Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

Surprisingly, Steven felt Becca moan even louder into the kiss as she threw her hips against him even harder, increasing his pleasure absurdly, and with him already on the verge, it was inevitable what would happen next. All the combined sensations became too much for Steven to bear. With one final hard and long thrust into her, Steven groaned out loud, finally breaking the kiss, as he came up onto his toes, pushing Becca up onto her toes and practically flat against the shower wall. His cock pulsed and spasmed deep within her sex, though somewhat subdued by the way her walls gripped him so tightly. Each pulse and spasm was accompanied by an extremely thick, hot load of cum that hit the deepest parts of her sex and against her cervix. Steven remained pressed up tightly against Becca, his hand still gripping her breast and rubbing her clit as he unloaded a massive amount of cum inside of her. After the six main jets of semen were released inside Becca, Steven kept his cock inside of her as the tight walls of her sex milked all that was left inside of him. The sheer volume of his ejaculations coupled with their standing position caused cum to drip out of her soaked sex and onto the shower floor, even with Steven's cock still inside of her, spasming, acting as plug.

Rebecca just wasn't going to be able to get her body to do what she wanted, not when she was already so riled up and he was pounding her pussy with all his might. She felt his thrusts become a bit rougher and less frequent, and he had given one final thrust up into her, getting her up on her toes as she knew what was to come. She felt his cock twitching and pulsing wildly, and shortly after, she felt load after load of her young master's hot semen flooding her insides. His cock had done a good job plugging her up, and with no where else to go, all his seed he released would flow up past her cervix and into her womb, which was quickly filled up to the brim. Since he did not stop fingering her clit and her nipples, it was inevitable that she would be pushed over the edge shortly after. She was able to break the kiss for once as her body was rocked with a powerful orgasm, her cry no doubt echoing loudly in the bathroom and into their shared bedroom. Her pussy tightened up even more on his cock as if trying to suck up every last drop he would give her, though eventually she felt a bit of their mixed fluids start to drip from her pussy and travel down the drain with the shower water. "Ahh...ahh...!" It just felt like her entire body heated up as he filled her up, this feeling of possibly being impregnated by him driving her crazy. Her breaths were staggered again, though more so than before when he had only fingered her. She didn't even know what she could say to him at this point, still so surprised again at how well he seemed to take control and have her melt under him. "M-Master...ah...Master..."

As his orgasm slowly subsided, Steven collapsed against Becca's back, panting heavily. Even though the shower was running over them, he could still tell that both were covered in sweat from their exertion. As he rested against her, Steven left his cock fully buried inside her sex, simply enjoying the feeling of it tensing and tightening around it, as if massaging it. Although exhausted, he continued to rub Becca's clit through her orgasm, wanting to experience the most powerful release she could. He kissed and licked her shoulder and neck as she came loudly, her screams of pleasure filling the entire bathroom only accompanied by the sound of the shower running. He then looked down briefly and saw that some of their mixed cum had dropped onto the floor and was being washed away, but he also noticed that it was not nearly as much as he had emptied inside her, leaving him wondering if it stayed inside somehow. He continued to rub her clit, but as she came down from her raging orgasm, so did he bring down the intensity of his rubbing until his hand simply rested against her mound. He looked at her with a smile and love in his eyes as she tried to offer a response or explanation for what happened. She was beautiful in her after glow, and cute even as she stammered. He brought a finger to her lips to silence her. "Rebecca, I love you," he said softly before leaning in for a softer, more tender kiss than when they had been making love.

Rebecca could feel the bit of weight on her back as Steven collapsed on her. She wasn't surprised that something like this could take out so much from him, but she never thought she'd end up being just as exhausted as he was. Since he had decided to keep his cock buried inside her, he prevented most of his semen from spilling out of her, and she wondered if he even knew the risks of their activity just now. They would have time to discuss it later, but she did want to recover and think of her next course of action. After this, would he even be able to focus on his studies? Rebecca thought she might end up distracted while teaching. She felt a bit more relaxed as he stopped teasing her clit, really letting her rest up at this point. As she looked back to her master, trying to think of words to explain herself, he gave her such a gentle expression, even putting his finger to her lips to silence her. As he confessed his feelings, she was speechless. She knew that this was a different sort of love than they were used to expressing. Before she could respond, she had been pulled into a more tender kiss, one in which he really portrayed his feelings for her. She was still so surprised, but knowing his feelings were genuine, she thought it only right to respond appropriately. She kissed him back, still groaning a little as the littlest movement had his cock brushing up inside her. When she pulled away, she did her best to give a kind smile, though she was clearly overjoyed. "I...I love you too, Master...I truly do..."

Rebecca's words brought joy to Steven's heart. It was one thing to know that she diligently and tenderly nursed and cared for him all these years, but it was another to know that she loved and felt for him in a way he could have never imagined: as a lover. He smiled widely as Rebecca reciprocated his feelings, kissing her back again as he held her face, lightly grinding his hips against her with his still somewhat stiff cock remaining inside of her. When he pulled back from the kiss, he smiled again looking in her eyes. "I'm glad to hear Becca. You make me so happy. We will love and care for each other everyday, from now on," he said softly as he planted a few kisses on her shoulder and neck, giving a few final, gentle grinds into her. "But I do think we've spent much too long in this shower. I haven't even been washed yet," he said smiling, planting one last kiss on her lips as he grabbed her hips and slowly pulled out of her cum filled sex with a pop, a small dribble of their mixed cum dripping out and onto the shower floor as he did so, his cock sleek with the signs of their love making.

While they had certainly grown close over the years, Rebecca hadn't anticipated that she might end up being his lover. Sure, the affection they showed for each other was already more than what was expected, but she was still surprised. But hearing that he truly loved her and thought of her in such a way brought some peace to her worries. The only thing that she would have to look forward to was having Steven's parents know about it. Somehow, if they both explain it to them, them would probably accept it seeing as they were already so lenient. "I'm glad I could bring joy to you all this time, Master. If you truly are fine with having someone like me, then I will dedicate myself to you, both as your servant and lover. She cooed softly with the gentle kisses he gave her, and the blush returned to her face as he mentioned them being in here longer than planned. "W-well...I would have said something, Master, but you didn't let me..." she said, pouting somewhat. She let out a soft gasp as he finally pulled his member from her sex, letting a bit more of their fluids get washed down the drain. She took a little more time to recover still before she turned to him, planting a quick kiss on his lips. "Now that you've have your fun, Master, allow me to clean you up." She led him into the water, making sure his entire body was rinsed, including his cock as the water washed away whatever remained. "Ha...I do hope you'll be able to focus on your studies after this, Master..."

Throughout their entire relationship, and the recent progression and escalation of that relationship, his thoughts never even once wandered to what his parents might think. For the most part, they went about their own business and left all matters concerning him to Becca. He was only focused on his feelings for her and her feelings for him. With their intentions made clear to each other, he was looking forward to the coming days when they could freely be intimate with one another. “Becca, I’ve always wanted you. I am most definitely sure, and I already know that you are as excellent a lover as you are a servant,” Steven said with a chuckle. He thought it cute that Becca was tring to make excuses for their time in the shower, but he only laughed and smiled. “Come now Becca. Surely you were enjoying this as much as I was,” he said teasing her, kissing and running a finger seductively down her back. After he had pulled out, he stood there and watched as Becca washed his body, cock included. As she was there on her knees cleaning his manhood, he felt it begin to stir again. “I don’t know Becca. I might not be able to concentrate even more, knowing that I have more to look forward to later,” he said with a smile as he looked at her.

Since Steven had spent most of his time growing up with Rebecca compared to his parents, it may not have been all that surprising that he wouldn't consider what they would think of such a relationship. They had already been so lenient about their behavior, so who was to say they couldn't allow them to progress even further? As for Rebecca, she already had her answer, so from now on, she'd just have to continue to be by his side and support him even as he grew older. "I'm...pleased to hear that, Master. B-but you know, even while we are to be lovers, I still have the responsibility of raising you to be a fine young man." She still wanted to keep some form of professionalism in this, but her blush was obvious when he gave that teasing comment. "W-well, yes. I did find this to be a wonderful experience with you. I just want to exercise some moderation, Master." She did her best to focus on soaping his body up while he teased her still. She could tell his cock was getting hard again as she tended to it, but she couldn't allow herself to give into him again so soon. "That all depends on how well you do on your review, Master. I hope that you've at least gained the enthusiasm to work harder." After she had finished applying the soap to his body, she moved him into the water again, washing all the suds away.

When Becca reminded him that while she would not be a lover to him, she still needed to do her assigned duty of raising him and caring for him. "If you must, Becca, but remember that that part of raising me will entail teaching me... more physical lessons," he said with a smirk on his face. As she blushed from his teasing, Steven found Becca all the cuter and more beautiful as his smirk turned into a genuine smile at the beautiful woman before him. "I suppose moderation is a good thing, but I'm of the opinion that pleasure should take precedence, especially when said pleasure isn't harming anyone. Don't you agree?" He knew Becca, always the lady and professional, wanted to maintain some composure and control of the situation, but he was having too much fun and wanted to draw out her more sensual side. As Becca soaped him and asked him to be diligent in his work, he gave in to her wishes. "Very well Becca. I will do my best in my studies for you, and I will work my hardest. But remember that in exchange, you must do your best to fulfill your new role as my lover as well," he said to her as he held and caressed her face. When she finished soaping him, he let her guide him under the water and have the soap washed away. "I suppose we'll be beginning the lessons after the shower then?" he asked as he closed his eyes and let the water run down his face and body.

It seemed that Steven wouldn't let up on his teasing, especially since he knew Rebecca couldn't help but keep her professionalism. She did not think he would be so mischievous when it came to this. "Y-yes...well, I'm quite aware of that, Master. It is not that I said I wouldn't teach you these things..." Perhaps she had woken up a sleeping beast that she might not have been able to control. For the most part, Steven would do as she asked, but now that they were to be lovers, she knew that his hormones would be going crazy. "Er...that is not a bad way to view it, Master. Certainly, I'm sure that many love to indulge in something that pleases them." It would probably take some time for her to act in a more sensual manner with him after she had helped raise and nurture him all these years. But if it was what he wanted to see, she would try and work on it. "I'm glad you have your motivation, and my offer at a reward stills stands. While I believe my role as your servant takes precedence, I assure you that I will not be lacking in my efforts as your lover, Master." She took a little more time for them both to wash their bodies off, and when she was sure they were done, she shut off the water, getting a towel and drying Steven off first. "Yes, once you are dressed and ready, we shall review your mathematics, Master. I hope you have been able to devote a little bit of time into studying on your own.

Steven continued to watch Becca as she moved about, drying every inch of his body including his semi-erect cock, every movement causing her luscious breasts to jostle a bit. Steven was both a bit annoyed and as well as a bit impressed with Becca’s staunch attempt attempts to dissuade him from thinking solely of sex and lovemaking. That’s what he loved about her. Not only was she beautiful, gentle, and caring, she also always attempted to do what was best for him, even if it meant denying him some immediate gratification. Nevertheless, he wouldn’t cease in his attempts to win her over and have her surrender to her sexuality. When she had finished drying him, Steven took the towel and then proceed to help dry her off, spending extra time on her breasts which he fondled and played with lovingly. He then moved down and wiped down the rest of her, again spending extra time on her firm, round ass, thick, full thighs and of course her mound. “I’ve been studying a bit, Becca, but you already know how much I’ve done. After all, you are with me every hour of the day practically,” he said in a matter-of-fact tone as he squatted down, wiping down the rest of her legs. When he finished, he leaned in and gave Becca’s ass in his face a playful kiss and squeeze. Standing up again, he wrapped his arms around Becca’s waist and planted a few kisses on her neck and shoulder. “Are you ready to go, Becca?”

