Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

Alice smiled as she noticed he didn't take as long with lunch as he usually did. When he came back, she could see how tense he was. He was resisting her, still trying to fight against her. She would have to fix that tonight.

She waited until everyone else had left before grabbing the file she needed him to work on. She brought it over to his desk, setting it down in front of him. "Since you're so good at reports, I need you to type this up for me," she said, moving to stand behind him. "This is very important, Jason. I need you to be on your top game." She slowly started to massage his shoulders, leaning in just enough for her breasts to graze the back of his head.

"Let me know when you have this done," she purred, going back to her office. Once there, she unbuttoned her shirt halfway down and took off her jacket. She would present a seductive picture when he showed up to report to her.

He continued work throughout the day as he normally would have, except never bothering to check the time as he knew he would not be allowed to leave until ordered to do so. When she brought him the file he calmed for a moment thinking perhaps she really only needed him to do the extra work. That was until he felt her hands slowly working his shoulders, her breast lightly touching the back of his head. "I will do as well as I can." he mumbled softly

After she left he felt a chill run down his spine as he was typing the report. It only took him about twenty minutes before he had completed sending the job to his printer. After he gabbed the document he stood at he door adjusting for a moment as if trying to impress her. When he realized what he was doing he shook his head to bring himself back to his senses before walking in.

As soon as he entered he noticed her wardrobe alterations as his eyes darted to her lovely breasts. He tried to peel them away and with some effort finally succeeded and approached her laying the document on her desk, "Just as you ordered Miss Alice."

She smiled, crossing her legs so her skirt drifted up her thighs. She ran her fingers over the top of her stockings, playing with the elestic. She knew that her shirt was now gapping open, showing him her cleavage and her sheer bra.

"Very good, Jason," she said. She picked up the document, pretending to look through it. "Don't leave. I may have something else for you." When she was done 'looking' over the document, she stood up and walked closer to him. "I thnk this can be a bit snappier," she said, leaning against him as she showed him a section of the document. Her breasts pressed against his side and she softly rubbed her leg against his.

"Of course I will wait." He tried to meet with a smile, though his efforts failed as his eyes drifted down to her thighs watching her fingers toy with the elastic of her stocking. He stood more or less admiring every curve of her body until she moved to him.

As she leaned against him, he instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist and he stared at the section she was referring, He opened his mouth to comment but his words were soft stutters as her leg rubbed against his. "I..can try...to fix that," he forced out as his other hand grabbed her thigh trying to stop the motion of her leg.

She grabbed his hand as he touched her leg. If he thought she was going to remove his hand, he would have been wrong. Instead, she moved closer, her fingers carassing his hand. Moving her lips to by his ear, she whispered, "It's easy to think about the other night, isn't it? Just can't get it out of your mind?"

She let go of his hand and walked over to her desk. Looking back at him, she fixed the stocking on the leg he had touched. "Hmm, I think the garter came undone," she said, lifting her skirt. The back snap had come undone. "Help me with it, Jason."

His will had completely caved, his own desires taking control of his body now. As she grabbed his hand lightly caressing it he gripped her thigh, toying with the stocking, which must have released the snap. her words sent his mind flashing to the other night sending those urges lower, his own body telling him what he wanted.

As she commanded him he smiled, though not a happy one, more of a mischievous one. he walked over, the bulge in his pants starting to both grow and show. He walked behind her bending her slightly over the desk, "Of course Miss Alice, as you command." He smirked as he slid to a knee lifting her skirt up much more than necessary to expose her to him, he had to find his simple pleasures. he took the strap into his hand, his fingers lingering over her creamy thighs as he slid it back into place before kissing it lightly. his hand sliding over the bare skin of her ass before fixing her skirt.

"I believe it is fixed, Miss Alice," he slowly murmured into her ear.

Alice smiled, knowing he was hers. Now that he was coming to her of his own free will, he couldn't complain that she made him do anything. Turning, she pressed up against him, he was so close to her. She ran her fingers up his tie, straightening his coat.

"Thank you," she said, trailing her fingers over his collar. "You're doing so well, Jason. You have such light fingers. What else can your fingers do?" She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, letting her fingers barely graze his skin.

He smiled as she toyed with his tie, he knew something would happen before they left this office. He smiled as he reached her thigh letting his fingers trace light designs of the tops of her thighs. he gently slid her skirt up slidghtly so that he could trace her panty line on her hip.

"You know they will do anything you want them to Miss Alice." He let out a soft groan as her own fingers raced over his skin sending fire to his soul.

Alice took the tie off him, draping it over her shoulders as she pushed his shirt to the floor. He was so handsome that she couldn't wait to get her hands on him. He was starting to become the perfect little toy. So eager now, so ready for her commands.

"Remove your clothes, Jason," she ordered. "I want you to take everything off. Let me see that young body of yours."

Jason smiled, he was being rather submissive, so he decided to try his guts, just to see where it would get him. He reached down taking the button of his slacks and slipping it open. He quickly stepped out of his shoes.

As he slowly slid the zipper down to expose his boxer slowly, "How about I get a reward for doing so? After all I have been doing as you say." He let a soft smile grace his lips.

Alice licked her lip, watching him slowly - too slowly - undress. She couldn't help but smile when he made his request. How arrogant of him. He wasn't as broken as she had assumed. She leaned against the desk, her eyes raking his form.

"Well, a reward," she murmured. "I was planning on giving you one, but I won't if you ask again. Let it be my surprise to you for being such a good boy." She slowly removed her shirt, letting it drop to the floor. "Finish stripping, Jason, or you won't get any reward."

He smiled as she told him it would be her choice for the reward to be a surprise. He did not figure he would get much reaction from her but it had been worth a shot. He smiled letting his pants fall taking his boxers and socks with them.

he stood fully exposed to her, his member already hot and throbbing with desire as she taunted him with her now nearly completely exposed chest, only the fabric of her bra blocking his vein.

Alice unbuttoned her skirt, letting it slide down her legs. She kicked it to the side and smiled at him. She took the tie from around her shoulders and held it taut between her hands. "Let's see how good your fingers really are, Jason," she said, wrapping the tie around his eyes. "I want you to take off my bra and panties, without looking. Do it well, and I promise that you'll be generously rewarded." She made sure the knot was tight enough so that he wouldn't be able to see her.

He smiled as she blindfolded him giving him his challenge. He would have no problem completing this. He smiled as he walked over, his hand gently touching her back tracing until he found the connecting point of her bra. He smiled briefly before he quickly released the snap. He gently slid one strap down her arm hissing it as he went, holding it over her breasts as he did the same to the other strap. He then let the bra fall.

He quickly got to his knees. He let his hands trace lightly over her stomach until he hit the seam line of her panties, taking a firm hold he eased them down over her ankles and tossed them aside. he stood back up smiling, "How was that?"

"Mmm, very good," she said, running a hand through his hair. "You've earned your reward." She helped him up and brough him over to her chair. Gently, she had him sit before straddling him. She held his hands to the chair arms, telling him to not move them at all. With just the tip of him touching her wet pussy, she whispered, "Just one thing, Jason, you forgot to say Miss Alice. Don't ever forget that again."

She was willing to let it slide once, he was still learning. The next time, he would be punished. she slowly rubbed the tip of him against her soft folds. "Is this what you want as your reward, Jason," she asked in a soft, teasing voice.

He smiled as she told him he had done good, his mind actually now enjoying the idea of pleasing her. As he was led to the chair he tried to peak from under the blindfold. However, she had tied it so tight he could not succeed. When she pressed his hands firmly to the chair he knew exactly what she wanted. However when she pointed out how he forgot to address her his face lost the smile, "Forgive me miss Alice."

However the thought was soon washed from his mind as he felt her delicate folds teasing at the tip of his member, "Any reward you are willing to give Miss Alice." His warming smile returning now.

Alice smiled, slowly letting him slide into her. "Very good, Jason. I like that answer," she said. Slowly - even slower then she wanted - she started to rock her hips. Just enough so he could feel the motion, but not enough to bring him too much pleasure. She watched his face as she rocked, picking up a bit of speed.

"I like it when you follow my orders," she said, kissing the side of his neck. "You get rewarded for doing what I say. And I'm very good at rewards, aren't I?" With that, she sped up, bouncing on his cock, feeling him deep inside her now.

He arched lightly as she ever so slowly let him glide into her. He started to buck his hips but forced himself back into the seat for fear she would stop. he ground his hands into the armrests to prevent him from grabbing her and going even harder. he moaned as she began bouncing on him, "I will always do as you say," he paused letting a smile meet his lips, "Miss Alice." He moaned out to show how much he was enjoying his reward, "Please Miss Alice let me see you, let me touch you."

"Not yet," Alice said, her words soft as she continued to rock her hips. "All in good time, Jason. Just keep holding on to the chair." She moaned, feeling the heat spread through her body. It was so wonderful. The way the pleasure filled her body, each movement sending shivers through her body.

She kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth. He was becoming a good little pet. She had taught him to use the proper title and to enjoy her touch. That was good. Soon, things would bet even better.

Whisperng in his ear, she said, "I do not want you to cum before me. Do you understand, my dear?"

His grip on the chair continued to tighten as the urge to squeeze her breasts and suck her nipples drove him mad. he moaned louder as she continued rocking her hips on him. When she kissing him he was startled, he had not seen it coming, but he quickly moved into the kiss her moans against his lips sent chills down his spine.

"Of course Miss Alice." he answered when she told him not to cum first. he would control himself, he did not want to be punished after just learning to please her.

Alice moaned low as she felt the pleasure course through her. She knew she was close to cumming, and didn't plan on holding back this time. They had time tonight, and for however long she decided this lasted. She let the sensations take her, rocking her hips faster to hurry up her orgasm.

She kissed him hard as she came, her body jerking against his with pleasent shivers. As she calmed down, she whispered, "You may cum now, my dear."

He arched his back instinctively fighting off his building orgasm. As she started to pound at him faster he felt himself slipping but when he felt her walls begin to pulse he knew he was safe. he moaned loudly as she pounded away only a few thrusts after she gave him permission before he unloaded in her. He seemed to never stop as if he had not had any in a long time, though this was obviously not true.

Alice smiled as he came in her. He had followed her directions and held off for her. Such a good boy.

"You did so well," she said, kissing him. "You may move your hands, butonly touch one part of my body. Pick carefully, Jason. You must be sure of where you want to touch."

Instantly his hands reached out, but just before they touched her he paused, her words circling through his head. Just one art! He wanted to touch all of her, to feel her soft flesh on his. He wanted to knead her breasts, hold her back, grip her ass. "Just one?" He questioned, though he may regret that he spoke without thinking.

Alice gave his hair a tug, sharply. "You forgot to call me Miss Alice," she said. "For that, you will put your hands back on the chair arms." She got off him and sat on her desk. She placed her feet at either side of his legs, spreading her legs.

"You will listen, imagine what I'm doing. If you are good and do as I say, I may let you touch me," she said. "if you fail me just once, I will take the paddle I keep in my desk and beat you until you can't sit for a weak. Do you understand me, my pet?" The last was asked in a cold tone, letting him know that she wasn't kidding.

Back
Top Bottom