Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Change in Plans (AlureNova and Minderbinder)

Minderbinder

Super-Earth
The long, lonely road stretched before her. A one-way path that, in the end, would bring her towards a fate she still didn't know what to think of. A pale hand only faintly held onto the steering wheel, a set of dark brown eyes looking gazing half-openly through the somewhat splotchy windshield and out over the lightly-wooded road ahead. A small frown tugged at ruby lips as a sign passed by, detailing that the town of Trenton was only a few miles away, a faint sigh escaping them. The clock was ticking, the butterflies in her belly rising ever steadily as her new home for the next week grew ever closer. Even now, nearly a year after committing, Alice Lormin's mind was still in a flux. She had every reason to be happy, she knew that. It was almost...almost selfish to feel anything else. Liam was a good man, his family too. A bit old-fashioned from the little she'd seen, but there was hardly anything wrong with that. Even still, such thoughts did little to ease the gnawing sensation in the pit of her stomach.

Yet another sigh drifted from her lips as her hand tightened around the wheel slightly, the forested road hardly changing. With her stray hand, the woman reached up grabbed the rear view mirror, twisting it so now only a reflection of herself could be seen. A pale-faced woman stared back, features wracked by a mixture of sleep-deprivation and old-fashioned nervousness. Silky raven hair sat upon her head, and whele normally it was down past her shoulders Alice had wound it back into a bun for the day. Her large eyes, now wracked with bags, narrowed ever so slightly as she looked over herself. That faint frown of hers growing ever bolder, the young lady brushed down a few wayward strands of hair...turning her head a few times to make sure she looked at least a bit presentable. She knew that she wasn't going to be meeting the entire family today, apparently Liam and the others still needed to get everything in order, but that didn't mean she had to look like a bum.

As pleased as she could be, knowing the circumstances, the woman's attention shifted back towards the road for a brief moment before glancing down towards her clothing. She'd dressed fairly simply for the day ahead. Even so far up north, the air was surprisingly warm. Even then, compared to New York, there was a bit of a breeze. The young woman had dressed accordingly, wearing a simple blue long-sleeved flannel and a set of jeans. Gently brushing the wrinkles from her shirt, and making sure it was free from any stains, she'd once again return her attention to the road ahead. And as she did, something would catch the young lady's attention. Eyes narrowing ever so slightly, she spotted someone off on the side of the road. A hiker? Her foot loosened on the pedal, the woman leaning forward a tad in order to get a better look. Didn't seem like it...maybe they needed help? She'd seen enough movies to know how this sort of scene usually ended, but still. Alice wasn't the sort to just drive past someone with not even a look.

Rolling down the window, she'd poke her head out...

"Hey there!" Her voice carried down the empty road, hopefully loud enough for the woman to hear her, "You alright?" Though her current mood made it fairly difficult, the girl still managed to force a fairly warm smile onto her face.

Family, always a complicated issue but it was more true for Sera than it was for most. In fact she hadn't even seen a member of her family in the last three years, the last meeting being at her uncles funeral which hadn't gone over well. Even in a time of mourning her family could find opportunities to mention how disappointing she was and how she hurt the good Calawell name. It was infuriating, it had been for a long time. Growing up in a family full of old-money gave her a different set of standards and she had failed to fulfill them as far as her parents were concerned, she had a habit to sleep around but what really pissed them off was that Sera preferred women to men, something unforgivable from her families perspective. That with her constant getting into trouble and the fact that she left as soon as she became eighteen still had them fuming. Despite what they had said though she did well for herself, she was smart enough despite her trouble-making ways to get into college, she was tough enough compared to the rest of her family to work and support herself even without the money they lorded over her, and in the end she got a degree and was living without them and their money.

Sera had figured it was about time to make another visit now that her life was settled, not just to see her family but to let them know she did really need them, rub it in a bit. Of course her brothers wedding had been the perfect opportunity, not that she disliked her brother or that it was entirely an excuse to show off, but it was as good a time as any and presented itself at a great time. Not to mention she was sure the entire family would be on their best behavior with their son's bride around, it would make them hold their tongues, give her a slight advantage if she were lucky. Yep, it was supposed to be simple, though nothing was ever as simple as it was supposed to be. In fact Sera had quite the misfortune, her car had decided to break down in the middle of nowhere quite a distance from town. It put her in a bit of a foul mood and she was forced to sit on the side of the road and see if anybody would ever drive past, see if she could get a lift to the hotel she had rented and then have someone sent out after her car. The reason she had a hotel was in case her family didn't receive her well, which they probably wouldn't, but at the moment it didn't matter, regardless of where she was going she needed a ride.

As far as hitchhikers went Sera wasn't the usual sort like you would see in movies or in most places, she looked more like a model than anything. She was sitting atop one of the big pieces of luggage containing her clothes, her legs crossed, elbow on her knee and chin on her hand. Her usually long brown hair was tied back in a ponytail and her bright green eyes stared out at the long stretch of road. She was quite beautiful really, about five foot eight without heels and very alluring tan skin. Even in her simple clothes she gave off a rather sexy vibe, the woman dressed in loose jeans and a simple white t-shirt, a warm looking brown coat thrown over but obviously a size too big. Not intimidating was one way to put how she currently looked, though she never really appeared outwardly dangerous, she had always been the type to change in the eyes, it was when he eyes looked wild that she was about to do something.

It was just when she thought she would never be picked up that help arrived, her head popping up to look at the vehicle and person calling out to her. She gave a small smile, bouncing off the suitcase she had been using as a seat for hours, "Yeah, just been stuck out here awhile, my car broke down." She approached the car carefully, not wanting to frighten the driver who seemed all but ready for something to go wrong. Of course it only took her a moment once she got closer to realize the treasure trove of a situation she had fallen on, the driver of the car being her sister-to-be and it was unmistakable. A grin slowly washed over Sera's face, she would definitely get a ride from her new Sister, though she wondered what stories her family had fed the woman, she was curious to find out. "So, mind giving me a lift into town, I have a hotel there." She played it casually, waiting for the moment when the woman, Alice if Sera recalled correctly, would realize who she was. Of course thinking about it there was a chance it would take awhile, until she heard Sera's name or got a closer look at her, it had been awhile since she had taken a photo with her family and she assumed she wasn't their favorite topic. "If not it's fine, calling a tow-truck for me would be great, I would appreciate any help." Her mouth curled into a smile, innocent looking but with intent behind it.