After Rebecca had finished drying off Steven, she knew that he would want to return the favor. She stood still as she allowed him to dry her off, finding that he spent a great deal of time 'drying' her breasts, ass, and sex. She had thought about scolding him, but she thought she could let it go for now. She would let him have his joy from his first time with her. Hopefully she would be able to stay as his voice of reason despite his obvious enthusiasm about sex. "I know you have, Master, though it is still my responsibility to see that you don't slack off in your studies. In any case, if what you say is true, then this should be an easy session for you." She jumped a little in surprise when he had given her ass a little kiss, but she figured it was fine as he came to give her gentle kisses along her neck and shoulders. "Of course, Master. Let's get you dressed then." She took hold of his hand and led him back to where she had set his clothes aside. Before dressing herself, she decided to start with him, taking her time to make sure everything was perfect and nothing was out of place. "There you go, Master. While I dress, can I ask you to gather your books and notes?" With that, she moved to her shelves to retrieve another set of undergarments, white again. The outfit she had gotten out of earlier still lay there on the floor, but it should have been clean enough for her to wear still. By the time Steven would come back with his things, she would have finished getting into her outfit, brushing her hair a little to finish off.

Steven smiled and laughed a bit as Becca helped him dress. At 15 years old, he was more than capable of undressing and dressing himself, and yet Becca still chose to treat him like a child on occasions such as this, helping him pull on his underwear and then the rest of his clothes. This kind of pampering from her was something Steven found great comfort in, knowing that Becca was always so meticulous and loving in her care for him. After a several moments, she finally finished and proceeded to examin him, making sure all the details of his outfit were just right. "Thank you, Becca," he smiled at her as he held her chin and leaned in for a tender kiss. "I'll be right back with my things." He then turned and proceeded into his study where he walked about, gathering the various papers, notes, and books that he would need for their daily lesson. Though he didn't hate these lessons, probably because it was Becca who was giving them, he never the less tried to avoid them or finish them as quickly as possible so that he could have more time to do other things with Becca. After he finished gathering his things, he went back to gather a few pencils and erasers before heading back to his room. "Becca? Are you ready?" he asked as he stepped through the doorway.

Rebecca made sure to check herself in the large mirror in their room to make sure she looked appropriate at all times. Her appearance was an important thing to remember, especially when they had guests over or a party to attend. The bath and shower just now had been quite refreshing for her in more than one way. She was able to let off a bit of steam with Steven, and they had both made their feelings for each other known. When he had been teasing her earlier, she was actually quite aroused to possibly experiment some more, but there would be plenty of time for them to do those things. For now, she'd just have to keep with their plans for the day. Before Steven came back, she made sure to go through the bathroom and clean up whatever semen or other fluids may have been left over, keeping the bathroom smelling fresh. By the time she was finishing tidying everything up, Steven had walked in with his things, and she made sure to set up his table and chair for him to sit down. "Yes, of course, Master. Please have a seat. For today, I'll only ask that you review the different equations covered in our last couple lessons. In the meantime, I will assign you some problems based on those equations, and I'll ask you to write in your answers. Of course, as promised, if you do well enough, I will allow you to have some sort of reward of your choosing."

As Steven entered the room and called for Becca, she quickly reappeared from the bathroom, having clean and scrubbed it, leaving it spotless. She had also found the time to redress herself, even fixing her hair to the way it was before any of their experimentation began. This was yet another quality that he admired in her. He always noticed that she not only spend the time and effort to keep everything neat and tidy, but she also put in the effort to make herself presentable for him and for any other who may see. Appreciative for her efforts and care, Steven decided he would hold back and further advances for her sake. "Thanks you, Becca. I should be done with these problem in no time. Thank you for cleaning the bathroom," he said with an appreciative smile on his face. He then sat down in the chair as he began his studies. They had spend several lessons going over the exact same equations that now lay before him in the book, and he now well acquainted with them and felt confident in solving any of them. After spending only a few minutes briefly reviewing them in the textbook, he then turned his attention to problems that Becca had assigned him. Steven quickly solved most of them with ease, only stopping and looking back into the book for hints on one or two that proved a bit more difficult. Roughly half an hour later, he put his pencil down and stretched. "Becca, I've finished," he said with a smile, eager for the reward that she had promised him.

"I'm glad to hear it, Master. Feel free to spend as much time as you need though. There is still some time until lunch will be ready." While he got started on studying, she decided to go around the room, tidying up the bed and going around dusting where she needed to. She made an effort to go about her duties cleaning this room everyday, even if it seemed like she didn't need to. She left the room only for a brief moment to fetch a drink for Steven, returning and placing it at his table while trying not to disturb him. When she could see that he was progressing, she had come up with a short paper of questions, and she set it near him for when he was ready. As he started, she made sure to watch him, looking for any mistakes that he might have made so she could bring it up later. She was glad that he seemed to feel confident, going through the questions at a reasonable pace. She had gone back to any other tasks she might have missed until he was finished, and then she came to join him at the table. "All right. Let's have a look." She took the paper from him, examining his work leading up to the answer, and afterwards she gave him a little smile and a nod. "This looks good. It seems you are really starting to understand it now, Master." She set the paper down, leaning in to give him a quick kiss on his cheek. "With that in mind, I think that's worthy of a reward. Shall I hear your request right now or wait until after lunch?" she asked, wondering just what he would think of.

As Steven worked on his problems, he still noticed Becca out of the corner out of his eye, moving about gracefully as she tidied his room and picked up any stray articles of clothing that may be on the floor. "Oh, Becca. Always the diligent worker." Steven thought to himself, smiling as he worked. His sentiments were of course reinforced when Becca went to the trouble of bringing him a drink when he hadn't even asked for one. As she set it on the table, he turned his head up and smiled at her. "Thank you, Becca." He took a sip and then proceed to continue his studies, Becca always near to observe his progress. As Becca examined his completed work, he bit his lip anxiously, hoping that he correctly completed all the problems so that he would still get his reward. When she told him complemented him on his mastery, he let out a sigh of relief as he smiled back at her. As he pondered whether he wanted to reward first or the lunch, his mind kept thinking back to the shower, when they had passionately made love and expressed their feelings for each other. On the other hand, being his lover and his servant would surely place considerable pressure on Becca, so he decided that they would get lunch before he received his reward, simply for Becca's sake, that she may get some rest before. "I supposed we can have lunch first, Becca. We can discuss what my reward shall be as we eat," he said, leaning in and giving her a soft but lingering kiss on the lips. "And perhaps I can have a bit more milk after lunch as well?" he asked with a smile.

Rebecca nodded as she acknowledged his decision. "Very well, Master. I anxiously await to hear what you would have of me." She happily accepted the kiss from him, knowing that she'd probably go through with it much more often. With that, she started to help him gather his books again before putting the table aside, keeping the room tidy and just as it had been before they started. "I had heard earlier when I was out that there will be a wonderful meal prepared today, Master. I'm sure that you'll be enjoying it. And of course, I'll be sure to hear your request for a reward after. There will be plenty of free time for us to do as we please until dinner is served, so I cold probably fulfill your request in that time." she said, now moving to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Forgive me for being selfish, Master, but I still wish to fulfill my duties to properly raise you. I am still new to having a man for me to love, so please be patient with me. I know that I'll be able to make you even more happy as we get used to this." She leaned in to press her lips to his, letting it linger for a little while before she pulled back, a light smile on her face. "Oh...I forgot to ask this. Would you prefer to have your meal here in your room or join everyone else at the table? If you'd like to stay here, I can make sure that someone will bring it up here for you."

