Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M looking for Sub F's

Valken

Star
Alright, as the title says I am looking for a couple of submissive females to play in a group thread with me. At the time of writing I have one interested person willing to play a sub female against my dom male, and we're looking for at least one more person so we can get things rolling.

There are two things I would like to stress. Sub female. This means I am looking for a female who will easily bend to my male's whims and desires. If you're character fights and bites all the time then to put it simply, I'm not interested. (Though I can't speak for my other partner in this respect :/ ). The second thing is literacy. Anyone interested in this should be able to reply with at least 3-4 paragraphs, and more if given more. We are not looking for one liners, or even one lines spread out like paragraphs.

As far as things such as plot go, and the personalities of our characters; we can work that out once I find some interested parties. At the very basics however your characters will basically end up as slaves to my character. I'm not saying we have to do a basic Master/Slave setup, I'm all for more plot, but Master/Slave is the groundwork we will be basing the plot line off of.

Finally, this is a very quick and ugly post, I apologize for that. I am simply looking or more interested parties, and once I hopefully find some I can pretty things up or whatnot. In the mean time I have my main request thread right here. Feel free to take a look at it to get a better understanding of who I am and what I'm looking for. Anyone who is interested feel free to reply here or send me a PM ^^.

Perfect! I'm going to head to sleep as well. Good night all! And I'm so glad we have this going :)

I really like #1 and #3, though I think I just like number 3 because there's a dog (or wolf) in it. Love puppies!~

Sorry for my lack of.. anything. Work has been killing me for the past four or five days - I don't even know how to count anymore.

Anyway, I am still very much interested. Tomorrow, or maybe a little later tonight after a quick nap I'll get my character profile setup. After that I'm assuming it would be easiest if I started us a thread once Donna gets her character up?

Okay :) I was getting worried you two decided to end it suddenly.
Also Val, was my character sheet okay? I felt it was kinda...short, but I wasn't sure what all you preferred with it?

No worries, I'm still interested! Just a bit busy the next few days... By the way, where should I put the character sheet when it's done? And which picture should I use Val, 1 or 3 from the ones I put up?

Your character sheet is good, Viper. I don't see a need for anything else to be added to it.

Donna, I prefer girl #3. The character sheet can go up right here.

Also, sorry again for my long silence. It was a hard week. I should be able to get everything setup this weekend though.

Are we still playing this out? I did put up a character sheet, and I was wondering if it was alright. I'm still interested if everyone else is

I read your request thread, and I am very interested in roleplaying in a group setting, though I have never attempted it before. I am particularly interested in an ordinary Master/Slave plot, and I can definitely play the submissive, innocent, virginal part well. I can meet the post requirements; I prefer posting very long replies; to me it improves the roleplay greatly.

I apologize for the shortness of my post; I would enjoy hearing back from you guys though! And I know this is pretty late; sorry for that, too.

Back
Top Bottom