The woman took a moment to glance over the figure in the distance, taking note of the luggage stacked up. Another traveler, she'd guess. Rather odd though, it wasn't as though Trenton was known for anything particularly special. At least, from what Alice had seen at least. Regardless, the girl made sure to keep such thoughts to herself as the woman hopped off her suitcase and wandered towards the vehicle. A small smile still playing upon his lips, Alice took a moment to glance over the unlucky individual...a slight eyebrow quirked as she took in the appearance. Tanned skin, rich green eyes, and a slight smile that seemed to complement her features all the more. Though Alice herself was never the sort to really take special note of someone's appearance, even she couldn't help but admit that the woman standing before exuded a special...air. Tired eyes meeting the stranger's, the girl's smile would falter a tad as the woman spoke her piece. Geez, having your car break down was worse enough...but out of here of all places? It seemed like a scene ripe for a horror movie.

"I'm sorry," She replied, voice sincere, "Can't count the number of times my own has done that," With a slight click the car door would become unlocked, "I'd be happy to drive you, miss," She most certainly wasn't going to be leaving someone out in the middle of the woods, that was for certain.

"You're heading to Trenton, right? I'm going the same way, so it'll hardly be an issue," The car door opened, and Alice pulled herself out. The long car ride had done her muscles no favors, but with a stretch here and there she was as right as rain within moments. "Here, I'll help you with your bags," Setting her sights on luggage the woman had just been using as a makeshift seat, she'd begin to approach. Probably wasn't the best idea to be doing all of this in front of a total stranger, but Alice was hardly worried. The woman hardly seemed dangerous, and besides...she was really wanting to take her mind off the upcoming wedding.

"Do you live in Trenton? Or are you just going there for vacation...?" She inquired, glancing back at the woman as she grabbed one of the bags.

The click of the door on the vehicle unlocking brought another small smirk to Sera's lips, especially when the cute little thing called her miss, it was clear she wasn't aware of who Sera was. "Thank you, I am heading to Trenton, and I was beginning to think I would be stuck out here for days since not many people come passing by. One person did earlier but kept on driving, just the way things go." She felt fortunate that Alice had been the one to stop and pick her up, it was like fate was giving her a chance to have some fun before they became officially introduced and the colorful past her family painted was spread to Alice. Sera's eyes followed Alice as she stepped out of the car and began to stretch, her tongue slowly swiping across her upper lip. Alice was cute, incredibly so actually, her pale skin and her raven hair getting Sera a tad excited. It just so happened that over the years Sera and her brother had shared a similar taste in women, which had always been a reason for their little quarrels, when Sera seduced one of his girlfriends. One thing she didn't have in common with her brother, or anyone else in the family, was allowing someone she cared about to become stressed and so obviously sleep-deprived. It didn't take away from how cute she looked it just made Sera wonder if she were getting enough attention and help for her wedding, something the woman doubted. It wasn't like her family to be very helpful, if anything they would simply add more stress on with rules and must-have parts of the wedding.

"Thank you." She spoke again as Alice made her way over to the luggage, moving slowly to grab whatever Alice didn't take and smiling at the woman's inquiry. "Oh, I guess you would more call it business than anything else, though I think I can find a silver lining while I'm here." She gave Alice a very suggestive smile as she mentioned the silver lining, her eyes drinking in the pale beauty in front of her as she took a couple of her bags and then headed back to the car, moving in front of Alice to give her a good view as she bent over and place the luggage in the car. When she stood back up straight she looked at Alice again, her eyes connecting with the other woman's before she spoke. "What about yourself, Trenton isn't even near being a normal travel destination, why are you heading into town?" She knew exactly why but she wanted to hear it from Alice not only to make sure but so she could use that to help in what she had been formulating in her head since the second she realized who her savior was. The bags were all put in the car soon enough, as Sera didn't have that many bags to begin with, never being the type to travel with that many things, and she stood at the passenger door, still looking at Alice and letting her eyes wander a bit without shame.

"Geez, really? I mean, it's not like you look dangerous or anything," Came the response of the woman as she slowly, but surely, pulled a pair of the bags back towards her car. She knew that hitch-hikers had something of a bad rap, but even then the idea of just driving past someone in need was enough to bring a scowl to her features. Liam had always told her that she spent too much time getting worked up over those kinds of things, of people not showing even a flicker of decency, and really Alice had to wonder if just maybe he was right. She'd probably end up going grey by thirty if she did worry about every little thing, but even still she couldn't help it. Maybe it was just the way she'd been brought up, or maybe she was just weird. Regardless of the reason, Alice didn't regret her decision to stop for the woman. That frown of hers quick to vanish as she grew close to the car, the young woman loosening her grip around the suitcases to pop open the trunk real quick. Her muscles strained as she tossed the luggage into the back, a slight wince staining her face as a faint ache ran its way down her arms. She probably shouldn't have been surprised, the last couple of weeks had been pretty much all heavy-lifting. From moving out of her apartment and into Liam's place, the man himself too busy dealing with his family to be of much help, to getting ready for the trip to Trenton. She wasn't much of a stretcher in the first place, so really it was only a matter of time until she pulled something.

Gently massaging her arm, the bride-to-be's attention focused back upon the woman. She'd managed to grab the rest of the luggage, and she herself was making her way back to the car as well. Stepping to the side to make room, Alice would quietly listen as she detailed the reason for her stay. "Oh, um, that's good...I think," Perhaps it was just nerves, but the way the sentence ended held something other than just friendly discourse. And that smile as well...it seemed almost a bit too friendly to the young lady. Still, she didn't dare question it. Maybe the woman just had an odd way of smiling, maybe Alice herself was just seeing things. She hadn't gotten more than a two-hours sleep in what felt like weeks, it'd only stand that her mind wasn't all there.

Her smile becoming just a tad bit sheepish as she felt the woman's wandering eyes, Alice quirked an eyebrow at the woman's question. Oh, right. It'd make sense for her to ask the same thing in kind, "I'm, well, getting married. I guess."

She guessed? Alice would've liked to chalk up the awkwardness to sleep deprivation, but she had to admit the stranger was playing a bit of a role in things too. That weird little smile of hers was enough to make the young lady just a tad bit nervous, and the way her eyes seemed...seemed so set on her didn't exactly help matters either.

"The groom's family lives in Trenton, so, well...I'm off to meet them," The awkwardness in her smile grew ever so more as she finished, following up with a shy shrug of the shoulders. It was still weird, saying that she was getting married. It always felt like something that was just out of reach, something that would never actually happen to her of all people. And yet, here she was...a blushing bride only a bit away from saying 'I do'.

"C'mon," Shutting the trunk, she'd move past the stranger and back towards the driver's side. "We should be able to get to the town before dark, if we start going now,"

She hopped on in, fastening her seatbelt. "Oh, and I'm Alice by the way. And you're...?"

It was incredibly cute the way Alice seemed to shy away as Sera continued with her suggestive behavior, not exactly flirting but making sure her words and actions had a chance of a double meaning. It was always fun to do, make the other person see it coming, because it was always still surprising, like they had an idea they were being hit on but didn't actually believe it completely. Of course the entire thing was just so much more fun knowing her brother was trying to claim the cutie, trying to get her to say 'I do' and enter the hell of a family he belonged to. It was a shame, Liam wasn't a bad guy but he was the families pet, he did whatever they said and eventually she would learn his loyalties always went to the family first, if she didn't already know and just assume it was because of the marriage. Alice's reason made her wonder though, if the woman was sure she wanted to be with Liam, join the family, or if it was just her nerves. "You guess huh, I thought marriage was a yes or no question, what does I guess mean?" She didn't ask it in a mean way, almost teasing as she walked around to the passenger side of the car.

She didn't hesitate to open the door and slide in, leaving her seatbelt off, it was always easier to move around with the constraint and she was going to need that freedom if she hoped to have some fun. She would have to be careful though, getting kicked out of the car would do no good at all. Sera had always been smooth, and being beautiful definitely helped. "Oh, Alice, lovely name." Her voice was like honey as she turned and looked the woman in the eyes, smiling gently over at her. "My name is Sera, S-E-R-A." She always had confusion over her name but spelling it out allowed her to speak slowly, almost intimately, and she ended it with a small little giggle. She then looked out the window for a brief moment, "You're right though, it could get dark soon." She didn't sound displeased by that fact, Sera had always enjoyed night more than day, the dimming of the world relaxing her and bringing out all her favorite things in life. It was the perfect time to really have some fun, if she could just warm Alice up before they got to the hotel. It almost seemed fortunate she had been a bit away from Trenton when she broke down, it gave her some time.

She turned back to Alice with a curious glance, her eyes traveling up and down the woman once more and once again she didn't try to hide it at all. "I bet you look gorgeous in a wedding dress, that pale skin... It's just so tantalizing. I myself wouldn't look as good in white, though I think it has more to do with my nature than anything else, too easy to tell I shouldn't be wearing white." She laughed again, leaning a bit closer to Alice and tilting her head, "Thanks again for stopping." She gave a sweet smile, her soft gorgeous lips so inviting before she leaned back into her seat, snuggling in and looking straight ahead. She couldn't be looking at Alice the entire time, in the situation it would look kind of creepy, especially after mention of how nice her skin looked, those hitch-hiker stories always having a killer who gawked constantly. It would be best to try and steer the conversation, keep using subtle suggestion, and then make her move.

"Oh, thank you," The girl would reply with a quick smile and glance, turning back to switch her car out of park. She never had been much of a fan of it herself, it'd always seemed a bit too fairy tail-ish. Even still, she couldn't complain. It wasn't as thought it was completely out of the ordinary. Gently easing her foot down upon the pedal, the car's wheels hummed to life as the vehicle slowly began to grind its way down the gravely road. "You're name is lovely as well. It's unique," She hadn't heard of a Sera before, or at least one who had her name spelled in such a manner. It was certainly odd, though Alice herself was hardly going to judge. It was a nice name, and seemed to roll off the tongue remarkably well. Shifting her attention away from her passenger for a brief moment, the girl allowed her eyes to fall back onto the deserted road. The woods that surrounded them seemed to be closing in ever so slightly, the sky above taking on an orange hue as the sun began to dip below the trees. She fidgeted ever so slightly in her seat, finger tips drumming along the wheel. She'd spent most of her life in New York, among the throngs of people. She was used to the noise, the roaring of engines and the din of thousands speaking in unison. Alice, on the hand, was not used to the near silence that seemed perminate her surroundings. Even the steady thrum of her car engine wasn't enough to blot out the uncomfortable stillness around her. And, what Sera said next, did little ease the growing sense of apprehension in her belly.

"Oh, um," She tried to force a smile to her lips as she heard the compliment, though it didn't quite her eyes. Casting the dark-haired girl only a quick-second glance, she'd respond after a moment, "...that's, um, that's sweet of you to say," A nervous chuckle escaped her lips, "My last roommate said I looked like a ghost, was afraid I going to melt in sun,"

She knew that what the woman said was just a compliment, but even then that didn't exactly make her feel any better. The comment, mixed together with that odd little smile from before, was enough to stir up a hint of red upon Alice cheeks. This was getting weird, a bit too weird for Alice's own tastes. Once more, she wanted to chalk it all up to sleep deprivation, but even then that did little to ease the sense of apprehension. "I'm, uh, I'm sure you'd look fine in white," The girl spoke, "I mean, your quite pretty yourself," Her own eyes wandered a bit as spoke those words, taking a moment to allow her gaze to linger. She hadn't payed much attention back when she'd been doing the bags, but now...? That shade of red on her cheeks grew all the bolder, and with a rather awkward look Alice was quick to snap her attention back to the road. She didn't know what she was doing, why she was finding double-meanings in whatever the girl was saying. Maybe she should've been worried if her passenger was a male, but that obviously wasn't the case. She knew that it was possible that Sera could've been batting for the other team, but even then that hardly mattered. Alice, herself, only had eyes set on Liam. So she told herself.

"Sorry if I...I seem a bit weird," The girl nearly mumbled, "I guess the lack of sleep is finally starting to catch up to me," She forced a laugh, trying to play it off as something like a joke.

Sera laughed gently, "Your roommate was either jealous or stupid, you're beautiful." She was still comfortable in her seat, not looking over or trying to be seductive, that was simply fact that nobody could believe she looked like a ghost, she was too cute. Regardless it was always nice to slip another compliment in even if she was just trying to tell the truth. She did turn her head when Alice gave her a compliment, calling her 'quite pretty'. It wasn't exactly an open invitation or anything of the sort but it came with a slight hue of red on the woman's cheeks and wasn't completely hollow. She just smiled back, looking the girl over for a moment, ignoring the world outside of the car and focusing on the lovely lady. She wondered how Liam had met such a beauty, how he had got her to go on a date with him. If Liam was still doing things as he use to he would have practically stalked her for awhile, just randomly showing up wherever he knew she would be, making smalltalk and moving slowly. He had an opposite style to Sera, choosing to go slowly, Sera was more of a lightning-fast kind of girl, making a move and showing a certain passion that caught most off guard. It was just her though, she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it, the worst that could happen is the other party not being interested.

What she wanted at the moment was Alice, so she smirked when the girl began to speak again, obviously nervous and almost mumbling the words. "Oh, no you seem absolutely normal, I just figured you were a bit nervous because I keep hitting on you." She had seen the increased blush, the eyes glancing over her, and she had a feeling she could push and play with Alice a bit more aggressively. "I mean, I wasn't being too obvious but it seemed like you caught on..." He voice was lower and one hand reached over and sat on Alice's leg, gently rubbing her through the clothing but so wanting to touch the no doubt soft skin beneath. "You have no idea how happy I was to be rescued, being stuck out there after dark, that wouldn't have been good, but..." She paused, leaning in closer, he hand still gently stroking Alice's though, "I was even more thrilled when I saw how beautiful my savior was. I mean you're adorable." She stopped for a moment, moving her hand away from Alice's leg as she leaned in and nipped the woman's earlobe ever so gently, a soft 'Mmm' sound escaping her lips. It wasn't until then that she finally leaned back away, her body turning and leaning back against the passenger door, facing Alice with a very interesting smile on her face, her tongue sliding over her lip playfully.

Of course seconds later she raised her hands in an apologetic manner, "But if you aren't interested I guess I can understand, you just sounded unsure about your marriage, I thought perhaps that and the glances you were giving me meant you were interested. I apologize if I am wrong, though I don't think I am, at least not entirely." She shrugged, she truly knew she wasn't wrong, no woman blushed looked at another if she wasn't interested, not when the situation was still so innocent. She just wondered what type of girl Alice was, whether she was the type to be honest about what she was feeling and begin to give way, even if it wasn't as easy as teasing her a bit, or whether she would deny it. If she admitted it to herself or to Sera even just a bit there was a good chance their meeting would end with some fun, because all Sera needed was a little weakness, a little hole to slip in, to turn her on.

The woman was nearly as quiet as a mouse by this point, hands tightening even more so around the wheel as her eyes tried to focus on the road ahead. The faint blush on her cheeks wasn't going away, her face feeling remarkably warm even with the AC gently buzzing in the background. Even her heart was starting to speed up a tad, the young lady biting at her lip. She wasn't into women, the girl constantly tried to tell herself that. She'd met women just as pretty as Sera, and Alice had never blushed or fumbled over her words in front of them. What made her so different? She didn't dare cast another glance towards the woman, but even then the temptation was most certainly there. Was it the stress messing with her mind maybe? She had spent much of the week getting things set for the wedding, without much help from beloved. And, well, they hadn't really been talking to each other much either as of late. Of course, Liam had to deal with his family and she could understand that. But, still, she had been feeling a bit lonely. That would explain it, wouldn't it? She was just desperate for attention, desperate enough to be looking into things a bit too much...desperate enough to be taking even a simple complement a bit too seriously. Right, right that made perfect sense. She was just being silly, sh-

"Wait, what?" And then Sera brought it all crashing down. Her eyes widened and her stomach dropped as Alice's gaze shot back towards the woman as she admitted what she was doing. Alice's mind wasn't playing tricks on her, the woman really was trying to hit on her. The woman's voice had dropped much of its pretense, and before she was able to make heads or tails of the sudden change Sera made her move. The woman's hand fell upon Alice's thigh, massaging it. So she wasn't crazy, Sera really was...she was flirting. Not to mention, Alice was actually falling for it as well. Alice didn't move the woman's hand off her leg, despite what her mind was telling, nor did she even feel a flicker of disgust as Sera slowly closed the distance between them. And as the woman's teeth gently nipped at her lobe, Alice had to try her damnedest to keep her heart steady. She felt no disgust, she felt no horror. Even if the woman next to her was pretty much a complete stranger, Alice could only feel...could only feel...

"I..." Her voice was no more than a squeak by this point. Was she really letting this happen? She was going to be married within the week, for god's sake. Sure, she wasn't 100% thrilled with the wedding but still. She'd made her decision, she couldn't back out now. She coul-

SHIT!

So caught up in the maelstrom of her own mental scape, the woman had failed to notice the upcoming turn. Her foot slammed down upon the brake to keep the car from going off the road, Alice's face nearly hitting the steering wheel as the vehicle came to a sudden stop. She righted herself fairly quickly, leaning forward just a tad. Muscles tensed, her chest slowly rose and fell as blank eyes stared out the window. Despite what one may have thought, however, it wasn't the crash that had fazed her. Far from it, actually.

"I'm...sorry," She whispered, "I...I do love him, I mean I wouldn't be getting married otherwise, right?" Her voice, however, lacked commitment.

Alice was even more adorable when she began to freak out, though it wasn't the kind of panic that made Sera back off, it was the kind of panic that made her want to sink her teeth in and she would. She was enjoying the show for the moment though, the way Alice's blushing and facial expressions gave away how she felt about it all, the way she tensed up at both the touch and the nibble. Perhaps it was because the woman appeared a tad fragile that she wanted to see how long it took her to break, but for a moment she just sat in her seat, looking over at her brother's fiance and smiling, listening to the squeak of a voice that spoke only a single word. It was like Alice was the little mouse and she was getting to play the mischievous cat, batting her around. The only difference between the current scenario and the cat and mouse comparison was that Alice wasn't scared, she seemed to be taking it in strides and even if it was mostly shock stopping her from having a more vocal reaction it was exactly how Sera had wanted it to go. That was until the car came to a violent stop.

Sera let out a small gasp of surprise as the car slowed quickly, her lack of seat-belt making it more chaotic for her than it should have been and although she stopped herself from hitting her head she did slam hit against the door quite hard. Luckily it wouldn't be any more than a bruise but it made he put on a pouting face, disappointed that in her efforts such a disaster had occurred. It didn't deter the woman though, she just became more aggressive, "Oh don't worry, I know how you can make it up to me." She spoke with an animalistic tone, licking her lips as she moved back into a comfortable position and leaned closer to Alice once more. "Then again it was my fault as well, I am the one that distracted you... And you are doing me a big favor... So you may still be ahead." She tilted her head, her hand rubbing the sore part of her arm but then moving her hand to Alice's arm. "So... You never did answer my question, are you interested in being my silver lining? I would just love to enjoy a nice night with a beautiful woman... And I mean, when else will you get the chance to explore your obvious desires for another woman?" She wasn't going to miss a beat, she asked the question she had been getting to all night, whether Alice would have another chance. Chances are she wouldn't, once married she wouldn't have the freedom, but experimenting before, it wouldn't be as bad. Besides, it was common knowledge that two women together was a wonderful way to reduce stress, and Sera was prepared to prove it true, as long as Alice gave in to the desire her mind must have been fighting, the desire that made her nearly wreck.

Never. That was Alice's answer to the woman's question. Once she finally ended up tying the knot with Liam, the young lady was well-aware that she'd never get an opportunity to pursue such an opportunity. It was a temporary reprieve, a chance to relax for the first time in what felt like months. Even still, her stomach squirmed as the idea wriggled its way into her mind. Alice never thought of herself as a 'bad' person. Sure, she occasionally overstepped her bounds on occasion, she was hardly a pillar of morality, but it was never anything incredibly serious. But this? Oh, this was most certainly serious. Her breathing continued to come out at a hurried pace, forehead slick as looked towards the woman with blank eyes. Whether or not she loved Liam as much as she told herself, Alice knew that this whole thing was wrong regardless. She was betraying his trust, and with a random woman who she'd known for a whole twenty minutes. Even if she never saw the woman again after this night, Alice was well aware that she was never going to be able to forget it. She was never going to be able to forgive herself. Her hands trembled as they feel across the wheel, the girl not even bothering to pull away as Sera's hand gently fell across her arm. Her breathing still ragged, Alice slowly turned her head, letting her eyes meet Sera's once again. "One night," She spoke, voice nearly a mumble, "Just one night,"

The engine roared to life, and with a bit of reversing the pair were back on the road. It getting dark now, the soft glow of the town able to be seen just barely over the horizon. Alice didn't mutter a single word as she drove them towards the town, hands still shaking ever so slightly as she tried to keep her eyes upon the road. She'd agreed. She'd actually agreed to the idea of cheating on her fiance. The mere thought gnawed at her, the girl becoming even more ghostly. Alice was almost tempted to take back what she said, and even more morbid part of her almost wanted to just ditch the woman here and now. Out of sight, and out of mind. But, she didn't. Despite what she thought, Alice could feel herself craving even more of the woman's touch. For once, she wanted to be the selfish one.

Within minutes, they'd enter the town. The streets were, surprisingly enough, mostly empty. Most of the people were probably eating dinner, or maybe they just decided to turn in for the night. Not like Alice minded, she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Keeping a steady grip on the wheel, she'd slowly cruise down the narrow streets, passing by the mom and pop stores as she mentally tried to recall the directions to the hotel. Being the only one in town, it didn't take long to stumble across. It was a fairly small place, cozy as well. Wedged between tiny convenience store a diner, it seemed more like an apartment block than anything. Regardless, Alice wasn't going to be picky. She knew that the size of the rooms was going to be the last thing she cared about come tonight.

Gently winding her way into the parking lot, the young lady picked a spot. With a twist of the keys, the engine died and Alice's eyes finally fell back across Sera. "Well, um, here we are..."

Sera let out a small satisfied purr when Alice spoke, her eyes lighting up in delight as the woman agreed to a single night of pleasure, and it would be something to remember. She was going to make sure Alice was nice and relaxed by the end of it, though it would take a bit more work than she was use to, Alice seemed to be quite stiff and stressed. "I'm glad to hear it, I promise you tonight will be incredibly enjoyable, an experience you won't soon forget..." She leaned in close to the woman, her mouth close to Alice's ear as she whispered, "Being with a woman... It's an entirely different experience, and I just happen to be very... very good at it." She laughed gently as she sat back, her hand brushing along the pale woman's cheek as she did, turning to face the right way in her seat. She wanted to let a bit of tension build, now that she had Alice where she wanted he she could let the nervousness sink in now as opposed to once they were in the room, best let her think it through before it came to actually doing it, that way she wouldn't get overwhelmed, Sera had seen that before. She also wanted to make sure they didn't miss the hotel, not that it was nice but it was where the magic was going to happen. So she kept her eyes on the road, even if her mind was still on the lovely woman next to her.

The streets were empty, and even when they reached the hotel it seemed nobody was out and about, a heavy contrast to where she actually lived, though it just helped propel the anticipation. When they made it to the hotel Sera grinned, it wasn't anything special but it would do for the night, and it would ensure nobody saw the blushing bride slipping inside Sera's room, that would ruin the ultimate goal. She looked over when Alice stopped the car, smiling over at the nervous little peach. "Here we are..." She repeated the words but soon enough she was leaning over, turning Alice's head gently and planting a short little kiss on her lips. It was mostly a distraction, she had grabbed the keys from the ignition without letting her prey notice, slipping them into her pocket before separating their lips. "You are so damn cute... It's my lucky day it seems." She licked her lips as her hand pressed against Alice's thigh again, rubbing the leg slowly before she finally retreated completely. "You just wait here, I will run and grab the key." She slid out of the car, smirking to herself as she did, it was definitely too late for the woman to change her mind now, Sera had the keys and she was going to make sure Alice enjoyed herself.