As Becca wrapped her arms around his neck, Steven instinctively placed his hands on her waist. He let out a soft moan as she brought her lips against his. Although certainly enjoyed kissing her, which should be obvious given how often he did so, he was caught off guard by the fact that it was she who had initiated this one. His heart fluttered at this sudden display of affection from her, and he smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her in closer to him as he continued to kiss hr tenderly and lovingly. When she pulled back and smiled, he blushed a bit, for some reason embarrassed yet very pleased by her efforts to fulfill her role as his lover. "N-Nonsense, Becca. You're not selfish at all. In fact I think you're being selfless, taking on the roles of both my caretaker and my love. We'll make this work yet." He then smiled at her softly, arms still holding her close to him. "If you don't mind, I'd like to have my meal here in the room with you. I don't believe our discussion over the reward will be an appropriate table side conversation," he said with a chuckle as he kissed her nose.

Rebecca was amused by the fact Steven was caught off guard by her actions, even after he had taken her in the shower not too long ago. Even so, he knew just what to do as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him as they shared their tender moment together. "Oh...perhaps that is true, but it is because I really wish to do all I can to please you, Master. I feel that if I were to stop for just a moment, I would not be putting in all of my effort for you. Your parents did task me with the responsibility of raising you, and now that you've grown and we share these feelings, I feel I must work even more. But of course, I wish to make this work too, Master. Nothing pleases me more than seeing you happy." She heard his request to have his meal in here, and she gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. "I understand. I'll go see if your meal is ready then." She reluctantly pulled away, moving to the door and giving a bow before she went to retrieve his meal. She wasn't gone for too long, and she entered after a couple knocks on the door. She brought in a tray as before, which had the tray and many different drinks for him to try. "Here you are, Master. Shall we set up the table then?"

Steven smiled at Becca's devotion to him, happy that she cared so much for him in more ways than one. "And I wish to see you happy as well, Becca," he said softly returning her kiss when she came in for another. As she pulled back from him, he let his hands linger on her sides a moment as moved away. As she stood there in the doorway and bowed, Steven laughed a bit and smiled that even after they had been through and experienced so much together she would still think it necessary to bow to him when she left the room. He say in his chair and waited briefly, passing the time toying with various things at his table. When he heard the knocks, he knew she had returned, and smiled at her when she entered, standing up to greet her. "Thank you, Becca," he said as she laid out the the tray and drinks before him. "Yes, let's," he responded to her suggestion to set the table together. He arranged the tray and the drinks on the table neatly as Becca helped him. Together they placed out napkins and utensils and pushed the cart away to make more room as they dined. He pulled the lid off of the tray, revealing a deliciously looking salmon entree, salad, and fruit as dessert. and then proceeded to pour two glasses of water for Becca and himself. Steven pulled a chair up next to his at the table and sat down. "Come sit next to me while we eat." He patted the chair next to him as he looked up at Becca with a smile.

Rebecca knew that maybe it wasn't necessary for her to bow to him when she left, but she just couldn't help it. She had doing it for so long now that it was just second nature. She was grateful that he would help her set the table, making sure everything was in place, even pouring a glass of water for her. She certainly could use a drink after all the work she had done so far. When everything was set, she removed the top of the tray, revealing the mouth-watering meal that had been prepared for him. "Oh my. I think they may have outdone themselves. If this is to be lunch, I can't begin to imagine what they will make for dinner." she said with a little giggle. She thanked him for pulling the chair out for her, and she took her spot next to him. "Thank you, Master. Now please, enjoy your meal." Of course, she expected that he might offer her some every now and then, so she would wait patiently for that. She remembered that he wanted to discuss what his reward for studying might be, so she thought to bring it up now. "Master, have you been thinking about what your reward should be? I don't wish to rush your decision, though I was just a little curious." she said.

