Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boxer (CLOSED)

Reika

Supernova
In the world of underground entertainment, there is a ring of dark and crooked men who are pleased by terrible things. The latest sensation is a woman who enters a ring and boxes with men who are able to rape her during or after the fight, is to fight adult men in order to keep their dicks out of her, and in order to live to see another day! So far she has dashed off four ferocious competitors, taking them down in different ways and making them regret ever having stepped foot inside with her! Ladies and gentlemen, Sabrina Leonic!!"

The many in attendance cheered for Sabrina, she was a piece of work, and good at kicking ass. As much as they would love to see her stuffed by pounds of man meat, it was neat seeing her knock fuckers out.

Re: Boxer (Atzura and Zombies Galore)

Conrad shouldered his way past a fat man with a fraying cigar and the bimbo in clingy dress that was pressed up against his side like a malignant growth. Maybe she thought that if she could metastasize enough money would form in cancerous tumors. Stranger things had happened. But that wasn't what this was about, Conrad decided before he tore his eyes away from the woman in the bubblegum pink dress; her date was giving him an eye and a man with shoes that expensive could make some unfortunate things happen. He turned his attention away to the thrust of the night's festivities, what he was here to see. A woman all but lounging in her corner of the ring, waiting to take on an upcoming opponent.

There had been a man who had been discretely looking for someone who knew how to fight. Maybe Severtson wasn't the first on people's lips, but he was at least the second, given his short, blazing career in west coast MMA. Back then there didn't need to be a dick to make a fight good--he just trained and trained, always managing a few extra pounds into a punch, a few hundredths of a second faster every time, all the way until his little habit reached the headlines. All downhill from there. He had bitterly argued that pill popping was America's choice past time, given how many people were doing it, versus something as boring as watching baseball. That had not gone over well.

He pressed up against the railing between the crowd and the ring, taking a room temperature glass of red wine. It mixed well with the tranquilizers he had taken before he showed to ease his shaking, downshifting Conrad into a more easy to get along with state. His eyes raked up and down the scantily clad woman in the ring, waiting to see how she would fair against her opponent before making his way to his potential employer. That was part of the reason he was here, after all.

Finally, her opponent entered, a muscular man which coffee colored skin. A total and absolute brute. His lips were plump and he wore black tights which allowed him much more leg movement than jeans would have. He was about 7 feet tall, the woman hardly 5 feet 8. He entered the ring, wearing black shinguards that also covered a part of his toes, and dim black eyes, decorated with tremendous bags under them. His hair was black and long, although the sides of his head were shaved to near skin. He had it tied back into a tail, and a large tattoo over his left shoulder of what appeared to be judgement scales.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Sabrina's challenger tonight is a former convict. As a member of the Tantrum Bulls Gang in Port Rich City, he was convicted of several felonies. His long list of troubled acts include the beating of several elderly, two of them to death and for what? Eighty-nine dollars. He was locked away after brutally raping at least six, ladies and gentlemen six girls all under the age of 14. We are dealing with a top-of-the-line... five-star criminal! Please welcome, Reymundo... "JUDGEMENT" Salvador!"

It was amazing how the crowds were never bothered while hearing what they criminals did. It was almost like boring statistics to them. Sabrina didn't exactly have the face of a woman who wanted to be there, however the announcer failed to say anything about her history.

"And your referee tonight is Marcus Stenbuck..."

The ref, wearing the black plain shirt stepped up, he was an actual former referee at another MMA league, the name sounded familiar. He mentioned some things to them, the tan monster standing tall over her like a wolf did his prey. A bell ring, and things got started.

Judgement took his time walking up to Sabrina and smiled widely. He reached for her head, his hand seemingly capable of being able to crush it like a grape. Sabrina quickly swayed and forced her right hand into his stomach, since his face was likely to hard to reach for. Salvador grunted, the woman had some power, and that brought him down to instinctively console his pain. That brought his face closer to her fist, and the woman, like a pouncing mountain lion, two fists of anger onto his face. Judgement stumbled back, recollecting himself quickly and screaming out in anger. There it became apparent that Judgement was also deaf, his grunting and speech reflected so. It was probably much easier beating people to death or raping 11 year old girls if you couldn't hear them screaming.

The big man's cry startled Sabrina, as he came like a juggernaut down the ring. Sabrina was tackled into one of the corners, trying to hold on for dear life. Judgement placed his left hand around her neck, pushing against the turnbuckle, and began to punch the woman's stomach. Sabrina cried out loudly with every painful shot, her body, although in great shape, could not handle those blows.

The crowd liked when she punched him, but they loved what he was doing to her now. Something about a beautiful woman crying out in pain, being hit like a man, and using all her strength to break free excited them. They couldn't care if she died, or was raped right there, the bloodier, the better. To them, the Grim Reaper was a friend and they loved when he came to visit. Judgement took hold of the back of her head and led her to the mat, kicking her face before she immediately reached up to cover herself, the sting was unbearable, and she feared a broken cheekbone. Judgement smiled and reached for Sabrina's panty, and as simple as that, they slid off. The woman's pussy, ass, completely revealed, and the crowd loved it. Like a monster, Judgement squatted over her, choking her with one hand while he pushed his fingers inside her with the other. She cried out in pain, the man's rough nature was only doing her damage, and she wasn't aroused at all, which made forceful entries that much more painful. Judgement smiled widely, saliva dribbling from his mouth onto her chest as he punched her stomach, and reached to open her legs, diving right inside and licking at her exposed pussy.

The fat man beside Conrad was the man who let him out of prison. Rimo Suke. He was a rich fat fuck who touched more pussy than a 24/7 gynocologist. He had everything a man could want in life besides washboard abs. He wanted Conrad to fight. If he could fight, and represent him, they could both make money, and eventually do whatever they wanted. Rimo was rich enough to buy almost any prisoner out of prison, and bride just about any authority available.

When Conrad saw the huge felon step onto the stage he shook his head. That seemed to him to be the kind of guy who knew his way around a prison brawl, knew enough to use his size to his advantage, his extra reach. The fighter grabbed an unfiltered cigarette from a pack on the inside jacket of his pocket. He had been trying to quit when he got in prison two and a half years ago, so he figured he would continue the process when he got out a week ago. Conrad felt that it was important for him to continue with old habits that would ingratiate him to a world removed from prison guards, shivs and sub par mattresses. One quick flick later and his Zippo had caught aflame, along with the cigarette.

He watched with detached interest while Judgment beat on Sabrina, using his size advantage, his reach. But he didn't see the familiar looking referee--maybe out of RISE, one of the championships that Conrad had blitzed through in his short time. RISE would make sense, he could connect a name with a face there. He was fairly certain Stenbuck had reffed a few of his own fights in the past. The ref would therefore know that this was nothing, that while Sabrina had technique, it was ridiculous to watch her go up against Judgment. For some reason the ex-con had faith that Sabrina would win, even as she was being used as the big killer's puppet, though it didn't necessarily look that good for her at the moment. Especially not after Judgment slammed her in the gut and then stuck his ugly mug between her legs to taste the most holy of holies.

How holy is something that's being auctioned off for blood? Conrad absently wandered, scratching the three days growth of stubble on his chin. He took a long drag off of the unfiltered cancer stuck, feeling the smoke settle in his lungs before he expunged it through his nose. If nothing else, Conrad's blank affect gave him the look of a dormant volcano when he smoked; calm and waiting to erupt. He shot a glance at the girl in the bubblegum pink dress' tits. Can't fault a man for looking when you know she's a whore was Conrad's rational for looking at Suke's pussy du jour. It could have been Conrad's roiling resentment of authority, too.

"So, I beat her up, then I fuck 'er, and that's how we make our money?" Conrad asked Rimo, clarifying to make sure he understood it right. "I could do it fuckin' drunk off my ass, half asleep if that big motherfucker can."

Rimo chuckled, "That's pretty much it. All of you fighters "belong" to some rich bastard someplace or another. You are my fighter. While you still have a debut pending, I want you to scope out the hottest of the hot. Sabrina hasn't mentioned her patron. We've also looked into it, and found no one. Someone with enough tech to keep out of our magnifying glasses has a shitload more than we do. We are sure he's not from the country, and that he may actually be a she." He watched as Judgment's slimed tongue cruised over Sabrina's cunt, the woman groaning out in humiliation and some pain from fingering. At least his saliva helped her lubricate slightly, which eased that specific hassle.

Sabrina's eyes opened slightly, taking a second to run a cursory glance over a section of the crowd to see if there was by any miracle, someone she might have known. Her eyes cruised by a set of faces, including Conrad's and Rimo's, then turned towards Judgment, who apparently approved of her taste as his ridiculously large prick was bulking through his tights. He dove in deeper, pushing his right hand to choke her further. That was his final mistake. Sabrina reached for his arm, and clamped it below her left underarm. She wrapped her legs around his neck, twisting and turning until her right shin was against his throat. Her left leg pressured and her right arm tried forcing his head down onto it, bringing about a very fatal and unorthodox choke. The crowd gasped as the big motherfucker immediately started to try and break free, the woman's clutch on him a tight one. His eyes widened as he tried pulling his arm back, but the more he moved, the harder she pressed against this Adam's apple.

Stenbuck rushed over and tried to see if the big man would tap out, or yell that he quits. Stenbuck didn't know that Salvador was deaf, he figured his moaning and groaning was all in character, to help intimidate and confuse his opponents. Judgment was not aware of how to quit. He didn't know about tapping out, he didn't know how to say "I QUIT" or "I GIVE UP." His eyes began to bulge out, the man's saliva was thick and continuously falling from his mouth onto her body. She was so angry, and wasn't going to stop, it was easy to see that in the hard stare she developed while looking at the choking man. Finally, Judgment was giving in, his eyes started to glass about, his grunting silenced, before a huge eruption of strength, his last attempt at breaking, and then again, falling to her submission, circulation of blood and oxygen was cut, his brain was in disarray, his last image was that of her face, doing everything she could to end his life. Judgment fell over, Sabrina still latched on like a parasite, and she applied pressure furthermore. Stenbuck finally called for the bell and Sabrina released him perhaps ten seconds after. The crowd was speechless, but quickly got into a hard cheer as Sabrina reached for her underwear and helped herself put them on. She held onto the ropes and rolled out, holding onto her face, pain kicking in after the hard contact it endured. Then it happened, Stenbuck panicked. He was trying to help Salvador up when he realized the man had nothing left at all. It felt like lifting an elephant from the ground, he was not breathing and had no pulse, she killed him. Seeing the referee panic meant one thing, someone had finally been killed in a fight. Sabrina turned around after the crowed roared harder than ever. She knew what had happened, and wished for it to have been otherwise. She turned away, tossing her gloves into the crowd, she wanted nothing to do with gloves which helped her kill a man.

Conrad watched the display in front of him largely expressionlessly. He counted off the seconds that Sabrina choked the big bastard, coming to a similar conclusion Stenbuck did about the same time he did. Judgment was dead and the chick who killed him was standing up there in the ring and shimmied her beautiful ass into her purple panties, the hard stare about all that gave away she had just killed a man. He had figured that the con must have been some sort out of idiot for putting himself in that position, getting his head in between a woman's thighs without getting her pinned or otherwise restrained. Fool. But this Leonic lady? She might even present a challenge.

