Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
For 15 years now, Rebecca had been in service to the renown Cartwright family, having been taking in when the mistress had given birth to a healthy young boy. They had named that boy Steven and had specially assigned Rebecca to serve as the boy's wet nurse, mentor, and companion as he grew up. The master and mistress were both busy, leaving Rebecca to be like a mother for Steven in the mistress's place. It was an odd experience to have been thrust upon her upon just arriving, but she wished to raise the boy as if he were in fact her own child. Also, Rebecca was an elf, one more commonly seen as a lower servant. However, her beauty and impressive experience had caught the attention of the Cartwright family, and here she was, assigned with such an important role. In fact, most of Steven's special moments growing up were experienced by Rebecca: his first words, first steps, etc. She had even been the one that would most frequently read bedtime stories or aid in his education. When there were special family outings, usually it was Rebecca guiding him along as she held his hand, occasionally giving in to his requests and helping him buy some material items he wanted. Rebecca had thought that she shouldn't try to get too attached to the boy, but she just couldn't help it considering how much joy it brought her to see how happy h was with her. The fact that she could make him feel happy was good enough for her. She had told herself that she would do absolutely all she could to please him.

Now the young master was 15 years of age, and Rebecca hadn't even noticed how time had flown by since she arrived. Now she was 32 years of age, still retaining some of her beauty as a youth. She did have a healthy lifestyle from the food she ate and the constant walking about, but it was nothing too tiring, so she was a bit rounder at her hips and especially her breasts, as she was still serving as a wet nurse to Steven at his age. There really wasn't a need, but Steven insisted on it, and she didn't feel any need to deny him. She had beautiful cream-colored skin with short golden blonde hair and green eyes. As with the rest of her race, her ears were not rounded like humans, but pointed to the sides. At the moment, she was dressed in her usual maid outfit, though about an hour ago, she had been in the same bed with Steven, as he had felt more comfortable going to sleep with her accompanying him. It certainly was an odd request, but Rebecca never hesitated to fulfill it. The two were of course very close, though Rebecca had picked up some interesting forms of affection from Steven that she was hesitant to accept at first. Still, even if their relationship had gotten more friendly, she still wished to carry out her duties as best she could. She was hesitant at first, but since Steven's parents seemed to already know and approve of it, she had gained more confidence to go along with it. She moved to his bedside, kneeling down and gently shaking him. "Master. It's already morning. It's time to wake up and get ready for your breakfast."

As he slept comfortably in his large bed, Steven dreamed a pleasant dream: that of walking though the garden of his large family estate, filled with beautiful flowers and tress alongside the green grass. By his side walked his beautiful and nurturing caretaker, Becca. Holding her hand in his, Steven walked slowly through the lush garden, admiring the beautiful sights before him as he smiled at Becca and she at him. But soon, she began to call his name. "Steven... Steven..." she called with that soft delicate voice of hers. Her calls grew louder until he stirred from his slumber. His eyes fluttered and opened slowly, revealing his light brown eyes to the morning light. There before him stood the real Becca, as magnificent in real life she was in his dreams. "Good morning Becca," Steven smiled up at her, stretching a bit as he did.

Sitting up in his bed, Steven yawned a bit as his sheets slid down his front, exposing his bare, fit chest and abdomen and fair skin. Although he was only 15, Steven's privileged upbringing supplied him with a balanced diet and sufficient time for physical activity, allowing his body to grow and develop well. Finishing his yawn, he smiled back at Becca as he placed his hand behind her neck, pulling her in as he leaned forward to plant a deep, lingering kiss on her full, luscious lips. He kept his lips against hers, pressing back in for more after the end of each kiss as his tongue lightly explored the inside of her mouth in search of her tongue. After a few more moments of his customary greeting for Becca, he pulled back from the kiss, sucking on her lower lips as he did do so. Cupping her face in his hand, he let his thumb rub over her cheek as he smiled at her. "Shall I have my breakfast in bed or in the couch in the study today, Becca?"