The beautiful woman wasted no time grabbing the room key, going back to the car and opened the driver's side door, looking at Liam's soon-to-be bride. "Come on gorgeous." She gave a small smile before going to grab her bags, managing to wrap them all either around herself or taking them in her hands, not making Alice take any. She was in good shape, not particularly strong but stubborn enough to take them all in. Luckily the room was on the first floor though, that was the main source of her bravery, and she moved towards it without looking back. It was only after she opened the door and piled her things in the corner that she turned back around, going to the door and leaning against the frame, her beautiful figure beckoning to Alice. "Don't keep me waiting, I will be mean if you keep me waiting." She grin on her face was mysterious, though it gave a hint that she wasn't joking, she would be mean if Alice teased her too much, the sheepish woman really arousing the wolf in Sera.

The woman was as red as a lobster after Sera's slight, though still heavily unexpected, smooch on the lips. She didn't even notice as the woman's hand slowly slipped past her, snatching the keys out of the ignition with barely even a peep. Oh no, Alice was most certainly was not paying attention to that. Her large eyes set only on the lovely Sera, Alice would only watch as the woman pulled away and slipped out of the car. Before Alice knew it, she'd disappeared into the front door of the hotel. Now free, at least for a moment or so, Alice slowly exhaled the breath she'd been holding for what like hours. Shaky hands slowly reached up, brushing down a few wayward strands of hair as her focused slowly on the door. It was still weird. It was still so very weird. She'd never been together with another woman, had never even considered it. Getting together with someone like Liam was what Alice was supposed to do, no? And yet, her mind couldn't help but wander back to those teasing caresses and the faint kiss. The fire they lit in her heart, a passion that Liam had never even come close to creating. Maybe Sera was just really good at this, or maybe this is where Alice's interests fell all along? Or, well, maybe a bit of both.

The woman was quick to snap out of her thoughts as the hotel door opened, and out came Sera. The woman was quick to close the distance, the driver's door popping open as Alice herself slipped out onto the parking lot. She nearly stumbled, legs nearly like jelly via a mixture of the long car ride and a measure of unbridled excitement. She watched as Sera grabbed her bags, and once she began to head towards her room Alice was quick to follow. And though there was that unmistakable sense of excitement for the young lady, even now a faint sprinkling of apprehension remained. Though Alice herself was hardly going to back off now, her eyes still wandered a tad. It was good that the streets pretty much, because otherwise she had a hunch there'd be no living this down if someone who knew Liam saw her wandering into a hotel with some pretty young woman.

She came to a stop at the door when they finally arrived, uneasily shifting her shoulders as Sera slipped in and got rid of her luggage. And when the woman returned, leaning ever so slightly on the door frame wearing a smile that made Alice nearly feel like melting, the girl was all too set to oblige. She slipped in, taking a moment to close the door before turning to face her lover for the night. Her eyes were large, holding a hint of wonder they met Sera's. Her body trembled ever so slightly, her breath a tad bit shallow. "I'm ready," She whispered, excitement clinging to her tone. "I'm really ready,"

Sera watched as the lovely woman came to her almost obediently, Alice still looking a bit nervous but it was in a way where she wasn't at risk of changing her mind, she was in it. So when she said she was ready Sera could only smile and move in close to the woman, her hand reaching out and taking Alice's hand, stroking the soft skin with her thumb. She was shaking but she wouldn't be for long. "Don't be nervous Alice, I'm going to take good care of you, I promise." Her voice was soft, sweet, it was so easy to believe what she was saying, and it was the truth. She didn't give the woman a chance to respond though, she took one more step in and leaned in, her lips pressing up against Alice's and her hands both moving behind the woman, sliding around and grabbing a hold of the nice ass. She pulled away from the kiss, her smile becoming more playful as took a moment to look into those beautiful eyes. "Get undressed for me." When she spoke again her voice didn't leave much room for argument, it wasn't forceful but it had that same soft charm that was so difficult to refuse.

Of course Sera wasn't demanding she do it for nothing, the next moment she had released Alice and moved over to the bed, her shoes being slipped off and tossed to the corner and before Alice even had a chance to begin she had removed her jacket and shirt, her beautiful figure all the more revealed. She was truly gorgeous, her smooth tan skin and amazing figure out in the open for Alice to drink in. She faced the woman as she undid her bra, letting her ample bosom free, the perky set of breasts not huge but certainly not small, nearly the perfect size to get a nice handful. She licked her lips again, Sera's eyes excited and ready to see what Alice had underneath that clothing, her mind imaging how stunning she was since they met. She didn't pause in her effort to get undressed though, she had already unbuttoned her jeans and began slipping them off, her lovely long legs being the next thing to be revealed and soon after she had removed it all, laying on the bed with an inviting presence, just waiting for her cute little partner to join her. It was interesting though, how excited she was getting, not just because Alice belonged to her brother, she found Alice quite irresistible, she wanted her, and she was going to have her.

This time, Alice could feel herself the meeting the kiss in kind. She shuddered ever so slightly as the soft lips gently pressed up against her own, her hands slowly running down Sera's sides. And as her partner broke that moment of a bliss and spoke her orders in that velvety tone, Alice didn't even think twice about saying no. Her own eyes brimmed with excitement as she watched the woman slowly pull away her clothing. Her jacket and top landed in a crumpled heap atop the bed, revealing flawless skin and a figure that was curvy in all the right spots. The pants soon followed, the faint hotel light falling upon a pair of smooth, inviting legs. Her eyes stayed upon the beautiful woman for a couple seconds longer, drinking up a figure that most would kill to have. Alice's eyes would break away a couple seconds later, however, as the young lady's attention became focused on removing her own clothing. Shaky hands fumbled only slightly as she unbuttoned her flannel, yanking it off and tossing it onto the ground. The white t-shirt beneath would soon, the girl nearly tearing the piece of clothing as she pulled it up over head. Skin seemingly as smooth as silk sat beneath the shirt, the girl's torso now almost bare. Pale hands trailed up her spotless flesh as she reached to do undo her bra, moving past her creamy belly and up around to her back. The strap undone moments later, Alice's modest chest was revealed.

Shivering only slightly as the night breeze drifted through the cracks in the door, the woman's attention would shift down towards her pants. Her belt was undone within moments, jeans slowly sliding down her legs to reveal a pair of milky thighs, holding the slightest hint of muscle. The pants would soon hit the ground, Alice stretching her long legs as the remainder of clothing fell into a crumpled heap on the ground. As a final touch, she pulled her hair out of its bun, letting the raven locks come pooling down her shoulders. Nothing more left to the imagination, a faint smile would light her lips as she strode her way towards the inviting presence before her. Alice moved onto the bed, stomach growing taut as she slowly sidled up Sera. The girl's hand would fall upon the seducer's, and throwing caution to the wind Alice would slowly lean forward...her lips growing close to Sera's own.

Sera let out a thrilled moan as she looked at the woman stripping in front of her, she was incredibly enticing, her body and the cute little attitude. Sera had always liked the shy inexperienced ones, she was going to have a lot of fun tainting the innocent girl, or at least she seemed rather innocent. "My god... That skin is so delicate..." She licked her lips and gazed over the woman as inch by silky inch of her skin was revealed, she was going to gobble the beauty up. It really was immaculate though, as smooth and seemingly toned as Sera's but much lighter and more pure. Sera on the other hand was tempting, seducing, it was going to be wonderful to take her experience and play with the ivory skinned woman. It only became more appealing as the raven locks dropped out of the bun and she bit her lower lip, anticipating what was to come. So when Alice laid next to her she was already impatient, her hands brushing over that beautiful skin, her eyes glued to her gorgeous body and drinking in everything she would be having. It was almost a shame really, that her brother was going to get Alice, she was way too good for him, not that he was ugly but she was a diamond, albeit seeming to be unpolished one. Tomorrow would certainly be an interesting day, Alice would meet her officially as her soon to be sister-in-law, and they would see what happened, for the moment though she was going to focus, enjoy the tantalizing meal on the bed beside her.

"Oh you adorable little minx, driving me wild..." She laughed gently as her hand moved behind Alice's head and pulled her in closer, their lips meeting, her tongue immediately going to work and slipping inside, playfully batting around in Alice's mouth. Their bodies pressed together as they kissed, Sera's firm breasts pressing against Alice's, her nipples already hardened due to excitement. When she ended the kiss she looked into Alice's eyes, "You're going to be fun, tonight I corrupt you." Sera's voice was more serious than it had been previously and she quickly took control and pushed Alice onto her back, straddling the girl and leaning in, kissing and nibbling at Alice's neck and slowly making her way down, getting closer and closer to the lovely pale breasts. "They're so cute, you have one hell of a body." She didn't say anything else as she quickly took one of the lovely nipples into her mouth, licking and suckling at it briefly before moving to the other side, being gently but showing obvious skill. She pulled her head back occasionally and looked up to Alice, smirking as she waited for signs of pleasure, her hand going down and playfully caressing the the inner thigh and tracing the slit she wanted so badly, biding her time to make it better and continuing to let her mouth play with her breasts as she teased. She wanted to hear moans, play with Alice until she had really given in and then move on, give her so much pleasure that she couldn't think of anything but Sera, and it would carry over to the next day, when they officially met.

And now the moment was finally here. Flesh again flesh, lips gently caressing one another. As Sera met her kiss, the woman's tongue prying Alice's own open and roaming within, the hairs on the back of Alice's own neck would stand on end. Farther down, she could already Sera's gentle and yet soothing touch, roaming hands gently running over Alice's own smooth skin. And, as their lips gingerly parted, Alice would hear Sera's words. Corruption. Some would've taken offense to such a term, and yet Alice knew there no other word so apt as to describe the situation. Only hours ago, the idea of cheating on her soon-to-be husband would've been enough to make the young bride sick to her stomach. And yet here she was now, straddled by the beautiful Sera. But really, the girl could hardly find herself caring. Alice's own hands fell to her side as she felt the woman lean in close once more, strands of hair tickling at her chest as Sera's delicious lips pressed up against the soft flesh of Alice's own neck. She nibbled and kissed at the ivory skin, the girl's chest rising and falling as her mind begged for more. Even now, only moments into what was surely to be an unforgettable experience, Alice knew that she had made the right choice. Of the times she'd slept with Liam, such moments paled in comparison to what was happening now. Compared to Sera's own caresses, graceful and soothing, Liam's felt rough and uninviting. Compared to how Sera's kiss was gentle and inviting, Liam's felt forced.

And still, the experience was hardly over. She felt as Sera's lips moved away from Alice's neck, settling upon her breasts. A stifled moan escaped Alice's pale lips, her already trembling hands clenching at the bed sheets as she felt the woman's tongue gently tickle at the dark aerolas. "This is, I don't..." Her words were barely more than a hushed whisper, dripping with an unbridled sense of awe as Sera worked Alice's body, "...I can't believe it's taken me so long," Her eyes were only half-open by this point, but even the slightest glance would show the pleasure that coursed through them. "Oh..." As Sera's hand gently brushed over Alice's thigh, only just teasing her nether-lips, another moan escaped Alice. Her body shuddered, nails nearly tearing through the bedsheets as her grip upon them tightened.

"Please don't stop," She whispered, "You're...you're wonderful at this..."

