Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor is in | Chokuro and Chantho

Chokuro

Pulsar
The sounds of sirens and many men assembling could be heard, along with the pounding of two set of feet on the ground of the large facility. The first boy was well ahead of his counterpart. Running down the halls and over the ladders, everything and anything to get them away. He collided with one of the doors, jiggling the handle and whimpering when it did not work. "COME ON DRAKE!" he yelled behind him, rushing down the hall once more and trying a few more before finally relaxing when he heard the door open. He ran inside, holding the door open for the other man.

Drake ran as fast as he could, but sadly, all the chains and the clunky black shoes he wore easily weighed him down. The pierced and tattooed man glanced behind him before going wide-eyed and running faster. Storming into wherever his younger brother was, he skidded, slamming the door behind them, locking and barring with, well, a giant rock near them. The two looked around, seeing they were only in a staircase and both groaned.

Looking one way, then the other, Drake pointed up, hearing feet already beneath them. "Turtle, up. The roof ... It can't be too far, right?" he offered, the boy with him shrugging and then the two were running up the steps, hopping over railings and soon enough, they made it to the roof, running around and trying to find themselves an exit.

Within moments, the two were back-to-back and facing quite the many armed men. "Shit" the whispered together, looking from one to the other and Drake groaned. His brother's head only managing to make it to between the six-foot tall man's shoulderblades, but they were stuck. Stuck with nowhere to go -- Great.

The silence that followed was broken by the slam of the very door the young men had used to get onto the roof. Standing in the frame, looking utterly out of place, was a young man with large brown eyes dressed in a pinstripe suit. He seemed for all the world like he'd just stumbled accidentally onto the scene without any idea that something rather important was taking place. And yet, there was a faint glimmer of mischief in those eyes that said otherwise.

"Oh, excuse me!" he exclaimed, apparently taken aback by the large quantity of armed gunmen. "I just fancied a quick smoke on the roof. Should I come back later?" The man started to step back into the doorway, but was stopped by several officers who'd now turned their guns on him. "Ah, perhaps not." He raised his hands in surrender and allowed himself to be ushered over to the other two delinquents in the middle of the group, eying the weapons with no small amount of distaste.

His gaze briefly left the soldiers to sweep over the two boys he'd been aligned with. A chuckled escaped his lips and he muttered offhand "Really not the best choice in apparel if you're trying not to get yourself noticed. Just saying. -Do you mind?" one of the officers had aimed his weapon directly in the other's face. "That's very rude you know, when someone's trying to talk."

The two watched the new arrival stumble onto the rooftop, staring at him with quite the curiosity to their faces. This man was not ... normal. They already could tell. Both boys just stared at him for a while, unsure of what he was here for. obviously, it was not to help kill them as he was soon shoved beside them, but seriously ... What was he doing here?

At the comment about clothes, Drake looked down, brows furrowing and he turned to look at the man beside him once more. "I was not intending to come in." he stated, glancing behind him to the boy who was much more attire-equipped for what they had been doing. What, with the skin tight black pants and long sleeved shirt, and some nice black converse to boot? Yea. His brother had been the one starting this whole thing. He only wanted to wait, not chase and get caught. Least of all get caught.

Turtle stared at the man newly joined with them, mossy-green eyes sparkling with mischief -- at least until there was a heel connecting with the back of his shin. He pouted. "It's the perfect time to think of that." he retorted to the silent statement from the older male. he then straightened and clapped his hands together "WELL! This is one big happy party! How about some tea and crumpets? Some jager and vodka? I'm sure you would love a dirty martini..." he commented, winking to one of the armed men and just trying to get out of this whole thing.

The soldier in question did not look at all amused. Shooting Turtle a dark look, he turned his attention onto the skinny man who'd just arrived. Despite appearances he doubted that this odd fellow had just "fancied a smoke on the roof". The other just blinked back at him expectantly, hands still raised. For someone surrounded by armed men, he looked far too casual.

"State your business", the officer growled making every word a threat. They'd been chasing these boys all over the city, he was in no mood for funny business.