It always did take a little time for Steven to wake up in the morning, especially since Rebecca didn't want to have to resort to shaking him too much. She had always thought that if he didn't wake up right away, she would give him a little more time to sleep before trying again. She never had to check up on him again more than once. She stayed on her knees as he slowly awoke, offering him a gentle smile as always. "Good morning, Master. I hope I didn't wake you in the middle of a good dream." Even while she was serving him, Steven didn't seem to think she should need to be so proper and uptight with him. Since she had nursed him and helped him as he grew, they were more like really good friends anyway. Still, Rebecca made it a habit to still mind her behavior, especially when it came to his parents watching her. Since she was their son's personal servant, she had the most pressure of any maid working there.

As he sat up, Rebecca looked over his strong chest and skin. She had always thought that if she were his age again, she would easily fall for someone with a figure like that. Of course, she did have a part in it as she taught him proper table manners and eating habits. Occasionally she would participate in his exercise routines, though it was safe to say she couldn't keep up all the time. She allowed him to pull her in, knowing just what was coming: the usual morning kiss. She relaxed and kissed him back, allowing him to control the pace and she parted her lips for him as his tongue slipped in to meet hers. As he pulled away, still sucking at her lower lip, a faint blush came to her face. Even with how many times they had kissed like that before, she still couldn't get over how good of a kisser he was. It had started off as him wanting to practice after some stories she had read to him, but it had grown from a more motherly kiss to something more intimate every morning and night.

She did her best not to blush too much though, as he did seem to look at her like a lover might after each kiss. "You do not need to move from your bed just yet, Master. I have already set aside your clothes for today, and I have Elena bringing your breakfast up." There were a couple knocks on the doors shortly after, and Rebecca stood up to answer it. "Speaking of which, that should be her." As she opened the door, there was a beautiful young woman with short brown hair and green eyes pushing the cart to the door. "Thank you, Elena. I'll take it from here." The woman gave a polite bow to Steven from the doorway before she went back to her business, allowing Rebecca to push the cart in herself. On the top was a special tray for which Steven could could use to eat in bed. There were a couple pancakes with scrambled eggs and butter toast, along with a glass of orange juice and one with water in case he preferred it. Rebecca took the tray and put in over his lap, placing the utensils where he could reach. Most of the time, he would feed himself, though every now and then Rebecca was asked to help him. Of course, there was no milk served, as he already had his way of getting milk anytime he wanted.

"Not at all Becca. I enjoy it when I wake up to see your face," he smiled at her. Hearing the knock on the door and knowing that Becca had called breakfast up for him, he touched her lightly on the hand, saying,"You think of everything, Becca. Thank you." Steven smiled up at his thoughtful caretaker as the door opened and Elena brought the cart of food in. He barely acknowledged her, merely giving her a way off as she bowed and turned to leave. Although he did acknowledge the fact that all the servants in the house that his parents hired were indeed beautiful, he paid little attention to them, his heart and affection belonging only to Becca.

He watched her as she gracefully and meticulously arranged the utensils and napkin perfectly on the tray before setting it neatly and squarely in his lap. Looking down at the hot, delicious food placed before him, he licked his lips hungrily as he gazed at the food prepared by the excellent kitchen staff under his parents' employ. "It looks good, Becca. Have you eaten yet?" he asked her, turning his attention from the food to her face. As she shook her head, Steven scooted himself and the tray on top of him over the bed a bit, making room for Becca to sit in next to him. "Come sit and we can eat together," he smiled, patting the empty space next to him.

Rebecca was pleased to see how much Steven was looking forward to breakfast. Even while she spent most of her time with him, she was quite friendly with most of the other maids here, including Elena, who usually had a big part in preparing the meals for Steven. "Of course, Master. After all, I am here to make sure that you are always comfortable and content. Since you have grown, I do think I know a great deal about what you enjoy." Every morning when she got up from bed, she would only have a light breakfast, as she had to prioritize preparing everything for Steven. So while part of her did wish to have a little more, she put Steven's needs over her own. As he asked her if she had eaten, she did shake her head to say she hadn't.

She watched as he moved over for her, suggesting they eat together. "Thank you, Master. You are far too kind. However, I can't be taking too much from you. This is your breakfast after all." Once he had made enough room for her, Rebecca pushed up onto the bed, letting her legs still rest on the side as she sat with him. Even with a simple breakfast like this, it tasted so much better than she had expected thanks to the kitchen staff. She made sure that the tray over his lap was stable and that his meal and drinks wouldn't spill. "Will you be partaking in your morning exercise, Master? I feel I might be able to join you if you are fine with it." While she was fairly satisfied with her figure now, she didn't think she could afford to get lazy.

