Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Kallien groaned softly as she felt the scorching heat fill her, splashing against her cervix as she too came. Her body trembled as she clung to him, womb spasming to take his seed deep into its fertile walls. She panted softly, a fine sheen of sweat covering her relaxed body. "Nnngh Master. It's so hot." She whispered raggedly, nibbling and kissing his sweaty neck as he jerked within her still.

Corlis enjoyed her soft lips moving all over his flesh. She felt so good around his cock and he loved hearing her words as he filled her up. His hands held her frame to him while her hands locked around his hardened back. Slowly he pushed against her till she was on her back. He wanted his seed to settled deep inside of her body and smiled as she continued kissing all over his flesh.

"You are learning quite fast Kallien." He admitted to her whiles his hands rubbed over her sweaty nipples and chest. Kissing one nipple he rubbed her stomach some more before he leaned up again and bit down on her neck leaving a red imprint while his body rubbed against her. "I thought for sure you would want the Master to finish you off with his tongue." He said as he kissed her softly, she seemed to know her duty and had put their joined pleasure before her own. A rare talent.

The slave woman welcomed his weight atop her as she nibbled his ear. "I could not wait any longer. I needed to feel you stretch me." She whispered, using her inner muscles to squeezed his softening cock teasingly. His hands felt wonderful on her generous breasts, rough fingers and palms dragging over her tender skin. She kissed all over his neck and jaw before finally kissing his lips, the only soft part of him. Her tongue teased along the swell of flesh before she bit down, hard enough to sting a bit but otherwise cause no harm.

The Legionary of the Red Empire smiles down at her. Her tender squeezes and soft moans make him feel a certain euphoric floating effect and he squeezes her mounds feeling every little shiver of her flesh as she kisses him. When her head arcs up and kisses his lips in a slow passionate embrace he remains there enjoying the touch of her softness. Then as her tongue laps across he suddenly feels a little kick from her teeth.

The note of pain travels through his body and his hand involuntarily squeezes her breast before he looks at her. A hunter's grin forms on his features and he kisses her back pushing her back down to the bed before he gives back the gesture she had on her own lips while his foot rubs slowly against hers in a comforting gesture as he remains partially on top of her.

"You are mine Kallie..." He says softly but sternly as he kisses her once more.

Kallien smiled, feeling his teeth bruise her own tender lip. She ran her tongue over the sting. "Always...Master Corlis." She replied softly, looking up into his eyes. "Should we get ready for the celebration?" She asked, massaging his shoulders and kissing on his neck. "Or should we go for one more round...you know...just to be sure we give the Empire more sons." She grinned, giggling.

Corlis barely heard her words as he watched her tongue gently glide over her pouty lips. When her hands rest on his shoulders and she kissed his flesh he wanted nothing more than to pull the red covers over their bodies and couple once more with the beautiful creature below him.

His hand groped her breast idly and his finger occasionally stroked the pink nipple as he felt her warmth continuing to hold his cock inside of her as they rested together. She was a goddess, and yet she came from wild stock. People who had been away from the Empire's guiding light for years and now there she lay with her arms around him. The legionary thought it felt peculiar in away, one part of humanity brought back into the fold.

Leaning in he held her face and kissed her lips again and then her cheek and down to her neck before his eyes looked at her.

"Which would you prefer Kallie?" He asked simply. They had plenty of time for the servants to come prepare them and with her warm body rubbing against his he had no great pull of directoin when it came to leaving that bed.

She groaned softly as his lips touched her neck. Her hands went to gently tug at his short hair. "Whatever you wish we do love." She nibbled his lip gently and lovingly. "How long do we have til the celebration?" Her hands went down and squeezed his muscled backside, nails digging in lightly as she rocked against him.

Corlis smiled to her as she continued to lavish attention on him with her hands, her lips, her entire body. The corners of his lips tightened even more as her fingers experimentally took in his back and started to latch onto him almost possessively as she made gentle motions against his body that did little to quiet his rekindled lust.

The legionary looked over to a time unit at the edge of the bed. "It will take place in about an hour and thirty units. It should take roughly half an hour for us to get cleaned and prepared, much like you were the first time. The celebrations are known to become quite excessive in all manner of pleasures and other gifts." He said and he looked over her face as her dark hair laid spread out over the pillows.

