Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

"Does it? I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it, Master." She could tell that he really wanted to make the most of this experience, so she wanted to kiss him as often as she could to really make him feel comfortable. She was amazing still with his incredible size, and he was really twitching like crazy, signaling he was close to his orgasm. With his thrusts become much wilder, she really wanted to try and keep him as controlled as possible while not harming him. With how wild and loud he was getting now, she knew it wouldn't be much longer. She felt him grab tighter at her thighs, and she planted a few kisses along his neck and cheek. "Yes, Master. As I said, don't be afraid to let it all out. It's a perfectly natural reaction to have, so trust me." She didn't slow down her pace at all as he grew closer to his orgasm, and when he finally did cum, she kept stroking him off still, determined to help him let out every last drop of his thick cum. And when he would finally calm down, she held him close to her chest, lowering her head to plant a long, passionate kiss on his lips. "Well done, Master. You did it."

It was a few long moments while Steven's hips remained raised, cock pulsing and releasing cum as Becca continued to lovingly stroke him to completion and planting kisses on his hot skin to calm him down. After what seemed an eternity of intense pleasure, Steven finally finished and settled back down into the tub, his first orgasm having produced an astonishing amount of cum. He lay back panting against Becca’s breasts, exhausted from his intense release. When she lowered her head and came in for a kiss, however, Steven found enough strength and energy to return it, his tongue eagerly diving back into her mouth for more as he brought a hand up behind him to hold her face. The spent several moments locked into the kiss, lightly moaning into each others' mouths until their lips finally parted and they lay their panting looking into each others' eyes. "Thank you, Becca... that was amazing. We should do that everyday," he smiled weakly. "But... now I want to return the favor." He leaned back in for another kiss. "Show me what to do," he said, sitting up and turning around to face her.

Rebecca waited patiently as he recovered, making sure to give him little kisses and rubbing his skin to calm him down. She still couldn't believe she had really gone through with it, but there was no turning back now, especially when Steven had just voiced his desire to do that everyday. She had a feeling he would say something like that, and she could only hope that she hadn't made the wrong decision now. "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and I could be of some assistance to you. In those times where you feel you need some release, I will try my best to help you with it. As for everyday...well...we'll just have to see, Master." She pulled him into another kiss to avoid needing to explain herself further. If they started doing this more, who was to say it wouldn't progress any further? She pulled from the kiss slowly, now to hear him say how he wanted to return the favor. "Return...the favor? I'm sorry, Master, but I'm not sure I..." She paused for a little while, watching as he turned to face her now. Now that she thought about it, she knew what he meant. He had been eying her womanhood earlier as she undressed, and he must have had the idea he could give her the same pleasure as she had done for him. She bit her lip gently before she spoke up again. "W-well...I had thought to not tell you about this sort of thing until later, Master, but if you would like to learn now, I will oblige. She sat up a bit more, using her fingers to gently spread her sex for him to see. "Erm...w-well, if you would like to return the favor, you can start with rubbing me here..." she said, giving him a little demonstration as she teased her slit with a couple fingers, getting a little groan from her. It had been some time since she had masturbated, as she was always with Steven.

As he knelt there in the tub facing her, Steven had a smile on his face as he anxiously waited for his instructions from Becca. For a moment, he was afraid that she would refuse him, seeing as how she was somewhat reluctant to make their little tryst just now a daily affair. As he watched her let her hand glide down to her sex, Steven let his eyes take in the beauty that was Becca's womanhood. His eyes opened wide as his mouth did the same, for the first time getting a direct, clear view of the object of his desire. Though he had seen Becca naked and bathed with everyday of his life, he had never once seen her sex so closely and so clearly. He licked his lips in anticipation for what he was about to do, and when Becca began to lightly touch herself as a demonstration, he could barely contain his excitement. He scooted forward closer to her, but maintained his gaze upon her fingers lightly and delicately rubbing up and down her sex. He slowly reached out his and ran his middle finger up her slit, between her engorged lips as his index and ring finger slid up and down on either side of her labia, rubbing her all over her sex. The sensations on his fingers felt strange, but very pleasant, as they glided up and down her lower lips easily, aided by both the water and Becca's own arousal. "Like this Becca?" he asked softly, looking into her eyes for her reaction and further instructions.

