Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

Rebecca knew that he would be overjoyed at her willingness, especially with his recent exposure to these sexual acts. When she thought about their milking session this morning, she could see how wild it might have gotten if they were naked. She blushed at the thought, though she tried not to look too pleased at the possibility of it happening. Still, she had heard that these sexual acts such as having his orgasm was good for his health as well, releasing some stress. She gave him a smile in return, glad to see him pleased. "You are very welcome, Master. I did say I would carry out any request after all." She giggled a little as he kissed her again, meeting his gaze. When he pulled back, she was not surprised that he suggested a milking session right after they ate, but honestly, she was looking forward to it herself. She wondered if maybe she was spoiling him too much, but it didn't hurt to do so every now and then. "If you would like to, Master. I'm sure a bit of milk will be a perfect ending for your meal." Once they were finished with the salmon, Becca was amused at the ways he shared his fruit with her. She had thought to scold him about playing with his food, but she could let this slide for now as he wished to share a moment as lovers. When they were all finished, Rebecca got to finishing her glass of water, turning to Steven when she was done. "Well then, we should get everything ready for your milk." They worked together to put the table aside and place all the utensils and napkins back on the tray for someone to pick up. After it was put outside, Rebecca went back to join Steven. "Well then, I suppose we should help each other out of our clothes." she said with a giggle, knowing he'd volunteer right after she did him.

Steven smiled again as Becca gave into his request for milk after the meal. As the went about finish lunch, Steven's heart pounded as he anticipated what was to come once they finished, and in his excitement, his manhood began to grown and stiffen once again, simply thinking about their forthcoming, intimate session of breastfeeding. He nodded in acknowledgement when Becca suggested they clean the area for him to drink her milk. He quickly and enthusiastically moved about, eager to get everything nice and ready for their moment together. Once everything was settled and put away, he came back to stand in front of Becca, a wide smile on his face showing his anticipation. "I suppose we should," Steven responded with a chuckle of his own at Becca's suggestion to disrobe each other. He stepped up to her and kissed her slowly and tenderly, letting the kiss linger as his tongue entered her mouth. Meanwhile, he let his hands reach behind her back and undo her top, exposing her milk filled breasts. Reaching his hands to her front, he lightly took each breast in his hands and gently squeezed and massaged them, pulling back from this kiss as he made his way down to her supple breasts. He planted a few kisses on them as he teased her nipples, flicking and swirling over them with his tongue. He continued to play with her breasts and nipples as he let his hand slide down her sides and over her waist. He then proceeded to undo the rest of her outfit and letting it slip and fall to the floor along with her panties. He stood back up and engaged her in another loving kiss as his rested on her now fully naked body. He pulled back from the kiss, sucking her lower lip as he did so. "My turn?" he asked with a smirk and a cocked eyebrow, running his hands over her hips.

It was safe to say that Steven wasn't the only one that was looking forward to this milking session. She had to wonder if he'd ask her to sit in his lap again, though that would surely end up with them going at it again if she wasn't careful, though part of her wanted that to happen anyway. As she stood there at the foot of his bed with him, she could see he would be the one to start undressing her first, which she didn't mind. He must have been really excited to try it out like this. She returned his kiss as he came close, and she willingly opened her mouth to have his tongue slide inside. "Mmm..." Soon, her top had come undone, letting her milk-heavy breasts come free. Not surprisingly, a bit of milk was already dribbling from her nipples. She whimpered as he took a little time to tease her breasts, giving them sweet kisses as he teased her nipples with his tongue. It was almost like he couldn't wait to have her milk again, but she knew he wouldn't get too carried away now when she would be stroking him off shortly. While her breasts were being teased, she felt his hands roam down to her waist, easily undoing the rest of her outfit as though he had done son many times before. She did her best to stay still as her outfit fell to the floor with her panties following after. Steven would notice that she was already a little wet in anticipation of what they were going to try. She giggled softly at his words, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Of course, Master. Leave it to me." She started off by slowly pulling his shirt up over his head, running her hands over his chest as she leaned in to plant a few kisses at his neck. Her hands slowly trailed from his back down to his rear, giving him a playful squeeze as she then moved to the front to loosen up his pants. When those had come off, she could see his cock poking out from his boxers, and she knelt down to plant a little kiss at the tip before she finally pulled down his boxers, leaving them both naked. "Now then, Master. How would you like for us to be?" she asked, wondering if he would do something like this morning.