The fighter breathed out a cloud of smoke as her gloves sailed past his head and into a drunk woman's waiting hands. She had been one of the ones who swayed and screamed and clapped at seeing the big Latino die, like it was all some fun fucking joke. Like it was summer camp, they were twelve and Sabrina had just beat an asshole at four square. Conrad turned to the fat man, Rimo Suke, "So what you're telling me is that you know this bitch who don't smile, her manager is a foreigner. And that's all you know. So, tell me, what the fuck kinda crackerjack team you got that lets you know they're certain her patron is either male or female."

What a fucking puke, Conrad thought, shaking his head. This was the kind of person who didn't deserve to be wealthy, the kind of person with their head apparently rammed completely up their own ass. But it was good money. "Oh, and who all around here's a bookie? I got some bets I wanna place on myself."

Rimo laughed, "Your tiny little brain can't even begin to comprehend these things, kid. Keep your dick out of your ass and your mouth shut. Trust me, that makes it very hard to fuck yourself. You're not betting shit either. I got you a small little apartment, I keep you fed and I'll pay for your equipment. Don't fucking bet on yourself you ungrateful shitface." Shitface. Probably the best collection of english that would describe Rimo. However, all that green in his pocket spoke a different language.

Rimo however knew better than to piss off his future star. He shoved the bitch that was latched onto him towards Conrad. "The show's over here kid. Take Tiffany here home with you. I'm tired of knocking that cunt anyhow. Her mom's the real treasure. So I'll share those lovely tits with you."

The woman was surprised at his sudden push, and instinctively gripped onto Conrad's shoulder, immediately uncomfortable, perhaps.

Rimo bit down on a cigar and smirked. "Do you still have the keyes to that piece of shit car I left you?" The car was actually an expensive, desired, and about as beautiful as this "Tiffany." "Take that with you too, have a bit of fun, but don't forget this bitch... Sabrina. You're likely going to have to put holes in her." He said, turning his back and walking away, his ugly figure vanishing giving the air a better scent.

Conrad reached around Tiffany's waist when she fell onto his shoulder, holding her to him. His face was largely impassive through Suke's little speech, though his thoughts were going at a million miles an hour, most of them centered around exactly what he would use his current employer's lower intestines for once he got the chance. The beetle browed fighter blew out a large cloud of smoke once his patron turned and left before dropping it to the ground and stomping it out with his heel. "Come on, Tiffany, you and me are gonna have a good time tonight."

His hand closed around Tiffany's and led her out of the rather impressive home the match was being bought in. "Hey, Tiffany, you know what fucking pisses me off? These arrogant, rich motherfuckers who are constantly thumbing their nose at the rest of fucking society. I get nabbed for possession of a few thousand pills that weren't prescribed to me and I get sent to prison for five fuckin' years. Some asshole with his net worth over a million gets to host a boxing show where the main fucking draw is a hot bitch gettin' raped. Not to fucking mention, and I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth neither, but that fucking Suke puke buying my way outta prison." He shot the woman a sidelong glance mid rant, eyes skating along her tight waist and enormous breasts. At least that Suke puke knew how to pick 'em. "People talk about the land of freedom and justice; fuck that. It's a great justice system when you can afford to pay someone to wash your balls."

By the time he had finished enumerating the variety of reasons he just could not stand rich people they were at the sleek red sports car Suke had supplied him with. Sure he got to ride in style, but it was like Immortal Technique said, better to be rich and guilty than poor and innocent. He unlocked the passenger side door for the blond and took off for the apartment Suke had so generously provided. "Tiff, how'd you get hooked up with Suke? And that comment about your mother--was he for real?"

Tiffany gripped onto his hand tightly without a word. She hated doing what she had to do, but sucking the oils from Rimo's cheeks meant she could have anything she wanted except to note have to suck his cheese covered dick whenever the fat fuck got the itch. She listened to him complain and rant, feeling for the most part, in compliance with him. "My feet are killing me..." She said in a low tone of voice, it was nice to know that she did in fact talk. For a moment, it seemed like Rimo was fucking a deaf girl, which was genius.

