Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Eliana smiled and shook her head. "No my mother was a queen, I am a princess, I only hope I can be as great as she was some day. My father is king." She then walked up to the castle and the guards open the door, a stable boy came out to take the horse. "Robert the horses will be looked after, you do not need to worry."

Reluctantly, he let the stable fairy take the horses, and followed her. It was then that he noticed that while Eliana was a crimson fairy she was the only one. All the otherrs were green or blue , or yellow, or even white, but not Crimson.

As the continued walking she was suddenly stopped by the image of standing in the door way he look wise, but also gentle. He had a tear in his eye as he looked at his daughter. "Papa " she said as she went toward him and gave him a hug. She had truly missed her father,they were close after eliana mother passed away he cared for his daughter.

Robert Notice the large Fairy in the doorway was also Crimson. He must be the king he thought to himself. The large crimson fairy looked down at Robert and in a thundering voice said " What is this odd creature? Where did he come from?"

Eliana looked at her father and smiled. "This Robert, he and his horses help me escape and helped me get home, with out him I do not know if would be here now."

Robert bowed low before the king. "I am a human Sire, and a lover of nature and animals. I can talk to the horses. I could not let my king keep your daughter, but now I can never go home."

Eliana looked at her father once again. "He truly does mean no harm papa and after what he did for me and for us, I told him he could stay."

The king looked down upon him. "Stand up young human. Your an odd creature, where are your wings?" " I have none, Sire though Eliana promised me I would be able to fly, I know not how."

Eliana looked at Robert a moment, then her father she turned her father a bit to try to talk privately, " mother told me once if we have someone that truly deserve it we are able to give them wings, and make them a fairy, and Papa he does deserve it he gave up everything to help me."

He father looked at her quisickly. " I didn't know that anyone but me was aware of the old magic, but your quite right, and if he has done all that you say he has, he is deservant. Are sure that is what he would want? Once he is a fairy, that is what he will always be. besides he is already gifted, if he speaks to animals and they listen. The more so if he understands what they say. You best talk with him about this. Probe his desires. He is certainly worth it."

Eliana smiled a bit "Mother was starting to teach me about the old magic before she died, she wanted me to be ready for the day I would be queen papa." She paused thinking about her mother. " I will talk to Robert see what he would like, for now though I will show him to a room in the castle until he decides" she kissed her fathers cheek, and then went to Robert, "come on I will show you to a room now, I am sure you are tired."

" Could I stay with my horses?" he asked. "They are my best friends, and all that is left of my world." A tear escaped the corner of his eye as he spoke.

"You can, however they are well taken care of,and the stables are not as comfortable for a human, but it is your choice of course."

"Will you show me?" he asked. " I am sure I will manage. I want to talk to them." He smiled at her hopefully.

Eliana was a bit disappointed she wanted to get know Robert a bit more and talk to him but she nodded and lead him to the stables. The stables where grand the horses had lots of space in there stalls, fresh water, hay and warm blankets. The stable fairies tended to there every need.

"My!".. he said.. I guess I need not have worried. Just let me talk to them a moment and I'll take you up on the room." he said.

Eliana nodded and then she went to talk to the head of the stables to ensure the horses had everything they needed, and to make sure they were well taken care of, which she already knew they would be.

Robert spent a few minutes talking to his friends " I'll be by to visit every day" he said. Then returned to Eliana.

Eliana smiled as Robert returned "the head of the stables let me know that he will keep them in the stalls for today and tonight, and then put them out in the pastures tomorrow. So if you are ok, I can show you to your room."

"Yes," he said. "I am just fine. what were you talking to the king about earlier?" he asked, a curious look on his face. He had not been able to hear what she was saying to her father.

"Well about you staying here, would you like to stay here, permately? Or do you need to return to your world some day?" She asked carefully as she walked with him back to the castle

I can't go back ever. I knew that when I left. If I do I'm as good as dead. So now, this is my home, permanently. Why do you ask?"

"Well um cause there are options for you here and you can even be like us if you wanted. Of course you do not have to choose right away you can think about it for as long as you would like."

"Like you? You mean be a fairy? with wings? really? Would be able to shrink and grow? What color would I be?" He rattled one question off after another. Then he got quiet "Could I marry a girl fairy?"

Eliana was taken back by the sudden rush of questions but she smiled, "yes be a fairy, with wings and powers and everything, as for color I do not know." She paused a moment, "as for marrying you could marry who you fall in love with."

Back
Top Bottom