Rebecca could see that Steven was so eager to learn and make her feel good as well. Of course, the main reason she thought was because they had been looking after each other for so long and even while her duty was to serve him, he always wanted to give back to her. It probably explained why he wanted to help remove her clothes as well. She couldn't help but giggle a little seeing his reaction as she started to tease herself, knowing this probably wasn't going to help calm his cock down. She had caught him licking his lips as he watched, wondering just what was going on in his mind as he awaited his own turn to get involved. She spread her legs a little wider to let him scoot in closer, and she watched as he moved his middle finger and pressed it up to her sex. "Ung...ooh...y-yes Master. Just like that is great. However you would like to move your fingers over it will be fine." A few more groans left her as she would let him continue like that. She also brought his attention to her clit, and she gently pinched it herself, getting an even better reaction than before. "Ah...t-this spot is really sensitive for me. If you touch here...it will feel really good for me. Also, if you want to try putting your finger inside...then please be gentle..."

"Y-Yes Becca..." Steven said softly as he did what was instructed. Though he had indeed wanted to pleasure her the way she had pleasured him, Steven couldn't help but think that this was an interesting turn of events; Becca was now the one giving him commands and he was the one obeying her wishes. He briefly smiled at the thought before coming back to focus solely on rubbing her sex just right. He let his fingers glide up and down her slit like she had instructed. She she pointed out her clit to him, Steven was intrigued as to what this new part of her anatomy did, but her moans and squirms when she touched dispelled any mystery. As his one hand continued to rub up and down her lips, he brought the other around and gently rubbed at it, gently rubbing his fingers side to side over it at one moment, and then rubbing small circles on it another. He was even more excited when she told him to insert a finger into her, and as he continued to let his index and ring finger rub her labia on the exterior, he gently inserted his middle finger into her opening, running it along the upper wall of pussy and the textured area of her G-spot. He was so focused on his task of pleasing Becca that he had not even noticed his manhood grow again.

Rebecca wasn't aware that she sounded more like she was commanding him now. She had tried her best to maintain her kind demeanor as she explained this all to him. In any case, he hadn't said anything about it, and he probably didn't mind getting to be directed this time around. As he started to get used to rubbing his fingers over her sex, Rebecca put her hands to rest on his head, again pulling him pretty close to her chest. "Oooh....Master...that's good. You're really good at this..." When he had suddenly started to tease her clit at the same time, she hadn't prepared herself for those gentle hands. Even with his first time, he almost seemed to know what to do as he rubbed his fingers in circles over it. She could feel his middle finger prodding her entrance as he rubbed her slit, and she let out another loving moan right in his ear, her entire body shivering with delight as it slipped into her. When he had managed to find her G-spot, she couldn't believe the amazing wave of pleasure that rushed over her at that time. "Oooh...ahh! T-that's good...!" Her hips started to grind and roll up against his fingers, and she didn't try to hide the fact that she loved how he was treating her now. "M-Master...ah...it feels so wonderful..."

As he continued to work his fingers in and over her sex, Steven became more and more comfortable with what he was doing. When he heard Becca moan in pleasure, he smiled, happy that he was able to pleasure the woman who so dearly cared for. As she pulled him closer, Steven leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Although he had wanted to passionately kiss her, he held back his desire so that he could concentrate and focus on making his fingers work well against her womanhood. "I'm happy that I'm pleasing you Becca. Please tell me if there's anymore I can do for you," he said softly before planting another loving kiss on her lips. When she began to roll her hips against him, Steven knew that her reaction meant he was doing a good job pleasuring her, and so he rubbed at her sensitive clit more fervently, letting his fingers fly across the little nub as he flicked it. He then inserted as second finger into her sex, letting both of them rub against her hot, tight, vaginal wall. "I want you to feel as good as you made me feel Becca," he said, not taking his eyes or attention off of his fingers and what he was doing.

