Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking the Mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So This is a fresh start.. When I first got here, I defined my self as a "submissive" without realizing that what I thought that meant wasn't the accepted definition here. Not that it wasn't somewhat fun, but it really isn't me and though I could play the part, it wasn't what I really wanted.

About my Characters:

My character(s) are young women 18-25 who are tiny in stature (5'0", 95 lbs, but curvy 34c 23 34, they have long wavy hair. They are generally loving (none of that has changed). They are flirty and seductive. While they may appear at times to be timid, and even submissive on occasion, they will almost always have a hidden motive so be careful. They are not evil but they will freely manipulate without remorse. They are also girly girls in that their appearance is very feminine, they have wonderful bodies and they don't pretend otherwise. They know how to treat a man who has treated them well.

What I am looking for:

Manly men... Gentlemen, Bad boys, Hero's, Even Boy Scouts, but no wimps. Big men, especially shoulders and hands, who can pick my girls up with one hand. Looking for men only to play opposite my girls. Age gap is fine, I prefer a man at least 5 years older than my character.

Creative plots and interesting, believable characters.

Here are a couple requests ( suggest something else if you like):

The new Librarian:

Maxine is hired as the new librarian for the Blakley College Library, as a recent graduate in history, it seemed to her an excellent opportunity. She could work all day among the books she loved so much, and being at a university there were always plenty of young, well educated men around. She didn't realize though that her heart would be lost to a gentle giant who, although he wasn't educated or wealthy, knew more about how to treat a lady then any of the boys on the campus. As the maintenance man, she saw this quiet man nearly every day, and little did she know that when she needed him most he would be there. She is determined to win over the big man and make him hers.

Summer in the sun:

Donna is the office girl in a small town marina along the coast. She does the books, pays the bills , and runs the ship's store. When at the height of the boating season the dock boy quits, her boss asks her to take his place for the summer. She will spend the rest of the summer, washing and cleaning client boats, and is expected to work every day in her bikini.
Needless to say, the change in personnel does not go unnoticed by the male customers, and she soon finds that since tips are involved the pay is great. Only later does she discover that there are other potential benefits well worth pursuing.

Please be able to write in complete sentences.

I play in threads or email only. PMs are for ooc chatter. Respond by PM only, do not reply to this thread. Thank You.

RE: Willing Submissive seeks a gentle master or mistress

NurseMaxine said:
Looking for a Gentle Master or Mistress and a good believable plot. 1x1 F x M or F X F humans only. Not looking for pure smut though plenty of sex is fine. Resond by PM only.

I can be gentle... too many of my RPs have been rough. Any specific themes or plots you have in mind?

RE: My Girls just want to play

All of the 4 along with the other idea we discussed!
night nurse x patient
live in nurse x patient
jilted young wife on street x compassionate older man
hotel maid x guest.
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom