Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing With Fire (Yoshie x Chaos)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
34998.jpg

December; cold weather, frigid temperatures, and coats, Winry hated coats about as much as she hated putting on more clothes than required. As the snow fell, she glared at it. Balls of ice from the sky, this could only be the weather for humans and him. He that liked the cold. He that enjoyed playing in weather like this and reveled in the fact that one could see their own breath. She sneered as the snow melted as it touched her shoulder. Placing her hand out the snowflakes singed in the palm of her hand. She smiled, she was just too hot. Seduction always watched him from afar. Despite the fact that she disliked what he was, what he stood for and his existence for some reason she was still intrigued by him.​

Bruce was always a strange boy, and when his powers came to fruition it only made him stranger. He had more powers then most, in a sense. Combat wise he could wield fire and lightning. Fire he needed a lighter or something in the very least, but he could create bonfires out of the smallest flame. Lightning was a bit closer to home, and worked off his emotions.
He could also manipulate air, but only under the palms of his hand and the souls of his feet. When he mixed this with his lightning he could propel himself through the air. Calling this flying though would be quite a bit of a stretch, as he quite often had near misses with the sides of buildings. He never went above the second story of any buildings if he could help it, his power still required a bit of training. Unfortunately for him as well, he had no trainer to speak of.

Bruce went by the name of PowerFist when he was heroeing. He wore black cargo pants and a black-t-shirt with a reflective power symbol on the chest. On colder nights like tonight he had two hoodies, one insulated for the bitter cold nights and one thin for the only slightly nippy nights. The hoodies shared the same symbol on the shirt. He wanted it to be the last thing his enemies saw.

To cover his face and mid dark brown hair, he wore a bandana, and put black face paint on.

Tonight of course he was out and about in the central park of Gottoran City, on the east coast of the major country of America. It was a big city, one of the biggest on this side of the land.

He found a nice seemingly hidden spot in the forest, and was hovering about two feet off the ground, his legs wobbling as snow flew away from him. "Whoa.. whoa... aahh!" He yelped as fell into the snow. He was still trying to get the hang of flying. He got back up, dusting himself off with tight fingerless gloves, and pushed himself back into the air, starting to hover again.

(Let me know what else you need and i can type it up next post. let's say he's Five foot Four like me.)
(as for eye color you can pick your favorite and ill go with that. :D )

She spotted him on the forest floor, standing there looking like some kind of comic book hero. She had been watching him for a few weeks now, marveling at how he moved, and the way he was so mysterious. What was he? Who was he and why did he interest her so? She wanted to know the answers to these questions, her burning heart desiring to know.

Seduction stood on the top of a radio tower across the way from the church. Her black and red flame gown smoking from the cold, she hated this weather. What she wouldn't give for a summer night or at least to be next her lover the sun. Yes, that lovely bright star meant more to her than her favorite sugary treat or that heart racing bottle of hot fire Johnnie Walker Red Label. But then there was this icy blue veined man, this man made her flame burn brighter for some reason. Monitoring his walk, his stride and even how he carried his shoulders. She saw him jump, he caught himself with ease. She smirked; he thought he was hot shit.

The flurries of snow picked up and she could not see him as well as she could before. She grunted and heated her body temperature up around her trying to move the snow like fog. This only turned it to steam and made it harder to see. This pissed her off a little. Now, not only was she cold, following some stranger that she was intrigued by but now his icy ass wanted to cause fog on top of snow and ice? Since he had a shadow she could still see him but could barely make his silhouette out but nevertheless she followed it seeing if she would be able to keep up with him and purely out of curiosity.

Bruce was just starting to get a hang of his flying for once, he was able to stay in once spot and started to rotate in place. "Yes, yes I think i got!....it?" He paused, and fell onto the ground as he lost concentration, staring at the fog that started to from, slowly turning to a giant mass of steam. "Uh, that's not good." He said slowly backing up, and soon he spotted a figure amidst the steam. He squinted his eyes, and he could tell the form was female, and floating. "uh-oh..." He gulped, figuring it could only be one of his many enemies come to kill him. "Time to go!" He yelped and bolted, running away from the figure that came towards him. He did his best to get his flight going but it only led to him smacking into a tree. Hard.
He fell back land on his back and looked to the figure, shivering slightly, not out of cold but of fear. "I, uh, surrender?" He said preparing for the worst.

There was a new Hero in town… again. There was always someone trying to ruin Seduction’s fun. She smiled a fanged toothed smile as she looked down on the new man, watching him waiting and then she heard him say something. The truth was that she was following him for reasons not to kill him but to watch her competition. Standing tall in front of him she let her hair out of the pony tail and watched him. Her ruby red fire eyes looked him up and down giving him the once over. She folded her arms and smirked.

