Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

late night lust ((Mercedes and demented-tiger))

nladisha

Supernova
Alex finally got off work at 11. He'd had to help close, and that had taken longer than expected. He got no overtime pay (it wasn't in his contract anyway), and as he left, his boss reminded him to be back the next day at the usual time. Life sucked. The 23 year old felt gypped now that he was out of college. Four years spent getting a degree in business, and all he had to show for it was a shitty job at a store that a high school drop-out could do. When she got out of college, his sister had been lucky to land a job at some big engineering firm. She had her own house already. Alex still lived in an apartment with room mates. His life didn't suck - it was simply a living hell.

He decided to stop off at a diner to get some coffee, maybe a meal. He hadn't had dinner, and he was hungry. He slipped inside, noting how quiet it was this time of night. The only person there was a waitress looking like she could be bored and lonely with nary a customer in sight.

Caroline didn't know why they kept the diner open this late. She could easily count the number of customers that came through the door with one hand, and taking in to consideration the electricity bill and her wages (which wasn't that much, anyway) the place couldn't have been making a profit. But then, if Caroline suggested this to her boss then he might actually go ahead with it and close the place at night. Unfortunately, that would also mean she was out of a job...

The 51 year old had spent the last five years jumping from job to job, never settling on something any longer than a year. It seemed like most of the places were not interested in hiring a woman over the age of 25, though Caroline did have the advantage of having a rather big pair of breasts. And it wasn't as if she looked old, either. Heck, Caroline looked great for being 51, and most people would never say she looked any older than forty.

The woman, with strawberry blonde hair and not a grey strand in sight, had spent the last twenty minutes cleaning the counter. When a young customer arrived, she forced a smile on her face and stood up straight behind the bar. "What you having, hun?"

Alex smiled at the waitress. She had a nice, matronly look to her. Her breasts especially drew his attention. They were quite big and full. If she were 30 years younger... He shook himself. He was tired and hungry, that was all. He just wanted to eat something, go home, and sleep.

Although he was 23, Alex still retained some boyish features. He was athletically toned, with an average build, and lightly defined muscles - nothing overly masculine yet nothing androgynous or feminine. He had blue eyes, jet black hair, and lightly tanned skin. Most women found him cute - more like a younger brother than a lover, though he'd still had his moments in high school and college. Currently, he was single and between girlfriends. His last girlfriend had gotten a job at an elementary school in her home town. The few girls at work were merely acquaintances - with boyfriends and fiances of thier own. Perhaps a sense of horniness was what drew to Alex's eyes back to the waitress' ample bust. Her face is up there. Look at it,

He smiled when the waitress refered to him as "hun."

"Whatever's available in the kitchen, I guess," he said. "This is my first time in here. Usually I'm not out this late, but they kept me long at work, and I'm starving."

Caroline didn't really pay attention to where he was looking, all she did was gave him the usual, fake smile that they were instructed to put on whenever a customer walked in to the diner. They could have been the rudest and unfriendliest customer on the planet, shouting and swearing, yet Caroline was told that no matter what, she had to stand and smile like an idiot. He could call her all sorts of names under the sun, and if she dared defend herself then she had better look for another job.

Due to how quiet it was, there was very little in the kitchen. Though she hated to serve it, Caroline nodded and began making fries and a hamburger. Hardly the kind of food that you'd want at this time of night, but if they had more customers then they'd have more of a choice on the menu. She went to work making the food, occasionally looking over at her only customer of the night. "Well, lucky for me I'm always out this late. I can't remember what it's like to sleep when it's dark outside." Caroline smiled, trying to keep the awkward silence away.

"It's actually quite nice," Alex joked. "Everything's so peaceful and quiet. It's very relaxing - and boring, which is why you sleep, so morning can hurry up and come. Do you work here every night?"

The last question was a bit awkward. Alex wasn't hitting on the waitress - Caroline, the tag pinned to her shirt, above her bulging tits, said - or anything. He hoped she wouldn't take it that way. But part of him wanted to. She was beautiful. That flat tummy, those bulging boobs, that mature, matronly face on the body of a woman half her age - but she was probably already married. Besides, she didn't look like those cougars or MILFs on the internet who pounced on unsuspecting young men with gusto. Were those women even real? Alex figured he'd be lucky if he could so much as get a hug out of Caroline. But that was just some pervert's fantasy.

