Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite songs?

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Hey! This just might have been posted before, I know. But I wanted to start it up again. So, I shall start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9bCLPwzSC0

With this!

Firstly, let me just say that it's awesome to see so many songs of my generation on here. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside and gets me all kinds of smiley. I'm also liking that I see others who share in my love of video game music/remixes.

Now, on to my own faves. Honestly, there are too many to list. So, I guess I'll just go with what I'm liking at the moment and if those change, you very well might see me posting again. XD

That said:

Yes, Anastasia - Tori Amos
Soma - Smashing Pumpkins
Add It Up - Violent Femmes
You Could Be Mine - Guns N' Roses
Animal - Def Leppard
Fade To Black - Metallica

Behold the awesome that was MY era! XD

Rudolph Quin said:
An all time favorite, for sure.
darkangel76 said:
That song is just so awesomely raw. I can rock out to it at any time, repeatedly!

Also, these...
Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria
Bright Eyes - Hit the Switch
Our Lady Peace - 4am
Say Anything - The Writhing South
Company of Thieves - Old Letters

Also, if you're into game and other instrumental soundtracks, here's some recommendations.
Enemy Zero
Phoenix Wright series (especially the orchestral and jazz remixes)
Persona 4
Nausicaa in the Valley of the Wind
Bully

ilaughatmyself said:
XD I actually like a lot of those artists...go figure.

My generation produced awesome stuff. 'Nough said. XD

Crescent said:
darkangel76 said:
That song is just so awesomely raw. I can rock out to it at any time, repeatedly!

*nods* Oh yes! That song is a fave! I've actually seen the Femmes in concert. Before they became 'big time'.... I was only a few feet away from the lead guitarist! Ah, the little things in life. hehe.

And since people are sharing video game music faves, I'll share my own (even if some are repeats):

Bloody Tears - Castlevania
Cross A Fear - Castlevania
Vampire Killer - Castlevania
Clockwork - Castlevania

In case anyone hasn't noticed.... yeah, there's a freakin' trend.... >.>
Also, one of my fave remixers for this franchise is Goat. For a sample, he remixed the last one I put up. XD

Yeah, I don't listen to much new music if I can help it. I'm sure I'd find something I like if I tried, but it doesn't seem worth my time.

Mitsu said:

I actually heard this song for the first time here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6AeNT0Jqo&list=FL7rlrqscV2yyqjA_L2Rf0tg&index=12

So yeah, most new stuff I get from video games in one way or another. :p

May as well contribute with another song.

Final Fantasy music

Back
Top Bottom