Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Hunter (meomeo & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Humanity is on the brink of extinction. Many years ago, the gates of hell opened and an army of demons flowed out to attack, led by their queen. Many warriors fought for their very lives, but were all slain by the never ending army of hellish soldiers. Soon after the battle was lost, many human women went missing. Turns out women were perfect breeding specimens for making their demon army multiply. Human towns and kingdoms became small, scattered villages. Their sense of hop vanished, now fearing the impending doom of when their villages would be found. All seemed lost, until now.

A young warrior, Trevor, stood against the demon menace and actually held on his own. Never knowing his parents, it was said that the young man was the child of archangels, given how holy his armor was. Appearing seemingly out of nowhere, he began slaying demons and saving human villages. It was his duty to stop the demon queen and end her reign of terror.

Being a hero, and saving the lives of many, he has won the hearts of many women, saving them from a hellish fate. One of them happily joined him on his quest, hoping to get close to him and become the hero's lover. As Trevor waited outside of town for his new companion to join him, he began to think of his plans to stop the queen. Although, as he thought long and hard, he began to grow impatient of his new companion.

sexy-fairy.jpg

natalie-portman-your-highness-bow%20(1).jpg

"Yeah... we should just get going without her. I betcha the girlie would soil her knickers at the first sight of a troll anyways." A tiny, high-pitched voice trilled next to Trevor's head.

It was Soleil, his 5-inch tall, dragonfly-winged, foul-mouthed firecracker of a faerie spirit. And most of all a loyal companion, a rarity in these dark days. Soleil would be the first to admit she is quite useless to Trevor fighting-wise... she is content to be his flying scout and mostly stays away when the going gets tough. But Soleil suppose he keeps her around for a reason. It must be nice to have someone else to talk to through those lonely nights in the wild, aside from that voice in your head. As for her own reasons? Being with Trevor is total trip. And it's nice to have sort of a big brother around. Frolicking in the woods with her mean, nymphomaniac brethren gets old real quick.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Soleil could sense the impatience in Trevor and played on it. She flitted playfully across his field of vision, her wings and barely-there skirt fluttering in the slightest breeze. Soleil is a knockout if she is not just 5-inches, although she suspected Trevor never thought of her in that way.

"Oh! Awesome, you're still here." An out of breath, rural-accented voice rang from down the road to the town. And a second later, Jocelin, the peasant archer who asked to travel along with Trevor right after he saved her village, came half-jogging around the bend to where Trevor sat. She fanned herself as she stood before the hero, from the heat... mostly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting... they took ages to say their goodbyes. It's the first time I'm leaving my town, y'know?"

Soleil shuttled behind Trevor's head and said "Loser!" in a sing-song voice. Jocelin wouldn't last a week, Soleil thought. And in the meantime she ain't looking forward to 'sharing' Trevor...

((Soleil will get normal-sized by magic... eventually~))

Soleil could be a little harsh at times, but she did have a good heart. They've been together for a few years now, since he saved her from a bunch of lesser demons trying to devour her for magic. It was sad how brutal some of those monsters could be for just a sliver of magic, although he had a feeling that she had more magic to her than she let on. A cute little faerie like her, he was certain that she could at least transform to his size. A shame that she wouldn't do that though, even a heroic man such as himself had carnal desires to satisfy from time to time.

Jocelin was completely human though. When he arrived in town, she seemed immediately interested by him. She didn't seem to want to leave him alone, and she seemed to be able to hold on her own pretty well when demons tried to attack the village. When Trevor offered her to join him, she accepted his offer right away, like she was waiting for him to ask. And she was very attractive herself, maybe he could finally take care of those desires sooner than he thought, once they've finally made camp for the night in a safe area.

"It's quite alright. I'm sure they're just worried about you, but I'll make sure you're ok." He tried to hid the fact that he was a little annoyed, but she had family, something he never really had growing up. He had people that raised him, but they passed away too soon for him to really bond with them. When an elderly couple become adoptive parents, the family won't hold together for very long.

When he heard Soleil making fun of Jocelin, he blew on her a little, knowing that was equal to a large gust of wind for someone her size. "Be nice Soleil. She'll be with us from now on." He needed all the help he could get, and if Soleil won't make herself big enough for him, he'll just have Jocelin.

As the group walked into the forest, Trevor looked over at Jocelin and smiled. "So, how does it feel to be leaving your village? I can't guarantee you'll ever come back. Do you really want to do this?" He didn't want her to leave, but he didn't want her blood on his hands, he'll feel way too guilty over something like that.

Trevor may just be exhaling deeply, but for Soleil it amounted to being caught smack-bang in a wind tunnel. The pink-garbed faerie flailed like an autumn leaf, only regaining her balance an inch or so from a muddy puddle. Glaring, and yet realizing she had overstepped her boundaries, she took off without another word.

