Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Hang in there DA. Do what you need to do for yourself. You don't need to get along with your in-laws at all. Be sure to communicate your feelings very clearly to your husband and what you expect him to do about it. Quite frankly, he should have dealt with it right then and there but I know it's not always that easy. So communicate with him and hope he does what needs to be done; in the meantime, do what you need to do to survive. Hugs!

Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.

Raziel99 said:
145418.jpg

You're such a good mommy to the kiddles~ I'm glad you have your house back. You deserve a little relaxation time! April and May seem to have been very hectic months for you!

-Hugs tight-
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that's happened to you. This has happened to my family a few times now and it's always incredibly frustrating to happen. It's sneaky, despicable, horrendous, and just plain mean when it comes down to it. : < All you can really do is live and learn from these sorts of things.

Although if I may suggest, sometimes calling these companies instead of chatting with them can prove to be more productive. One time my father completely tore apart this poor customer service person and managed to get a full refund of it. These sorts of people respond well to anger usually.

-Huggles again-

I hope you do get at least some form of a reform DA.

<3

Take up your axe and sword, call to Odin, and sacrifice the fools to the one eyed god. FOR ASGAARD!....
>_>
<_<
I'mavikingdon'tquestionme!

Laughter makes EVERYTHING better. That's why i laughed when my mother died. it made a good day better! -poses and laughs-

Back
Top Bottom