Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

The company 'holiday' party was real bore for Alice. As the manager of the biggest project, she had fought her way to the top and stepped on many people to do so. It was not that their glares or whisperes made her uncomfortable, it was that they were too scared to make it worth her while. She had burned through several secretaries, all quitting at the point of tears. She earned her title of Dragon Lady and was glad for it.

Drinking her small whiskey on the rocks, she eyed her newest assistant. Male this time, hopefully with more of a backbone. He looked like he was getting along with everyone, and drinking like a fish. No control. Tsk, tsk. Fresh out of college, too. Just the way she liked them. She had picked him after noticing how several of the women in the office turned when he walked by. She certainly hoped he would work out.

However, being the bitch she was, she couldn't just seduce him. That would mean showing a vulnerable side that she wasn't comfortable with. Instead, she decided to stake her claim on him. She had learned from the best, so it was time to get what she wanted.

Walking over, she caught him as he stumbled. "I think it's time you went home," she barked. "Give me your keys, I'm driving." To the observer, it looked like she was just being mean and ordering him around off the clock. Just the way she wanted it to look.

Jason laughed as he took another shot of whiskey with his friend from the company. He was fresh out of college and was actually surprised when he got the job as the bosses secretary. He figured it would not be too hard, answering a phone, file some papers nothing big, and it was a big ego booster whenever he would catch many of the women in the office staring at him. He smiled as he caught one turning her head away rapidly to converse with her friends hoping he had not noticed. "You know you should be on the lookout." one of his friends whispered to him. "What do you mean?" Jason replied equally as quiet." Though he put on a tough guy routine he was a bit of a softy, especially that he had a bit to much to drink. His friend then told him about the bosses reputation with her past secretaries to which Jason simply brushed aside

About that time he noticed the girl staring at him again and decided he would see where it would go. He drank a final shot of whiskey and smiled to his friend telling him not to wait for him to go home. He stood up straightening his shirt and catching his balance. However as he began to walk towards her he stumbled a bit and was caught by his boss who demanded his keys to take him home. Not wanting to make her mad the first day he complied. "Please be careful my cars my baby." He whispered softly not wanting to be too loud. He sighed as he followed her out showing her to his car.

Alice fairly dragged him to his car. She didn't have to worry about her car, she had ridden in with one of the CEOs with the promise of finding her own ride back. And a ride she found. His car was nice, too expensive for him to have truly earned it.

"Mmm, love this," she moaned, sliding in the driver's seat. Nothing like leather to get her heart pumping. She sped out of the parking lot, but didn't take him home. Well, she did, but not to his home. Hers was the location. She knew she had what she needed there. This assistant, she decided, would either last or find out the hard way that she didn't like to be crossed.

"I hope you don't mind coming in," she said as she pulled into the large, private driveway. "I need to get some things. Maybe, I can offer you a drink?" She glanced over at him. Oh, yes, he was a handsome one, and she was going to have so much fun.

Jason caught a hint of her moaning as she climbed into his car and gave her a slightly dazzled look. he ignored it thinking it was just the alcohol causing him to hear things. He had to admit hi boss was not ugly by any means, in fact she was rather pretty. However as she shot out of the parking lot in his car he looked at her, "I said careful." he murmured lightly though she could still hear him. He was a bit surprised when she pulled up to her own home. He was not sure what to do until she spoke.

He still didn't know how to respond. He needed to get home on one hand, but on the other she was his boss and she could be offended if he turned her down. He didn't want to risk his job after barely working there for a week. "Yeah, I would love that." he said a hint of awkwardness in his voice as he slowly climbed out of the car staggering toward the front door slowly. He didn't want to show just how drunk he already was, though he was failing miserably.

She led him inside the house. He was just out of it enough that she was able to manuver him to the first floor guest room. Plopping him on the bed, she turned away as she started to take down her hair. Blonde curles tumbled to her shoulders. She would have been angelic if she weren't such a demon. Wide blue eyes and lush lips, she was a sight to see.

Slowly unzipping her dress, she said, "Make yourself comfortable. this won't take long. YOu can lie down if you want. In fact, I insist." Under the simple black cocktail dress was a sheer bra and barely there thong. She might as well have been naked. "That was the most uncomforable dress ever," she lied, stretching in front of the mirror.

He grunted slightly as she practically pushed him down onto the bed. he tried thinking back to how it was she got him into the bedroom, but he was so out of it he could not remember. As she told him to lie back he almost complied before he saw her slowly begin to unzip her dress. His hand rand up through his medium length brown hair. He was not sure what was going on, all he knew is that he could feel his his body becoming aroused, but his mind numbing it out. He knew this would not go where he was thinking it was, nor did he want it to. The awkwardness would be extreame when they returned to work.

he leaned forward putting his head in his hands trying to clear his mind for a moment forgetting that she had insisted for him to lie down. He rubbed his eyes and temples in attempt to sober up slightly. "What are you doing?" He asked softly when he noticed her only admiring herself instead of getting redressed.

