" he murmured, arms crossing over his torso and he continued to peek into the room, looking from one side to the other.

Turtle already was in the room, keeping to himself as he wandered through the equipment and everything else. He easily found the man's office, rummaging here and there, actually not disturbing anything as he did so. He grumbled when he did not find the gear. Looking over the desks in front of the others on the ground. He gasped, spotting it and instantly went to work. He moved through the different bars and rafting of the place. He easily and gracefully maneuvered around and moved to one of the desks that, luckily, did not have anyone in front of it.

He slid up to hover over the desk, snatching up the gear and grinning. He easily moved through the people once more, finding this Jack fellow and leaning up to peck a very brief kiss to his lips. "Thanks, gorgeous." He chimed, slapping his rump and then bouncing/running past him before he could get caught.

Unfortunately for Turtle the rest of the team was not so slow as the young man in the office. The moment he appeared in view, three guns were audibly coked and leveled at his head. Behind him, the Captain he'd just playfully molested held up a hand to stop them. "It's all right", he reassured, smiling in amusement. "He's not dangerous. Just persistent. So tell me kid, how'd you get all the way from London to Cardiff in the span of a few hours? Ship still working after all?"

The Doctor rolled his eyes about to suggest to Drake that they go after his brother, when he felt something cold and hard pressed against the back of his head. He didn't need to see it to know it was a gun. Sighing, he started to look over his shoulder, causing the gun's owner to remove the safety.

"Don't move", hissed a voice, Welsh accent heavily apparent. "I've had it up to here with you lot. Busting in and causing a ruckus, making a mess. I draw the line at being tied up and molested."

"I did untie you", the Doctor pointed out fairly but was pushed forward, out of the hall. The Welsh assistant remained unamused as he ushered Drake and the Time Lord onto the platform.

"Two more here Jack." The brunette glanced up from his interrogation and the cocky grin slid away upon seeing the other intruders.

"Doctor?"

Turtle squeaked when he spotted the guns, pouting a bit. Three -- really? Did he seem all that dangerous? His eyes traveled to the man that stole the gear, his arms crossed over his lower torso and he remained firmly where he was. He kept his eyes to the Captain, not wanting to lose sight of the annoyance and whole reason they were here in the first place. He was not scared of the guns. He had managed to escape death via bullet before, so what was the point? Besides! This man told them to relax. It was true, he really was not all that dangerous. A little psychotic, but not dangerous.

Hearing the others enter the room, he turned to look at them, his right eye twitching just slightly "WHY did you let him go!? There was a reason he was tied up, you buffoon!" He grumbled a little, seeing that this Jack fellow obviously knew the doctor. Thinking for a moment, he shrugged, lifting his hand high up in to the air. "I have a question!" He said, quite loudly. Not yelled, just using a louder tone.

Looking from the Doctor then to this captain once more, he grinned. Pulling out the sonic screwdriver he really should stop stealing, he twirled it between his fingers with a smirk. "What do you think would happen if I set it onto 45 and let it reek havoc on your precious computers? I don't think you'd like that, huh? SO! how about the guns go away?" He said, continuing to twirl the item within his fingers. And yes, yes there was more purpose to that kiss from before than just his pure pleasure. A lot was pleasure, bit was to take the screwdriver.

Drake grumbled, arms still over his torso while he made his way forward, into the large room. Huh. Pretty nifty. He quite liked it. His eyes traveled along the equipment before falling onto his brother, a brow lifted in question. "Turtle! What did I tell you about stealing? For the love of-- ugh." He grumbled, his hand flat against his face as he rubbed his temples a little bit. Really, that boy had suck sticky hands. He stole far too often. Glancing behind him to the brunette, he smiled charmingly, his emerald eyes truly traveling along his suit-clad form. "How about you ditch that gun for something else? I'm sure we could make love, not war." he purred the last bit out, eyes once more going over the man. Yep Definitely delicious!

"I don't think so", replied Ianto dryly, wondering if it might be possible he'd met someone more sex-driven than Jack. God help them all. "Wait- Jack is this him?" Light blue eyes flickered back to the skinny Time Lord in front of him. This was Jack's "right kind of doctor"? He swallowed, small part of him wanted to pull the trigger and blow away the one who'd stolen their captain. But he wasn't that kind of person.

Before Jack could respond, Turtle had whipped out the sonic. The Doctor was still quite put out that he had a gun on the back of his head and being called a buffoon, nearly tipped over the edge when he saw . "Right! That's it! As soon as this is over with I'm leaving you both here and you can work out how to get back all on your own!" How had he allowed himself to be robbed a second time?

Meanwhile, Jack Harkness was growing more and more irritated with this whole business. "Guns away, all of you!" He snapped. "And you." His gaze flashed over to the younger Undation. "Shouldn't take things that don't belong to you." A hand shot out, snatching the screwdriver back and tossing it to the Doctor who caught it one handedly.

