Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse or Blessing? (grayfoxz)

He felt her hand on his wrist, hearing her words and stopping right away. Slowly pulling his fingers out of her pussy, Drake looked up at Lillian, hoping he hadn't gone too far. "Are you all right dear...I mean, I didn't..hurt you, did I?" He crawled up a bi higher, snuggling her breasts for a minute as he let her get her breath back. He pressed himself up a bit, took his glass of wine from the table and took a sip.
"Perhaps you want some as well?"

"I'm good just...You were close to causing pain. I guess my body is overly sensative right now." She said with a smile while he snuggled against her breasts. Taking his glass she sipped the wine but moved kissing his lips.

She took the glass from him, taking a sip right before she kissed him again. He could still taste te wine on her lips as his arousal reached new heights. He wanted to do so much more to her but he feared he might hurt her again.
"Well then, you need to let your body rest for a minute or so." he was still hovering over her"concerning that room, I think you allready have your awser" he said, smiling

Lillian looked up at him as he hovered over her. Reaching down as she ran her finger tips along his long hard cock. "I think this gave the answer away." She said with a smile though she hooked her hand around his neck bringing him down to her lips with her legs wrapped around his hips having his shaft rubbing against her folds. "Take me, Drake. Only way I'll get use to the sensation is if we keep going."

Her fingers caressed his swollen member, it pulsated a bit as she touched the head. She pulled him closer, wanting him and his hard cock inside of her. He pressed his lips against hers again, their tongues laying with each other wildly.
He rubbed his shaft over her lips a few times, lubricating it with her juices and then pressed the tip slowly into her. He slid it in completely, moaning into her kiss untill his balls hit her wet lips.

Moaning in the kiss from him rubbing his shaft against her then her hips bucked when she felt him sliding in to her. Naturally she wanted to feel his form as her hand moved over his back down to his bare ass. Feeling his toned ass under her hands made her smile but she wrapped her arms around his shoulders to feel her juices flowing between his balls and her folds.

He started moving inside of her, slowly at first, feeling her walls massage his shaft as he slid in and out of her. He kept kissing her, feeling his arms and legs lock around him. Her legs around his hips pressed his cock deeper into her, making him move faster and slightly harder, his balls, wet with her juices, starting to hit her swollen lips.
He broke the kiss and started licking and kissing the side of her neck, occasionally nibbling on her earlobe.

Moaning as he began to move hard and faster in her. While he nibbled her ear once in awhile she closed her eyes becoming lost within the feeling of him humping her. "I want to experience everything you have to give, Drake." she said with her rocking her his the best she could under him where he was drilling deep inside her. Her nails ran along his back while her breasts pressed against his chest.

He moved faster and faster, now licking her breasts and sucking her nipples once in a while. Her talking so passionately to him turned him on even more.
Feeling her nails on her back he moanded. "Don't back, do whatever you want, be as rough or as soft as you want. I want you to be the real you around me. Let me know you, let me feel you" he grunted, starting to pound her even faster.

Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as his words were faint. Panting under him with her inner thighs clenching at his sides with her hips jerking and she was cumming under him. Gasping as she balled her hands up over his skin with her toes fanned out and her knees were brought up to touch the back of his arms. He was just pounding down into her forcing her cum up over her folds.

Drake felt her walls tighten around his hard gliding shaft as she started to cum. Her body shivered and she gasped for air. He felt her knees contract, touching his arms. Her juices flowed out of her, soaking them both, as well as the couch under them.
Panting as he felt all this, she pushed him to the brink, he was close but did not know what she wanted. "I... I.. close. Gonna... cum..."

"Go..ahead." Flinching under him as her clit was being rubbed still while he was gliding in and out of her. Her folds were still sensative as her walls clenched and tried to milk him for all he was worth. She'd assumed he had so much to give her as he had large balls. Though she heard her sister commenting that the men she had who had large balls but they didn't have much to offer.

He kept pounding her tight wet pussy. The moment Lillian allowed him to, Dante released. he couldn't hold himself back. His his trusted forward as he started cumming inside of her, filling her up. It had been quite a while since he had any release, being as busy with his digs and excavations, so he had a sizable amount backed up inside his balls. He came quite hard, releasing several streams of his seed into her, moaning and grunting as he did.

It was hot and thick when he released deep inside her pussy. With each pulse he delivered she felt him plunging deep inside her as if delieverying each one right into her. His grunts and moans was music to her ears. "Drake...." She moaned softly into his ear. For the first time she felt like a real woman in a sense. "There is a empty room next to mine....That one will be yours whenever you come back into town on your travels." She knew he needed to head out for his job though perhaps he could take her with him as she wanted to travel.

He was spent, she asked to give it his all, and he did. Trying to catch his breath he lay with his head between her breasts, his cock still inside of her. He heard her talking about the room, but for the moment all he wanted was her, and her alone.
Slowly pulling himself out of her, getting up a bit, he looked in her eyes again. He moaned slightly as his sensitive member slid out and his cum started dripping out of Lillian. He bent forward and kissed her gently.
"I'll gladly accept it, but... are you sure I'd be using it much?" the said, slightly teasing but also thinking of the adventures they might have when they're together.