She couldn't believe just how quickly he was getting into this and expanding on what she had told him. Whether it was by sheer luck or not that he was able to please her like this, Rebecca didn't care. She was hoping to feel more of this from this wonderful young man she had helped raise. She moaned eagerly into the kisses he gave, noticing that he chose to tone it down just a little bit as he focused on pleasing her. "Ah...y-you're doing a wonderful job, Master...please don't stop." She kissed him once again, wanting a way to muffle her moans a little anyway. The way she rolled her hips really helped him with the fingers he had pushed into her sex, and along with his attention on her clit, her bucking had quickly become a bit more rough. She pulled away from the kiss again, her face looking like she was in a lusty daze with his attention. "Ah...I'm so glad, Master...you're doing a wonderful job...I'm glad..." She pulled him in for another kiss, really enjoying the pace they were going at with this. Every time she bucked her hips and slipped his fingers deeper, her entire body shivered and she gave a low, mature groan in response. "Ooooh...M-Master...I think...ah...I'm close..."

Steven's heart was overflowing with joy and happiness that Becca was enjoying this so much. He was also happy with the fact that it was Becca who was initiating these kisses with him, and so he eagerly indulged her and kissed her back deeply whenever her lips came to his. Although he had only been doing this for a few minutes, his hands and fingers had fallen into a steady rhythm and technique as he continued to work on her clit and inside her tight opening. Although her hips began to buck more wildly now, Steven was unable to hold or control her movements at all as both his hands were occupied. The best he could do was follow the motion of her hips, which he did surprisingly well. His fingers never left her clit, and his fingers never fell out of her sex. In fact, they plunged deeper each time she thrust up, and he could feel the tightness and heat deep inside of her. "Release yourself whenever you wish Becca. I want you to release yourself like I did when you stroked me. I want to pleasure you," Steven said, his voice almost seductive as he leaned in for a kiss that he hoped would span Becca's orgasm as his fingers continued to work expertly against her.

As Rebecca's pace in her thrusts had gotten quicker, she was surprised that Steven had actually managed to keep up with her, but most surprisingly was that she seemed to be helping him actually. Each thrust of her hips helped his fingers slip deep into her sex while his other fingers teased her sensitive slit, really grinding it roughly with her pace. She had to bring him to a kiss so often to cover up her embarrassing sounds, and she could only hope that she wasn't overwhelming him like that. It had been far too long since she felt something like this, and she was not ready for this with him. "Ahh! T-thank you, Master...I feel...like I will soon..." She could feel the heat building up in her loins, and Steven would notice how her sex tightened up on his fingers each time they plunged deep inside. Before Steven leaned in for that last kiss, the way he stated his desire to please her sent another powerful wave of pleasure through her body, and shortly after he locked her in a kiss, she felt her body just give in and release, spraying her juices into the bath water as her sex tightened up over his fingers. Her hips continued to buck all throughout her orgasm, and she managed to keep up the kiss, not wanting to pull away until she had calmed down completely. A little while later, she finally did pull back, rested her forehead to Steven's as she tried to catch her breath. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, and Steven would see that a bit more milk was leaking from her nipples into the bath water as well. "Oh my...ha...M-Master...that felt so wonderful..." she sad, leaning in to kiss him again.

As Rebecca neared orgasm, Steven could feel her hips buck more and more, and he had a harder time keeping his hands on and yet somehow managed it. He felt a sudden heat grow deep within her, and he felt her walls tighten and squeeze his fingers as he slid them in and out of her. Though he knew nothing about sex, he still was able to conclude that she was near release based on how she moved and the way she moaned into his mouth as they kissed. When he finally felt her body tense and tremble as her hips bucked against his hands, he knew that her release had come. He flicked across her clit harder and faster as he sent his fingers deeper and faster into her tightening sex, wanting to make her orgasm as powerful as it could be. He also happened to notice a sudden current under the water that sprayed against his hand as if it was coming from Becca's sex, and he only assumed that it was her equivalent to his earlier ejaculations. He continued to rub and flick at her sex all while he passionately kissed Becca, feeling her moans against his mouth as his tongue played and swirled with her, until she finally relaxed and settled down. "I will always be there to pleasure you Becca. You need only ask," he said in response before being pulled into another kiss by her. When they broke apart, he slowly pulled his fingers out of her and brought both hands out of the water, briefly looking at and then sucking on the one that had been inside of her. He then glanced down and saw that her breasts were leaking milk, and with a smile leaned down to lick the drops off her erect nipples before taking one in his mouth and sucking as he brought his hands up to take hold of each breast and give them light squeezes.