When he bent down to lick her nipples, Steven had already noticed a few drops of milk forming on them. He got brief taste of her milk as his tongue flicked across her erect buds, and he almost wanted to just mount here then and there. He restrained himself, however, as he proceeded to happily lift his arms to help Becca as she pulled his his shirt over his head before tossing it aside. He then watched her as her soft, delicate hands slid down his bare chest, and he let a soft moan escape his lips as when hers came and pressed against his neck. He the flinched and giggle as Becca squeezed his rear, surprised at how playful she was becoming as their intimacy progressed. He then let out another soft moan when she planted a kiss on the tip of his cock. It throbbed a bit as she did, surprised at this strange yet pleasant new sensations of her lips against it. Steven made a mental note then to remind Becca to experiment more with her mouth later on. Once they were both naked, Steven stepped up close to her, placing his hands on her hips and waist as he leaned in for another brief kiss. He slid his hands down to her rear and gave each cheek a playful squeeze before pulling back from the kiss, hands still caressing her full, smooth rear. “Hmm…” he mumbled as he thought. “I think it may be best if you sit against the headboard of the bed, and I come in and lay my head and upper back in your lap. That way, I can milk you as you milk me,” he giggled as he said that teasing remark.

Rebecca had tried to get into this a little more, knowing that Steven would be pleased to see her get a little more playful. The little squeeze on his rear wasn't all too bold, but the kiss on his cock might have given him some more ideas for them to try later on. She had started getting used to see his cock all erect so often, knowing that he was really getting into these sexual encounters. Now that they were both naked, she thought back to their little romp in the shower, her body shivering a little at the thought of such a thing happening again. She had already gotten a little wet upon thinking about what might happen now, but she couldn't be too sure until they started. She heard his request for their position, and she figured that maybe she'd be able to make do with that. At least he wasn't in much of a position to take advantage of her again, though that was what she had thought too back in the shower. "Very well, Master. Let us begin then." She stayed with him there for a little while longer before she moved up onto the bed with him, enjoying the feeling of the bedsheets against her bare skin. She helped him up onto the bed before she sat herself at the headboard, then helping him to lay his head in her lap. She gave his head a bit of support with one arm so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable, and like this, he reminded her of when he was still a baby. He was in a perfect position to start sucking on her nipples whenever he pleased. In the meantime, she turned her attention to his erect member, the one that had taken her earlier in the shower. She reached out to take it in her hand, getting to work right away on stroking him off.

As Becca climbed into the bed, Steven noticed that her sex was glistening from arousal. His cock throbbed at the sight, remembering when he had entered her in the shower and released his seed deep inside of her sex. ”I’ll be sure to pleasure and fill her again after I receive my milk,” he thought to himself as he climbed onto bed after her, laying down in her lap. The position also reminded him of his younger days, when he was still small enough to fit in Becca’s arms as she cradled him and he suckled her. He turned his face towards her breast, sticking his tongue out and flicking it briefly before he opened his lips wide and took her entire nipple, areola and all, into his mouth. He began to gently suck at her bosom, flicking and swirling his tongue across her nipple as he felt the delicious milk begin to flow into his mouth. At the same time, he reached a hand up and began to massage and squeeze her unoccupied breast. He turned his finger and thumb into position as he began to pinch and roll her nipple as he continued to squeeze, getting small sprays of milk that showered both of them and the bed. When Becca’s hand gently gripped his cock again, he immediately let a moan out into her breast, sending vibrations through her body. As she stroked him, he lightly thrust up his hips in time with her strokes as his moans became louder and more frequent.

Though Rebecca was thinking that another sexual romp was likely in this position, she wasn't aware of what Steven was thinking as he lay down in her lap. As he started to suck on her nipples, she was amused to see that he always tried to take her entire nipple in his mouth. She cooed softly as her milk started to flow into his mouth again, feeling the same warm, pleasant sensation that came with their recent milking sessions. And because of their status as lovers, he didn't shy away from teasing her nipples as if trying to arouse her. "Mmm...is...is it tasty, Master? I do hope that my milk is still to your liking." She was further convinced that he wanted to tease her a little as he took up her other breast in his hand, pinching and rubbing her nipple around in circles. Of course, a bit of milk would spray out over his fingers and her breasts, even staining the bed a little. Rebecca was thinking that she'd have to start changing the bedsheets pretty often now, not just because of their milking sessions, but also because of what seemed inevitable now that they were becoming more intimate with each other. She was pleased to hear that moan from him, and she kept building up her pace while giving him a few good squeezes every now and then. "You should learn to control yourself, Master. I'm surprised that you've been so big for so long now. But it's pretty cute actually. Do you really think I am so beautiful?"

After all this time, Steven had thought it obvious that he enjoyed, no, adored, drinking Becca’s milk. It was perhaps even better than the gourmet meals that the chefs prepared, though perhaps his opinion may have been biased. He only responded by mumbling an enthusiastic “Mhmm” as he suckled her, again sending vibrations into her breast. When Becca commented on his cock, he smiled and reluctantly pulled away from her breast momentarily to answer her, though he did so between playful licks of her nipple and tender kisses of her breast. “Mmmm, you are beautiful Becca. In fact, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. And I can’t control myself when I’m with you. You make me feel so good. I just want to be inside you, connected with you at all times.” He grunted and thrust his hips up as she gave his cock another gentle squeeze. “Hnnnghhh… I think… I think after I have your milk, I wish to be inside you again Becca. Is that alright?” This was the most he’s ever spoken while breastfeeding, and he quickly resumed his suckling.

Rebecca giggled softly as he made his response, which sent a few vibrations through her nipple. She had always wondered why he was so enthusiastic about her breast milk instead of the wonderful meals he got to eat. But with how he had been feeding from her breasts for so long, perhaps it wasn't all that odd. As he pulled away from her breast, a bit of milk had dribbled from his lips and she quickly leaned in to lick it off and plant a quick kiss. He didn't cease to play with her breasts a little more even as he spoke up, giving her so many compliments. "I have seen you grow into a wonderful young man, Master, and nothing makes me happier than knowing you wish to be with me." Her efforts on his cock had increased a little, though she wasn't really stroking him off so much with the intention of making him cum just yet. When he asked about being inside of her again, she hesitated to respond at first, but seeing as she was already getting him prepared and she was a little aroused already, it probably wouldn't hurt to allow it. "Of course, Master. If you wish to do it again, you need only ask." she said, leaning in to plant a lingering kiss on his lips. She pulled away after a while, knowing he'd still want his milk.

Steven’s eyes opened wide briefly when Becca came in and licked the milk from his chin before kissing him. He still wasn’t quite used to Becca being so playful and intimate, but he most definitely enjoyed it. He smiled back into the kiss as their tongues played briefly. When the second kiss came, he was more prepared. He placed his hand gently behind her neck, holding her lips to his as he kissed her back deeply, his tongue lightly but sensually sliding into her mouth and playing with hers as their saliva mixed. When he finally released her and she pulled away, a single strand of saliva connected their lips. He gulped as he looked up into her eyes, heart beating and cock throbbing as the sensual kiss had aroused him greatly. “I-I think I’ve had enough milk now. I wish to be inside of you again,” he said meekly as he lightly kissed her lips once more.

Rebecca was a bit surprised that Steven didn't go right back to sucking on her breasts, instead staring back at her with such a longing expression. Of course, she had a good idea as to why that was. She had felt his cock twitching like crazy when she kissed him just now, and the kiss had gotten pretty wild that the little string of saliva would come to connect them. She giggled as she licked her lips to break the string, please with the taste of her own milk from his mouth. As he voiced his desire to take her again, she leaned in to kiss him once more. "It's fine, Master. I've been looking forward to the next time we could make love again. How would you like for us to do this? I don't mind just laying down for you to be on top. But I'll leave it up to you, Master. I'm more than willing to try what you may have in mind."

Steven smirked a bit, even more aroused by the sight of Becca seductively lick her lips in front of him. He sat up and turned to face her, pulling her in for a brief kiss as he lowered his hand, sliding down her body before letting it cup her sex. He rubbed his fingers between her folds and against her clit as he whispered to her, his lips next to her ear. “Becca, I’ve never wanted anything in my life more than I want you now.” He turned his head and stuck his tongue out, tracing the inside of her ear as he continued to rub and play at her sex. “If you lay down, I promise to pleasure you to the best of my ability,” he husked before nibbling her earlobe, fingers still at work at her sex and feeling how moist and warm she was. Though not knowing very much about the art of seduction, Steven still made his best attempt to arouse and excite Becca before he entered her.