Sera couldn't help but smirk at the wonderful reactions she was receiving, she enjoyed the sound of a woman as she was pleasured and Alice's voice was definitely coming out. In fact she seemed to be more taken by the pleasure than Sera thought she would be, proof that her brother still wasn't good in bed, even after all the years he had to correct his selfish lovemaking. Oh how many girls had complained to her, she could just recall all the times she stolen one of Liam's girlfriends because they found her more sexually satisfying, though Alice was definitely his best catch. Not that he hadn't had a beautiful woman or two over the years but none as cute and scrumptious as Alice, and none that didn't seem to scream gold digger. Regardless it made Sera all the more excited and she began to nibble and be a bit more firm with her treatment of the lovely breasts, almost mean opposed to the incredibly gentleness of moments before. She didn't do that for long though, she pulled away and licked her lips once more, "Delicious..." her voice was heavy and her desire was obvious. She slid down after that though, done with the cute little mounds for now and getting down to the real prize, and it was a lovely one at that.

"If you thought that was wonderful... That was just a very small appetizer." She licked her lips again as she peered up at Alice, her hand still teasingly rubbing the woman's inner thigh. Then she spread the beautiful legs, enough to get her head between Alice's legs her tongue slowly lapping at the outer flesh. She played and teased for some time, not pushing into the passage or giving her clit any attention, just getting her ready for what was to come. She made the transitions seamlessly when she did though, her tongue first diving deep into the slick passage, her skillful and long tongue delving deep inside and exploring the depths of her lover for the night. Her finger rubbed the nub above, gentle but soon replaced by her tongue and mouth. She was flicking the delicate clit with her tongue, her teeth even tenderly grinding over it at times, her fingers taking the place of her mouth at the entrance, her slender fingers pushing inside the hole, working every aspect as she searched for the inner sweet spot. "Moan for me... Let me hear that lovely voice." She spoke between actions, coercing noises from the pale woman beneath her and wanting to see just how fast she could bring the woman to climax.

It was still nearly impossible to comprehend that she'd actually been missing on an experience like this for most of her life, that pleasure to this remarkable degree actually existed in the world. Her body trembled, her lips quivered as she felt Sera continue her work. Small moans slipped out of her lips as the woman became more and more aggressive, that gentle tickling of the tongue turning into a faint nibbling of the teeth. And yet, to Alice, that made things even better. "Oh..." Her hands continued to clench at the bedsheets as she laid beneath Sera, until the woman would finally pull away. Alice's wonder-filled eyes would meet with her, lips parted as she slowly tried to catch her breath. And then she went back down, slowly gliding past her chest and belly and down towards where the real event of the night would begin. That faint quivering continued to course through the young lady as she braced herself, chest still rising and falling as she felt Sera tease the silky flesh of her inner thigh. She could feel Sera spreading her lips, could feel her tongue gently tickling the outer area. And yet, for what felt like minutes, she refused to go in just yet. The wait was almost agonizing to Alice, the girl only to wait as she felt Sera's tongue glide over the outer region, not yet daring to go in deeper. She was almost tempted to tell her to go in, to give Alice that immeasurable sense of pleasure. And yet, even when wracked in that sensual lust, Alice knew to keep her mouth shut.

Fortunately, her patience would soon pay off. She felt as Sera's tongue dove past the outer flesh, moving through those nether-lips and gently tickling at the passage within. What could almost be described as a bolt of pleasure shot through Alice, goosebumps crawling across her skin as she felt Sera gently playing with the clit, her teeth soon joining in to add a nibble or two. Even the girl's hands weren't idle soon enough, Alice easily able to feel as they replace Sera's mouth at the entrance. "Oh...oh...!" Alice's body continued to quake, her moans growing louder and as she felt the woman's fingers dive dangerously close to her sweet spot. "Just a bit more..." She whispered through clenched teeth, taking only the briefest moment to catch her breath. She could already feel warm sensation down there, a faint hint of moistness as Sera's hands drove deeper and deeper. And as Sera told to moan, Alice more than happy to oblige. "Yes...yes...!" Her tone rose, her voice trembled, her hands continued quiver. "Oh god, yes!"

And yet, despite the sense of pleasure coursing through her, Alice knew. She knew that this was going to be the last time this would ever happen, she knew that for the rest of her life she was going to be stuck with Liam.

One thing that was impossible not to notice was how submissive Alice seemed to be, she kept quiet despite it being so incredibly obvious she had wanted more, she even responded to Sera's demand for her to voice her pleasure. Sera liked a submissive girl, Alice was definitely fun to play with and Sera was quite satisfied with how she was taking the entire experience, Alice was putty in her skilled hands. Her satisfaction transferred to what she was doing, she didn't deny the beautiful woman beneath her anything and quickly found the perfect spots to hit in order to drive her insane. The moment her fingers found the sweet spot, evident by a strong reaction from Alice, she began to just assault it with her fingers, driving at it constantly as her tongue and teeth became all the more aggressive with the cute little clit. She was an animal, Sera's main goal of the moment being to send Alice into a climax and even to someone with a bit of tolerance it would have been impossible to stop, even more so when she began being a bit rough. Her fingers were hitting up against Alice's body they were going so fast, two of the slender digits pounding away, the smacking sound with each thrust rapid, and arousing to tanned beauty.

Sera's mouth wasn't taking a break either, in fact she was making sure to turn it up a notch, her teeth clenching down around the delicate cluster of nerves as her tongue flicked and lapped the very top, made all the more sensitive by the harsh treatment it was receiving. She knew it would most likely hurt a bit but the amount of pleasure that came with the slight pain would outweigh it quickly. Regardless she wasn't going to keep up that way for long, she only wanted to make Alice lose herself in pleasure, to experience what someone who wanted nothing more than to get her off could do. It wouldn't end there but when Alice finally did cum, it would be time to move on to another very new experience for her, one that required Sera dip in to her luggage. Liam was going to regret not taking better care of Alice, his neglect was something Sera wanted to take full advantage of. Of course at first it had simply been to mess with her, have her fun and give her a surprise, but it was going to pleasantly, Alice was so cute and seemingly innocent that Sera couldn't help but think it would be nice to play with her more than once. So even as she pleasured the girl, prepared her for what else was to come after the oral event, there was a idea on Sera's mind, one that involved having fun with the girl beneath her even after the night was over, even with her to be married to Sera's brother.

Then again, all her plans ahead of the night they would be spending together involved seeing her family again, who knew if she would even be allowed to stay for the wedding, Liam probably wouldn't mind but he was just a yes man for the rest of the rich elitists.

Back
Top Bottom