It was safe to say that Rebecca hadn't expected to be so exhausted twice in one day, for different reasons. It was only the middle of the day still, and she had to teach him after their bath. They had only gotten dirtier if anything though. She listened to Steven as he spoke up, offering to please her whenever she needed it. As tempting as the idea was, she wasn't sure if she should commit to this yet. For now, she gave him a gentle kiss on the kiss. "Thank you, Master. I'm glad that you are so concerned about me as well. I really don't want to trouble you though..." She whined softly as he pulled his fingers out, watching as he had even brought his fingers to his mouth to sample her fluids. Seeing that sight sent another pleasing shiver through her body. She couldn't believe he would try that, and it didn't seem like he disliked the taste either. She had noticed that her breasts were leaking more milk, and it didn't take very long for Steven to jump at them, eagerly sucking up whatever he could get from her. She giggled softly as she rubbed his back, wondering just what she was going to do from here though. Above all, she'd still just try and carry out his requests. "Now, Master. We did get a little sidetracked. We should be cleaning ourselves properly, but we should probably move to the shower now." She wasn't thinking about bathing him with this water they had stained. "Afterwards, it will be your study time. If you do well at the review, I'll be sure to reward you somehow. Okay?"

As he lay against her, Steven moaned softly into her breast as sucked on her nipples, flicking his tongue across it to taste the milk at its source. Her hands rubbing down his back only made him feel more relaxed and comfortable as he suckled her. Taking one more gulp from her leaking breast, he licked the nipple clean and looked up into her eyes, smiling. "It's no trouble at all Becca. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. And the fluids of your sex taste almost as good as your milk," he said with a laugh, then proceed to playfully lick her lips before pulling her into another kiss. At the mention of the shower, Steven looked around him at the pool and chuckled. "I suppose you're right. This bath water won't do in getting us cleaned anymore." He gave her one last kiss before he stood up, then reached his hands down to pull her up as well, and as they stepped out of the bath, he looked at her smirking. "What kind of rewards did you have in mind exactly, Becca?" he asked as held her hand in his and walked into the shower.

"W-well, I'm glad that you are fine with it, but you don't always have to concern yourself with me for things like this." She wasn't sure how to respond about how her fluids tasted, but she wasn't going to say anything to discourage him or anything. She was glad that he wasn't going to have them stay in the bath, and she let him feed from her breasts for a little while longer until he was satisfied. With that, she slowly stood up, her naked body glistening from the water. She also helped him to get up, and she helped him step out onto a towel so he wouldn't slip, when they were both outside, she started to drain the water, turning back to Steven to answer his question. "Hmm...I'm not too sure. Perhaps I should just let you decide what your reward will be." she said with a little smile. She knew his mind might go wild with ideas, but at least he'd have his enthusiasm to study. "So with that in mind, please do your best to study, Master." She got the water ready in the shower, and once it was the right temperate, she stepped inside with him, letting the water wash over their naked forms. She could see that his cock had hardened once again, probably from when he was pleasing her. Hopefully she wouldn't have to tend to it often. She took the shampoo nearby, working it into his hair. "Please, close your eyes, Master. We can't have it getting in your eyes." Since she was in a little rush to continue with their plans, she took the time to apply the shampoo in her hair as well. And when they were both ready, she led him into the water, working the suds out of his hair and down the drain before she did the same for herself. "Master, would you like to help soap up my body? I will try to do the same for you."

