Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Hunter (meomeo & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Vik's field of vision clouded up. A wild ringing, like a thousand banshees shrieking in her ears. Despite the pleasurable sensation of being melded into Trevor's muscle-bound body, she felt herself slipping, a deja vu sense of hopelessness started to engulf her. There was this terrible urge to destroy and burn, just like that dark evening on the top of the burning tower...

"No, I'm....almost....."

And then she was back. The cock was pumping inside her as if it is alive, buried hilt deep. The throbbing member rocked her core, strumming her to her own climax. Vik looked downwards between her legs with her mouth gaping, her breath coming in short gasps, and she saw steaming fresh cum oozing out of her lips. And then she blacked out, for a split second...

She felt a sharp lurch and exhaled. Trevor would be able to see, yet again, a wisp of thick ink-like smoke escape from her plush lips, and then dissipating into thin air. For Vik... everything cleared up at once. Immediately, she was consumed with passion, her whole body alive and buckled out of control as a torrent of an orgasm struck her, leaving her lightheaded and breathless.

"Thank you." she said, as soon as she regained her breath.

When the waves of pleasure finally subsided and the world stopped spinning, Vik would hold Trevor close, with the spent cock still embedded inside her, and whisper softly into his ear, her passionate breath on his earlobe, "You saved me. And for this I will be eternally grateful. Me, this body, my powers, are all yours to command if you so desire... my savior."

Happy to see Viktoria come back to him as a human, he leaned in to hold her close. "It's good to have you human again." He kissed her forehead as she laid in his arms, naked.

Hearing her offer, he smiled. "Then help me. Help me take down the Demon Queen. Help me restore humans to their former glory and stop this slaughter of our race." And maybe with her powers, he could use her to help him grow Soleil to human size, at least for a short time.

He got up, then helped Vik up to her feet. "We should go. Now that this conflict is over, I wouldn't be surprised if someone or something would come across this area. I don't want to wait around if more demons come check up on you." He said as he began putting his clothes back on. As much as it saddened him, she would have to put her clothes back on as well, even though he liked how wonderful her body was.

Once he was dressed, he went to look for the girls. "Soleil? Jocelin? You two still there?" He hoped that what he had to do didn't hurt their feelings in any way. He cared for all of them and didn't want to pick any favorites.

"Then help me. Help me take down the Demon Queen. Help me restore humans to their former glory and stop this slaughter of our race."

"Certainly." replied Vik as she held onto Trevor, her lush strands draped over his shoulders. His muscles felt so firm... and human. If she had her way they'd spend the whole day there just snuggling, and then maybe he would like seconds, a request which she would heartily comply. Vik cannot believe it took being turned half-demon and then back to find the man who'd make her feel this way, who'd tame her, who'd reduce an all-powerful sorceress to a heart-fluttering young woman. She really enjoyed what happened but at the same time she wondered if it was just a task to him. That would be unfortunate. "I'll be at your service." Had she said that already? Dear me it's so hard to be coherent around Trevor!

Vik put on her purple get-up. It might have been a tad bit revealing for her tastes, but it's the only thing that would fit her for now, until they stumble across civilization.

When Trevor returned to the charred clearing he would find Jocelin packing up camp, while Soleil fluttering among some branches eyeing for breakfast. Jocelin would look over her shoulder, her pretty face blushed bright red at the sight of him, and she did a double take when the woman - who a moment ago wouldn't think twice to cleanly cleave her in half - appeared behind her love. This will take some getting used to, she thought to herself.

But Jocelin and Soleil is fully aware this is Trevor's party and he could invite whoever he wants. And in that same vein it is for him to decide where they go next. Jocelin straightened herself and Soleil turned around, looking for his lead.

Trevor found the girls at camp, just at the edge of their battlefield. Due to the fire Vik started, a good amount of their supplies were burnt to a crisp. Making their way to the nearest town would be the best decision. Seeing Jocelin's red face, he approached her and gave her another kiss to calm her down. "Vik won't hurt us. She's been purified and will be helping us." Hoping that her knowing that their former enemy was a good guy now would relieve her of her stress. Maybe when they got to the village, they could find and inn and the three of them could relax together.

When Vik came up from behind him, he turned around and put her arm around her waist. She looked a little uncomfortable wearing that outfit. "We'll head to a village first. A lot of our supplies got destroyed anyways. While we are there, we can find you some more appropriate clothes, although that outfit does make your figure very appealing." He teased the sorceress, having his fun with her.

Seeing Soleil search for some breakfast, he looked up at the tree nearest him and found some cherries. "Hey Soleil, looks like this is all that's around." He picked a cherry and offered her a seat on his shoulder.

Once they were done packing up camp, they made their way down the dirt path, towards town. Trevor will need to find some alone time with Vik, to ask her about helping Soleil out.

The quartet emerged from the forest by mid-morning. It was a stuffy day and the blaring sun was already out in full-force, and by the time they cleared the last towering oak tree the two girls on foot were sweaty, adding to their scruffiness from the earlier skirmish. Jocelin's legs were still sore from last night (although losing her virginity already seemed like an age ago) and she the grueling trek yesterday; and Vik had gotten used to the easy court life, not to mention the ritual earlier that morning did not make walking afterwards easy.

The girls hardly spoke to each other... being from diverse backgrounds and sharing little in common, and whenever Trevor spoke to them they would reply in short, saving their breath to keep up with his pace. Soleil took up a seat in the small of his shoulder, whistling a light tune, when suddenly...

A high-pitched scream pierced the peaceful quietness. They had reached a flat expanse of rolling plains, so if they squint into the sun, they would see, about 200 yards away, a pack of six or seven demons circling three people like a flock of carrions. And from the glint of gold sparkling in the sunlight, it's pretty obvious who they are assaulting.

Priestesses of Epona. Magic-wielding and hand-picked from a young age, the priestesses are sworn to devote their lives honoring the Goddess of Health and Fertility, and honing the magical skill of healing. Before the spawn of demons, a Temple of Epona is a most-welcome sight for weary travelers, offering food, shelter, blessing, and priestesses adept to cure your ills. And even after the demon incursion, the order had held strong in the face of brutality, their healers forming the rearguard of the last remaining human armies. And across the land, they are easily identified by their ankle-length golden frocks, worn by the most powerful priestesses down to the initiates.

But these three ain't doing so well for themselves.

An brown-skinned priestess had already been disrobed, and a demon had mounted her, plunging its dark member into her opening roughly. She appeared to be the one who screamed. Another were lifelessly slung over a demon's shoulder, and had seemingly already endured what her ebony-skinned sister is going through right now. Being carried away to be a breeding mule, as the demons are known for doing.

The last standing priestess is not far off from the same fate. The four demons surrounding are toying with their prey. She swiveled on the spot, guarding against every feint from the leering, cackling monsters. Her ripe-barley-colored hair matching her outfit. But she is surrounded from all directions. One of the demons blew by her, slashing a deep wound in her thigh and ripping off half her robe, so the fabric only went down to just below her behind. The young priestess, who appeared to be no older than 20, held her hand over the blood-gushing gash. Her hand glowed, and the next second the wound was nowhere to be seen.

The demon sniffed the ripped cloth and cracked a lopsided smile. Saliva dripped from its mouth and hit the earth. The light from the girl's hand is dimming...

Vik frowned but held back, awaiting Trevor's orders. But Jocelin couldn't just stand by. "HEY!" she shouted, and ran forwards, an arrow already on her quiver.

tumblr_m266qgosy61qmvqj9o1_500.jpg

Traveling with them was pleasant, hearing the girls talk to each other. He hoped that they would all get along, hoping that none of them would try to fight each other, especially over him.

The scream was very shocking to all of them, and the source of the scream was even more shocking. Seeing the pack of demons attack the priestesses was hard to watch. One of them being raped, seeing her scream and beg for them to stop as she was being violently violated by one of the demons. Another passed out, possibly dead from already experiencing what the ebony one was going through. And a third one surrounded by a small group, about to be raped. The mere sight of it drove Trevor into a fierce rage, his armor materializing around his body, but now having a bit of a flaming aura to it. Seeing that Jocelin was already taking action, he quickly followed. "Jocelin! Vik! Help the girl getting ganged up! Soliel! Protect the girls, keep them safe! I'll save the other two girls!" He shouted his orders and his wings appeared.

In an instant, he was between the two demons. The one raping the girl instantly stopped and looked over at Trevor. The other one was putting his trophy down on the ground. Before either of them could do anything, Trevor began to chant. "You have violated holy maidens, I have come to deliver divine punishment. Suffer for an eternity by my holy flames." And with that, his sword hilt emerged with a flaming blade. Both demons were quickly decapitated and their bodies burst into holy flames. When the flames died out, the ebony woman passed out from what happened to her. Gathering the two women, tears slowly flowed down his face. "I'm sorry for not saving you earlier, but your safe now. I only hope that you'll be ok."

After saving the two girls, he rushed to join his team with the other demons.

Back
Top Bottom