She got into the car and removed her glasses, the house was well illuminated, but now outside, the darkening skies gave her no reason to wear them. "If you have the money, you have God by your side." She said, taking a look around the impressive Eruo-import. "These are tough to find around here. Rimo must like you." She laid her head back onto the seat, the woman obviously troubled dispite her must-have bubbly nature around the fat fucker. "How did I get dragged into this? It's very simple. My father was a rich man, but a bit of a philanthropist. He gave a lot of money to charities, churches, schools, disaster victims, you know, the whole nine yards... one day his company took a big hit when one of his trusted advisors was caught check kiting worldwide. My father was put into a deep hole... and he turned to his believed friend Rimo Suke, who was in fact, not completley hideous at that time, for money loans. Rimo helped him, but my father couldn't pay him back. Rimo then told my father, these words exactly, Keep your house, the money, and I'll buy you diner tonight at your favorite place... however, your daughter looks like she's going to have some nice tits in the next few years, so I need her to make money for me. My father immediately refused. Rimo then tossed in more money, and asked for my mother too. For some reason, probably blinded by green, my dad said ok. And here I am, fucked. Literally probably in a few minutes..."

"I'm not going to lie, Tiff, I will fuck you," he admitted, after listening to Tiff's long spun story. That seemed to fit the puke in question the T, especially about buying a man's own wife and daughter off of him. Of course, the man in question couldn't be that great either, so the blond woman was likely fucked from the get go. Conrad quickly found his way to his new apartment building, a veritable skyscraper with what looked like a killer view of the city. Definitely expensive--he had remembered hearing Suke mentioning being a partner in the builder or something. Most likely a silent partner.

He drove into the underground parking lot and lead Tiffany out into the lobby where he punched a button for the elevator. The doors immediately opened and he stepped in, gently pulling his toy for the night in after him. They were soon on the twenty-sixth floor and those doors silently opened, revealing a hallway with the most ornate filigree. He lead her down to the end to his apartment which was by anyone's standards palatial. Already fully furnished with food and wine.

"Strip down, beautiful. I've just gotten out of prison and you will have been the first ass I've tapped in a couple years." He snapped his fingers and stripped off his clothing as he walked to the kitchen, revealing a body toned and muscular, with vicious scars across his chest and stomach to match the one on his face. He pulled out a bottle of wine and popped open the cork. As classy as the trailer he was born in Conrad took a gulp off of the red wine, "Get over here. Take a drink." He moved the bottle expressively and the pendulous length framed between his muscular thighs swung as well. It turned out Conrad was nearly as well endowed as Judgment had been.

Tiffany looked away when he mentioned that he would fuck her. She somehow knew that, but at the same time, didn't want to hear it. She swallowed and entered the room with him, marvelling at the sights inside. "Look... I know Rimo said that I had to entertain you, but... I've been standing all day, I..." She paused and looked towards him getting undressed, he seemed to already be a man of few words when it came to service.

Conrad did feel a bit of a pang there. But at the same time, he had been stuck in a hole with thousands of other scum bags in an over crowded state penitentiary for intent to distribute. He didn't want to distribute--he just got a bulk deal from his supplier and thought, Why the fuck not? He had not seen a woman in person for well over a year because nobody ever came to visit. When his lawyer did, they put him in a locked, private room. At the same time, he was perpetuating oppression, but she was still there to entertain. "Gah. You know what? Take a load off. Here's the deal, I'll put my clothes back on, but if you're to entertain me, I want to see you naked. I haven't seen a woman in the flesh, not to mention a beautiful woman, in so long. I'll pour you a glass of wine, see if there's some music around here."

With that he walked back into his boxers and pants, going so far as to put his shirt back on, leaving him barefoot but otherwise fully clothed. There was apparently more wine, given the way he pulled out two more bottles, one red and another white and put them on the table next to a glass. Conrad was busy clutching his bottle, glad to finally be free.