As Becca climbed into the bed next to him, Steven wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her closely to him as her hands moved to stabilize the tray of food in his lap. "Nonsense! I can't have you starving for my sake either." He then proceed to cut up a piece of pancake with the fork, then placed it against her lips. "Now open up. That's an order," he said in a playful manner, smiling at Becca as he did so. When she did finally open her mouth, Steven slipped the food into her mouth and watched her delicate lips close around the fork as he pulled it back out. He then proceed to take a bite of food himself, Becca still wrapped in his other arm. She slowly chewed her food with her mouth closed and the swallowed, all in a delicate and ladylike fashion. In contrast, Steven had hungrily wolfed down half a pancake and some scrambled eggs, and when she asked if he would be exercising this morning, he took a few moments to finish chewing the food in his mouth before answering. Gulping down the food, he turned to answer her. "Hmmm, I suppose I should, shouldn't I? How about this? I'll do my morning exercises if you promise to them with me in those work out clothes that I like," he said with a smile. "And after my morning serving of milk."

Rebecca sighed happily as Steven wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he prepared a bit of food for her. She moved one hand to his shoulders, starting to gently massage him and work out any knots he might have. With the other hand, she made sure to help him stabilize the tray of food. "Well...I suppose that's true. If I didn't eat, I wouldn't be able to help you, now would I?" She giggled at his little 'order', and she opened her mouth for him to feed her. Her lips closed on the fork and she pulled back to chew her food. She let out a pleased sigh from the taste, finding it hard to believe that pancakes could even taste this good. She watched at Steven hungrily ate up his food, and she tapped his shoulder gently as a little reminder. "Master, I can understand how hungry you are, but there is no need to rush. If you eat too quickly, you will end up feeling miserable later." She gently ran her hand through his hair, clearing some from his face. Perhaps he should get a haircut soon? She'd have to see what he thought about it a little later.

She was pleased that he wanted her to participate with him, though she should have known he would request her special workout clothes. In truth, Steven was the one that had picked them out for her. While they were appropriate for exercise and offered plenty of movement for her, she couldn't help but feel they didn't need to be that revealing. Also, it didn't help when her breasts were bouncing about as she ran, making it a little harder for her to focus on going for long. "If that is what you prefer, Master, then I will comply. I simply wish to join you once again for your workout. As for your milk, I'll be sure to give you as much as you'd like after you've finished your breakfast. Again, no need to rush."

Steven rolled his shoulders and let out a soft sigh as Becca placed her hands on his shoulders, massaging him. She had soft, delicate hands, and he always loved when she touched him like that, showing such tender care and making him relax. As Becca told him to slow down, he realized how much of a slob he was being and suddenly felt self conscious about how he was behaving in front of her. He blushed slightly as slowed his pace, eating his food in a more civilized manner. "Yes Becca..." he said softly, like a child who had been lightly reprimanded. As she ran her slender, delicate fingers through his wavy black hair, Steven smiled and tilted his head slightly towards. Even at fifteen, Steven still enjoyed being pampered and treated like a child by Becca on occasion, and having his hair stroked was one of those things that he enjoyed most. "I'll finish this food soon so we can get to it then." He turned back his attention tot he food, eating it at a slower pace and with greater care. Every once in a while he would still take a piece of food in his fork and bring it to Becca's lips, feeding her. After a few several moments of eating and simply enjoying Becca's company and body against his, Steven finally finished, putting the fork back down and wiping his mouth of crumbs. "All done Becca," he said, leaning in to kiss her cheek as he squeezed her waist slightly. "Are you ready to go?"

"Don't worry. Just be careful, Master. You should eat slow to really savor your meal. We can't have you getting stomach cramps and wasting the food that they prepared for you." Rebecca was amused that in some ways, things hadn't changed at all from before. He was still a child at times, especially when Rebecca would spoil or scold him. She was grateful that she didn't have to discipline him herself, as his parents had actually taken care of that. "I do look forward to it, Master." It's such a nice day outside, and it would be a bad idea if I did not take this chance to join you." She didn't run her fingers through his hair for too much longer, as she'd have a chance to properly help him after his exercise and shower. She was grateful for whatever food he did offer her, letting him feed her as he still held her close. Once he had finished his plate, she made sure to arrange everything back on the tray, moving it back outside the door for one of the other maids to pick up. From there, she joined Steven back at the edge of his bed. "Of course, Master. Though I suppose you would like your milk, yes?" She let the top part of her outfit come undone, letting both of her milk-heavy breasts spring free for Steven to partake of. Both of her nipples were already leaking a bit of milk. "All right, Master. Please have as much as you would like."