"That's all very well to say now. I can see Torchwood hasn't changed its "if it's alien, it's ours" policy." The brunette slid the screwdriver into his breast pocket, where Turtle would be less likely to get at it.

Drake pouted. Well, that was not the response he wanted. He sighed softly. He probably should be a little more concerned than he was right now, but it just was not going to happen any time soon. He was a little too apathetic for his own good. That and he was more concerned about Turtle getting shot than himself.

Turtle parted his lips to protest when the screwdriver was snatched from him, but resisted. It was not his. He sighed softly, holding up the man's own 'time' device that normally was on his wrist. He was actually giving it up without a fight which was quite unlike the boy. He was quite bummed. He liked the screwdriver! It was fun to play with! He really just needed something to do with his hands, hence why he stole so easily. Sticking fingers was an understatement.

"Turtle! Stop stealing people's shit! Seriously." Drake grumbled, making his way to the other, since obviously the boy needed to be beaten something wicked. He whacked the boy upside the head, arms crossing over his lower torso as he turned to glare at the Captain that started all this bogus. "Why the hell did you keep our gear? You knew it went to our ship! Now? Turtle's innards are trying to spew out, the Doctor is going to go into a coronary, and I really want to take a picture of your lovely Asian assistant." He perked up, waving to the woman and smiling all the more. "Would you be willing to entertain me? I promise I won't get touchy-feely ... unless you want it."

The Asian assistant in question blushed and was about to reply when Jack cut her off sharply.

"Enough already! Listen, this is what I do, okay? I'm sorry that your brother got hurt because of it, but I had to make sure you weren't dangerous. And DON'T-" He turned to the Doctor who had opened his mouth to argue, pointing a stern finger at him. "Start getting all self righteous on me because you weren't here when everything was falling apart. You have no fucking idea what we've been through here."

The Doctor blinked slowly. There was something in Jack's voice that told him whatever it was he missed had been bad. Really bad. He glanced at Drake before descending down to the same level as his former companion.

"You're right, I don't. But can't you see these people aren't a threat? Mouthy yes, mischievous, absolutely. And I think they've got a combined libido to challenge yours, but they aren't dangerous."

Still standing atop the loft with Drake and Tosh, Ianto watched the Time Lord closely as he spoke to Jack. Their fearless leader looked to be taking these words to heart, however his expression remained cold.

"You only came here for this, didn't you?" He held up the gear and then tossed it to Turtle without looking at him. "If it hadn't been for these clowns you wouldn't even be here, am I right?"

Drake was quite excited when he saw the cute Asian about to respond. She did not seem to mind the idea, so he was hopeful! Of course, this Jack fellow had to spoil it for him. He pouted and turned his attention to the man while he spoke. Sorry? sorry did not get him shit! He doubted that if they had not found the Doctor, then well, they would not have found him at first. It would have taken them a while, but they would have managed, and this man would probably have locked them up without a second thought! He did not like him. Not right now. Who cares if he is cute?! that only got him so far in Drake's books!

The Undatians remained silent and still while the two spoke, just not wanting to intervene in their affairs. It was clear there was something under the surface and they were not sure exactly what that was. but there was something. Anyone's guess as to what, though. There was a bit of sexual tension from the Captain, but given the Doctor's comment about libidos, he was sure it was just something from that. Right? probably.

Turtle listened to the two and slowly got a little paler than normal. One hand firmly rested at his stomach while the other grabbed a hold of his brother's arm, the gear he had caught falling to the ground. "Drake?" He whispered, his heart racing a mile a minute right now. "Catch me..." He trailed off, his mind going blank, and his whole body began to fall.

"What?" he asked, turning to look at him and then going wide-eyed when he saw what he meant. Catching the boy, his arms around his form, stopping his petite frame from colliding with the ground. He looked at him and then scooped him up and into his arms. "Damnit." he hissed. He knew that he would wind up hurting himself more with that wound! They should have just locked themselves away somewhere but he was so good at hiding his pain. He could already see the wet spot on the boy's shirt from where the blood was pooling beneath. Turning to the Doctor, he gave him a pleading little look. "Please tell me you are actually a doctor.... Please..."

The Doctor's face creased with worry and all he could do was shake his head and look at Jack.

"Please tell me out of your esteemed group one of you has a medical degree?"

Owen stepped forward, looking the younger Undation over with some concern. He's been hurt pretty bad. Let's get him down to the quarters and I'll see what I can do."

An hour and forty five minutes later, Turtle was stitched up and sedated, lying in the medical bay. Owen had taken some blood and had gone off with Tosh to run a few tests. The Doctor sat on a metal folding chair in the corner, head lolling onto one shoulder. He hadn't expected all this to be so tiring but it really was. In fact, when was the last time he really slept? This question was the last thing he'd recall thinking before falling asleep at his post.

Meanwhile, upstairs Jack and Gwen were upstairs discussing their lastest quarry- some creature with the ability to shape shift apparently.

Drake had not been able to stand still for long, and since being in the operating room would just make everything worse, he paced quite a bit before deciding he had to pee. Besides, peeing would give him something to do. As well as washing his face and just praying that his brother would be okay. He needed to believe that. Needed to know it. He was quite the trooper.

It took a good twenty minutes before the boy slowly woke up from the drugs given to him. He groaned softly, nuzzling into the pillow with a soft little yawn. His arms stretched before yelping at the pain. He groaned, a hand resting above the stitches bandaged up. Sighing heavily, he sunk into the bed a little bit more. Where was everyone?

Hearing the man awaken, Drake headed into the room where the other was held. His green eyes brightened as he spotted the boy awake. "Turtle!" He chimed, walking over to the man and he took a hold of his chin. Leaning forward, he gave him quite the passionate kiss, his eyes closing for the action as he did so.

Turtle returned the kiss, though pulled back with a brow lifted in question. Staring at Drake for a moment, he slowly turned to look at Jack with interest. "Where's Drake?"

Drake arched a brow before he let out a snort at the boy's words. "Turtle, what are you talking about? It's me!" He protested, reaching forward to take the boy's hand, only to get him batted away.

The injured boy rolled his eyes, turning to look at the Captain once more. "Seriously. Where is he? This ... Is that being you guys are looking for. The shapeshifter? Yea. He didn't take all of Drake's memories." Glancing over the man he gave a simple "hmmph." before he continued. "I'd say only got the first year we knew each other. Definitely. If he got more than that ... He would have ... not kissed me and oh yea. he's missing a scar." He stated, holding up the imposter's hand to show that there was no scar on the palm of it. "So! Where's my Drake?"

Jack opened his mouth and closed it again, blue eyes moving from one brother to the other and narrowing ever so slightly. If Turtle was right this would be the second time the hub had been broken into so easily and that did not make for a happy captain. No sir, not at all.

Stepping forward he looked closely at the creature paradaing as Drake and circled him once to take in all the appropriate details. There wasn't any reason for Turtle to lie. His brother was close to him and as far as he knew their only reason for even coming here was to retrieve a missing part of their ship.

"Couldn't tell ya kid. But I'm betting this guy knows a thing or two. Whaddaya say pal? Anything to share with the class?"

Turtle remained silent, staring at the Captain before he turned to look at the impostor.

Drake stared ahead of him, just keeping his eyes with the Captain for a while. at least until his jaw opened, sharp, pointed teeth flaring out as he leaped toward Jack, completely planning to tear his throat out and everything from limb to limb.

"Well then.." Turtle began, taking a hold of the lunging man's form and throwing him at the other side of the room, knocking him unconscious and having the man fall back into the blobbish state it normally was in. Looking him over, he let out a soft yawn. "There. my part's done. I'll take some sushi now, thank you." he sunk lower into the bed, arms crossed over his lower torso and his hands rested upon his torso, feeling the aching side and he sighed softly. Damn. it still twinged with pain.

((oops! I totally did post twice! Editedit!))

"That was stupid you know", the Doctor admonished as the commotion woke him from his sleep. "Jack can handle himself. You might have opened up those stitches." He walked over to boy and wrapped an arm aroun his waist, leading him over to the chair where he'd been 'resting his eye'. "sit. And try not to move around too much. We'll find your brother." He hoped.

Jack nudged the unconscious lump with his foot and made a face. "Well that's new. Ever seen one of these before Doc?"

So. You totally posted twice.
xD
The post above your newly-posted one is my response to that one as well.
Just letting you know
<3

Turtle stuck his tongue out at the Doctor, moving over to the chair and grumbling a few times. He crossed his arms over his lower torso, leg lifting to drape over his left as he looked at the mass on the floor. "I have." He stated simply, a little short in the response. He looked over at the Captain, mossy-green eyes fluttering innocently as he did so. "He's from Krishadash. Annoying planet, by the way. You can kill it if you poke that little circle in the middle of its forehead."

Groggily, Drake made his way over to the room. One arm stretched above his head, the other holding onto the elbow. Another groan passed his lips as he stumbled inside, looking at the blob and grumbling a little more. "Man... I hurt." he mumbled, looking over Jack and then spotting Turtle up and about. "Turtle! Your sexy ass is okay! Good good. I won't have to murder that Owen kid." he grinned as he walked over to hug the male to his chest, kissing the top of his head before he relaxed against him with a heavy sigh. "Damn thing attacked me while I was taking a piss." He mumbled and then rested a little more against his brother.

Back
Top Bottom