"Right, about that actually. If you'll just allow me to reach into my jacket- Calm down! Do I look like I'm packing? Theeere we are!" A few seconds later and the man was holding a small pass enclosed in a small leather case. He flashed it around at the men long enough for them to read the words 'John Smith- England Special Services'. The document looked very official and even carried a government seal. Guns lowered and the officers looked at one another in uncertainty.

"As much as I hate to exert my status, I'm afraid this matter is out of your jurisdiction." John Smith tisked and gave an apologetic shake of his head. "These boy's need to come with me. Top secret government business, you understand." Placing a hand firmly on each of the others' back, he steered them towards the door. "You're all doing very well though, keep fighting the good fight."

The two were just as shocked as the armed men. He stared at the man in the pinstripe suit, both skeptical of the other. Turtle's arms crossed over his lower torso and Drake's hands merely slid into his back pockets, walking after the other. Hey, it got them out of the mess, whatdid he care? He looked back at the others, sticking his tongue out and chuckling a little more as he followed behind the man.

The two remained behind him before they were finally out of the factory, both turning their eyes to the man in front of them. "Who are you?" Turtle asked, mossy-green eyes traveling along the man's form, biting his bottom lip before forcing his eyes back to his. Yep. He really wanted to know. Of course his brother would stop him from having his fun, but he would deal.

Once they were down the stairs, the so called 'John Smith' was already talking. He wasted no time in dispensing with the formality and soon it became quite clear he was not with the English special services. "You know for the life of me I just can't figure out what two Undatians are doing running around London dressed like Rachnoss concubines. Most visitors do at least make some effort to stay under the radar. Weeeell, that's usually true. Mind you there have been several exceptions- Oh, me? I'm the Doctor." The man flashed a smile at the two males, raising an eyebrow when he caught the way the younger one was eying him. Awkward already, brilliant.

"How did you even get here?" he asked as they stepped out onto the streets. He looked in both directions before taking off down the pavement at a brisk pace. "Of all the races I've seen stop by Earth, yours is a first. S'pose it makes sense though. All the water. Seventy percent of the planet's surface is water, actually."

The Doctor rounded a corner and finally came to a stop before turning to face them. "So! Fess up, what're you doing here? Tours are all well and good, but I can't have you nipping about and causing trouble."

The doctor? Turtle groaned, rubbing his temples before he moved and followed the other man through the streets, brother easily in tow. "Hey! Would you ... for the love of.." he groaned, reaching forward and taking the other's tie, yanking him toward him and keeping him where he was. "Don't ask a question then leave. It only intrigues me more." He stated, a mischievous look within his eyes as he looked over the man. Oh yes. Definitely intrigued.

"Turtle!" Drake whacked the boy's hand, pulling him into his side and he then looked up at the other man. "We're here on a mission" He stated, sticking his tongue out at him before he held out a lovely rainbow, curving bottle. Small, easily fit to his palm, and the liquid inside seemed to be what was casting the rainbow. "This is why we're here. And ... if someone hadn't gone and gotten distracted ... We would have already been all right." He stated, narrowing his eyes to the man beside him.

"OH COME OOON! Like YOU have never gotten distracted by a pretty pair of baby blues?!" He stuck his tongue out before turning to look at the Doctor, staring at the man and arching a brow as he did so. "What's it matter to you, anyway?"

"Well I was expecting you to follow." The Doctor blinked at Turtle as if he thought this had been obvious. The boy's height was a little distracting It was rare he found someone tall enough to look him in the eye, even the Master's regenerations were a bit shorter. Were all Undations this tall? He couldn't quite remember.

When Drake held out the tiny bottle for him to see, the Time Lord was immediately intrigued. "Now that's interesting.... What's it for?" To be honest he was surprised that the brother accepted so quickly that he knew not only that they weren't human, but what planet they were from. They hadn't asked for any identification outside of his name, which he also found unusual. Still, that was hardly important. To be so careless just meant they were probably young.