"I plan on taking what I want," she said, turning to him. She smiled, reaching out and pulling off his tie. that was something she liked about new assistants. They always dressed to impress. she roughly pushed him back on teh bed, straddling him. She had held off her normal drinking so she could be aware for this.

Grabbing his hands and ignoring his feeble attempts to get away, she tied him to the bedframe. "I know you've looked at me," she said. "Prading around my office like a proud peacock. You must have thought I didn't notice. Well, if you're going to offer yourself like that, then I feel like taking it."

Leaning back, she took off her bra. "Get a good look, Jason," she said, revealing her breasts. "I bet you dreamed of these."

He was surprised as she ripped the tie from around his neck and pressing him back onto the bade tying his hands to the bed frame he struggled trying to pull his hands out of the bindings but only served to hurt his wrists. "What the hell are you doing." though she was right he had thought of her that way before though he never imagined this. As she reached back to unhook her bra he stared at them for a moment before shaking his head to clear his mind, "Look if you want me so bad why not slowly seduce me instead of getting me drunk and raping me?"

he struggled more, though he did not realize his version of struggling consisted primarily of tugging at his bondage and bucking his hips causing his crotch to slowly grind against her, causing him to begin to get hard, and since her panties were so thin, he was sure she would notice his massive member. he did not brag, because most women thought that too cock, but he was well equipped.

Alice smiled, feeling him get hard. "Is it really rape if you want it," she purred. She knew the answer was yes. He was saying no, despite what his hormones were saying. "Besides, I don't take it slow. When I see what I want, I go for it."

She slowly rocked against his cock and licked her lips. "Well, this is something the rumors never mentioned. You are very well equipted, Jason. Mmm, feel that? You want me. You're getting so hard." She bent down and kissed his forehead. "I'm going to give you what we both want, and you're going to enjoy it."

Jason moaned as she rocked her hips against his causing him to stop struggling and arch slightly. Even though he wanted to fight it, between his hormones and the alcohol, there was no way to stop himself. "Just because my body wants it does not mean I do." He was slightly agitated at this point, though he knew there was nothing he could do. He felt less than a man, degraded that he could not control himself. "My size is not something I flaunt around."

He would not have a choice but to enjoy it, he knew she was going to take it either way. "If your going to use me like this why not at least make it a little more fun for me?" He tried to make his voice slightly seductive, though he was sure between his slurs and the cracks it didn't come out that way. "Your going to take me either way."

Alice smiled. She lifted herself just enough to rip off her panties. Rubbing his penis against her wet pussy, she licked her lips. "I plan on having a lot of fun," she said. She liked the slight turn of his head, the subtle defeat that shadowed him. He was young and he was hers. Teasing his cock with her fingers and wetness, she moaned. He was big enough to give her a thrill, but she wouldn't tell him that unless he earned her praise.

Still rubbing her wet pussy against his cock, but not letting him penetrate her just yet. She bent down, kissing along his neck. She wanted him to be just a little more aroused, just on that edge of begging her. She was older, wiser and more able to control her arousal. If she had read him right, he was still a hormonal-driven boy.

He could not help but turn his head to open his neck to her more as her soft lips touched his neck, her cool breath following the trail of wet spots her kisses left send a chill down his spine. "I am sure you do." He sighed out slowly, half mixed with a moan. As he felt her cold set sex rubbing against his massive member he felt his will start to cave. No matter what he told himself he was still a man and he was still driven for sex.

He arched even more as he fingers reached down to toy with his member more. he soft touches began driving him mad, though he would never say it aloud. What little pride he would have left after tonight had to be kept. He only wondered why him of all the men in the office she chose him.

Sensing his resolve was crumbling, Alice decided to finally act. With swift speed, she shifted so that he could enter her hot, wet sex. The way her muscles clutched him made her moan. He was just big enough to fill her. she knew she had made a good choice.

"Not bad, Jason," she said as she started to rock her hips. "I think you'll do after all." She pushed his face so that she could watch him as she rode him. She wanted to see the pleasure there, and see his humiliation. She knew how to play this game, and he would be hers by the end.

"I can tell you like this," she teased. "Come on, Jason, tell me how much you're enjoying this. Say it for me."

Jason fought to try to turn his head away from her as she rode him. he bit his lip hard to try and fight back the moans he warm flesh was educing, though he failed miserably. Though he could not prevent himself from occasionally bucking his hips sliding deep into her when he did. "I'll do, that is all?" he let out a devious grin. He could play his own games. Though his will may cave his fight would not.

When she told him to tell her he enjoyed it he laughed lightly, though it ended in a moan, "Oh yes I will tell you how much I love being tied down and forced t have sex with my boss." his words were rapid and sharp, though again interjected with random moans.

Alice smiled at his words. Trying so hard to be defiant when she knew he was hot for her. She pushed down and started a series of short, quick bounces. Each time, though, she twisted her hips left and right, creating new sensations for the both of them. The way her muscles hugged and slid along his sensitive shaft would bring pleasure to him, and she knew it was pleasurable to her. A little extra work, but it was well worth it.

