Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delving Deeper~ My Journal of Stuffs.

{Template}
--

{daтe ~ } {мood ~ } {тιтle ~ }

--

/end

--

No Update - Saving for future reference in case I need it.

I had some PC issues which seem to be resolved for the time being which is awesome. I should have had a journal then. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Have a blessed day!

{daтe ~ 3/30/13} {мood ~ Exhausted} {тιтle ~ Back to Work/Easter}

--

I just thought I would type this up since I know I will be starting work this next week. My posting will probably slow down and be erratic since I am trying to manage my sleep schedule. Easter is a busy holiday for me so I am not sure how this is going to work out. PM me with questions or to prod/check in. Thanks!

~LD

Date: 4/10/13 ~ mood: aggravated ~ title: weekend plans

I will be away this weekend and the next. I am trying to keep up in posts but find that with the smaller ones I am struggling. My longer ones breeze from my finger tips. Apparently my muse is being fickle and selective and I apologize. I am trying not to drop any but I am needing time to figure it all out so please forgive me as I do so.

My job is great and I love it, however, I am in bed early and up early so my time is limited. Plus by the time I walk in the door I am ready for bed after dinner. At least I have the summers off though I will be away for at least one week each month in vacations, trips and other events and things.

Tonight my Internet is being a biotch so I am very aggravated trying to work things out. Ugh, oh well.

~LD

This week has been hellish but now it seems to be over. Testing is finished and yay, so glad it is. I will be on all night this evening to catch up. Thank you to all my partners for being really patient. When I post this evening I will just allow my muse to speak.

I am not sure when I will be back on steadily. I hope all my partners see this.

My father in law is in the hospital and they have called the family in. I am basically living here. It is stressful because my mother in law and I have no relationship. He doesn't even get along with his own family, but he is wanting to make amends before his father passes. It is good for him to be here but stessful on me because he needs me here.

So here I sit, in a hot waiting room stuffed with people that I have met at my wedding eight years ago or sometimes never. My husband is quiet beside me and the baseball game is a low hum on the tv above my head. Slowly we go back to see his father. Trickling back two by two to say goodbye. I cried and I held his hand. My husband said nothing and did nothing.

Oh well I am on it for the long haul. I will get back to posting when I finally make it home. Thank you for the patience. If you pray, then prayers are welcome. If you just believe in good vibes then please, by all means, send them my direction. This family could use them.

Thanks!
-LD

Ok so my father in law passed away. My family is doing well but a lot of time and effort was put forth on our part. We are exhausted, emotionally and financially.

I am attempting to post tonight to catch up before I go away next week. I will be in an area where I do not expect there to be wifi. I will have my phone but I will not be posting. I can answer PM's and otherwise talk OOC but no posting.

I do know I will be updating my request thread. It seems that some RP's have been dropped. I also plan on updating my Signature as well. I hope that all is well with everyone else.

Thanks for the good vibes DA, I felt them =}
~LD

You're welcome, sweetie. <333 Hopefully you'll be able to relax a bit very soon. Goodness knows you deserve it. *nods, hugs*

Thank you the duo of you! =}

Next week is kind of a vacation lol though filled with teenagers from my church that I am in charge of. However, they all know what has been going on so they will be taking it easy on me.

On another note, I will be going whitewater rafting which I am totally psyched for! haha

Lot of emotional stress going on and lots of rps being dropped. Few because I am sick of waiting for posts and no responses to mine or simply no courtesy to talk to me. Then there are the few that feel my writing intimidates them.

Why does it feel like a break up? Ugh. I guess my trip makes good timing.

Also, I will be moving. Unexpectedly. Landlord sold our house and wants us out in two weeks. Yeah so I will be out if the country for one of those weeks with my husband. Way to go landlord! So we have to pack and look for a new place... Can we say "hello mom and dad!" ?

Shit just keeps hitting the fan.

