Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

Alice dressed herself, making herself look like her normal cool, collected self. She let him walk her to her car. Once there, she leaned in and whispered, "If you have a webcam at home, I want you to record yourself masterbating for me and email it to my private account. If not, buy one tomorrow." She smiled at him and added, "And, tomorrow, no underwear, Jason. I want to know that you are naked under your clothes."

She kisses his cheek and got in her car after placing a card with her private email address in his pocket. She knew he'd do what she asked. He would do it, or she would see to it that he was punished.

He was astonished at her words when she told him what to do. He had never done anything like that before. When she drove off he climbed in his car and drove home. Of course he had a webcam but he had never masturbated on it before. he walked into the house and set the webcam up. He quickly pulled out his cock pointing the camera at it. He quickly recorded the video and emailed it to her just as she asked.

The next morning he woke and showered as usual. When he pulled on his pants without the underwear he felt extremely uncomfortable. The fabric felt strange on his skin. He quickly drove to work and took his place in the break room thirty minutes early. He had not realized he must have gotten up early. He got a cup of coffee and sat at a table drinking it leisurely.

When Alice woke up, she saw that she had a new message. Smiling she watched her pet jerk off for her. The sound wasn't working, so she had no idea if he used her name or not. She'd have to fix that. She dressed in a sexy business dress that was very lowcut and silky. The tops of her stockings could be seen when she sat down.

Walking into the office, she saw Jason in the break room. No one was around when she walked up to him. "Thank you for the video," she whispered. "I enjoyed it greatly. The sound wasn't working, though. I might need a live performance to make up for that."

He smiled when He saw her walk in, looking over her body slowly, lingering on her cleavage and what was exposed of her legs. "Your welcome Miss Alice, I would do anything to please you." He took a sip of his coffee never breaking eye contact with her.

When she mentioned a live performance he smiled, "I think I could fit that in for you Miss Alice." He smiled his taunting yet submissive smile.

She nodded. "You will give me that live perfomance," she said. "Tonight, at my place. You're going to follow me home when we leave here." She smiled at him and left before anyone could see her talking to him. Let the office still think she was a bitch, she didn't care. She had her pet and that made her happy. She could do anything to him and he'd just beg for more.

"As you say Miss Alice." When she walked away he could not help but watch her leave/ Staring over the curves of her hips and as sending that familiar chill down his spine. He finished his coffee and headed to his desk. He quickly picked up the file from last night and made a few revisions to it before grabbing the next file and starting to work on it.

All day, Alice's mind kept wandering to what she and Jason would be doing that night. She could tell that he followed her directions. That pleased her. Licking her lips, she watched him work. Turning to her computer, she typed him a message.

We're going out to lunch today. Be ready to leave in five minutes.

She smiled, hitting send. Her home was close to work and she wanted that private showing now.

Jason jumped a little when the message popped onto his screen. It was hard enough to stay comfortable without wearing his boxers as he always had. He quickly read her message and simply typed back Yes Miss Alice. He continued working but made sure to save so that he could turn it off the moment she told him they were leaving.

In five minutes, Alice walked out of her office. She tapped Jason on the shoulder and motioned for him to follow her. She took out her keys and unlocked the doors. She barely looked up at him. "Get in the car," she said. "Buckle in." She slid in her car and waited until he was seated before starting it. She drove him to her house, one hand on his leg the whole way.

Getting inside the house, she smiled. "go to the guest room and undress. Get on the bed and wait for me," she said.

Jason quickly turned off his computer and followed he silently to the car. When she opened the door he quickly slid into the seat and buckled in. Her hand on his leg sent tingles down his spine the entire way. She quickly raced to her home and he followed her in. When she ordered him to the quest room he knew exactly what was going to happen. "Yes Miss Alice. He walked to the guest room and quickly stripped. Not wanting to be embarrassed he played with himself a little so that he nearly had a full hard on.

Alice had gone to her room and took off her dress. She put on a new set of lingerie so that her work ones wouldn't get soiled. Walking back to the guest room, she smiled as she saw him make himself a litte more erect. What a sweet guesture.

"I want that performance," she said, walking to the bed. "Play with yourself for me, Jason. Make me hot as you cum." She stood at the end of the bed, watching him. Her new lingerie was sheer and red, highlighting her pale body. She licked her lips, waiting to see him cum for her.