Tiffany expected a slap, a power-scream, a violent grab or a forced cock-sucking. That's what she was used to, it was strange to be told to take a load off. It was almost wrong for him to have not done exactly as Rimo announced. She closed her eyes, obvious relief coming from her lips. "Thank you..." She mumbled, then hearing him talking about seeing her naked. She turned to the side with a short smile, "If you must, then fine. Can we have some wine first?"

"Yes. Sounds like a great plan. There's a bottle opener in one of the drawers in the kitchen, so pore yourself a glass. I pulled out a red and a white, and I'm pretty sure they're expensive. I'm gonna see about music." Conrad wound his way around the apartment until he came across a laptop. He opened it up and found an opened .pdf file, quickly skimmed through it, leaned his had back and roared out laughter. Suke may be a fuckin' puke but at least he's a good fucking host.

He spent a few minutes going onto the internet, downloaded a torrent program and set to grabbing music. He chose something fun, Goldfrapp, to take the edge off. Maybe grab a vicodin to get a real good buzz on--but then he decided against it. Shook the thought out of his mind. Might not be a good idea. He started playing the music on the computer only to hear it boom out of speakers on the ceiling and mounted on the walls he hadn't noticed before. "Too cool, too cool," he muttered, enjoying the new toys.

Tiffany poured a glass of wine for herself, finally, even for two minutes, feeling like a somewhat free woman. Conrad was not a bad looking guy, on the contrary, he was gorgeous. A handsome man with the nearly perfect demi-god body. His scars were somewhat hard to look at, but Tiffany liked a man who had his scratches from past experiences. His cock was also impressive to say the least, she felt herself gasping lightly when she saw it. Recently the only dick she had seen was Rimo's, and the man wasn't short dicked at all, but it just wasn't quite as well-endowed as her current, client, so to speak.

"Wow, this sound system's pretty impressive huh?" She said, taking her glass and waving it lightly. "Can I tell you something though? I'm surprised you walked away from me. You almost made me feel unimportant... secondary. Well, a deal's a deal. After we drink, I'll strip down. I think it's a bad idea. Dicks tend to end up in or between certain places, especially when I'm naked."

"We'll see what happens," Conrad replied evenly. He sat down on a crimson red couch with a glass coffee table in front of it, sprawling out. He motioned to an identical couch across from him, "Sit down, sit down. I'm not trying to make you feel unimportant or anything, but if you want to sit down and take a break, take a break. Have some wine."

It wasn't as though he didn't want to see her naked. He was very much looking forward to that. It wasn't as though he didn't want to fuck her either, because he was very much looking forward to that. He just figured it may as well be done easily with a bit of wine, watching a beautiful naked woman, having a pleasant conversation.

Tiffany slowly moved over towards him and instead sat beside him. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Who am I kidding, in this fucked up life I'm living, you're clearly the nicest guy, giving me a second to cool myself, have a drink, and at least enjoy looking at the room a moment and listen to music. I appreciate it. But I know what it's here I'm for, I don't want you reporting back to Rimo that I didn't do what you wanted. So... let's just get this over with if it's okay with you..." She said, taking the glass and drinking all the wine rather quickly. "Thanks for the wine, someday, somehow, I'll repay you for being so good to me..."

Well, Tiffany certainly did cut to the quick. "How about you pour yourself another glass of wine after you strip down. And sit on that other couch. I want to look at you for awhile. I want to appreciate your beauty." He made a shooing motion with his hand. "But undress before you walk away to the couch--I'd love to see you walk away."

He took another pull off the wine bottle in hand, one of his hands lazily resting on the back of the couch. "Go on now, Tiff, you're beautiful."