As Becca stood up in the bath, Steven intently watched her beautiful form rise from the bath, the water cascading down her alabaster skin and every one of her luscious curves. As the stepped out of the bath together, he continued to watch her breasts sway and jostle as she moved, never tiring of seeing her milk filled globes in all their glory. He again gazed at her nude body when she bent over to drain the bath, admiring the swell of her hips, the fullness of her ass, and of course the newly discovered pleasure of her sex. When she stood back up and mentioned that he would in fact be the one to decide his reward, a huge smile came to his face as his mind raced through all the things that he could do with her, especially with this new found, physical relationship between the two of them. His heart raced just thinking of what was in store for their study period. "I will, Becca! I'll study my hardest, but remember to keep your promise of a reward!" he declared with enthusiasm as they got into the shower. He let her pamper him by applying the shampoo, and there was something very relaxing as her fingers worked his hair and scalp. Upon finishing washing their hair, Steven again replied with enthusiasm when she asked him to wash her body.

"Of course, Becca. Need you even ask?" He gathered he soap in his hands, lathering it up into a nice foam as he moved to stand behind Becca. He placed his hands upon her shoulders and began to wash her back, rubbing it in all over her supple flesh. As he worked lower and lower, he reached the bottom of her back and the top of her ass, and without hesitation, moved his hands down and fully grabbed hold of each luscious cheek, squeezing them firmly in his hands as he circled his hands over her smooth skin. He then brought his hand between her cheeks, rubbing down the crack and out the other side, where he bent his hand forward and cupped her freshly fingered sex. He repeated this pattern a few times before he slid his hands back up her cheeks, then over the swell of her hips and onto her front side, stepping up closer to her in the process. As he did so, his still fully erect manhood wedged itself comfortably between her cheeks. He let his hands glide up and over her abdomen before taking a breast in each hand and gently caressed and massaged it. He leaned his face forward and began to kiss Becca's neck and shoulder as he continued to work at her breasts, even lightly pinching and rolling her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"Don't worry, Master. I will keep my promise, so think of some sort of reward you would like, and if you do well, I will see about granting it." It looked like their study sessions would be more fruitful this time around. Perhaps she should suggest a reward all the time after studying. She allowed him to take the soap and moved behind her, and she rested her hands against the shower wall as he worked the soap onto her body. She stayed still for the most part, groaning softly every now and then with how gentle he was. As he moved down to her ass, she giggled a little as he cupped each cheek, giving her hips a little wiggle to tease him. She was pleased with his attention to detail, getting every little nook and cranny of her body, even making sure to clean her sex, which was still a little wet from his excellent treatment. She tried not to make too much of a sound, though a moan escaped her as he lingered there for a little. "Now now, make sure you don't play around too much, Master." she said, feeling him move a bit closer to her now. She held her breath as his cock pressed up between her ass cheeks, still throbbing and seeking attention. It felt so nice having him lather her up like this, all while managing to tease her still. As he began to pinch and tug her nipples, she decided maybe to tease him a little more, reaching back to gently stroke his manhood for a little moment before pulling her hand away, just pushing her rear against it instead. "Mmm...you're so gentle, Master. It feels wonderful."

Steven was, to say the least, a bit surprised at how receptive Becca was towards his advances. His cock throbbed and pulsed against her ass she ground back against him, soliciting a gasp from his lips as she wrapped her hand around it and teasingly stroked it before cruel taking it away again. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Becca. I certainly am," he whispered in her ear before taking her lips in for another passionate and sensual kiss. Feeling how receptive she was by rubbing her luscious ass back against him, Steven didn't want to waste this golden opportunity. As he continued to kiss her and play with her breasts and nipples, he angled his hips down slightly and let his cock push through between her supple thighs. Upon straightening himself, his cock pushed up tightly against her sex, the shaft finding itself nestled between her still slick lower lips as the head rested on her sensitive clit. It was then that he made an even bolder move and began to lightly rock his hips back and forth, letting his shaft rub against her slit and parting her lips as the head of his cock rubbed against and over her clit. All the while, he continued to kiss Becca passionately with his tongue exploring her mouth as his hands more fervently squeezed her luscious breasts and tweaked her erect nipples.