Anyone have a piano they can drop on me from ten stories up while we are at it? Might make everything better ??? :(

HAHA I'm not DA but thanks for the positive thoughts and hopes my way lol.. Gladiator you are so silly... (This did make me smile though lol)

you have no idea how bad I'm blushing now. You people and your lettered nicknames. I can't even believe I did this.

glad I could make you smile LD... maybe I should double check my friggen posts before I post them haha. Epic fail. lol.

*double checks post...yes, I called her the right thing this time*... at least we weren't having sex and I called you the wrong name :p

People piss me off. Read and do research on someone before asking them to do an rp. It is simple and saves people a lot of stress in the end. God, I have had quite a few rps drop recently or people ask me for rps and after plotting disappear.

It is frustrating for me because I love creating and writing. This last one. I literally told off and when I get to my computer I will be forwarding it to da and crying about it while making sure I am still not the number one bitch in the world. (It's nice having someone reassuring me of that lol)

Prepare for conceited rant!

I want to reach through my monitor and slap some. Especially when they choose partners that make me groan in reading their shit. People I consider not up to par, snuff or equal to me. Yeah I'm a good writer, I know this... And those that know me know I don't say it. But times like these make me. Maybe I'm just bitchy cause of stress but seriously. You bring me a plot, I add to it, stroke it and give it more finesse just so you can do it with someone else. Fuck that. It's stupid and senseless.

Makes me rethink every person that contacts me... Bummer for them cause I will only become more selective. Shit, good luck second rate writers.

Ugh, the above is something I hold in when ever a partner drops me. Sorry if I offend you (probably means I think you are beneath me if it does) sad but true fact.

Thank you to all my wonderful partners. I will probably build you a shrine.

Feeling: pissed - cruel - used - dejected - angry

(And I'm not even pmsing, go figure)

Things are about to get HECTIC....

Ok so some of you know that I am a preschool teacher in my state... well guess what... tis the season. I start back up with meetings and shit this week (August 1). My time will begin to get monopolized. So posts will be every few days and weekends. I hate it too.... the thing is the state is sending me to school to get my Masters.... should be fun.. but again... more time away from the site.

I'm also not sure what is all going to happen with my schedule. I am trying to figure it all out and will likely take me a bit to work things out. thankfully it is only two days this week and both seem to be meetings so far. Though I am excited to get back to work it will be a change to do so after all my time off lol.

I am glad it is only two days and then I have the weekend before my first full week and putting my class together.

So wish me luck... If my partners read this, I hope, then know that I would much rather be sitting here behind my screen and typing up a response to you then in meetings in stuffy conference rooms and with boring uptight people. Fun fun..

PM me with questions and comments as always.

So far so good with work. But when I got home tonight I found out that the storm knocked out our Internet. So I called the company and they can't come to fix it until Friday.

So Friday night I should have Internet again. Ugh. I am behind and will try and get posts out Friday night and Saturday. Lol.

So sorry partners and thanks for your patience.

As always if you have questions pm me. I still have net on my phone but the house net is out. Boo.

Hello my partners!

Sorry I have kind of been MIA... I am here but AFK. The computer is packed and by this time next week it should be unpacked and up and running... though I am hoping it is before that. Sorry but this is the last step. YAY!

~LD

I hate moving. I am sore, tired, injured, hot and sweaty. A few are manageable with a shower and a nap. Good news is I am almost finished unpacking. Yay. Bad news is I can't find the charge cord for my laptop. Sigh. Story of my life. Lol.

Oh rahvy I've missed you. Sad that life is sucking the life out of ya. I attend class on the weekend so I feel like I have no time off.

Prince, if I drank this would be a good thing :)

Gladiator, yeah. It'll get better soon, I hope.

Update: I now have an eye infection in just my left eye. I had an allergic reaction to something last night and now it is swollen up. So I can't see very well, doesn't make my job, driving, walking upstairs or typing easy. Oh, and I still haven't found my cord yet.

I will be away from Wednesday morning to Friday afternoon for Thanksgiving. Posts are coming out slowly and will be caught up with on Friday night. :)

Back
Top Bottom