Tiffany was almost interrupted when he told her to ease the pace. She again closed her eyes and smiled, as if pleasantly surprised, which she was. She hoped he wasn't trying for something romantic, calling her beautiful and treating her like somewhat of a woman were easy ways to get there, she was also a light drinker, making her an easy victim. She slowly stood up and raised her arms over her head, bringing them back down slowly, touching over her neck, chest and stomach. "You sure know how to make a woman feel strange Conrad. If I can call you on a first name basis..." She said, removing the small pink dress she was wearing. She wore a unique necklace which almost resembled a leash, the thick silver chain travelled between her large breasts, held together by a silver ring. She looked at him as some of her hair covered one of her eyes, clients seemed to like the dirty slut-whore look on her. She slowly bent her knees while swaying her hips from side to side, and around, keeping her eyes either on her body, or on his eyes. She undid one shoulder, and then the next, slowly pushing her dress down, shuddering herself out of it, her foot kicking the tiny dress towards him. "There, content?" She said, slowly giving him one slow turn, there was nothing visably wrong with this girl, nothing at all. "I'm going to get more wine if it's okay with you then."

The goal wasn't romance. Conrad had decided he wanted to toy with her a little bit, let her get comfortable with him. Which, apparently, she was quickly doing. "Feel free to get more wine and to call me Conrad. How about you walk away slowly and when you've poured yourself some wine come on back and sit on that couch." He paused for a moment, letting his eyes skitter up and down her body, "When you're over there, do something sexy for me. Play with yourself a little bit. Imagine your hand was mine."

Tiffany was catching up quickly. Rimo told him to fuck her, not have her play around as his puppy. However, she was willing to go for this, it was new, and kind of nice compared to just having a dick shoved in your ass. She turned and walked away slowly, she got to the counter where she quietly poured herself more wine. She downed that quickly as well. She bent over the counter, and reached back for her ass with one of her hands, grabbing and slapping what she could. She turned, pushing her breasts together, and running her hands down to her hips, later preparing herself another glass, and walking back, sitting across from him. She crossed her legs, and took another sip. Licking her fingertips and opening her legs widely, she slowly traced over the short hairs on her pussy, and against her pink flesh, her eyes narrowing as she winced quietly, looking at him as she did so.

Tiffany looked to be quite the sexy little lush, considering how quickly she was downing her wine. It was amazing to watch her walk with that leash hanging between her pendulous tits, her bright pink pussy open and begging for his intercession. Conrad was going hard watch the woman touch herself, that fact obvious against his pants. "You may have noticed--my dick's a little big. You should prepare yourself for me." That was the most forthright way of saying it, "Get yourself wet for me."

That was more the kind of speech Tiffany was used to. Get yourself wet for me was easy for her to do. Back to routine, back to being the filthy whore and private cock-sucker of Rimo's. Hell, she got to buy what she wanted, she got to wear whatever she desired, and occassionally, she'd get to fuck guys who look ten times better than Rimo.

She looked down and slowly started to finger herself. Luckily she had a decent visual, and not some fat lard ass to try and get herself wet for. "Something tells me you're not going to wear a cap, are you Mister Conrad?" She asked, closing her eyes as her fingers picked up pace, she usually got wet pretty quickly, surprisingly enough, Tiffany thinking about Tiffiany fingering herself was enough to get her wet. So in front of a mirror, Tiffany could make herself cum in her own image. A bit odd, but definitely better than having a hard time getting wet.

"Mm, no. I think I'm going to stick my dick in as many of your holes as possible," Conrad commented wryly. He was enjoying this immensely so he took his time to strip off his shirt and pants, then pulling off his underwear to reveal that inflamed prick. If nothing else it was obvious Conrad was getting off on the idea of fucking Tiffany. "If I was going to fuck you in the ass, would you prefer if I started there?"

Tiffany licked her fingertips, this time lifting one of her legs up, her fingers touching around her tight, small asshole. "Once you go there, the trip to the pussy's over. You're not supposed to stick it back in the cunt after it's had some ass." She mumbled, her fingertips spreading her small, yet somewhat stretchy hole. "You can most definitely finish there... I'm not really afraid of a dick in the ass. I'll do whatever you want so long as you follow that one rule."

Back
Top Bottom