Rebecca eagerly kissed him back, a little yelp leaving her as he suddenly cupped her wet sex. Perhaps to get even more sounds from her, he had started to gently finger her sex, trying to get her a little wetter and more prepared for when he would take her again. And as he whispered in her ear, she felt a shiver run through her body, still surprised at how seductive and teasing her master could be at his age. As he kept teasing her slit, she certainly enjoyed having his tease her earlobe as well, groaning softly as he gently nibbled at her earlobe. "Ha...ah...y-yes, Master. Thank you..." When she had gotten the chance, she started to lay back on the bed, making herself nice and comfortable before she slowly spread her legs for him, blushing a little as she presented herself like this. "L-like this, master?" she asked, wondering if he might surprise her again like he did in the shower.

As he watched Becca lay down, legs spread lewdly, Steven’s heart beat faster as his cock felt as if it grew even larger as it throbbed with excitement. “Perfect Becca… you’re perfect,” he said softly before leaning down and kissing her tenderly. He held the kiss for several moments, teasing her more with his fingers as his tongue entered her mouth. When he finally did pull back from the kiss, he smiled at her as he climbed slowly on his knees and made his way between her legs, fingers never leaving her sex as he moved. He looked down at Becca with her legs splayed apart beautifully and seductively in this vulnerable position. He still couldn’t come to terms with how beautiful she was, and he felt so privileged to be able to call her lover. He continued to finger her a few moments more before finally moving up and laying down on top of her. On his forearms for support, he looked her in the eyes, kissing her briefly as his hard, throbbing cock rested against her sex. He began to lightly grind against her, his shaft rubbing against her slit as her lower lips rubbed him on either side. His grinding also caused the top of his shaft and his cock head to rub against and over her clit as he continued to kiss her. "Are you ready my love?" he asked softly as his cock continued to move against her moist sex.

Rebecca felt a little embarrassed with how intently Steven was staring at her. She had seen how he had lusted for her before, either with how he licked his lips or teased her body. "Thank you, Master. I wish to do my best for you always." She moaned softly in the kiss, wrapping her arms slowly around his neck and gently rubbing the back of his head. As his tongue slipped in, she had her tongue wrestle a little with it, and she'd occasionally suck on the invading muscle. She loved the constant attention to her sex, loving how his delicate fingers worked her down there, getting her even wetter and more prepared for his penetration. She did feel a little embarrassed presenting herself like this for him, but she did this for Steven, and he loved her no matter what. Her hips bucked gently as his treatment continued, and she was glad he had finally come to lay on top of her, resting his cock over her sex. "Nnn...oooh..." Her hands gripped at the bedsheets gently as he started to grind against her, and she did her best to do the same. IT seemed he was really targeting her clit as he did this, and that got her whining and squirming like crazy under him. "Nnn...y-you never cease to surprise me, Master...you would make any woman happy as their lover, and I'm glad that I am her."

As he lay on top of her, kissing and grinding away at the beautiful woman beneath him, Steven’s cock slid easily and smoothly up and down her now very wet slit, as her juices began to lubricate his cock. The way Becca squirmed and rolled her hips under him told Steven that he was doing a good job in pleasuring her, and he took it as a sign that she was eager for him to penetrate her. This desire she showed for his cock only served to arouse Steven more, and in response, he ground his cock even harder against her sex. He then proceeded to plant a series of sensual kisses upon her lips, his tongue always playing with hers as he reached his hands down to take hers in his. Intertwining their fingers, he brought their hands back up and pinned her hands and arms to the bed on either side of them as he continued to grind against her. Steven blushed at Becca’s compliment, not quite sure how to respond to it. “Thank you, my love. I will forever be your lover, here to pleasure you so long as you promise to be my devoted lover in return.” He had decided to begin calling Becca “my love” to get her accustomed to the fact that he saw her less and less as a servant, and more and more as his lover, and that hopefully she would shift her priorities from raising him as a caretaker, to pleasing him as his lover.