He smiled already knowing what she wanted before she had even returned. He was glad she had put on the lingerie, it would make it a little easier on him. "Yes Miss Alice." eh smiled as he imagined her slowly stripping off her own clothes, climbing into the bed and taking her into her mouth. His hand slowly stroked over himself as he closed his eyes moaning lightly as he imagined his cock deep in her warm mouth.

Alice watched him for a few seconds as he closed his eyes. Finally, she said, "No, eyes open. I want you to look at me as you pleasure yourself. I am all you should look at, all you should see. I want your eyes on what you are thinking about. Never close your eyes when I am with you."

She moved closer, trailing her fingers up his leg. "I want to see in your eyes your desire for me, my pet."

He slowly opened his eyes looking over her body before meeting her own eyes, his filled with desire. "Yes Miss Alice." He moaned out slowly as he stoked himself faster arching lightly as her fingers slowly trailed up his leg sending shocks up his body. In his mind she was still between his legs he head bouncing faster n his cock.

Alice smiled, watching him stroke himself. "That's my good pet. You look so good down there, watching me. Wanting me." her hand trailed up until she could tickle his balls wit her nails. "Put a little more action in your movements, my pet. I want a real show. I want you to let me know how much you need me."

He moaned loudly as the tips of her nails gently tickled his balls, "yes Miss Alice" He said in a low moan. He started bucking his hips lightly as his hand began to work at his shaft a little faster. His other hand sliding across his chest, imagining it was her own clawing at his chest as he head bobbed fasted at his cock and her hand moved to cup his balls teasing and pleasing him.

"Very good, my pet," Alice said. There was a slight hitch in her breath as she watched him. His total submission to her was arousing. The feeling of power she had over him was nearly orgasmic. She cupped his balls, slowly giving them a slight squeeze. The more he moved, the better it was. She knew that she'd have so much fun teaching him all the ways to pleasure her once she knew for certain he was hers and hers alone.

"Tell me when you want to cum," she ordered. "Ask me for permission."

When her hand actually cupped her balls he lost all control his body arching madly as he loudly moaned "Yes Miss Alice!" He moaned as he worked himself as fast as he could now. "Please Miss Alice can I cum!" HE asked loudly to her.

She squeezed his balls again. "Not yet, my pet. Just a moment longer," she said, watching him. She waited, slowly squeezing him. She wanted that perfect moment. When she saw him hit that perfect moment where she knew his body wouldn't last, she smiled.

"Now, my pet, you may cum," she said, her hand squeezing him a little harder.

He moaned loudly but a look of shock met his face. He quickly let his hand slow some keeping himself on the edge as she toyed with his balls. "Yes Miss Alice." He tried to keep himself from cumming, and with much effort, succeeded until she told him to cum. Immediately he began to shoot his thick cum everywhere, "Yes Miss Alice!"

Alice waited until he was done before she reached down and scooped a dribble of cum off his cock. she brought her finger to her lips and licked it off. "Not bad, my pet," she purred. Moving closer to the head of the bed, she smiled. "You did very well. I'm pleased with you." She now knew his breaking point. She could work with that when they had more time.

He smiled hearing her praises. "Thank you Miss Alice." He smiled warmly to her as she scooped off his cum he arched lightly as he watched her lick it. He watched her as she slowly moved closer to the head of the bed.

Alice smiled, standing at the head of the bed, still licking her finger. "You taste so wonderful, my pet," she said. "And you did wonderfully." She got on the bed, leaning over him. "I want you to make me cum, baby. Watching you made me so hot." She smiled, kissing his forehead.

He smiled when she told him she loved his taste. The smart comments ran through his head. However, he held his tongue for fear of offending her or punishment. He moved slightly so that he was sitting up more. "Yes Miss Alice. How would you like to make you cum?" He smiled wanting to make sure he did it all right.

She straddled his waist, taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. "I think, I want to feel that lovely tongue inside me," she said. "Take this lingerie off me and use that sweet mouth of yours to make me cum." She pushed her breasts out slightly, writhing above him. She was enticing, making sure she barely touched him.

Back
Top Bottom