Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Survival Horror Group or 1on1 search! [Discontinued]

RE: Zombie Survival Horror Group or 1on1 search!

Everything sounds awesome.
It be good sticking up to the survival idea, it can get complicated if our characters start searching for a cure and a little silly.
And probably your mob boss crazy character will probably kill them all :D
Your character is really crazy watching his father and brother getting killed by zombies... crazy... I like him :D
I am starting to work on my chcracter now.

And yeah World War Z and other popular names like that won't really work for this rp, people will think that the rp follows the same plot as the movie or whatever else popular name we use, maybe something more simple :)

Ok my character is ready, hope he is ok for the rp :)

Hey MILENKO
Dont you think you should make a OOC thread so that we can talk about the rp and what are we going to do with it? :p

question, how long has the zombie Apocalypse being going on at this point in the story, and is it in an urban environment?

Hey guys I just thought I would let you know that I think ill be joining you all. I am working on the Bio now and trying to find a good pic for my character.

Nichoy said:
Hey MILENKO
Dont you think you should make a OOC thread so that we can talk about the rp and what are we going to do with it? :p

This is the OOC thread and so far all I am getting is demands and questions.. :(

Feel free people to offer ideas instead of swamp me we questions, I know I started this thread but i would like you all to contribute to it as I absolutely despise spoon feeding people roleplays! :D

Sorry about that Milenko. I am trying to help but I do not know what help do you need
If you tell us what should we dicuss, what is needed for the rp to start. I can try an help :p
I know about the time zone that we havent decided on that yet.
I was thinking that it will be more logical if the apocolypse happened a month ago or maybe even less, so our character's will be new in this changed world with zombies and they will be more helpless against the zombies, still figuring out how to kill them, how to deal with them. Cuz if lets say 3, 4 or 5 years have past since the zombie apocolypse started. If it is like that, then our characters will pretty much know everything about the zombies and probably they wil always be able to kill them escape with no problem.
You get my point right. At least that is my opinion.

Sorry again for my absence real life must take priority at times. Well life and xbox! :p

Ok I will take charge abit and set some sort of foundation;

Ok so our setting is Rural Eastern Europe/Russia so expect farmland, forests and mountainous regions all with winter climate!

The outbreak began when some curious locals stumble upon a abandoned Soviet Cold War bunker near Kursk, Russia where chemical weapons were being stored and developed. The locals whom are keen to see if their is anything of worth inside accidentally release some sort of weaponized zombie virus that was intended for use against the United States along with Nuclear weapons as the tensions between the USSR and USA grew throughout the Cold War.

These locals become infected and slowly spread the virus amongst other locals in the towns and villages near the bunker. Within a matter of days the area is a dead zone with no uninfected life remaining in the area as the infection spreads further across borders and too bigger towns and cities.

We will begin a month after the outbreak, the infection has spread across most of western Russia and into Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. It is still spreading fast toward western Europe and Asia.

Sounds cool.
Can I ask something. Don't get mad cuz I am asking a question :D
I was wondering is their any specific city/town that our characters will start in when the rp begins, like is there any particular city where everything will take place in, or are our characters always going to be on the run, trying to survive?

Nichoy said:
Sounds cool.
Can I ask something. Don't get mad cuz I am asking a question :D
I was wondering is their any specific city/town that our characters will start in when the rp begins, like is there any particular city where everything will take place in, or are our characters always going to be on the run, trying to survive?

Well I would like Moscow to be a location we end up in. But over all I imagine characters to be in different locations after all survivors and bandits will not always be in the same locations.

Yeah true true.
But all of our characters will have to meet at some point right

Of course! :)

Though do not expect a welcome reception from my character Yuri! He and his bandits will not hesitate to attack survivors or even steal what ever resources they have. Also I hope you do not mind Yuri being a very disgusting character, in particularly with your character Nichoy. So expect nasty vulgar homophobic language! :p

:D Do not mind it at all. Yuri can talk whatever he wants to my character, not that Denis will like that, but just saying I do not mind that at all. And besides Curtis will punch Yuri so hard in the face if he talks to Denis like that. Curtis (SpellBinder) Didnt I mention that our characters will be together :D

Hey. Didnt MiseryChrod had a character in the character profile thread. Is it me only or is that character gone from the thread?

It's not just you Nichoy. I deleted my character. Due to health problems and lack of interest I felt I couldn't give all I had to this rp and didn't want to short you guys. I am very sorry.

Ooh sounds very cool! If you need any more players then count me in!

I am positive we need more players :)

Yeah there is. You can go and make a character in the character profile section. I think the thread was named Untiteled zombie rp or something like that :D

I too have lost all interest in this roleplay. I have not been in the mood for roleplaying in awhile and have also been too busy and tired to even try type a decent post let alone more character profiles and a whole roleplay.

Sorry to disappoint those still interested but feel free to take over and enjoy.

*Sigh*
So I guess this is over :(
I was really hoping for this rp to start. But if you ever find interest doing this rp I will still be interested in the rp

Back
Top Bottom