Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abduction (MiseryChord&Jugger)

She got up shakily, feeling a little of the creature's semen dribble down her thigh. She obediently followed it to the commander's quarters, trying to cover her naked body as beat she could.

Upon arriving to the commander's quarters, the creature grinned and closed the door behind them. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close to him, feeling her warmth. "Welcome to my quarters..."

She jumped as she heard the door close and felt his arms wrap around her. "Y-you're the commander?" She asked, looking back at him.

"Indeed...You'd think I'd let anyone else taint the woman that would bare my future children? All women we abduct go straight to me at first before I allow anyone else to have at them...if they prove to be unneeded. Now then...I suppose you wish to know my name? In your language, you may call me Nathan."

She stepped away from him and went to the large bed, sitting down. "H-how many have you taken before me?" She asked, wondering if there had been any pregnancies before.

"Hm...Several. I've lost count after many. All of them not able to bare my children. However...your race is the most similar compared to our own. Let us hope for the best that you can bare my children. Oh...And as for what we have done to them...They are either working aboard the ship as servants, workers, soldiers, or 'relief' nurses. Others we gave the luxury of even returning them to their planet...after a mind wipe, of course."

She nodded. "Have you tried increasing their intake of folic acid? Its what we do where I used to work." She explained, looking about the room.

"I know not what you speak of." He replied as he watched her look around the room. He moved to lay down next to her and pulled her into his arms once more. "Tell me, Human...What do you think of me after all I've done to you?"

"Folic acid. It's a vitamin that helps expecting mother's and those trying to conceive." She explained, stiffening in his arms a bit. "I don't know what to think of you at this time after all you did abduct me and rape me."

"Rape is such a strong word in your language." He replied as he kept her against his body, grinning as a forked tongue licked up and down her neck teasingly. "I would prefer you to call it...a deal you could not refuse. I believe that is the human saying."

She scoffed. "It was either be your slut or somebody elses. What choice did I have." She retorted, unfazed by his teasing.

"So you chose to be the slut of the more powerful being around. Besides...You won't be a slut if you can bare my child. Otherwise you'll be my sex slave since...You're the most appealing of all the women I've abducted throughout the galaxy."

She sighed. "Don't try to woo me. It will not work. Now since I am stuck here why don't you explain some things about this possible pregnancy and child I may be carrying

"Hmph...Fine. Though..." He yawned a bit, signalling his drowziness. "Tell me...How long does it normally take for human women to birth their children? For my people...It cuts the birthing time severely. Depending on how long, you may have only a few days to weeks to maybe even a few months."

She rolled over to face him. "It technically takes ten months from the time of ovulation but we just say nine months for the fetus to form and grow." She explained.

"Hm...If it is that long by earth standards then you will birth within the next week...My planet's 'month' is far longer than yours...Interesting. So similar yet you have the shortest reproduction time out of all the races we have abducted."

She felt herself gaping. "T-the next week!?!" Her head started feeling a bit woozy for a moment and she groaned softly.

"Yes...Within the next week. If you do not birth, then you are not able to conceive our children. Why is it you are so surprised?" He put a hand on her head. "Do you feel sick? This might be a problem for the child..."

"N-no...I feel fine. It's just....how does a child develop in only a week's time?" She asked. "Will there be only one or multiples?"

"Only one. If we produced many at once, there would be no point in us abducting women." He replied and held her stomach. "You will birth a child no bigger than your fist...assuming it retains my species' shape...And within a month, it will grow into a full grown teenager...then another month, he shall become a young adult...Our aging slows down as we age. Ironic, no?"

She had to laugh at that. Looking down she could swear she could already see a bump forming in her pelvis. "A-am I seeing things or....?" She trailed off, looking up at him.

"Possibly or possibly not. You may be showing already. You may truly be pregnant with our child." He reached down and held the bump gently, grinning. "Earth women...Interesting..."

She felt sort of happy to see his hand over the small bump. Through it all she felt happy she would be having a child. Her hand moved over his. "Tell me everything I need to know." She whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Simply birth our child like you would normally birth your own kind...Then the women we haven't been able to fertilize will nurse the child. Then you will wait another week for recovery before we begin on the next child. The process repeats until our race has a larger population or at least more females."

She nodded, rubbing over the bump. "So...will I not get to see it after it's born?" She asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom