Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abduction (MiseryChord&Jugger)

"Oh yes...I've forgotten about your bindings. Well..." He opened the packet and held it up to her mouth. "Ingest it...it will bring your hormonal levels to maximum levels...ensuring everlasting pleasure for sexual intercourse."

The girl opened her mouth, allowing him to squeeze the contents inside. She swallowed, grimacing a bit at the strange taste. Almost immediately, she felt her body heat up as her nipples became swollen and uber sensitive as did her clit.

He grinned and held her cheek gently. "Good girl..." He watched as the paste-like aphrodisiac began to take immediate effect on her. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and pulling on them...watching her reaction.

A low moan left the girl's mouth as he squeezed the tender mound of flesh. Her hips arched, sex visibly aroused as the lights caused her rosy lips to shimmer with her honey. "Ah!"

"Good...You seem to very much accept the aphrodisiac...Your body has become sensitive and you seem quite aroused..." His hand went down to her pussy to start rubbing it, then soon pulled the juices from her and began to play with it between his fingers. "Tell me...are you ready?"

A soft mewl came from her as his hand went to her swollen and receptive pussy. "Yes!" She cried as he asked, removing his hand much to her displeasure. She whimpered and squirmed in her holdings. "Please!"

A devious grin came to his face as he looked to her pussy, so wet and juicy. He grinned and shook his head. "Oh...NOW you want it...My dear girl...I want to have fun with you. Your race seems particularly fun to play with...so I'm gonna take my time with you...unless you know how to beg."

Kallie whined. "Please....take me already!" She thrashed her head about, lust drunk as the aphrodesiac worked on her. Her nectar now flowed from her cunt, pooling under her ass as she moved about, breasts, nipples, clit, and pussy swollen. "Plllleeeeeaaaasssse!!!"

"Take you? I don't know what that mean~" He said teasingly as he poked her breast gently. "I don't know what that earth language slang means...You'll have to be much more specific when begging to me, girl."

She bit her lip, fighting her restraints. "Just fuck me!" She screamed. "Please!!!"

He grinned, and stood up behind her, slowly pulling on his cock as he saw her wet pussy. Eventually...He shoved himself deep into her, feeling how wet she was. He moaned out, thrusting his hips quickly inside of her, causing her body to move up and down, breasts jiggling as his body pumped into her.

A strangled cry came from her as he thrust into her finally. She groaned happily, thrusting back to him as best she could. "Fuck! Yess!!"

"It seemed the aphrodisiac makes any human woman willing to do our sexual biddings to her..." He noted, and suddenly she would feel a second cock begin to start prodding her ass. His second cock began to erect, wanting entrance into her other hole.

A loud gasping moan came from her and she tried to maneuver away. "W-w-wait! Not there!" She moaned, not fighting much as he continued pounding her cunt with his strangely shaped cock.

"Oh~? You still seem to have some resistance..." He said as he continued to prod her asshole. He wondered if this hole hurt them...she was obviously against this, but she was against this entire thing in general. He shrugged, and allowed his cock to slowly seep back into his body so that pleasure would focus mainly on the main cock. "Very well...however..." He leaned forward and grinned deeply. "You'll be receiving more than one cock eventually...and not from the same person."

Her eyes, once glazed in lust, went wide. "W-what?!?" She asked, trying to fight against the pleasure building in her body from his thrusts.

(Sorry for the delay! I thought I replied D: )

"Oh don't get me wrong...We have multiple penises but what I was refering to would be you pleasing the majority of crew members aboard the ship all at once...in groups...or even one on one. If you aren't able to breed with us, then you're nothing but a sex toy to us."

She gaped up at him but said nothing as he continued to thrust into her body. Her orgasm was imminent as he moved within her, pushing her closer to the brink.

(Crap! My bad for disappearing on this!)

The humanoid grinned as he continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy, wanting ever so much to use his second cock and begin plowing her rectum as well...but decided not to. That would be for another time. "I'm getting close...what about you?"

(its fine)

She groaned as she felt him pulsing inside her. "Y-yes. So close!" She moaned, humping against him as best she could while being strapped down. "So fucking close!!" She keened.

His orgasm would come without warning as he came deeply inside of the woman, filling her womb and pussy with his warm, unearthly seed. He pulled out, and watched as it slowly oozed out of her body due to the amount that he shot into her. "Hopefully this will impregnate you. If not...Well, you already know."

She shivered violently as he shot into her, moaning loudly. Her cunt clenched around him as her cum splattered onto the table beneath her ass. She felt his cum gush out of her, hot and sticky and picked her hips up to hold it inside, wishing the pregnancy would happen so she would not be a sex toy. "Isnt there some fertility pill I can take or something?"

(Sorry D: )

"No fertility pill...None has been perfected on my planet without giving...defects to the child or mutations to the mother. There was even a case where the father became merged with the mother during one of our very early experiments..." He shook his head. "Hope for the best for this pregnancy, woman."

She looked up at him, fearful. Hopefully, his seed would take and she would have a productive pregnancy, for her sake.

"Until then...You shall be accompanied by your new commander. As of now...you're part of the crew, part of the commander's fleet. And his personal toy until we know for sure whether you can birth our young. If you'll follow me...I will show you to his chambers." He snapped his fingers and her bindings would release themselves for her to get up off of the bedding.

Back
Top Bottom