"Yes, you'll do," she said, twisting her hips a little faster. "A little young and inexperienced, but you'll do." She liked his little stabs at trying to maintain his control. It just made it all more sweet. If she had him read right, she could get him to cum first. Then the fun really started.

He shifted his head lightly to the side and turned slight hint of red when she called him inexperienced. She had hit the nail on the head, in fact this would only be his second woman. As a result, he also did not have great control and knew he would not last long with her actions. As she swirled her hips as she forced his shaft to stab deep into her a few more moans escaped his lips.

He started arching his back more and bucking his hips with her own rhythm. He moaned out loud as he felt that familiar twing in his sack, knowing he would not last but a few more thrusts, "Please I am going to.." he was cut off letting out a loud moan as he felt himself begin to release.

Alice smiled as she felt him cum. Oh, that was perfect. Him cumming first worked well in her plans. The poor boy had played right into her hands. He was now hers.

"Oh, not good with your control," she purred, still moving her hips. "How disappointing. I haven't cum yet. You should be able to outlast me." She leaned down, pushing his hair away from his face. "For all that build up, you have a short fuse. If it weren't for the fact I hate being unsatisfied, I'd just leave. And you will satisfy me, even if it takes all night."

His eyes grew wider when he realized that not only had he cum inside her, but also she had no intentions of stopping. He arched against her now, trying to give her what she wanted. "What did you expect some succulent god of sex?" He laughed slightly trying to poke fun at his own faults so that she would not affect him. "You can have your release just hurry the fuck up so I can go."

his body had calmed slightly so that he could talk straight, though he knew that would not last long so he had to get it out while he could. He didn't care about keeping his job right now he just wanted to leave and go home. He wanted to be in his own bed sleeping and pretending this never happened.

She leaned back, bucking her hips against him. She felt him deep in her, hitting all the right spots. She knew how to make herself cum, but she also knew how to prolong her pleasure.

"Don't get bossy with me," she said. "You're living the dream. Do you know how many guys would give their left nut to be in your position. And you're going home when I say you can." She licked his neck and smiled. "What are you going to do when you get home, anyway? Jack off to the memory of this?"

he let out a soft moan as he felt himself getting aroused again, though he would last much longer this time, "I think most guys would have our positions switched though." He let out a cocky smile as he gave a powerful thrust to force himself deep into her. She wanted to toy around well he may as well do it too.

He continued randomly giving powerful buck to dive his cock deep into her, "No when I got home I would forget this ever happened and go to sleep. Maybe if I actually enjoyed this I wouldn't be so bossy." he knew it was a lost cause but it was worth a shot.

"MM, but Jason, you are enjoying it," Alice said. "I can feel how hard you are, the way you pump your hips. You want this. You're trying, at least, to make me cum." She brought her hands to her breasts. "Watch me, Jason. I want your eyes on me when I cum. I want it burned in your mind."

No matter what, she knew she had him. He couldn't say she raped him. She could say he partcipated. And if he kept up his feeble protests, she would point out that his body was enjoying it. And when she was done, he would find out how far into he hands he was.

he had totally given up, he would play her little game, maybe if he played along she would let him go home and rest and forget this had happened, "I'll watch you cum only if if you scream my name, baby," he tried to make his voice as seductive as possible as he began to get more rhythmic with his thrusts against her as she fondled her own breasts as the bounced.

"Why don't you come hear and ill let my mouth do what those hands can't." he smiled slyly as he tried to seduce her, just wanting her to get off so he could get out.

Alice smiled at his attempt to take control. "Oh, no, sweetie," she said. "You have to earn the right to lay your lips on me. Do you really think you've earned that right?"

She bit her lip, knowing she was close. She had tried to hold off as long as she could, but she knew she had proven her point. She could outlast him, and that was all that mattered. He would quickly find out in the office tomorrow that when she took a toy, it wasn't just for a night.

Arching back, she clamped her mouth shut as she came, not giving him the satisfaction of hearing her call his name. He hadn't earned that right either.

When she arched her back and clamped her mouth her turned away, though he may have been stupid for defying her, some little part of him had to put up a fight against her. There was nothing he could do as he felt her walls tighten around him as she came all over him. He laid there his cock still fully hardened in her since she had been using him. His cock was aching for another cum he knew he would never get, or at least not tonight.

She was right he had in some demented way enjoyed it, though he would never admit that to her face, he knew it was the truth and it horrified him. At least she was done, soon he could leave and forget all about this.

Coming down off her orgasm, she had to catch her breath. She wasn't going to tell him it was amazing. Her best ones always came when she had someone beneath her, someone she could control. She knew he was still hard, but that would suit her just fine.

"As I said, you'll do," she said, getting off him. She placed one finger on the tip of his penis, idly playing with it. "You poor dear. I bet this is just killing you." She gently dragged her nail down his cock, teasing him. If he wanted to cum before she sent him out, he would have to beg for it. If not, well, he was just going to have to wait until he got home to fix his problem.

that is, unless he was still too drunk to drive. In which case, she'd have to pull him back in and keep him here overnight. For his own protection, of course.

Back
Top Bottom