Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WTF stories

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
This thread is devoted to WTF stories. They could be good or bad, but either way, they led you to ask "What the fuck?" Just odd stories that ended in good ways or left you angry. Hopefully this won't get derailed too often with discussions.

I'll go ahead and start with my own story.

Back at my old job, I use to work at a Burger King. At the time, we didn't have iced tea. Or, we did, but it was just raspberry iced tea. A customer approached me and asked if there were any flavors other than raspberry. I apologized and said we didn't. The customer then throws his cup on the ground, shouts "Then to hell with this!", and walks out. It left me, as well as many other customers, asking "What the fuck?"

Hope to hear other interesting stories from you guys. :)

So, I worked in a computer shop on my college campus when I went there. The freshmen were in on orientation and many of the parents were left in seminars or wandering around. Except this guy, who came in and decided to play on the demo laptops. No big deal. Well, then he opened a web chat up. I asked a few times if he needed help, and he said he was fine. I noticed he had a girl up on webcam that he was talking to.

We decided to watch him with the security camera. So, this man who was probably 45, there with his kid, started dancing around like a drunk on the camera. That part was just funny, then she started dancing... and stripping. Then a banana came out.

We had to disconnect the WiFi signal to the demos. He panicked for like ten minutes before he left. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

Lmao I don't quite remember my Univeristy orientation being that creepy, but on a similar note:

Was in the University's bookstore the other day selling my spring semester books since it's basically over, when I saw some guy sitting in the corner, covered from head to toe in University hoodies and pants, rocking back and forth. My lady friend was too scared to approach him, so we asked the register what the hell he was doing. They told us he'd been sitting there for the past four hours and no one could get him to leave. They ended up calling campus security, and when they came to pick him up he just went limp and like...fainted, or pretend fainted? I wasn't sure, but I was really left saying, WTF.

I work at a movie rental store in a small country town and there is a little girl who comes in with her family at least once a week that just does not understand the concept of personal space or professional boundaries. Most people know by a young age that you don't go behind the counter with the cashier, but this kid just doesn't give a fuck and she's sneaky too. A creepy, sneaky ninja child.

The first time she snuck up on me I didn't even notice that she had entered my store. My mind lost in thought as I browsed the internet I didn't realize that she was standing right behind me, watching me in silence. I got chills down my spine and I cautiously looked through the corner of my eye as the girl slowly lifted her hand and placed a copy of 'Barbie and the Nutcracker' on the counter. Then her eyes fixated on mine and in a creepy voice said "This one please". I slipped out of my chair and edged around the girl to get the movie as quickly as I could, like hell I was going to keep this silent assassin waiting. I handed her the movie and she squealed "Thank you!" and I thought I was going to die, but she paid for the movie and ran out side. I remained frozen to the spot, my heart racing as I tried to comprehend what had happened, all I could say was "What. The. Fuck?!"

I am still convinced that she could have killed me if she wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom