Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Eliana looked at him a bit shocked but stepped a side to let him in. "My father is going to kill us both if he finds so not a word about this to any one."

"Thank You, he said a bit meekly." I promise not to take advantage." he promised. He curled up on the rug next to her bed like a puppy.

Robert shook his head, it seemed that once you were a fairy was nothing you couldn't have . Why i the world would you not want to be a fairy? he thought as he climbed into bed.

Robert was asleep in minutes. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. This land was everything she had promised.

Eliana fell a sleep but it was restless. She began to toss and turn, and then began to sweat, she had thrown the covers off her, however now she shivered, she had a high fever, and was becoming worse by the moment.

Robert woke as she tossed and turned and when he found her skin first burning hot, then cold to the touch, he began to worry. He had seen this before. It had cost him his mother. He was determined it would not cost him his friend.

All the color was drained from her face, she no longer sparkled she a 100 times worse then when she was captured.she whimpered as she lay there on the bed.

Robert went to the tub but could get no water, though he knew that he needed it. That and some herbs. This was no time for magic, this called for a cure. he threw on his clothes and ran as fast as he could to the stable and talking to Orion, his best horse, we need water boy and mint. He looked f=through what he had brought with him and found several empty win skins and slinging them over his shoulder, climbed aboard Orion. " Find me water" he commanded, and Orion too off and after 10 minutes pulled to a stop near a spring. Robert filled the skins, picked some mint and returned to the fairy's side. Lifting her head, he said "drink" as he put the skin to her lips.

Eliana could barely open her eyes as she felt her head being lifted. She sipped the water but she choked on it. Once the coughing slowed she looked to Robert. "What is happening to me." She asked as tears formed in her eyes

"No fairies can not get sick, I don't understand how this could happen." Her fever was still high as she looked Robert not understanding what is going on

"Well you certainly look sick to me." he said. " Brought fresh mint . I need to rub its oil on youtr chest so you breath easier. Leaning over he began to unbutton her gown, giving no thought to appearances.

Eliana felt the cool air touch her chest as he unbutton her shirt, she was now in just her camisole which was sheer. Just as he was about to keep going the door open and father was standing there, in horror of what he was seeing he flung Robert away from his daughter "how dare you touch her after all we have done for you, you think my daughter owes you her body as well."

Robert picked himself up from the floor. "She is deathly sick Sire, I wanted to treat her with this mint." He held up some for the king. Be careful Sire lest you get sick too!"

The king took steps towards his daughter but then stopped hearing Roberts words. The king looked at his daughter and he was right she was ill. "She must have gotten it from your world, damn it, listen to me, do you know how to treat this? If she truly sick she will get worse and quickly her body is not meant for theses illness" the king thought for a moment. "You must take her out of the kingdom, there is a cottage set by a river about a 2 hour a ride from here, you must take her there for if this spreads it will be devastating."

"Orion can make it in an hour!" he said. "Can you send a fairy ahead to provide water and lots of mint?" he said. Tomorrow we will need food and lots of cinnamon and ginger." He got up and went to her and before he took her he pulled up her camisole, and crushing the mint rubbed the oil on her breasts and neck. "You will feel the heat soon." he said to her. "Don't be afraid."

The king looked as Robert helped his daughter. "The cabin is by a flowing spring you will have all the water you need, the cabin is stocked with all you need"but he made a bottle appear in his hand. It was filled with a sparkling blue liquid, "this is magic just a drop and you will make anything you need a appear all you do is wish it." He handed it to Robert looked at his daughter one more time and then left the room.

Robert tied the bottle around his neck with a cord, and then picking up the fairy took her outside. He put her on Orion's back and climbed on behind her, holding her up. " Go like the wind Orion fly!" what made him choose those words, he didn't know, but the most amazing thing happened. Orion actually flew! Robert didn't know how but now was not the time to ask.

Eliana was so limp in his arm, it was if she was dead, she really had no idea what was happening, her head was fuzzy and she kept slipping in and out sleep. If Robert was not holding her she would have fallen from the horse

Flying, it only took Orion a half hour, which was good as the fairy was so sick. He got her down off the horse and laid her on the bed. Finding a bucket, he filled the tub with cool water. he took the flask and spilling a single drop outside the door asked for mint and it grew lush and green. Picking nearly a pound, he put it in the tub to steep as he quickly removed Eliana's clothing, and put her in the tub to soak. He needed to support her head and ended up getting in the tub with her and just letting her lay against his chest.

Eliana's father was right, the cabin had everything, comfortable extra large bed, blankets, towels, for, clothes for both of them.
Eliana Kay on the bed till suddenly she was stripped of all her clothes. Eliana was a beautiful fairy, with a very sexy body that would drive most men insane. She cried out as she felt the cool water touch her skiing she was shivering despite still burning with fever.

Robert held her and tried to give her comfort. "you are way too hot" he said. "The mint tea will draw away the heat." He cuddled her gently in his arms. "Just lay against my shoulder and try and relax."

Eliana cuddled against him still shivering. "Robert please I am cold, please I can not stand it in here." She pleaded softly with him

Back
Top Bottom