Unable to wait any longer, Steven leaned down and took Becca into another passionate kiss as he angled his hips down, rubbing and pressing his cock head against her opening. With one smooth push of his hips, he felt his already lubricated cock slide deep into Becca’s already slick sex. He continued to push deeper and deeper into her until their hips came together. He pressed into her tightly, causing his mound to rub against her clit and his cock to drive deeper into her. He did not begin to thrust, but only let his hips grind against hers to let them both adjust to the feeling of being connected. He moaned loudly into Becca’s mouth, and his hands gave hers a squeeze against the bed as he felt her tight warm walls wrap around his hot, throbbing rod.

It was a bit embarrassing for Rebecca to see how wet she had gotten leading up to this point. Ever since Steven had taken her as his woman in the shower, she just couldn't get the memory out of her mind. Honestly, she had been thinking since then how Steven might try and take her at any opportunity during his studying. Even so, she tried to keep that sort of thinking aside and serve him, and she had somehow managed to hide her excitement until now. It wouldn't make sense for her to hide how she felt now when he had asked to make love to her again. She moaned softly in the kisses, loving the constant affection he showered her with. What was new was how he had locked his hands with hers, pinning them down against the bed to further prove that he would take up the lead in this. She blushed a little as he had suddenly dropped the playful nickname he always used for her, instead addressing her as 'my love'. Of course, she knew he wanted to recognize her as his lover, but she hadn't been expecting something like that so soon. "Y-yes...I'll always be with you, Master."

She knew it wouldn't be much longer before he finally took her for the second time today. She accepted the kiss, feeling him position himself again at her wet, glistening sex. He didn't waste much time in pushing into her slowly, getting a low groan from Rebecca as he sunk further and further. She had wanted to wrap her legs around him then, but she put it off for now. finally he had buried himself completely in her, resting their hips together. It was such a wonderful feeling to feel his cock filling her up and throbbing inside. She just knew he had all the desire to possibly fill he up again, but she had to wonder if he even knew about her possibly getting pregnant like this. "Mmm..." For now, she just kept up with his kiss, pressing her tongue up eagerly against his lips.

As he sunk into her slowly, Steven loved the way Becca responded. Her moans and groans coupled with the way she kissed him back was making particular union so fulfilling. He had also noticed that as he plunged into her, her legs came up briefly as if wanting to wrap her legs around him before settling back down onto the bed. Bringing his face down next to her ear, he whispered, "You can bring your legs around me if you want, my love. I would rather enjoy it actually," and then proceeded to stick his tongue out and trace her ear briefly before coming back up to kiss her again. His tongue engaged hers in passionately in their mouths, swirling and running over each other as he finally began to pump his hips. His thrusts were slow and gentle at first, but he soon began to build speed and strength. Before long, he was plunging into her hot, wet sex at a steady pace and with mounting force. Their hips began to clap together as his thrusts became harder and deeper, his balls slapping lightly against her tight rosebud. Due to the closeness with with he lay against her, Steven's mound rubbed and brushed against Becca's clit each time his cock bottomed out inside of her tightening sex. Soon, Steven's thrusting had reached considerable speed and power as he penetrated Becca. He planted his feet and knees onto the bed, throwing more of his wait behind his hips as he entered her. The bed shook and creaked lightly under their lovemaking as Steven grunted softly into their kiss.

Rebecca listened to Steven as he spoke up, and she was embarrassed that he had figured out about her legs. He had gotten to be so perceptive, and he seemed to know just how well he was pleasing her. "O-okay, Master. Please, forgive me." She wiggled her hips a little with him still buried in her, and she slowly wrapped her long, luscious legs around his waist, pulling him even closer to her. She had to pull him in for a kiss as the sensation she felt just then was too much for her. Their tongues wrestled like crazy as they exchanged saliva once more. While she was distracted with the kiss, she felt his hips start to pump into her, and she loosened her legs a little so he wouldn't have any trouble moving. She was glad that he had control to start off slowly, but he was quickly getting up to a steady pace like before. She could hear those wet, smacking sounds as he bottomed out in her, getting a nice, low groan each time. She had to pull back for a little bit to catch her breath, though she started to buck her hips to meet his thrusts. "Oooh...Master. Make me all yours..." She loved how he would grind up against her clit as he thrust into her, and it didn't take long for her to pull him into another passionate kiss to muffle her erotic cries. She felt the bed shaking and creaking from the force of their love-making, but she didn't care at all. She'd happily take all of her master's love as he pounded away at her tight pussy. Her toes had curled up quite a bit as every now and then he would rub up against her g-spot getting a pleasant squeal from her, nearly causing her to break the kiss again.