"It is a beautiful day, and what better way to spend it with a beautiful lady like you Becca," Steven responded with a slight laugh. As she gathered and tidied the things on the tray before placing them the cart, Steven couldn't help but smile and admire her care and diligence while caring for him. For as long as he could remember, she had been the one to feed him, bathe him, and nurse him. For all intents and purposes, she was his mother, and he loved her as much as a son would love his mother. He watched her intently as she turned around to put away the tray, unable to keep his eyes from looking down upon her curvy hips and full bottom, features he had begun to notice, and appreciate, much more within the past few years since. When she finally turned back around and stood at the edge of his bed, Steven licked his lips in anticipation for his morning serving of milk as Becca lowered the top of her outfit, revealing the full, luscious, and milk filled breasts that Steven so dearly enjoyed. Climbing out from under the sheets and crawling over on this knees to the edge of the bed, he placed his hand behind Becca's neck and pulled her in for another deep kiss before pulling away. "Yes, Becca. I'm ready for my milk. Thank you," he smiled as he looked her in the eyes, planting one final kiss on her lips before he sat on the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. "Come straddle my lap, Becca. It will make it easier for me." He patted his lap over his boxers, signaling for her to take her place over him as he looked up at her.

Rebecca blushed lightly at Steven's comment. It wasn't uncommon for him to compliment her in such a way, but with the other activities they participated in together, sometimes she wondered if he meant anything more from his words. Still, even if that were the case, she had told herself that she might have to draw the line somewhere. Surely his parents wouldn't think to allow that sort of relationship, right? Of course, she wasn't fully aware of the way that Steven was looking at her body lately. She did know however how much he looked forward to his daily dose of milk. Seeing how much he enjoyed it, she decided it wouldn't be so strange to let him continue. There was a perk to breastfeeding from her after all, as compared to humans, elves tended to have a better quality of milk. She sighed happily as he pulled her in for another kiss, getting quite used to how often he liked to do so. As he positioned himself at the edge of the bed, she listened to how he wanted her to go through with it. "Of course, Master. I will do as you say." She did her best to move over his lap with her outfit, but she did manage, sitting herself in his lap as she let her legs wrap around his waist to keep her upright. She wrapped her arms around his head as well, gently pulling him towards her breasts. "Here you are, Master. Please enjoy your meal."

Steven smiled a wide grin as Becca pulled up her skirt a bit to straddle him, allowing him to catch a glimpse of her underwear beneath. As she settled into position, his arms came up behind her to help support her as well as hold her closer to him. These daily breastfeeding sessions had grown into much more than simply to drink milk for Steven. As such, he didn't immediately go for Becca's large, dripping nipples. Instead, he leaned in and planted soft kisses as well as gentle sucks and nibbles all along her chest: on her collarbone, in her cleavage, and on the large, soft globes of her breasts as well. As he tenderly and lovingly showered kisses and lick over her breasts and chest, his hands roamed her bare back, rubbing and caressing her soft, fair elven skin. As had been the norm for the past several sessions, Steven's boyhood, or rather manhood by now, began to harden and lengthen under Becca's skirt and between her legs, making a large tent in his silk boxers. After several moments of paying attention to her breasts and chest, he finally leaned in and gave each nipple a soft, almost teasing flick of his tongue, taking the small drops of milk that already hung from them.