Steven laughed back at Becca's comment. "I know! I can't wait to dig in. I am quite hungry after all our... work today," he remarked with a smirk. He cut up a piece of salmon and held it to Becca's lips to feed her, before turning and cutting a piece for himself. As he chewed, he thought about Becca's question. Though he had not forgotten about the reward, he still hadn't brought it up himself because he was unsure of what he wanted. He had a few ideas in mind, but there were so many possibilities running through his mind that he was simply overwhelmed by the choices that lay before him. He swallowed his food before speaking, just as Becca had taught him. "Not a rush at all. I'm just having difficulty deciding on which of the many things I could possibly ask for..." He then proceeded to cut up another piece of salmon and held it to her lips to feed her again. He then took a bit of the salad into his mouth and continued to think. He thought about what they had done in the bath, and though that was enjoyable, it was nothing compared to what they experienced in the shower together. At the same time, he realized that repeating their lovemaking may be asking too much from her as this was only their first time. Then he thought back to the morning when he had breasted from her, and then it came to him. Swallowing his food again, he turned to Becca and asked meekly, "Mmm, Becca? Do you think that it would be possible... thatis, from now on when I drink your milk... that we do so naked? And while I drink from you, that you do to me what you did in the bath earlier?" He blushed a bit as he asked this, mildly embarrassed for asking for such a seemingly lewd thing, even though they had gone so much further only about an hour earlier.

"Er...I see. Well then you should eat up to regain your stamina." she said, recalling their time in the shower again. Every time Steven brought up that moment, Rebecca couldn't help but blush and she felt a little shiver course through her. It was such an amazing moment as Steven had made her his, even when she had thought to try and stop him. He was turning into a man after all, and he had told her that he had always been thinking of having her for some time now. She never knew that she had this much of an influence on him, but she would now work even harder for him. She happily took whatever piece of food he offered her, savoring the taste of the salmon and how flavorful it was. She always enjoyed the meals that the kitchen staff prepared, even the simple things like the breakfast they made this morning. She turned back to Steven as she awaited his answer. "I see. You don't need to feel pressured to make a decision just yet, Master. There is plenty of time today for you to come up with something." It seemed that he wanted to do so many things, but couldn't decided which of those he wanted the most. With how their relationship had changed, she wouldn't be surprised if his request was a bit erotic in nature. She took the next bit of salmon he offered, having a sip of her water right after. Steven seemed to really be thinking seriously about this decision, but she hoped he wouldn't stress himself out in the process. She rested a hand on his shoulder, rubbing him gently as she pressed her cheek to his. From here, she listened when he finally had come to a decision. She listened carefully to him, and when he was finished, she couldn't help but blush a little as she pictured it. When he mentioned what she did for him in the bath, he had to have been talking about how she stroked him off until he came. He seemed a bit embarrassed to ask, but she did her best to reassure him, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. "If that is what you would like, Master, then I will happily oblige. From here on out then, our milking session will be just as you asked."

When he had been deep in thought, he was comforted as he felt Becca’s hand on him and soon her cheek against his. It was tender moments such as this that made him love her so. He nuzzled his cheek back against hers, enjoying the intimate but not sexual contact. When he had finally concluded on what he wanted and asked her, he couldn’t look her in the eyes out of embarrassment, but again, his anxieties were soothed when her lips came against his in a soft, tender kiss which he reciprocated lovingly, placing his hand behind her neck gently as he did so. When she pulled away to answer him, he couldn’t help but smile and feel his heart flutter, excited and overjoyed that she had accepted his request, and that their future milking sessions would so much more intimate than they already were. “Thank you, Becca,” he said softly in response as he smiled at her.

He leaned in for another kiss, just as gentle as the one she had given him, but he made this one last, lingering upon her lips for a few moments before pulling away, looking her in the eyes as he did so. “Perhaps we can have another milking session after we finish eating here then?” he asked hopefully. He then proceeded to serve Becca and himself the rest of the food on the tray, eating every last bite of the deliciously cooked salmon as well as the fresh garden salad served with it. They also finished the fruit, and Steven decided to be a bit playful as they ate those by placing a piece of fruit lightly between his lips and then kissing Becca, serving her in this intimate and loving way. He did this several times as well as changing it up by placing it in Becca’s lips first. Soon enough, all the food was eaten, and they sat there for a moment, relaxing and takings sips of water as they let the food digest.

Back
Top Bottom