Rebecca was to say the least, feeling a lot more frisky now, her worries about this sort of activity between them not taking as much precedence as before. She had seen how disappointed he got when she took her hand from his cock, and little did she know that he might try and get back at her somehow. She blushed a little as Steven came up closer behind her, whispering so softly in her ear. "W-well, this isn't about me, Master...I'm here to serve you..." And then her lips were locked in another sensual kiss, and she was soon finding out that he had a bit of a plan to tease her in return. Since she had still been grinding her ass back against his hardened cock, she could now feel him push his length between her thighs, positioning himself in a way that was now grinding up against her wet sex. "Mmph..?!" She gasped in the kiss, surprised to feel this sensation again, only now they were both naked, skin on skin. And on top of that, the tip of his cock would press against her clit as he started to rock his hips, getting Rebecca to shiver and moan loudly in the kiss. Her legs bucked a little, but she managed to keep herself upright for now as Steven had his fun. "W-wait...Master...n-not now...ah..." She wanted so badly to say it, but he had taken her lips in his, preventing any verbal comments. Her hips continued to grind back against his cock, growing to enjoy the sensation even more, and as he tweaked her nipples, he managed to let some more milk dribble out and down the drain. "N-no...he just might...ah...what should I do...?"

The pleasure against his cock was indescribable, and seeing how positively Becca reacted, he knew she was enjoying it as well. The way she moaned into his mouth, the way her legs trembled, and of course the way she rolled hips and continued to grind her ass back against him made him even bolder. He smiled a bit into the kiss, knowing that he had practically won her over. His thoughts went back to the brief tryst in the bath. "She enjoyed it so much when my fingers entered her.... Imagine the way she'll react if my cock entered! And if it felt so tight already around my fingers... Imagine what it must feel like around my rod!" Steven's heart pounded fast in his chest as he decided what he was about to do. Continuing to hold her in the kiss to prevent her from speaking out against it, he angled his hips back this time, briefly sliding his hard, throbbing cock down Becca's slit until the head rested her tight opening. He then lowered a hand from her breast to take the place of his cock at her clit, rubbing it and flicking it gently. Steven could feel his heart in his throat, his pulse going wild as he thought about whether he should go through or not, but the way that Becca moaned and responded removed all doubt from his mind. He pushed his hips forward, his cock suddenly surrounded by a softness and tightness, a warmth and wetness that could not be described in words. He moaned loudly into the kiss as he continued to work Becca's breast and clit furiously as he leaned against her, holding her tightly to him.

Perhaps Steven had known she would say something against this, despite the fact she was reacting so positively right now. Even he could tell that she was trying to pull back from the kiss for a chance to tell him, but every time she did pull back, she was caught back in a kiss before she could say anything. Even her arms felt like they might slip a little as a little of her strength was leaving her, slowly giving in to the wonderful pleasure she was feeling now. The way his cock stirred up her slit and clit was really getting her going, and her moans hadn't gotten any softer. She could feel him start to angle his hips, knowing what he intended to do at this point, though she couldn't believe he might actually try it. She felt him position the head of his cock at her entrance, and she tried to give some kind of whine or groan in protest, though it probably sounded more erotic than anything. And soon his hand had gone back to teasing her clit, getting her to arch her back slightly and even make the positioning better for him. Rebecca really thought she should put an end to this, but with the previous experiences, Steven was starting to figure out what would get her weak in the knees. Her eyes widened a little and a loud muffled groan left her as he started to push the tip of his cock into her. She tried to somehow position her hips away, though with how much she was rolling and bucking, she may have ended up only helping him. "W-wait Master! H-have mercy!" Her slit was getting even wetter with his treatment on her clit, and her hands tightened up in little fists as she just tried to keep herself upright at this point.