Rebecca was a little hesitant at first about taking this particular position, but she was glad that Steven was able to give her plenty of support as he sat at the edge of the bed. Rebecca still remembered when she had first started to breastfeed him a few day after he was born. She never thought that she'd still continue doing so at his age, but she would let him have his way. Of course, the way he partook of her milk had changed too as this was one meal he did like to take his time with. He never did go right for his meal, but he would actually give Rebecca a little more attention. A faint blush returned to her face as he started to kiss and suck at all over her front, doing so, again, with surprising skill. Since he spent so much time just licking and sucking all over her breasts, Rebecca did know at least that he was starting to become more mature at his age. She had even noticed his manhood starting to harder a push gently against her rear. Surely, he was coming to that age to when he would become more curious about this sort of thing, and perhaps that is why they had incorporated a few interesting practices with each other. Still, with all the teasing, Rebecca sometimes couldn't hold back a few groans as her breasts were very sensitive. And even when he did get to sucking her breasts, he wasn't quite as gentle as he was when he was still a baby. "Nnn...I see you sometimes still play around with your meal, Master." she said, not really trying to sound suggestive then. She gently stroked the back of his head to soothe him, going back to running her fingers through his hair.

Steven smiled and looked up into her eyes when gave that teasing remark, continuing to flick his tongue across her erect nipples. "I can't help it, Becca. They're so beautiful." Upon saying this, he tilted his head back down toward her breast and nipple, giving it one last kiss before he open his mouth while and took her entire left nipple, areola and all, into his mouth. He immediately began sucking, feeling warm, delicious milk flow into his mouth as he swallowed it down. Steven moaned slightly into Becca's breast, sending a slight vibration into her as his hands continued to roam her bare back, pulling her tighter against him as he suckled her luscious breast. The sound of him gulping down the steady stream was quite audible, and with his mouth preoccupied, he breathed heavily through his nose. As he continued to suck on Becca's nipple, he again stuck his tongue out to flick across as well as swirl around the erect bud in his mouth. His manhood continued to grow and grow as he suckled her breast, until it finally reached it's final length and stiffness, it's size impressive for a fifteen year old. Steven shuffled his hips back a little bit to stay on the bed, and the sudden movement caused his rod to push through the opening in his boxers, coming straight up and resting firmly against Becca's womanhood and on top of her underwear.

"Even so, Master..." she said that in a somewhat pouty manner. Every time he flicked his tongue over her nipples, another little dribble of milk would start to spill out. She didn't know what to feel about him calling her breasts beautiful. And the way he kissed at her nipples was an interesting sight to see. She didn't think he could give her breasts and nipples so much attention and affection before finally starting his meal. As he started to suck at her nipples, she felt a warm sensation in her chest as her milk started to flow into his mouth. "Nnng...is it delicious, Master?" she asked, not really expecting him to answer verbally as he was always so engrossed in feeding off her. The soft moans he gave let her know that he was enjoying his meal though, and in return, the vibrations sent such a wonderful sensation through Rebecca's body. She didn't bother to tell him to slow down now, as lately he had gotten a bit more enthusiastic at these times. She was somewhat distracted from how great it felt to have him suck her nipples that she almost forgot about his growing manhood pressing up against her sex. "Oh my...it's grown so big...even at this age..." she thought, feeling it twitch and rub up against her. She tried not to react so much to it, but every time she tried to adjust, she ended up pushing it against herself more, getting a little whine from her. "W-wait...I shouldn't be thinking about that sort of thing with Master. This is just his breast-feeding. We've been doing this everyday..." Oddly enough, she did like how his hands wandered on her back, keeping her close to him. Her legs wrapped a little tighter around his waist and she pressed her chest a little against him, doing her best not to seem so lewd in front of him.

When she asked him if he thought her milk was delicious, Steven had enough awareness to let a loud moan moan into her nipple in answer as he continued to suck away at her milk filled breasts. As she continued to move, Steven's rod only grew harder, if that was possible, and began to throb and pulse against Becca's sex. He could feel the warmth emanating from it, and before he was consciously aware of it, he began to lightly grind up against her, his shaft and head pressing hard and rubbing against her mound and the nub in her panties. Keeping one arm at her back to hold her tightly to him, he brought his right hand around to cup and hold the breast he was sucking from. As he continued to suckle her, he also began to lightly squeeze and massage the soft, warm globe in his hand as if kneading it would allow it to produce more milk, which it in fact did. As more milk flooded into his mouth, he moaned louder into her breast, sending more vibrations through her as his tongue picked up speed across her erect nipple and the grinding of his hips became more pronounced against hers.

The one thing she was most worried about was having Steven start to move against her as she was doing her best not to stimulate him so much while they were like this. Unfortunately, it seemed whether or not he intended it, he had started to get curious about this new sensation of having his manhood stimulated in such a way. As he started to grind up against her sex, he had also started to hold tighter to her, preventing her from really moving away as she had wanted. She squirmed and gasped softly as his member pressed up into her sex more through her panties, even grazing her clit at times. "M-Master..." She had tried to say something to stop him there, but an odd tingling sensation coursed through her body then, making her groan softly. She covered her mouth with one hand then, really knowing that things could progress rapidly at this point, and she couldn't afford to risk such a thing. Having him massage her breasts to give him more milk was not uncommon, but at this point, the act felt much more pleasing to Rebecca, who was even getting a little wet between her legs. It had been a long time since she had felt something like this in her life, but even if she wanted to act on it, she was sure she shouldn't do something right now with Steven. She cooed softly as he still suckled away at her nipples, sucking up as much milk as he could. "Ahh...M-Master...I don't wish to be rude, but we musn't waste too much time before we having our exercise. Please, have a little more and let us be on our way..."

Steven could hear that Becca was saying something, but he was too engrossed and overwhelmed by what he was experiencing and sensing at the moment to truly understand what she had said. He continued to ravenously suck at her teat, his sighs of content turning into moans and groans as his pleasure increased. He squeezed her breast with a bit more pressure, not enough to hurt her, but enough to increase the flow of delicious milk into his mouth as his tongue attacked her nipple. Hoping that her arms around his neck would be enough to keep her upright, Steven took a gamble and lowered the arm around her back to her lower back, just above her full, voluptuous cheeks. He then pulled her lower body even tighter against him and angling her hips directly towards his. This caused his hard shaft to push tightly against Becca's sex, allowing him to feel her hot, engorged lower lips wrap around either side of his rod. He felt the heat from her intensify, and he also began to notice the dampness of her loins on him. By this point, Steven's light grinding had become a pronounced rocking. He purposefully thrust his hips up against Becca's, pushing his manhood tighter and deeper against her womanhood and causing the shaft and head to rub between her engorged lips, against her moistening slit, and over her sensitive clit.

Steven must not have heard her, as he was showing no signs of slowing down at all. In fact, his grinding against her slit and his sucking at her nipple was getting rougher as well, getting some more little gasps and whimpers from Rebecca. And to make matters worse, her hips had started to buck a little against him, making his manhood push against her sex even more. "Oh no...his cock is so big and hot. If this keeps up...we might really..." Steven seemed to be well aware of this new sensation, and by lowering his grip on Rebecca and angling his hips, it was clear he instinctively knew what to do in a situation like this, but Rebecca hadn't even begun to properly explain it to him. She surely didn't want to start with a hands-on demonstration. "Nng...w-wait...Master..." She tried her best to stay as calm as she could, not wanting to do something she might end up regretting later. With her arms still wrapped around his head, she pulled him in, placing a gentle kiss at his forehead before she leaned in towards his ear. "M-Master...I don't wish to disturb you...but we still must be going out for our workout together. I still have to get changed, and it does take a little while..." Her voice was clearly shaky as she tried to keep her composure. She knew that this would happen eventually, but she would want to explain it properly to him before he thought to do something like this.

As Becca lowered her head to speak into his ear, Steven was brought back to his senses and became away of his actions. He opened his eyes and looked up at Becca as he slowed the rocking of his but kept her groin against him. He took one last suck of her nipples, letting the last of the milk down his throat before he pulled away. A few drops of milk lingered and dripped down his chin as well ass Becca's breast, and so he leaned in, licking the drop off her smooth, soft breast before finally giving her erect and glistening nipple a final flick of his tongue. "Sorry, Becca," he said as he leaned in and planted a few more soft, tender kisses upon her chest and breasts. "I get carried away sometimes." He looked up at her, still holding her body tightly against his as he smiled. "Thank you for you milk, Becca. I always appreciate it." He sat upright and tilted his face up towards her as he placed a hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a closing kiss, equally as deep and loving as the others, with his tongue entering her mouth and playing with hers.

Rebecca was just glad she was somehow able to get through to him, seeing how he was out of his little daze and taking his last few sucks of milk. Even while his hips had stopped, she could feel his member pressing up against her sex, so she did her best not to move too much then. She watched as he did pull away from her nipple, lapping up whatever milk had dribbled out still. Despite how sensitive she still was, she managed to somehow keep her voice down. "P-please don't concern yourself with it, Master. It was rude of me to interrupt." She allowed him to continue planting sweet kisses along her breasts, especially since he had calmed down. She was sure it might take a while for his erection to die down though. She groaned softly into the kiss as she felt his tongue slip inside her mouth, wrestling a little with her tongue. She could taste a bit of her own milk then. She let the kiss linger for a little while longer before she had to pull back for air. "Master, I've set aside your workout attire as well. Would you like me to fetch them for you? I do still have to change, so feel free to go ahead of me."

As Becca pulled away from him, Steven let a slight groan of disappointment out of his lips. Giving her lips a teasing and playful licked as he pulled back himself, he looked into her eyes and smiled. "it's alright, Becca. It was about time we ended this particular session anyway. Perhaps we can have another later?" He asked, almost pleadingly as wrapped his arms around her and stood up on his feet, placing her on the ground in front of him. He leaned in and gave her one last, quick peck on the lips before he pulled back, from her, his bare cock slipping out from under her skirt. He stretched up a bit, causing it to bounce in the air momentarily before he settled back down. "That would be nice, Becca. Could you get my clothes for me?" He reached out and held her chin between his thumb and finger as he looked her in the eyes. "We've known each other for so long. Surely you feel comfortable changing in front of me as well?" He asked hopefully with a smile.

Rebecca gave him a gentle smile in return. "Of course, Master. I don't mind letting you have a little more when we have the chance." At least she'd have plenty of time to maybe think of ways to avoid what had happened now. She would be lying if she said she hadn't been curious and wanted to go a little further, but there was only so much she could get away with here. It was already amazing she could have these intimate interactions with Steven and not be reprimanded for them. She gladly accepted the little peck he gave her, though she could see that his cock was still in fact erect, though Steven didn't seem all too ashamed. Hopefully he would have calmed down a little before they started on the workout routine. Before she could go to retrieve his clothes, she had been stopped, with him holding her chin there. She could see his eagerness and curiosity about her body, and she saw nothing wrong with it. They were even taking baths together, so changing shouldn't have been a problem. "Not at all, Master. I will stay here with you then." When she was permitted, she went to retrieve his workout clothes from the other side of the room, as well as her own workout clothes from her drawers nearby. Since they spent so much time together, having her clothes and belongings in here with him made things much more convenient. She set his clothes down on the bed near him, while she set hers aside as well. "I take it that you can dress yourself, Master?"

Steven was overjoyed when Becca said she would change in front of him. Though he had seen her completely nude on a daily basis in their baths together, he could never have enough, and so he smiled as she turned to take their respective exercise outfits out of the drawers. He continued to watch her as she light and gracefully moved about the room, her still bare breasts swaying and bouncing with each step she took. He smiled at her as she placed his clothes on the bed. "Yes, Becca. I can dress myself," he said with a smile as he leaned in to kiss her. "Though I wouldn't mind helping you dress." He smiled and giggle as he teased Becca. He then turned to to the piles of clothes, pushing his still erect manhood back into his underwear. He first pulled out the black shorts to put them on, followed, by a fitting gray t-shirt, and finally a set of dark gray socks that just came up to his ankles. As he dressed himself, he faced Becca and never took his eyes off of her, in fear that he may miss her getting dressed.

"Now, Master. I am perfectly able to dress myself, you know." She had gotten used to when Steven would tease her, though he certainly did not let up on her even after all this time. As for her outfit, it wasn't too different from Steven's, though there were some notable differences. Her top was a simple red tube top and short running shorts that really showed off her thick legs. Despite how complicated her maid outfit seemed, it was actually very simple to remove. She only needed to loosen a few strings around her back and she could let the whole outfit drop around her body to the ground. This left her naked except for her pure white underwear, which had a notable stain due to their little milking session. She had no reason to feel embarrassed since she already took her baths with him, but having him stare so intently at her body made her blush a little. It didn't take her much longer to slip into her tube top and pull her shorts over her underwear. She sure looked much different out of her maid's uniform, but she still did her best to carry about her usual grace. "Well then, shall we be one our way, Master?" she asked, holding her hand out for him to take. "Do try and go easy on me. You know I can't keep up that easily with you."

Back
Top Bottom