Turtle rolled his eyes. "Cocky little bloke, huh?" he mumbled, arms crossing over his lower torso and he turned to look at his brother, listening to him silently and he flicked his forehead gently. "Really? Tell the random man?" he shook his head a bit and then turned to look back at the man in front of him.

Drake sighed softly, resisting the urge to strangle the boy beside him. His eyes kept to the Doctor's, easily meeting his eyes while, well, Turtle was quite shorter. Poor boy. He only reached five seven, if even. He turned his eyes back to the man that was in front of him again. "he's the doctor. How can I not tell the random man?" He questioned before he shrugged gently.

The younger nodded, holding up the screw driver he so easily had snatched from the man's jacket - oh, he had skills - and looked the item over a little bit more. "Suppose that would explain this, huh?" he questioned before turning back to the doctor, holding the screwdriver hostage for the moment. "So, doctor, why do you care why we're here? hm? Thought you only cared about pretty little girls ... Not two aliens merely trying to get what was taken from them."

[[ and yes. Turtle is that awesome. xD ]]

The Doctor opened his mouth, about to reply when he caught sight of his screwdriver in the shorter man's grip. How had he gotten that without him noticing? Ridiculous.

"Hey now! Give that back, I had to cross three of my own timelines to get that replaced." He reached out to take the device back, looking at Turtle sternly. "And I care because the last time someone lost something on Earth they hijacked an entire hospital to get it back. Bit of a hassle. As for the girls...Well it's hardly my fault the people who travel with me most often happen to be attractive human females."

At least that proved they knew who he was. Not that it mattered especially, but it did make the pair of them appear a little less.... thick.

"What was taken from you?"

Turtle easily kept the screwdriver out of the man's reach, eyes looking up at him and he smiled all the more. Lovely. "Go for it again and it's going down my pants." he threatened, keeping the screwdriver within his hand, resisting the urge to start twirling it between his fingers.

Drake shook his head a bit and then turned to look at the doctor once more. "This liquid. It's ours. It's from Undate. We need this in order to get back and ... as you can tell ... we really should." He stated, snatching the screwdriver from his brother and then holding it out to the gorgeous doctor in front of them. "Well, we need this and one other thing, but I'm positive we can get that without any problems." he stated, looking to his brother then back to the doctor. "Thank you for rescuing us. Lovely to meet you."

The younger boy pouted, arms crossed over his lower torso and he peeked around the corner, going wide-eyed at the men that were already beginning to run down the street to find them. "Shit. Drake. Clam it ... Let's go." he stated, hands at the back of his back while he began to push him down the alley. he then turned to the Doctor, a bit of a pathetic look in his eyes. "I would love to stay and chat, truly would .. must be off before they try and dissect us." He then began to shove the man a little bit more, his shirt hiking up just enough to see the bloody bandage at his side from where the men chasing them had dug into so carelessly.

The Doctor tucked his precious screwdriver back into his breast pocket and turned to the older of the two brothers, who seemed to have a little more sense. To be honest, it had been getting pretty boring lately. He'd just been taking the Tardis from one end of the Universe to the other, dropping in here and meddling there. The aftermath of losing a companion usually lasted him a while and he'd gone through his last three pretty quickly. The pain of losing Rose had dulled significantly, but Donna's forced departure was still fresh in his mind. It hurt to think about.

What he needed was a good distraction and these two were providing it. So when they started to leave of course he had to stop them.

"Just a minute, you can't just go running off in that state. Especially not after what just happened. I think it would be best if you just stuck with me for now."

Turtle grumbled. He looked at the men behind them who looked far too happy to find them and then took a hold of the tie of the doctor once more. "You dumb fuck. We're trying to NOT get killed, so if you want to stay, run." He hissed, releasing him before he went back to running, taking the chains and things off his brother's pants and shoving them into the pockets instead, hoping they would be muffled. He continued forward, not really wanting to get anymore hurt.

Drake followed behind Turtle, scooping him up and over onto his shoulder, knowing his stomach would be hurting from the running. He ran down many alleys, not sure if the Doctor was still with them, but hell, he was escaping as best he could. He wound here and there and soon enough, landed themselves near different alleyway, hoping to have lost the other men. He sighed heavily, setting his brother onto the ground and he tugged up his shirt, seeing the slices bleeding horribly once more. "Fuck."

The younger boy groaned, looking at the bandages and the lovely gills that were along his ribcage pulling air in and out. He was looking a little paler than he should be. "Yes. It's lovely isn't it. . . Think they brought dogs?" he whimpered and pulled his shirt back down, keeping it there and ignoring the pain.

Surprisingly enough, the Doctor did not follow. It wasn't apparent just when he'd fallen behind or if he'd even chased after them at all, but when the boys finally stopped to rest he was nowhere to be seen.

As the voices grew nearer, the was a sudden very unusual whooshing noise behind Drake and Turtle. The sound rose and fell like some strange creature drawing breath and when it finally stopped a dark blue police box was situated in the very middle of the alley. The door to the box flew open and the very same Doctor poked his head out and gestured for them to come in.

"Hurry up then! You won't last long like that."

Drake lifted his eyes to the box, staring at it and he arched a brow in interest. What ... Oh whatever. He stood up, scooping his brother off the ground and he moved with him to the police box. He kept a strong grip on him and easily hurried inside. He laid his brother out on the ground once more, looking around and he instantly was impressed and stunned, all at the same time. "Huh ... It's bigger on the inside." He commented absently.

Turtle glanced around and then shrugged his shoulders just a bit. "Meh. I've seen bigger." He stated and then turned his eyes to the Doctor. "Oi. Are you a doctor-doctor? As in ... can you stop this bleeding? And ... Where are we going?"

The Doctor didn't respond right away as he was running hither and to different parts of the console, throwing switches and pressing buttons. "Well right now, we're going anywhere that's not where we are now. If that helps at all." He moved away from the panel a few seconds later and hurried over to inspect Turtle's injuries. "I'm not really a doctor, persay. But I should have the supplies to get you fixed up well enough. Try not to move."

A frown creased his face and he disappeared behind the glowing column at the center of the Tardis once more. "How did this happen? Were you shot?"

Turtle sighed heavily. Great. They find a doctor without any useful... anything. He closed his eyes a bit before he tugged his shirt off, folding it nicely and he moved it beneath his head. He slowly pealed off the bandages, seeing the large slices within his flesh and he groaned. "No. They were trying to dissect me and apparently thought just giving me a mild sedative would work." he groaned once more, leaning back and resting his head against the tee shirt behind him.

Drake moved to sit beside his brother, concern to his features which was mixed with curiosity to all the things the doctor was doing around them. He stared for a few moments and then once more, turned back to Turtle with a heavy sigh. "Yea. We arrived and Turtle was swimming and I turned my back to get something ... The next moment, some strange men were tackling him and carrying him off." He sighed heavily, eyes closing and he then turned to look at the man they were now traveling with. "Do you have those ... fake stitches things? I don't believe he needs real stitches, not that we could have that happen anyway, just something to keep the wound closed and if he would stop moving, I'm sure they would heal." He turned to look at his brother, giving him a bit of a glare before looking once more back to the man.

"I think I might actually." The Doctor reemerged from behind the pillar with a box of medical supplies in hand. Thanks to Martha's assistance he'd gleaned quite a few items he otherwise would have had difficulty getting a hold of. He returned to the others and crouched beside turtle, carefully moving his hands aside so that he could cleanse the area.

"It doesn't seem to be too bad" he murmured, closing a few of the wounds up with some sutures and bandaging the less severe spots. "But that's why it's best to avoid revealing yourself if you can. Humans can get a bit....handsy when it comes to things they don't understand."

Turtle glared at the doctor as he tended to the wound on his stomach, rolling his eyes a moment later. "Yes. Because I don't know that." he hissed, growling under his breath before he shook his head just a little bit. "It was not like we did it out in the open. It was abandoned and just ... Whatever." he looked down at the wounds now, finally, tended to. He stared at them before arching a brow in question. "GI Joe?" he shook his head, pushing his form up from the ground and he then pulled his shirt onto his form. Standing up, he made his way to the center of the box, looking over the many glowing things and arching a brow.