Not only was Steven enjoying the physical pleasure of his hard, throbbing cock sliding in and out of Becca's wet, tight sex, he was also enjoying her moans and the sounds of their lovemaking. When Becca couldn't contain her moans and had to break from the kiss, Steven occupied his mouth by kissing and licking her neck and shoulder before returning to her mouth when she had calmed a bit. Becca's moans and cries of pleasure, even when muffled by their passionate, wet kisses, could be heard clearly by Steven, and he knew she was feeling as just much pleasure as he was, if not more. The way she wrapped her long, luscious legs around his waist as well as they way she thrust her hips back up at him further reinforced his thinking that enjoyed and desired his cock deep inside her. This aroused Steven beyond measure as he thrust even harder, spurred on by her legs around him, into Becca's now moist sex, the natural lubrication of her pussy letting his cock slide in and out of pussy fast and hard as it made lewd, slippery noises. From their earlier session in the bathroom, Steven remembered that not only did she enjoy her clit being stimulated, but that a special part on the inside of her sex also drove her wild. As he continued to thrust deeper and harder into her, me made sure to angle his hips so that his cock head would rub against that ridged surface at the top of her sex on each penetration, in addition to his mound rubbing her clit. The room was now filled by the sounds and smells of their passionate lovemaking: their moans and groans of pleasure, the sound of their hips clapping together loudly and rhythmically, the wet, sloppy sound of his cock sliding in and out of her soaked sex, and of course the sound of the bed shaking and rocking beneath their sensuous and loving union.

Rebecca really felt the most embarrassed when she let out those loud moans of hers, especially since she tried to maintain her image as a respectable servant and example for Steven. However, it seemed Steven really preferred to hear this other side to her, the side of Rebecca that nobody had the privilege to see or would ever see. It would take a while to have her embrace this side of her, but with a little push and more frequent sex between them, it was very likely Steven could make her become a pretty lustful lover. Her legs had wrapped a little tighter around his waist as Steven's thrusts grew more forceful, his cock reaching deep each time. "Ahh! M-Master! Ahh...!" She cried out lovingly in his ear, still so overwhelmed by Steven's amazing skill in pleasing her. Those wet smacking noises were echoing even louder in the room, and along with the bed shaking and their moans, it was very likely someone could easily hear them from outside. Rebecca hadn't even considered that someone might come in to check on them, but it was unlikely as she was always watching him. "Nnn...j-just like that, Master...oooh...!" Steven must hav noticed how Rebecca would really squeal when he managed to find her g-spot, and with him putting the effort to seek it out, his efforts did not go unrewarded. Since he was able to grind up against her g-spot each time now, Rebecca threw her head back against the bed, her mouth hanging open as her sweet moans and gasps left her. If Steven was going to keep figuring out how to make her scream like this, she wasn't sure she'd be able to resist his advances for too long.

Becca's increased moans and encouragements spurred Steven on. He continued to plunge deeply inside of her as he lay on top of her and squeezing her hands, her luscious breasts and erect nipples pushing into his chest. Knowing from his two earlier orgasms that day, Steven knew he was close to release as he once again felt the familiar tingling in his balls. "Becca... I-I'm going to release inside of you again," he grunted as he picked up the pace and power of his final few thrusts. His groans got louder and louder and his hips moved faster and faster until he could hold it back no longer. Steven quickly turned his face to Becca's and engaged her in a deep, lustful kiss, moaning into her mouth loudly as his tongue snaked inside and wrestled with her tongue. He planted his feet and gave one final hard, deep thrust into her, plunging deeper than he ever had before. His cock spasmed and throbbed deep within her, each pulse accompanied by a thick, hot stream of cum sprayed into the deepest parts of her sex and against her cervix. Though he had already cum twice earlier that day, his current ejaculation was just as thick and copious as the first two, if not greater. Steven squeezed Becca's hands hard against the bed as he tensed and moaned loudly. As he continued to release his seed into Becca, he never once stopped pushing forward, pressing his hips tighter and tighter against hers and applying constant stimulation to her clit with his mound. When his cock had finally been emptied of cum, Steven let out a long sigh of content as he settled down and lay against Becca's chest, his cock still lightly twitching inside of her as he panted hard. "Oh, Becca... that was wonderful," he said between breaths and gentle kisses on her lips and cheek.