She nodded her head when he asked if she worked here every night. Unfortunately, with the way things were, she couldn't afford to take a day off. Caroline got one day off a fortnight if she was lucky, and sometimes she felt like she were working in a slave labor camp than a diner in America. She didn't take his question as flirting, she enjoyed the fact that he was one of the more friendlier customers that she had had in the last few nights.
It didn't take long for his food to be ready, and she served it on to a plate and placed it in front of him. She also placed the jug of coffee next to him, along with an empty mug for him to help himself. Caroline seemed to go through coffee by the bucket-loads during her shifts, though she still seemed to be tired no matter how much she drank. "Help yourself." She said to him, picking up the cloth she had been using before he came in and continued to clean the counter again. "Even with no customers, this place never seems to get clean."

As Alex dug into his meal, he couldn't help but watch Caroline work. There was something about the way she moved about behind the counter that just looked - beautiful. It wasn't that Alex had some sort of wierd domestic/maid fetish. Just the sight of that big breasted beauty moving about was entertaining. Alex really wished he could just give that woman a big hug, just to feel that soft body in his arms and those tits on his chest. He felt something stirring in his pants. Fortunately, he was seated behind the counter, so Caroline couldn't see his crotch. However, he was more attentive to her than his food. Especially her boobs.

Caroline was too busy wiping away the tables and cleaning the diner to realise that her customer was watching her every movements. She wasn't doing anything sexual, if she was bending over then it wasn't because she was trying to get his attention. At her age, she didn't think that men (especially younger ones) were interested in looking at an 'older woman' like herself. Then again, Caroline had also discovered that even older men weren't interested in her either.
"How's the burger?" She asked, knowing that it wasn't quite a five-star meal.

"It's good," Alex said with a smile. "It tastes excellent. Really good." Not that he really noticed. His server was far more attractive than a greasy burger that was settling into a lump in his stomach. Speaking of stomachs, he'd really like to rub hers. He didn't know if Caroline caught him staring at her midsection and her tits; but he quickly caught himself nonetheless. He quickly thought of a conversation topic. "Does it ever get lonely working here all night?"

((do you want me to make the first moves, or will you?))

Again, she was paying more attention to what she was doing rather than the young man that was tucking in to his burger. "Oh, don't be silly. It's just a burger." She said with a smile, looking over at him as he kept the conversation going. "You wouldn't believe how lonely it gets. The only company I usually have is the radio, and believe me... I think the DJs are just as bored and lonely as I am." She said to him, spraying some cleaning fluid on to one of the tables and wiping it clean. This had been the third time tonight that she had done this table, and there hadn't even been a customer in during that time. It just gave her something to do. Turning away from him, she bent over one of the tables and reached over to clean the opposite end, unaware that she was wiggling her big ass from side to side.

(( I think it'd be better if your character did. ))

Alex watched Caroline again. It wasn't so much her big ass that had his attention, but more her tits. They were so big and looked so heavy - Alex wanted so bad just to touch them. As he watched her, he barely caught himself breathing aloud, "You're very beautiful..." Too late did he realize what he said. He hoped she hadn't overheard him.

Caroline stopped what she was doing, her eyes widened slightly and she looked at his faded reflection in the mirror of the window in front of her. Did she just hear that? "Th... thanks." She said, beginning to wipe the tables in a furious motion as if trying to take her mind off what he had said to her. Sure, it could have been innocent. It was always nice when men paid women compliments. But it was so... forward. It wasn't something that you just said to anybody.
Caroline dropped the cloth on to the table and spun round on the spot, wiping her hands against her uniform. "Why... did you say that?"

Alexander cringed in embarrassment. He felt foolish for opening his mouth. Apperently, his drought of sexual activity was clouding his mind. But that was not something he could admit to to Caroline. She'd throw him out the moment he opened his mouth adn tell him he wasn't welcome in that restaurant ever again. He was surprised she hadn't done that already. Perhaps he should just apologize, pay his bill, and slink out into the night.

Instead, he shoved his foot further into his mouth. "Well - I mean - it's the truth. You are a very beautiful woman. I didn't mean to offend you. I really do think you're beautiful." His boyish face was turning red.

Back
Top Bottom