"Where are we going?"

"Ah yes....I'm not really sure actually." The Doctor smiled apologetically and rubbed the back of his neck. "Before I stumbled across you too I'd been planning to go to Ithaca, but now...." He trailed off and shrugged. It was becoming apparent now that he might have made a mistake in just randomly picking up these two aliens, but he could hardly just have left them the way they were. such a thought was absurd.

"What was that second thing you needed to find? After you've recovered a bit maybe we can go after it."

Drake moved to his brother, taking his hands and helping him up from the ground, being sure to be careful enough to not hurt him even more. "It's part of how we get home." he sighed heavily, middle and thumb fingers grabbing a hold of the bridge of his nose. Gods, this whole month here had been chaos! He groaned and turned to look at the man that was helping them. "It's just a funky looking sun-like gear that we need. It goes to our ship... thing." He really did not know why he was explaining themselves to this man, but it was too much of a hassle to tell him to bugger off.

Turtle nodded, looking at his stomach a bit and then grumbling. Bollocks, it hurt! Wiggling his toes a little, he soon kicked up his shirt, slipping into it with a little hiss of pain. "While we're not really ready to go home yet, for many reasons, we just want the part so that someone else doesn't have it and ... I don't know. Break it or something. You can only get them on Undate, you know."

He nodded as they told him this, looking deep in thought. It would be easy enough to just return them home, but then that left an abandoned alien craft just lying about and Torchwood had enough to be getting one with. Bloody Torchwood. That was all he needed now. Not only that, but it wouldn't be fair to deny the brothers the chance to see Earth as it was meant to be seen. Namely, not being chased by people bent on studying you. But where to start?

The Doctor put the TARDIS in stasis and returned to where Drake and Turtle were standing. It was plain the youngest was still in a great seal of pain and he wondered how the Undation's anatomy would react to human medicine. That, and a few anti-allergens from Acaycia were all he had left at the moment.

"Do you remember who took it from you?" he asked. "Or were you might have lost it? Your brother and I can give search while you rest and see what turns up."

Drake sighed softly, keeping an arm around his brother's waist. He did not want him to just collapse. His brother was a trooper, but he needed to make sure he was okay and not going to fall and injure himself anymore. "Some ... guy in a blue jacket.' He mumbled, grumbling a bit at the thought. He was not happy that his gear was taken by the man. "That prick refused to give it to us, despite telling him it was ours! Ugh. I should punch him in the neck." he turned to his brother, resting his chin on top of his head, eyes closed and he pouted a little bit more.

The Doctor stopped what he was doing and stared at Drake. Oh this was rich. If the thief was who it sounded like.... His brow furrowed.

"Did he have brown hair? Blue eyes perhaps?" He wouldn't bother to ask if he'd been American. The brothers probably wouldn't understand.They'd only been her a short while after all. Best not to confuse them.

Drake grumbled a little bit more. "Yes. He may be gorgeous ... But he did not make me happy when he took that from me! Bastard refused to listen to me when I said it was mine! Babbling on about not knowing what it was and where it went ... and before I could do anything, what happens? He disappears. In front of some ... statue or something." he growled, arms crossed tightly over his lower torso and he then turned to look at the Doctor with narrowed eyes. "You know him, don't you? Who is he? Take us to him! I want my gear back."

Turtle looked up at his brother and then the doctor and nodded. "Yes. That's him. Nice baby blues. Very nice baby blues.' he purred a little, his forefinger resting on his bottom lip, chewing at his nail as he thought about the man they encountered. Oh, he was a lovely, lovely man. He smirked, grinning even more. "Yes. Let's find him." He got quite the mischievous look within his eyes, definitely liking the idea of finding that man again. Oh, that would be lovely. "I'll distract him! You two can get the gear." he chuckled all the more, already going off into daydreams of just how he could distract him.

Back
Top Bottom