Though his hips had remained still upon entering, hoping to simply try to adjust to the heavenly feeling of being inside her pussy, Becca's wild and forceful rolling and bucking of her ass and hips only caused his cock to slide in and out of her pussy ever so slightly. That was all Steven needed, and with that, instinct took over his body's actions as his hips began to thrust back and forth, sending his rock hard, throbbing cock pumping in and out of Becca's tight, warm, and wet pussy. The pleasure was overwhelming, but Steven maintained enough composure to remember that he was doing this not only for himself, but for Becca's pleasure as well. He diligently continued to flick and rub her sensitive clit as one hand remained upon her chest to play and pay attention to her breasts and nipples. Becca's deep groans of pleasure into his mouth were met by his own groans of pleasure as he continued to pump into her sex, his hips slapping against her luscious ass every he bottomed out inside of her. Even with the shower pouring water over them, Steven could tell that her sex was getting wetter and wetter, as it was becoming a bit easier to slide in and out of her. He pumped faster and harder with the aid of this natural lubricant, and with each thrust he pushed Becca up onto her toes as her tight walls continued to grip his cock tightly on all sides. He grunted into Becca's mouth with each thrust, as her milk filled breasts swayed under her.

Rebecca had noticed that most of the work to encourage Steven was being done by her, as he hadn't even moved yet when he entered her. But that was all the encouragement she needed, as her body was more than ready to accept him. And once he had gotten the courage to continued, Rebecca could only whimper helplessly in the kiss as he pushed forward, starting to pump his hips instinctively into Rebecca's slick pussy. With each thrust he gave, she groaned loudly as he body rocked forward. An intense wave of pleasure rocked her body as their hips met, and here she could really feel how much better Steven's manhood was compared to his fingers. Her hips gave a delightful wiggle as he kept flicking at her clit, her body reacting nicely to his touch. She was amazed at how much he could do with one hand as he worked both her breasts. "Ah! Oh no! We're really doing it...! Master and I...are having sex!" The smacking sound of his hips against her ass only got louder as both of their thrusts got more powerful over time. And with how wet she was getting, it only made moving in her much easier. Steven had no reason to stop now. Rebecca was caught off guard with Steven's enthusiasm, as with each upward thrust, he did manage to make her stand on her tiptoes. The tight walls of her pussy would tighten up on his cock with each thrust, and he would start to notice that her efforts to pull away from him were quickly diminishing. She seemed much more receptive to his kiss and touch, and her moans were sounding less forced as well. After all, it felt so much better than anything else they had done.

As he continued to enter her from behind, Steven noticed that any tension in her body disappeared as she relaxed and gave herself over to her pleasure and to him. Her tongue more eagerly played with his in their mouths, and he noticed that her hips began to thrust backward to meet his forward thrust and his penetrating cock. Encouraged by this turn of events, Steven grew even more confident and thrust harder and faster into Becca, eliciting a moan and a squeal every time his hips came tightly against her ass, signaling that he had reached the deepest part of her sex where the warmth and wetness were overwhelming. He continued making love to her like this: his mouth pushed tightly against hers as their tongues wrestled, one hand massaging her breasts and pinching and rolling her nipples, the other hand furiously rubbing over her sensitive clit, and of course his thick, hot cock driving ever harder and faster into her tight, wet pussy. He continued these motions for what seemed like ages, his pleasure building and building until he began to feel the familiar tingling and sensation in his balls when she had stroked him to completion in the bath. He knew he was getting close.

"Master...Master..." Somehow, Rebecca had a feeling this might happen eventually, but she had been pretty careless and perhaps given Steven a bit too much exposure. But what was done was done, and she was going to have to take responsibility for it. Since she was giving in to him, she could see that he was gaining more confidence, deepening the passionate kiss they shared and doing his best to thrust as deep as he could inside her tight folds. She couldn't believe she would make him a man and take his first time quite like this, but since there was no avoiding it now, she wanted to really make it the best experience possible for him. She wanted so badly to please him in return, but with her hands keeping her upright, she could only buck her hips wildly against him as he pretty much took over here, managing to thrust his cock into the deepest parts of her while keeping her clit and breasts occupied as well. She was sure she might just cum soon too, but for whatever reason, she hadn't considered what he would do when he reached his limit. She could tell he was close, and it wasn't until it may have been too late that she realized what would happen. She whimpered and cried into the kiss, hoping he would make some sense of it what she meant to say. "Ah...I'm so close. At this rate...Master will really...cum..." She shut her eyes tightly as she just gave her all in returning as much pleasure as she could to him, bracing herself for what was to come.

Back
Top Bottom