Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well I guess this is an apology and an announcement of an absence.

Angel216

Supernova
To all of my current roleplay partners, I apologize. I had a stroke of bad luck at work and my right hand, which I fractured a year ago, may be refractured because of an accident at work. So I apologize, I will keep roleplaying and replying but it may be slower because I only have one hand to type with. Not to mention it's my weaker and less dominant hand. So I am sorry , please bear with me and forgive me if I am slow at responding. Thanks.

Angel

Thanks Ruphhausin, ugh, it happens but it sucks and its painful. However, hopefully, I can get into the doctor's today and get it looked at to see if its really Refractured.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear your news and fingers crossed it's not broken again. That's not the fun kind of pain. Take all the time you need and let us know how you're doing!

Thank you Machiavelli. I pray that it's not either but the burning, throbbing pain that I feel all the way up to my elbow everytime I move it bears to argue. Can you imagine, having to do everything with one hand? mehhhhh, well tomorrow my follow up is at 2:00, so hopefully, it's not. I wished though that they had been able to get me in today, another restless night filled with burning, torturous pain here I come. :(

Back
Top Bottom