The trio set off. Soleil flied ahead, at the same time keeping the pair within earshot. Though (admittedly) a stunning beauty amongst her simple folk, this Jocelin lass is a rural peasant girl through and through. "I guess I will miss my family, and my master, but that's my past now. I believed all along my training was leading up to an opportunity like this... traveling with a demon hunter like you." "Wait a moment, I think my next step would take me the furthest from home I'll ever be!" "Is she a real faerie? I mean... she's so cute! I hope she likes me..."

Soleil had rolled her emerald eyes and vomited in her mouth a thousand times over. And she could tell that Jocelin is a novice. From her clumsy gait on the damp forest ground, to the way she carried her bow across her back, to the heavy breathing and sagging shoulders even though Trevor had held back on his pace. Everyone can hit their arrows behind a barricade, as she did back when they defended her village, but let's see her keep that bow arm straight when demons rush her from all directions...

Jocelin is completely out of sorts. To call this the biggest afternoon of the 20 year-old's life is an understatement. She is leaving home possibly for good and going on a life-threatening quest, but worst of all, she is going with her crush! It's so hard... trying not to stumble on them overgrown roots and at the same time not to utter something idiotic while her heart is fluttering at a thousand beats every second. She is pretty sure she is making a fool of herself and Trevor is not impressed. Look at him he's so fine but my hair must be a streaky brown mess and I'm all sweaty and these darned tight breeches are riding up... oh sweet goddess Epona deliver me!

It was a relief to Jocelin when Trevor said to make camp at a clearing. Her calves couldn't last any longer! A small fire was made and they all took on some food, mostly in silence, as all topics of conversation had pretty much been exhausted.

Night fell. Streaks of moonlight fell through the gaps in the canopy. Leaves rustled noiselessly. A wild beast howled in the distance. Soleil waited for Trevor to wander off when she drifted onto Jocelin's shoulder next to her ear...

When Trevor came back he would see the archer girl shaken, pale and rooted to the earth. As if she'd seen a ghost. With trembling lips, Jocelin mumbled, "I... I... am so sorry! I swear I didn't know it's extremely bad luck for warriors to... to travel with virgins who'd seen more than 18 harvests!"

Faeries. Them mischievous, unpredictable things. Soleil straddled a tree branch high above their heads, gleefully munching on a wild cherry, translucent wings battering the air behind.

It had been a long day, and Trevor could already tell that Soleil wasn't going to get along with Jocelin. He wasn't quite sure what was wrong with her. Soleil never acted this way, not until Jocelin came along. As he went out to hunt for some food and more firewood, he began to think of reasons as to why she was acting to rude towards their new companion. A thought did cross his head, and it made him laugh a little at the idea. There could be a chance that she was jealous. She never acted like she wanted to be more than friends, but maybe she wanted him all to herself.

When he came back, to camp with some fruits and a couple of small rodents, he noticed Jocelin shaking. Hearing what she had to say, he was confused. "What? Who?" He already knew who told her that. He looked up at the tree to see his little faerie enjoying herself on a branch. This was going to get old, really fast if he didn't do anything soon.

"Is that what you're worried about? I can help you with that if you'd like." The young man sat next to Jocelin and put his arm around her, comforting her. He knew what he had to do, it would hopefully end this little problem. Pulling her closer to him, his hand slid from her shoulder down to her waist. He had a seductive smile towards the young woman.

Looking up at the branch, he called out to his faerie. "Hey Soleil, aren't you a virgin too? I could take care of that for you while I'm at it. I mean, if you want to. You could just sit up in that branch and watch, if you're content with that." He wasn't going to let these two girls fight over him. If they were to get any work done, they'll have to get all of this out in the open. And with that, he leaned in to give Jocelin a deep, passionate kiss. Hopefully this would rile up the faerie enough to come down and join them.

Cross her heart, Jocelin is mortified! She supposed it doesn't make much sense, but in these dark times it's not unusual for folks to buy into superstitions and this sounded no different. She had no idea that, being a virgin, she had unknowingly brought bad luck on her hero and the savior of her village!

Poor Jocelin had thought about going away silently, but then again the forrest is awful creepy in this time of the day. So she had stayed and decided to come clean with Trevor with her chestnut-colored eyes watery and voice trembling, fully expected to be sent away.

Jocelin was pleasantly surprised when he pulled her close - he had shed his armor and her the leather-bound chest guard - and almighty Epona did it feel good to be held tight between a man's ripped arm and his barrel of a chest, and inhaling his masculine scent! "Is that what you're worried about? I can help you with that if you'd like." Jocelin hadn't thought of that solution before. She blushed profusely while being eased to the ground. The moss covered terrain felt so soft... doing a good impression of a luxurious mattress. She wanted nothing else other than to melt into Trevor's muscular frame. Except her racing heart and a buzzing in her ears, everything else is happening in slow motion. She was all over the place and didn't even catch the next thing Trevor said.

Her hero leaned in and invaded her mouth... is this really happening?!? Jocelin let out a soft contended sigh as she kissed a man back... for the first time in her life. Her chastity is there for his taking... as long as he can help her rid off this bad luck!

Soleil flew atop a higher branch and further out of sight. The faerie bit on her lip bitterly. How did he not know she had fallen for him until now? It's practically impossible. He's so physically desirable, heroic... and her only friend. And they've, like, spent every waking hour together for the past few years. He hated how he treated her like a little sister. Hated the label of the 'playful' faerie with no feelings of her own...

There's nothing Soleil wanted more than to turn into human size, so she could for once feel Trevor's hand roaming all over her, amongst other things. No one chose to be 5-inches big... but the truth is she can't just go poof and enlarge herself. Ancient knowledge spoke of a danger-fraught procedure, involving two mages and advanced magic... but that is all hearsay now. Not to mention, what mages in their right mind would want to turn faerie big anyways... they only cause trouble.

For now, all Soleil could enjoy is some vicarious fun. That lucky, straw-brained girl. Keeping an eye on the proceedings below, she leaned back against the bark, cupping one oversized, out-of-proportion breast in her right hand, while her left, still caked in cherry meat, roamed over her own thighs... imagining it is her mouth which Trevor is working on...

Trevor leaned in and began kissing Jocelin. His tongue rolling around with her's. He noticed that Soleil wasn't coming down, maybe he went too far. He'll have to talk to her afterwards, there was no turning back with Jocelin now.

He lifted her shirt off, revealing her slender body and lovely breasts. Leaning in, he began slowly kissing her nipples. His hand reached down, under her pants and began rubbing her, surprised to feel how wet she was. "Oh my, you must've been really wanting this." He teased, slowly sliding off her pants.

Once she was naked before him, he did the same and removed his clothes. His naked body leaned against her, feeling her soft skin against his. "If you like this enough, let me know if you want to do this again in the future. I'll happily help you out." She seemed so sweet and innocent, and he was about to deflower the young woman.

Spreading her legs apart, his hard shaft pressed against her moist slit, sliding along it. "Jocelin, do you want this? I'll stop now if you want. What Soleil said was a lie, but we can continue if you want." He didn't want to force himself on to her, but he also wanted to hear her say it herself.

Jocelin's body is on fire! She'd never even kissed a man before, and now this idol who she absolutely worships is poring over every inch of her... even the most private parts, and OH he had inserted his hand into her breeches and is toying with her down there! A thousand exotic sensations: a pleasant shortness of breath, skin tingling, her knees melting, an irresistible urge to utter the most vile sounds. And she did finally let out a whimper... expressing something between bliss and uncomfortableness. And then another series of sighs as the ripped warrior eased her delicates past her knees.

Jocelin flushed a bright red with her body being exposed to the wilds. The soft evening breeze played across her pale, tender flesh, her nipples hardened and lasered towards the full moon. But it was only a fleeting moment. The next he was on top of her, his flesh as hot and naked as she'd imagined.

"Jocelin, do you want this? I'll stop now if you want. What Soleil said was a lie, but we can continue if you want."

What... what lie? Her brain can't function properly. All Jocelin had at this moment was a carnal desire to be held tight, and filled up. She gripped the earth with one hand and dug the other into his flowing mane, pulling his beautiful face close. Her supple, creamy thighs closed against the quivering shaft at her privates. Through ragged breath she said, "I... I... don't stop now. Whatever you're... doing. Please don't stop!" She angled her neck to kiss him once more. Mmmmmm.....

Thirty feet above, another creature is sighing contently to herself. Her back arched gracefully against the tree bark, left leg flat against the brach, her right bending at the knee. A hand disappeared between her pink /purple petal skirt, pistoning in and out of her tiny opening. First one finger, then two...

"Oh.. fuck me Trevor. Fuck me!"

Trevor smiled as they young woman complied. Such a beautiful woman, it was hard to believe that this had been her first time with a man, let a lone her first kiss. He simply nodded and slowly pushed into her, feeling it slide into her tight space. Slowly, he began to move his hips. Faint moans began to escape his lips as he pulled her close to him.

"Oh, Jocelin, how does it feel to finally be a woman?" He reached down to hold her rear, pulling her hips closer to him. Leaning in to kiss her, he rolled over, putting her on top of him, with her hair flowing down, covering his face.

It had been a long time since he's been with a woman. Soleil was never willing to comply, but now he had a feeling why she couldn't. Now that he had Jocelin, he could finally relieve himself of excess stress and tension, on top of making her feel good. He hoped that they could get more people to join them, maybe another beautiful woman.

He started hearing moaning though, but not Jocelin's. It was faint, but he could hear it above them. Was Soleil pleasuring herself while she watched them? Couldn't she grow taller? He had to think of a way to make it up to her after he was done with Jocelin, maybe he went a little too far by doing this.

Turing his attention back to Jocelin, he began thrusting his hips faster, pushing deeper into the young woman. He leaned in to nibble on her perky nipples, his hands tightly groping her rear.

Jocelin felt an overwhelming stretching sensation coupled with a sharp twinge deep between her legs, causing her to gasp and suck in air, then letting out an anguished whimper. In a flash her hero had taken her maidenhood. Each subsequent thrust felt less and less painful. Yet that feeling of being stretched and parted in half remained. She hoped she is not crushing her... it felt that tight.

Her beautiful brown orbs, burning with desire and concentration, stared into his as he leaned in. "Oh, Jocelin, how does it feel to finally be a woman?" She nodded furtively in response, a particularly vicious thrust having left her breathless for the moment. "Am I... doing fine?" she said, a phrase she had used countless times when her master had corrected her shooting stance. And in this heat of the moment it just came out instinctively. The last thing she wanted was to disappoint him in any way, especially in such an intimate setting!

She let out a gasp of surprise as he flipped her on top, the new position actually angled the penetration deeper. She made the o-face. Impaled on his rock hard shaft, touched in a spot she didn't even knew existed so deep within her body. As she is bounced up and down by Trevor's gyrations Jocelin felt a totally alien wave of rushing sensation deep within her belly, starting to build up...

Soleil arched her toes, her chest thrusted forward, front teeth biting down on the suppleness of her own lips. Her whole body thrummed soundlessly... her mind going blank. And when she finally retrieved her hand from inside her skirt, it was covered in her own wetness. Boy, that felt good.

((Patience~ already have a few other characters in mind~))

Trevor continued to push deeper into Jocelin, giving her a gentle smile when she asked him if she was doing alright. "Don't worry. You're doing splendid." He pulled her into him for another kiss, trying to make her feel at home. As long as she would be with him, he'll be sure to take good care of her.

Starting to feel something come up, his hips began to move faster. It had been so long since he's been with a woman, he had a hard time holding it in. He leaned up and pulled her close to him, beginning to moan. "Oh.....yes Jocelin. You're so amazing.......I can't hold it in.....much longer." Unable to hold it any longer, he released his seed into her.

After he released himself into her, he gently laid her body back down on the ground. "You were great Jocelin. I've got to take care of something, go ahead and sleep. Morning will come before you know it." Giving her one final kiss, he got up to get dressed. He didn't bother with the armor, just his normal clothing.

It was time to see Soleil. He climbed the tree, a couple of branches breaking when he tried to hold himself up, but he was able to catch himself with another branch. Did she have to hide so high up in the tree? He thought to himself as he hopefully got closer to his little friend.

"Here you are." He finally found Soleil, still drenched in sweat and her own juices. "Could I talk to you for a moment? Follow me." He climbed down the trees, and walked into the forest, just enough so that they wouldn't disturb Jocelin. He hoped that she would follow him.

((Sorry, I didn't mean to sound impatient for more characters.))

The most wonderful sensations coursed through Jocelin's body. She felt as if a tidal wave had built up within her, pushing against a breaking dam, then it shattered... intense pleasurable spasms smashed her over and over again. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" she moaned in her soft voice, surprising even herself that she could utter such lewd sounds. The whole thing was sudden, uncontrollable, intimate and pleasurable beyond words. She slumped down against Trevor's chest when it all finished.

Exhausted, and thoroughly ploughed, Jocelin turned onto her side... the soft mossy ground felt so warm and inviting... and soon fell asleep.

Soleil was still winding down when the sound of breaking branches shook her out of her reverie. Quickly smoothing out her skirt, she would shout out, "You're welcome, by the way!" To be honest, she is not sure if her prank was more for her own pleasure than Trevor's...

When he asked her to follow him she begrudgingly got to her feet and fluttered behind him. She was ready for some rest time... it had been a long day and she had already wrapped it up with her favorite satisfying ending.... a mind-shattering orgasm.

Once they were far enough away from Jocelin, he waited for Soleil to catch up to him. Once she caught up, he held out his hand for her to stand on. "Thanks, by the way." He leaned in and gave her a little peck on where her lips should be, trying his best not to accidentally devour her head. It was difficult to show any intimacy with someone her size, so he normally didn't show any to her. Unfortunately, that might've been what lead to her being so cold towards Jocelin.

"You can't transform, can you?" He didn't need her to answer, he already knew. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed this whole time." He felt a little guilty for what he did, almost like he taunted the girl with something she couldn't have. It was clear that she loved him, and he didn't really show any affection in return because of her size. He felt like such a low person.

Pulling her a little closer to him, he had an idea. "Soleil, I want to promise you something. I'll find a way for you to grow bigger. When that happens, you and I will spend an entire night together, alone." Either that, or he could shrink to her size, but that was just as difficult, and slightly more dangerous.

"Hey Soleil. I have an idea for something, if you're not too tired from playing with yourself, maybe I could help you out a little bit." He had a devious smile on his face as his finger reached out and began rubbing the faerie's breasts.

"Soleil, I want to promise you something. I'll find a way for you to grow bigger. When that happens, you and I will spend an entire night together, alone."

Soleil was stunned into silence. She had no idea Trevor had even the slightest reciprocal feelings for her. Even more surprising were the words which came from his mouth... she'd always thought his whole life revolved around killing demons, saving the world, yadda yadda yadda... She'd been with him for years yet this was the first time this side of his came out! For once, Soleil whip-sharp wit failed her. She just sat in his palm, wearing a sheepish, flattered, and hopefully unreadable expression.

The next moment Soleil saw his fingers close in and rubbed against her body. It felt amazing... she figured that must be what a sensual whole-body massage would feel like. And he used just the right amount of force so she was never uncomfortable. But this was not the way Soleil wanted her first intimate encounter with Trevor to happen... not as some kind of child's doll. She gently but affirmatively pushed his digits away, and in a flash she was in the night air, soaring towards the stars, away from his grasp.

"I'll hold you to that promise!" she shouted, in her high-pitched voice, with the same cheery tone she used with him all the time.

She found a lush, cozy leaf to wrap her body with, but it would be a night of twisting and turning. Trevor's words kept replaying themselves over and over in her head, making her feel all warm and fuzzy, yet she couldn't shake that foggy sense of melancholy...

*******​

Jocelin's lashes fluttered and opened. It was that magical time, minutes before dawn. The morning chill caused her to shudder and she quickly got dressed under the scattered rays of the infant sun, while she registered where Trevor laid. She couldn't suppress an embarrassed smile when she realized the last time she was in these clothes she was still a girl. Thanks Epona her first night was perfect. That lie that started it all doesn't even matter to her now... she and Trevor wanted each other and that's all she wrote.

Jocelin quickly busied herself. She found the rodents Trevor hunted last night and went to a nearby stream to skin and wash them. Whilst there she took time to rinse her face and hair, wanting to look nice by the time Trevor awakens. Back at camp she rekindled the dying embers and skewered the game. Within moments - well maybe not moments - the forest clearing smelled of mouth-watering crispy breakfast. Jocelin, satisfied with her efforts, and her tummy grumbling in anticipation, was just about to fetch some clean water and then wake her lover...

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... that smelled divine. I do hope you prepared an extra serving. I'm STARVING. " announced a husky, seductive female voice, one tainted with evil, coming from behind her.

Jocelin whipped around to find a terrible beauty, garbed in a elaborate, lusciously-adorned, yet lewdly revealing purple set of garments. Her reddish, inhuman eyes mockingly stared at Jocelin, while dark red lips curled into an indecipherable smile.

Jocelin didn't know it yet, but she was Vik, one of the finest lieutenants of the demon queen. Contrary to popular belief, the demons didn't enslave and turn into breeding vessels every human female they could capture. The more gifted ones the queen reserved for herself, injecting them with her evil so their minds were turned to do her bidding. Formerly Viktoria Petkova, chief arcane adviser to the exiled Agincourt throne, now Vik, a puppet controlled under the demons' thrall, her human mind deeply encased and repressed. She'd had many run-ins with Trevor over the years, and he had proved to be a thorn in her side, foiling her plans and slaughtering her minions at every turn.

"Would you be a darling and wake Trevor for me please? I'd hate to kill him in his sleep. And after that, I'd be so grateful if you could just find that slut faerie of his for me... I have a score to settle with that thing."

Jocelin fell backwards in fear... right on top of Trevor, while she grappled for her bow.

52137.jpg

Trevor had been awake for a while, only pretending to sleep. Because he was a hero to humans, he made a lot of enemies with the demons. Because of that, he got very little sleep, having to worry about an attack at night. It was of course hard at first, but years of doing it, his body grew accustomed to it. Hearing Vik, he began chanting. Although he lacked in the magic area, holy powers were a different sort. Being the son of angels, he was able to perform many holy abilities like it was second nature. It was one of the main reasons why he was such a big threat to the demons, because very few demons could resist his powers. Only very powerful, true-blooded demons could stand up against it.

The moment Jocelin fell on top of Trevor, he was ready to cast the spell. "Now! Bind thine enemy!" He shouted, and glowing rings appeared around Vik. It was just what he wanted. The rings tightened around the tainted woman, draining her dark magic. Satisfied, Trevor got up, looking at the woman. "Nice to see you again, Vik. How long have you been watching me this time? Were you enjoying the show we put on last night?" It was often that demons would follow him for days, just to wait for him to show weakness. The perfect time to attack would've been in the middle of sex with Jocelin, while he was focused on her.

He then turned around and smiled at the young archer. "Good morning. Sleep well?" He helped her up and kissed her, acting as if nothing happened. It was a regular occurrence for him, but to someone like her, it must've been horrifying. He reached for his armor and grabbed his sword, only to pull out just a hilt. The moment he tightened his grip, a blade of holy light emerged from the hilt, forming his light blade. "Now, what should I do about you. I'm sure you're tired of the same old thing over and over again. Me defeating you, you staggering back to your little cave, I'm sure you get abuse from your master because of your constant failure. Why don't I just end it all here?" He held the blade against her neck, but he wasn't going to kill her.

He knew who she was, or at least who she use to be. That same woman was inside her somewhere. After months of research and practice, he finally figured out how to purify tainted humans. Vik's magic could be useful to him, as well as help him keep his promise to Soleil. "No, you won't die, but I have a worse fate for you. At least for Vik. Viktoria, however, shall no longer suffer." He knew about Viktoria, hearing stories about how powerful she was, and how she was banished. She suddenly disappeared after her banishment, and Vik began rampaging. It wasn't very hard once he started to think about it. Putting his hand against her cheek, he leaned in, face to face with her. "Any last words?"

((Aww I don't want her to roll over like that, not in 1 post...))

"Nice to see you again, Vik. How long have you been watching me this time? Were you enjoying the show we put on last night?"

The enchanted rings pinned her arms to her sides and singed her skin. Vik gritted her teeth in annoyance. Blood red eyes simmering with hatred glowered at him. A stare alone that would terrify most mortal men... a stare that had signaled doom for many before. "You flatter yourself, Trevor!" Balls of flame flicker and die out, and flicker back to life again on her gloved palm, making a crackling noise. She felt her magic draining... but only if she could buy some time...

Jocelin had to arch her neck way back when he kissed her, but she would have it no other way. He left her utterly breathless, her cheeks flaming, her knees completely jelly. She rest her head against his chest... oh those muscles, can they more more perfetct? And when that massive blade was unsheathed Jocelin felt the strangest rush of passion in her loins. She has got to ask him for a closer inspection after this.

"Any last words?"

There was a sudden, eardrum-shattering sound. In a flash, the demon woman was free, surging through the air, her form-fitting robe billowing with an unnatural grace. Vik settled on top of an elevated ridge, glowing rings nowhere to be seen, replaced by infernal gulfs of flame encircling her eerily majestic form. Even in her crippling terror, Jocelin couldn't help but admire the way the corrupted woman's voluptuous, womanly torso gyrated. Her movements were sensual and captivating, almost like those of a well-trained exotic dancer... while showing tantalizing glimpses of perfectly taut skin and lean muscle here and there. For the most fleeting moment Jocelin found herself green with envy...

She had no time to think. The next moment pillars of fire streaked towards her. She ducked away and drew an arrow from her quiver, her bow in the ready...

The forest clearing was soon molten hell. And from the rear, flanking them, were 3 demons, saliva dripping from their mouths disgustingly. A high-pitched laugh pierced the morning air.

"I could ask the same of you now, human!" Vik screeched as she focused all her magical energies onto Trevor.

The whole forest around them turned into a hellish wasteland in a matter of seconds. This took a bad turn, especially since Jocelin still had little battle experience with demons. She could be in serious danger if he wasn't careful.

When three more demons approached them, he struggled to figure out what to do. He could take out the demons easily, but that would leave Jocelin with Vik, and she won't last long against that woman. However, if he focused on Vik, would she be able to handle the three demons. If only Soleil would join them quickly, maybe she could use her magic to help protect Jocelin from Vik for a short amount of time. Sure she wasn't as powerful as the demonic woman, but her magic has proven useful against her in the past.

Needing his armor, he quickly chanted to himself. "Mother, Father, grant me thine protection, so I may smite my enemies in holy flames." He began to glow, his armor forming around him, angelic wings appearing from his back. "I'm not finished yet Vik. I'll still come out on top." His wings began to spread and lift Trevor into the air. A holy light began to form around the duo. "Jocelin, you can shoot them. Your arrows and leave this barrier, but they can't get in. They can't hurt you." He had to focus a lot of energy into this so that Vik wouldn't be able to break the barrier, but it could at least buy them time for Jocelin to maybe take out one or two of the demons and Soleil to rush to their aid.

The demons were moving too fast, their strides too deceptive. Jocelin took a step backwards, fear washing over her, the looks on the demons' face far less alluring that that of their lieutenant. They maniacal eyes made no doubt that they wanted to rip her face off...

She released the quiver. The arrow imbedded into one of the demon's arms. It let out a shrieking snarl, but didn't slow down...

Vik smirked at the shimmering sphere that constituted the barrier. "Fancy." she taunted, and not entirely insincerely. But she has faith in her magic, augmented by the demon queen's unholy powers. This would be her time to shine, to finally become the demon queen's favorite. She silently chanted, and from her outstretched hand a massive, flaming snake appeared out of nowhere and writhed, alight with hellfire. The corner of her mouth twitched, and with a whipping motion brought the coil of fire down onto the barrier...

Poof. A gossamer dress-wearing, 5-inch tall, visibly annoyed girl materialized out of thin air, right in the middle of her vision.

"Hey. You woke me up. Not nice."

Vik's temple registered a tiny shock of electric energy. A barely-felt sensation in the heat of battle, but enough to cause her to slightly recoil, the snake dancing back up into the air for a waning second. An opening, if there ever was one.

At the same time, down below, Jocelin had fallen onto the ground. She fumbled for another arrow. Butter fingers... not now! She turned the bow sideways, ready to use it to defend herself in close-quarters... but to her relief heard three muffled bangs as the minions crashed into the barely visible barrier, leaving them disoriented.

Trevor was extremely thankful for Soleil to show up. If she didn't appear, Vik would've had the upper hand. Now that there was an opening, he rushed the tainted woman. "Soleil! Help Jocelin! Keep the demons off of her!" He hoped that she was going to put aside her jealousy for now and help Jocelin. That barrier won't last much longer now that he turned his attention off protecting her and towards taking out Vik.

His powers were very strong against demons, but there was one weakness that Vik must've learned about. It was that he had to remain focused. If he lost focus for a second, it would give the enemy a huge opening. That surprise attack took him off guard which allowed her to get free, that wasn't going to happen again.

Trevor tackled her and knocked her through the charred remains of a few trees. "Now, let's end this Vik. It's time that this horrible taint that has fallen upon you was cleansed." His hand reached out as it started to glow. As long as Jocelin and Soleil were able to hold off the other demons, he should be able to finally take out Vik, and hopefully add a very useful member to his party.

Vik gave an anguished, drawn out groan, like a great beast suffering from some unspeakable pain. It was spine-chillingly inhuman and loud enough to shook the very trunks of the decade-old trees. Her eyes went wide with hatred and shock. Her body shuddered... and then went rigid.

Whatever magic Trevor wielded, it appeared to be working. The garish red glimmer in Vik's eyes faded, until it was totally extinguished like a lamp out of oil. The wild flames spreading across the clearing, once sustained by her magic, flickered and died out, leaving glowing embers in their places. And finally, a wisp of gooey, ink-dark smoke escaped from Vik's parted lips, hung in the air for a moment... and in a whiff of wind it was gone, not to be seen again. The very hue of the woman's skin seemed to be coloring up... although that could be the rays of morning sun creeping through the canopy as well.

Rid of the demonic influences on her appearance, Trevor will find himself looking down at a 26 year-old woman with her silken hair the color of the night, angled and feminine features, deep set dark eyes, and a curvaceous figure fitting of a tavern wench. Vik, long renowned as the fairest sorceress of them all, the pride of the lost Agincourt kingdom.

Vik's eyes came into focus and they blinked to clear out the fog. Memories of the past flooded back to her, up to that ultimate succumbing to the queen at highest tower atop the inferno-ed castle. Her vast learnings jolted her memory, the lore from ancient tomes recalled, in a flash the sorceress knew what had to be done. What is in fact imperative. Ever the no-nonsense girl, she grabbed the handsome man half-holding her on the arm and laid it right out.

"Listen. I have not enough time to explain the intricacies, but it is imperative you do as I say. The demon queen's influence is still inside me, she is too strong to be rid of by magic alone. A primal ritual is required. Or rituals, depending on how bad I have been tainted." Her accent is exotic and sophisticated at the same time, and evidently highborn. "I ask this great favor of you my savior, for I require nourishment with the essence of man. You have to lie with me. Right now."

Vik suddenly realized how selfish that sounded. "Please do not worry. Her taint will not pass from me to you through our... mating. And... if you find me unappealing, I can cast a spell to alter your perception of me. But you have to hurry!" Fearing a quick relapse, Vik even reached out and started to unclasp the jewel-crusted chain which held her pareo together... there is really no time to lose!

By that time Jocelin and Soleil had caught up with Trevor. The three demons have actually fled when they saw their lieutenant tamed. And at that indecent proposal they blurted out "WHAT?!" at the same time.

Finally getting to see Viktoria for who she truly was, he was almost mesmerized by how beautiful she looked. He watched as his powers cleansed her tainted form, turning her back into the famous sorceress.

When she told him what he had to do next, his face turned red. "Of course. That's what I was missing." It made sense that he would have to do that to complete the cleansing. Weaken the demon form with the initial power, but they will need the warm embrace of a member of the opposite sex. It was a bit sudden, but it was something he had to do.

It was even harder when he heard both Soleil and Jocelin shout at the same time. They must've heard what Viktoria had to say, and they must've not been too happy to hear what he was going to have to do. He turned back to them, trying to reassure them that it would be ok. "It'll be fine. We need her help if we are going to take out the Queen." And he would need her magic to help keep his promise with Soleil.

Turning back to Viktoria, he leaned in and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. "You're very beautiful Viktoria, you don't need to worry about altering any part of yourself." After that, he stepped back for a moment and quietly chanted to himself. His armor glowed and disappeared into the light. Afterwards, he pulled Viktoria back into him and began slowly removing her outfit.

"Seriously?!" exclaimed Soleil, she couldn't believe that this, of all things, would cleanse Vik's taint. Shouldn't it suppose to be immersing her in a well of holy water or something? And now this woman, who a minute ago wouldn't blink twice before incinerating all three of them, are being stripped in a supine position with her legs slightly apart. She shrugged, flapped her wings, and drifted away. Being a voyeur is fun... but only in moderation.

Jocelin blushed a deep red as Vik's clothes are being peeled off. Her heart still racing from the adrenaline from the battle, she blurted out, "Are you sure this is not a..." But her voice trailed off when she spotted the unmistakable glint of raw passion in Vik's eyes. "... trap?" The girl turned and trudged away to the other direction, embarrassed as Vik's get-up slid off her torso...

This must be how being raised from the dead feels like... Vik felt so refreshing, as if every pore on her body had came alive at once. And even better that this handsome, ripped warrior was going to be her savior all the way through. His looks definitely made this upcoming 'ritual' much more bearable. It takes a lot for a woman like Vik to let herself get tapped in middle of a forest, by a complete stranger, with a small audience. But this has to be it, she had read about just before she got turned, and they have to do it quick enough. She hazily recalled how rapid the queen's taint could overcome mortals. "Thanks... for the help." she whispered huskily, while helping Trevor free of his breeches, and soon found herself staring, and admiring, his semi-erect, huge cock. Hm... this could be even more enjoyable than she thought.

"Hurry!" she said, and wasted no time in reached in between his legs and started to stroke his erection to its full.

He knew it must've been hard for the others to see this, but he had to do it, in order to save her. There was no other way to cure the taint, the essence of the opposite sex was the cure for a demon's taint. Trevor leaned in for another kiss as a small moan escaped from his mouth when she started stroking him.

"Don't worry Viktoria. You'll be free of the Queen's taint." With that, he spread her legs apart and slowly thrusted his cock into her. His hands reached down to hold her ass, pushing her hips into his thrusts. "Mmmmmm, fuck, it's amazing Vik." It was amazing, his former enemy was such a wonderful lover. His breathing got heavier as he leaned in to her breasts. They were clearly much bigger than Jocelin's, and he couldn't wait to hear her sweet moans as he began to gently suck her hard nipples.

"How is it Vik? Do you feel her taint fading away?" He hoped it was working, this was as vulnerable as he could ever be. If she reverted back to her demonic form, she would be able to finish him off with no problem. Maybe he should've asked the girls to keep watch in case anything went wrong.

"How is it Vik? Do you feel her taint fading away?"

Vik cupped one of her D-cup breast and offered it for him to suck on, and she was glad he immediately complied. The touch of his lips on her sensitive bud of the brownish-pink nipple sent tremors of electricity coursing through her body. The sorceress moaned and arched backwards. It felt so amazing... being filled up by a real man. His large, firm hands roamed her body, making her feel wanted and desired. She sighed, the sound an amalgam of pleasure, relief, discomfort, and shyness. She moved her hips along with his thrusts. Shorn from a human's touch for so long, Vik soon neared her climax, her walls throbbing and clinging to Trevor's member.

Her perfect backside and the smooth contours of her back are soon caked with dry mud and fallen leaves. A sheen of shiny sweat coated her form. It was primitive and natural... with their matching grunts and heaves and sighs.

"You need to..." This is so hard to put into words for any maiden, much less one who's out of breath from her exertions! "don't... pull out. Mmmmmmm.... arghhh" Her eyes searched his for understanding. She had to be mated. No other way.

But at that moment Trevor could spot a barely noticeable red gleam in her eyes. Her lips seemed to be darkening by the second. Vik's body buckled. "Ahhhh... uhh.... the... the r-ritual." she moaned and cried, the tone of her voice shifting at the end. It was laced with menace, husky and threatening. It's now... or maybe never.

Trevor sucked her nipples as she moaned louder and louder, arousing him more and more. Feeling her walls clamp around his shaft, he felt like his climax was approaching very soon.

Suddenly, he noticed her eyes beginning to glow. The taint was starting to take over again. A dark aura began to surround him as he tried his best to pleasure the woman. "No, not now. I'm too close." He grunted, hearing her voice begin to change. Her sweet voice was beginning to turn back into her more threatening tone. "No, I'm....almost....." He had to do it. If he didn't, there was no chance for him to get out of this.

Shooting inside of her, he heard her release a loud moan before she collapsed. Did he do it? Was the taint gone? He pulled out and lifted Vik's head. "Viktoria? Are you alright? Please, tell me it's you." He kissed her head, hoping she would wake up as a human.

Back
Top Bottom