She groaned when he slid back removing himself from her only to kiss her lips gently. Smiling as she touched his cheek to feel he was on the verge of breaking out in a sweat. "I'd be looking forward to our adventures. I was also wondering that I could go with you from time to time. I often dreamed of traveling." She said with a smile to him. "I know there are times you'd have to go but I figured if you had a place to stay when you came back then you wouldn't worry about where you'd be sleeping next."

Her hand felt warm on his cheek, and soft. His eyes closed for a minute, trying to relax his beating heart. "You are welcome to join me anytime. Besides, someone of your intelligence could help a great deal with my research."
He smiled gently at her, opening his eyes. The light from the fireplace fell perfectly on her naked body, glistening with sweat, with her beautiful eyes and perfect curves being lighted in just the right way.
"I am just a bit... disappointed that you don't wan't to share a room with me." he said pouting, trying to tease her a little bit.

She poked his side knowing he was teasing but she thought about it. They became sexual or they opened up to each other also. He admited he had sex with other women and he kept his word that he'd be gentle with her when he took her virginity. Thinking it over she thought he could share her room. "Just promise me this. When you back here...I want to be the only woman you sleep with when you're here." She said as she touched the tip of his nose to keep the mood light.

"By now everyone is asleep so we can sneak up to my bedroom and grab a bath together." She said with her seeing his cock was bit flacid as it glistened with their mixed juices but with her shifting she noticed they left a large mess under her hips.

He nodded "Yes, yes I promise. I wouldn't want it any other way." He blinked a few times as she poked his nose. Looking back at her, he smiles and stood up to help her of the couch. "I wouldn't mind a bath, but are you sure we should leave the room like this? We did make quite some noise, so Albert might know what is going on, but isn't that rubbing it in a bit too much?"

"Rubbing to much for who? Besides Drake its late. Everyone should be asleep by now." She said as she looked at her torn garments but decided it was best to pick them up atleast. Grabbing her clothing she lead the way then looked around seeing the large house was dark and quiet but for a few snoring people. Reaching back she took his hand and she felt it glancing over her ass as she lead him up the stairs to her room. The air was cool to her skin as she reached the large room and she turned the lights on. She had a typical woman's room with a washroom off to the side. "The tub is in there and there are towels as well. I hope you don't mind smelling bit girly tonight." She laughed softly as she walked to her windows closing the curtains as she liked to sleep in total darkness after the lights went out.

Drake felt a bit sorry for Albert, who probably would have to clean up this mess in the moring. But then again, it IS his job.
He followed Lillian to the door when she grabbed his hand to lead him on. He was glad she did, seeing as he had only seen the hall and the room they'd just came out of. He was impressed by the size of the place, and a bit scared someone might see them stalking around naked. He had no idea if someone besides Raven, Lillian and Albert lived here.
Lillian tip-toed up the stairs, giving Drake a magnificent look at her perfect butt. He smiled a bit, realizing how lucky he is to have found her.
The room was big enough for both of them and then some, and the washroom was seperate from it. "I don't mind, as long as you don't start doing anything weird to my hair." he said smiling.
he walked into the washroom and looked around a bit. How did he work this, the only baths he'd taken so far where with water warmed up in a kettle. Here he saw pipes and valves at the end of the badtub.

When she didn't hear the water going she walked over as the lights flooded the small room. Seeing he was looking at the tub she reached around him turning a knob. "I forgotten you may not have seen the advances we've made." She said as on the knobs was an H and a C. Adjusting the tempature of the water she moved to a cupboard where she pulled two towels out. "I hope you don't mind if I join you." She said with her reaching out pinching his ass.

Lillian walked in behind him, her perfect form clearly visible in the light, and she turned some of the valves. Water started running out of the copper pipes as she seemed to adjust the temperature "Ah, well look at that. yes, I kind of missed that one. Guess it's too much of a luxury for the inn's I usually stay at.
She grabbed a few towels and pinched his ass, making him jump up a bit. "You naughty... I wouldnt have it any other way." he said as he stepped towards the tub, getting in the hot bath.

Smiling as she was never like this but yet it felt right for her. Still trying to be confindent about herself she set the towels on a chair with her stepping in behind him. Settling into the water she reached around him turning the water off. "Well I imagine this is the first time you'll be able to relax." She said with a smile as she leaned back in the tub closing her eyes. But she remembered her light teasing as she grabbed the soap bar and ran it over her legs.

The moment he sat down in the hot water, most of his worries just soaked away. He closed his eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.
Lillian was right, this was about the first time he'd been able to relax since he's gotten back from his excavations. He was pretty tense at the exhibition, and the situation here with the two ladies wasn't exactly a walk in the park either.
"Yeah, you're right. this... this is heaven." he opened his eyes and saw her sitting across from him. She was holding a bar of soap, teasing him with it. Even when she was cleaning herself, she just emanated gracefulness.
Even though it had not been that long since he came, his manhood started stirring slightly at the sight he witnessed.

Back
Top Bottom