Trick or Treat…

“Well well now, what do we have here? Wait do not tell me… you are a so called Hero? Right? What do you want now?” It was hard for him to fly so how was he suppose to defend himself against something like her? “This looks like fun what are you doing?” She said folding her legs Indian style and floating in the air hovering above his head, making sure he wasn’t looking up her dress.

He stared in shock at her as he laid there on the ground, and got a good enough glimpse up her dress without even trying. He quickly scrambled away, bumping his back into a tree and just glared. "Mocking my lack of ability? Really?!" He said, and clenched his fists, electric sparks flying off them in his anger. "What do you want?! I know you're a villain, so why haven't you attempted to kill me yet? Isn't that what your kind always does? obsess over killing us heroes just because we're trying to protect the weak?" He slid sideways from the tree, slowly stepping back from it. "Leave me alone." He said and turned, quickly running across the snow, his feet sinking in a few inches with every step, and he prayed she didn't try to kill him.

The look on his scared face was priceless. “Someone has been hearing either way too many rumors or you’ve been into way too many comics. True, I am a villain, true, I do like destruction and making things hard for others but I do not like to just kill aimlessly and come on! You call yourself a Hero? What’s this… running from little ol me? Come back here Innocent I wasn’t done talking yet.” She chased after him her trail as hot as fire. She conjured up a fireball to distract him on his left while she got on his right. “Will you stay still for a moment geez!” She said folding her arms in an attempt to look angry.

He nearly bumped into her, and instead slid under her missing her at the last second and narrowly dodged a tree. He stumped and kept running, ignoring what she said as he tried to get away. He didn't care what her intentions were, they had to be bad.
He glanced back to see if she was still following him and tripped on a root, falling forward and slid down a trench near a creek that was frozen over. He laid on the ground, panting. He had yet to fight another super powered foe, he had only dealt with common thugs at this point, still working himself up to the big leagues.
"I hope she gives up chasing me soon." He said pressing himself into the side of the wall, trying to make himself a smaller visible target.

Fire, fireball, fire, and more fireballs as she dodged trees and passing leaves and vines that tripped him over and over. For a Hero he was sure clumsy as all hell. She shook her head and then backed away when she saw him fall. Sigh, being the asshole that she was she conjured up a blue flame and stretched it so that she could climb down on it so that she could finally corner him. Then once that was done she boxed the poor bloke in with a fire wall just in-case he tried to make his escape. If he had been cornered he would have to come out soon for fire does consume oxygen and only if he knew how to hold his breath long enough would he have an inking of a chance.

“Here kitty kitty…” She mused as she began looking for him. “Come out come out wherever you are Innocent.” Another fire wall, this time to block anything that he may throw at her. “I won’t hurt you, I’m just curious is all…”

He made a small squeaking noise when he saw the flame walls go up around him, and he knew he was trapped. He felt the heat of the fire and he began to sweat, he could feel the oxygen around him burning up and he had no choice. He darted from his spot, his foot hitting a patch of ice and caused him to slip, falling right towards the flames.
However he may not have been as clumsy as he appeared, as his hands went up to part the flames, without touching them and they spread for him to fall through into a pile of snow, landing on his back he laid there panting.
He looked to her, in plain for her for her to see, and sighed. "I may not be as innocent as you think. I will not fight you, so do your worst if you must." He said, and tried to push off the ground and levitate in place, however he was not doing so well at it.

“Look at you…Hero, all new to your powers. “She waved her hand and vines wrapped around his body, his arms were now tied, his legs, tied, all the while still suspended in air. She waved the fire walls away, she got what she wanted. “How cute, the Hero still experimenting with his new found abilities.” She moved closer, getting in between his now spread legs. “I want to see you get yourself out of this one… Hero.” She giggled, her fiery red eyes looking at him curiously. As clumsy as he may be he was still cute. In a way she wanted to see his power, she wanted to see what he could do. Most of all she wanted to see him.

(Hope you dont mind me making him clumsy. Im just trying to make him an easy target since he's outclassed and probably doesnt want to fight a woman.)

He struggled against his restraints, out gunned and outclassed he stared at with her fearful eyes. She had him now in her grasp and there was no escape. Still, he struggled, sparkles flying out between the ropes and off his hands, he tried to escape. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?!" He said, as he finally looked upon her, his eyes couldn't help but to wander over her curves, catching the design of her outfit. She was a stunning woman and not a great deal older then him. He was just old enough to drink, although he had yet to test his limits, despite already past the age of twenty two.

His eyes stared upon her face, the fear hardly hidden, and he couldn't look her square in the eye. "Just kill me..."

(OOC: Nope go ahead I will try to be as descriptive as possible but I am a tad bit sleepy.)

She bent down in his face and smiled.

“Can’t… I want something.” She darted for his pants and he would feel a hot sensation over his crotch but not enough to burn him. Then his pants opened and she touched his member she looked at him with disdain, “Be aware that I can kill you at a moments notice? I would not recommend moving until I am finished.”

