Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"Please", he begged her, Knowing that she was still very sick and she needed the full effect of the ointment to cure her.

Robert pushed the ointment jar in her direction and turned his back sitting on the floor.

Eliana was happy when he was no longer looking and she took the ointment and began to rub it on herself. Once she was through she cleared her throat, "would you mind please to pass me a night gown."

he went to the closet and looking found a white lace gown and handed it to her.

Eliana took the nightgown and slipped it on covering her body. She felt more comfortable already. "Thank you for everything you are doing for me Robert."

"How could i not?" he asked " I love you" he said looking up at her with innocent eyes..

Eliana smiled and blushed. "I love you too" she pulled him to sit next to her on the bed. "How have you not found a wife, I mean any woman would be a full not to see how wonderful you are."

I am the lowest of creature in my kingdom . They call me a dwarf, and though I have some magic, and talk to the animals, they think of me derisively. No woman would have me.

"Humans are truly awful creatures." Eliana caught herself knowing Robert is human. "I am sorry I did not mean you, you are more than human any way,"

"I had a girl friend once. She was small too, and lovely, but her father shamed he on my account and I had to leave her for he own good. Its all right, I know that humans can be cruel, but not all are. I miss home right now. I don't belong here yet, but I hope to some day.

"You know you do not have to stay here. You can return home, I am sure instead turning you into a fairy my father would help to earase your king memory of you." She looked sad as she spoke but she could not stand to see him sad.

No what respect would I have left of the little I had then, besides, I love you. I will wait.

"But will you be happy loving me, I fear that if you choose to be a fairy there will be no going back, and what loving me is not worth it?" She bit her lip a moment

"Don't other humans fail in and out of love,?" She wrinkled her forehead she had herd tales of humans leaving the people they love and loving other humans

"I guess it depends if your talking about loving or love, he said. The two are quite different. Loving someone physically or sometimes even romantically can easily fail. But if what you have is real love, it never will. Real love does not seek its own best intrest, but the intrest of the one who is loved. Many people never have that kind of love. That is the love I want with you."

Eliana took in what he said thinking about relationships she had seen with other fairies. "Yes I suppose you are right, but do think a balance of both kinds of love serves a relationship better."

Eliana thought about it "I want a good love filled relationship with you, I want to love you the kind of way you say, I guess time will tell as we get to know each other a bit more."

Robert smiled at her. "that is what I want too. I will wait as long as I must for you."

Eliana smiled "I hope it's not long, but I do want to take it slow" she then yawn a bit talking like they have been was starting to tire out her sick body.

"May i keep you warm tonight?" Robert offered. " It will make you heal more quickly."

Eliana thought for a moment, she did not see any harm in it after all they were both clothed and he now understood that they needed to wait to do anything. "Alright"

Robert climbed in next to her and snuggling up let his small body keep her warm.

Back
Top Bottom