Rebecca had made sure she squeezed Steven's hands tightly in her own, especially with all the wonderful things he was doing to make her cry out in bliss. It seemed that when he was pumping into her, her breasts would leak out a bit of milk, even more so since his chest was grinding up so roughly against them with each thrust. She could feel his cock and balls twitching like crazy, and she knew that it wouldn't be too long before he would cum again. When he had told her he would release inside her again, the thought of possibly asking to pull out came to mind, but she ended up encouraging him instead. "Y-yes...please let it all out in me, Master!" Whatever happened from there, she'd have to take responsibility anyway. If she wanted, she could find some sort of contraceptive later. For now, she was pulled into another kiss, their tongues going at it once again. She felt Steven position himself better, planting his feet firmly on the bed to position himself better, and when he came to bury himself inside her, she whimpered softly in his ear, awaiting his next load of seed in her. She didn't have to wait long, as the second she felt his hot seed splashing against her womb, she felt her body give in and she came care with him. She moaned loudly in the kiss, her hips shaking wildly as she was filled up to the brim once again. She had felt a little bit dribble out from her pussy onto the sheets below, showing Steven had quite a bit stored up even after cumming twice before. She loved how he kept pushing up against her entrance, wanting to go as deep as he could while he released inside her, and she helped him as her legs tightened up significantly around his waist. She wanted him to stay connected to her like this for a little while, and the feeling of their naked bodies resting together like this was certainly one she'd like to feel more. "Mmm... you were wonderful, Master. I can't believe how much you have left after the last time."

Becca’s urge for Steven to cum inside her aroused and motivated him greatly, and aided by her legs tightening around his waist to pull him in deeper, he experienced the deepest and most fulfilling orgasm yet. He knew that she came with him when he felt her wildly shaking hips thrust against him and her pussy tighten and contract around his still hard and throbbing cock, milking and pulling the semen from it deep within her. He wiggled his hips against hers as he finally came down from his orgasm. Steven brought his hands to Becca’s face and lovingly brushed at her hair and caressed her beautiful face as he smiled at her. “I’m glad you enjoyed it, Becca, and be sure that I will always have more for you” he said playfully with a smile before softly kissing her. “You make me feel so wonderful. If I could, I would be inside you at all times. I think this should become a part of our daily routine, don’t you think?” He gave a small wiggle of his hips as he said this, his cock still inside of Becca’s cum filled pussy. He also felt some of it slide down and out of her sex onto the bed, while the rest remained deep inside her along with his load from their session in the shower. He was curious as to what happened to it, and so he decided to ask her. “Becca, what happens to my…” Steven hesitated then, not knowing what his ejaculate was called. “What happens when I release my fluids into you? Do you enjoy it and find it pleasurable when I release inside of you?” He asked her these questions inquisitively and began to plant kisses on her jaw and neck as he waited for an answer, cock still buried within her and hips still lightly moving.

Rebecca giggled a little as Steven kept up with her teasing. Sometimes she had to wonder if he knew how seductive and suggestive his words were when he responded like that. Either way, she did find it arousing. She did enjoy having him caress her face and brush a bit of hair from her face. A bit had stuck on earlier with how sweaty they had gotten after all, and she found herself reaching up to do the same for him. She squirmed a little as he wiggled his hips with her, which caused him to stir up the seed inside her as well. "Erm...it's true that this wouldn't be an odd thing for us to do as lovers..." Adding it to their daily routine? It certainly would add some variety in their schedule, but just how much did he plan on having sex in a day? If they wanted to fit it in a particular time, they did have plenty of time to kill now before dinner, but she also thought it might be better at night before they slept to exhaust them. "Do you really think we should, Master?" Her entire body squirmed again as he wiggled his hips, a gasp escaping her and the blush deepening on her face. When he had decided to ask her about what happened with his fluids, she felt embarrassed that he had suddenly asked about it out of the blue, but it would be odd not to tell him about it. She'd had to have taught him eventually. "W-well...when you release it in me, Master, there's a good chance a lot of it stays inside my womb." As she spoke, she placed his hand around her belly, trying to give him a good idea. "Even now, some of it from before still is in there. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but it does feel good when you release it in me, Master. Does it feel good releasing it all in me?"

Back
Top Bottom