Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert opened the door and almost dropped the tray in amazement. Forgetting the open door for a moment, he set the tray down and just looked around. then he returned to the door to close and lock it.

Eliana came out from behind a bush and looked at him he seemed shocked. "I couldn't bare this room anymore the way it was it had to be changed."

"Its beautiful, amazing!," he said as he closed and locked the door. Robert had always loved animals and nature. He was in awe of her.

Robert spread out the food and the aroma of the warm sew filled the room." Come sit and eat with me while it is still hot. " He pulled out a chair for her.

Eliana moved from over the bushes over to the table and took a seat. Everything smelled very good. She looked at him. "Did you feed your animals then?"

"Oh yes.. I never neglect them, They are my best friends in this world now that my family is gone." I would want to take them with me should I leave, though I have no idea how I would support them. I can talk with them you know".

"And how do you think you will be able to get them from this place without the king noticing, I assume he would not just let you take them" she looked at him as they ate and talked

"He would not notice anything special since I exercise them regularly. By the time He or his knights would realize it we could be long gone, especially with them to help. They are very fast. I don't fly like you do."

"Maybe if you keep to your word some day you could" she stated almost cryptically. She set down her fork as she was full now. "Do you know what the king wanted with me anyway
?"

"He regards you as a toy, an amusement. He is very full of himself. What did you mean "if" I keep my word? I have never lied to you in the least detail."

"I am not someone's toy that is for sure." She seemed angry now. She looked at him, "I am still not free of this place, once I am then I know you have kept your word,"

"Well just like my horses, if we let the king believe you are not fleeing when outside we can just quietly slip away. Why don't you let me take you to court and show him how you make plants grow. Then I'll get him to let me take you out in the garden to make it grow. Once that starts to happen he will not suspect."

Eliana looked down and sighed " what if he does that think that is good enough, or if wants more and does not let me out into the garden."

"I think I can convince him that it will be wonderful, and we will sneak away quietly. All this does is keep his guards from being supicious."

"I hope you can, but what I have seen so far he is a wicked and heartless man who only cares about himself and not worthy of begin a king" eliana then got up from the table and moved to sit on the bed she looked down a little as she sat that.

He came and sat beside her. " you are really an enchanting creature, I just wish you could trust me as musch as you want me to trust you. I have known the king since I was a little lad. Trust me please."

"It's hard to trust anyone of your kind, I was raised to stay away from your kind, for fear of what has happen to me." Eliana looked down still not able to look at him. She was starting to loose some of her sparkle.

" you want to run away and leave me don't you.... getting away is all that matters. If you do I will be dead within hours." It hurt him that she could not trust him. He walked over, opened the door and said "Go! but do it quickly and don't look back. I will keep the guards from knowing your missing as long as I can." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. " Good bye" he said. A single tear escaped the corner of his eye.

Eliana looked at him and wrinkled her forehead. "Even if I wanted to I can't, I made a promise to keep you safe if I got out of here, and fairy is not able to break a promise, ever."

"Well then what do you want to do? What is you best plan? " he was frustrated now. He didn't know how to please this creature.

"I want to be free again, this plan of yours is going to take so long, but since its the only plan we have I guess we will have to go with it." She said as she stood from the bed and looked at him "and you need to save your fusttration for someone else."

"will you still be able to make plants grow and bloom tomorrow? If you can we will show that power to the King in the morning. I just want to help you. There is no need to be nasty."

Eliana looked at him, "can try to make more grow. It was hard enough to do this, with my powers being limited, but I can try again tomorrow." Eliana paused a moment as her head began to hurt. Captivity was already starting to have an affect on her.

"Are you feeling ok? he asked. "what can I do to help you?" It hurt him to see her sad.

Back
Top Bottom