Her hands massaged his member, caressing and motioning. She had a evil grin on her face. The hands that were caressing him went to his chest as she touched his skin. But her hands left a fire trail against his skin, the trail was the color of the fire was blue and the embers danced on his skin.

He looked at her in shock as she touched his crotch, his eyes widening as she grasped his member, he looked to her with an all new fear. "D-do y-you have to d-do this h-here?!" He gasped, staring at her and struggled, as her touches made him feel warm. He squirmed as her hands stroked his chest and his private parts and he blushed as he felt himself get harder. This was not at all what he had expected of her. But he was bound in her flames with no escape, just a toy for her to amuse herself with.

Curiosity was a woman’s weakness. A toy indeed as she teased him, played with his body to the key of her evil heart.

“Look at you… so delicate…” She said touching his legs. Her fire power allowed her to slowly cause flames of blue to appear at each trail that she touched. Everytime she touched his chest, neck or legs you would see a streak of blue from each of her ten fingers. She paused and then looked at him.

“Ive been watching you for a while you clumsy Hero…” She giggled touching him more now. “You have been depriving me of my play time… cascading around here like the little savior you are…” She kissed his exposed chest, and a small sparked burn mark was left there, an imprint, a reminder of what she was and what she was capable of doing.

“Parading around here like some Hero… who are you trying to save? These people?” She pointed to the direction of the town. He was free to move his head if he wanted, and his mouth was not covered. She wanted him to talk to her, she wanted him to be conscience for this entire endeavor. “These people care not for thee… Hero. They only want whats theirs… what they own and what others can do for them. Your duties will go unnoticed and your cries and pleas on death ears Innocent.” She kissed his shoulder, another singed mark was left. Her tongue traced from his belly button to his chest, and as she did it he would feel a hot burning sensation. Not enough to singe this time but enough that it was hot and tingly.

He gasped, struggling against his restraints as the woman toyed with him. She had his member had as a rock in no time flat, the veins pulsing as his cock ached with pleasure, his lids went half heavy as he tried to look away from her. She was turning him on, filling his body with pleasure he didn't think possible. Why, how was she doing this to him?

He glanced to her as she questioned his motives of being a hero, a life he had chosen all his own. He only dealt with common thugs at the moment, he was not up yet to stopping bank robberies or busting large crime trades, but he was only a hero for just over a year and he was still having a hard time grasping his powers.
He knew what she said was true, in the end people would never be that grateful. However he didn't do it for them. He cared not for their praise or gratitude. He had his own reasons. "I don't care what those slothish people think... I only wish to remove the disease from the world, I want to purge of it of those with ill intent... Those who prosper from the pain of others... they must all suffer what they wrought...."

He couldn't hold back anymore and gasped, his hips jerking as she tongue his soft abs, still not perfection for being a true hero. "y-you.... ahh...."

She cackled manically and she massaged his member now with her feet. “You… someone like you curing the disease of the world? They can’t even cure cancer or AIDS… what the hell are you going to do? Waltz in and beat them until they stop their evil ways? Bullshit.” She then massaged his member with her breasts and she started to tease him again with her fire power. The flame rings began to emit a humming noise which caused his dick to vibrate without her doing anything and the heat from the rings played with each of his erogenous zones.

“Look at you… you can’t even defend yourself from getting hard! How are you going to save the world and you can’t even control your most primitive of instincts? I pity you Hero… you claim you’re the savior of the universe… they don’t need you there… they don’t WANT you Hero. Humans are nothing but asinine creatures waiting to be dominated. Waiting to be controlled… seduced.” She then whispered the word seduced in his ear, her breasts were close to his chest now as she taunted him more.

"I can at least try vile witch, at least I'm not adding to the disease like you are. And yes, that was my idea. Violence seems to be what most people understand best. No one ever wants to talk and fewer people want to listen." He gasped as she started to tease him more and moaned audibly for her. "I don't think I care to defend myself from you anymore. You're too foolish to kill me now, you'd rather just pleasure me in ways I really have no problem with." He said commenting on her breasts. "So do your worst, I don't care anymore."

She was pissed now, this man was mocking her, this man was making a fool of her. How dare he. Damn him. She glared at him evilly. “You think that you’re so high and fucking mighty! No, you are nothing. This world won’t change… one person can’t change this world. Your tries are in vain Innocent.” She took her index finger and carved a W on the inside of his thigh. It burned and singed his skin and you could smell the burning of flesh. She had branded him.

“Now I will always know where you are. Now I will have you all to myself Hero. I will be able to feel you anywhere.” Soon you heard screams and gunshots in the nearby area. It was time for her to go. “Here that Hero? They are calling you… they need their piece of shit savior… go do your job.” She grinned backing away from him and finally releasing him from his fiery reigns of hell that he was bound in. “I release you… but I will always have you know that …” She said pointing to the inside of his thigh.

Back
Top Bottom