"It's possible that other soldiers will request your company given you and others shall be shown off as the glories of our conquest." He said simply, almost curious to know how she would react to his words.

"My company?" She asked softly, still naive to the ways of the Imperials save for Corlis. She brushed some sweaty hair from her face, looking up at him. She did not like the idea of being shared, especially if Corlis wasn't involved.

"I will be with you of course." He told her as he looked at him with a note of concern. "But it has been tradition that squadmates share in the glory, part of building unity after a battle." Corlis told her as his hand slowly moved over her chin and then body. He would have to make it through this one night, this one chance where others could touch her and then he'd be done with it. Truth enough he didn't like it much more then she likely did.

"It will only be for tonight." He told her, feeling his body heat up with hers and his cock harden as it remained lodged inside of her.

She frowned softly. "Promise you'll protect me?" She spoke softly, a bit fearful of what would take place. She felt him harden inside of her and moaned softly. "May I ride you Master?" She leaned up, kissing his neck and sweaty chest, almost lovingly as her hands traveled his muscled back, tracing every dip and plane in the thick slabs of flesh and skin. She ran one slender hand over his stubbled cherk, loving the feel of his whiskers against her soft skin.

Corlis watched her, enjoying her hand on his cheek and his fingers reached up to hold her gentle fingers. "I will always make sure that no harm should come to you, or your body. You are mine." He said enjoying the feel of her other hand moving through his body. "And you may ride me, though eventually I may ride you in turn." He said and smiled up at her while she continued undulating against his form.

He would have to observe certain rules but he would make sure that he kept her safe from any unruly partners. "You may already carry my child. It is not in my heart to let you come to any pain."

Kallien smiled, taking his much larger hands in hers and placing them over the gentle swell of her belly, just below her navel. "I know you will protect me from harm. For your child." She spoke softly, rolling her hips in slow deliberate motions. Her hair flowed over her breasts, swaying gently as she moved over him. "Tell me Master Corlis, do Imperial women nurse their children or use a bottle?" Her people only nursed, bottles were unheard of unless the babe's mother perished in childbirth.

Corlis smiled as her hands placed his on her smooth belly and he thought of how she would look, heavy with his child as he took her from behind. He groaned softly as she continued to move her body against him, bringing his cock harder till it's full capacity as she moved up and down on top of his sweaty body while her hair swayed softly in the darkness of the room.

"It depends on preference for most. Some use mechanical assistants as caretakers if they are too busy. Others use their natural ability to bring up the children or use a bottle. The care of a child generally falls to the mother to chose as she will do." He told her as his hands reached up and squeezed her ass gently before his other hand moved up and slapped her breast lightly as she continued to roll on top of him.

"Would you mind if I raised them as my people did?" She asked softly, placing her hand over his and squeezing gently as she rode him at an easy pace. Her other hand grabbed his and she held into him as she moved her body over his to bring them both pleasure. Soft panting moans would leave her lips when his cock would brush against her sensitive walls that he had stretched to fit only him.

Corlis looked at her, enjoying her touch while her body moved and weaved on top of his. Her soft moans were so different from the clash of battle that he only focused on her and drowned out all other distractions as her juices rolled down over his flesh while he squeezed her breasts harder.

"How do your people raise children?" He asked her quietly in between a growing melody of groans while her sweet hips rolled and bobbed on top of his body.

She panted softly, sweat coating her body as her movements began losing their rhythm. "With love. No mechanical caretakers and such. We nurture our children and prize them. They are our most precious thing." She replied, hoping he wouldn't be a cruel father. She highly doubted he would be however, because of the way he acted with her.

Corlis looked up at her and his fingers moved down from her heaving breasts and held her hips as she continued to move on top of him. He could feel her inner muscles clenching on top of him as she spoke. Grunting in pleasure his hands gripped her flesh and then rolled her onto her back.

Moving down over her damp flesh his lips nuzzled her neck and then bit down on her shoulder before he looked up to her.

"Until they begin their service to the Empire we are free to do with them as we will..." He said and then claimed her lips once more. His own movements had become more forceful as well, without the steady drive that he had adopted as her hips had moved. His lust billowed through him as he felt her wet flesh rubbing against his, knowing soon enough he would fill up her body with his seed once more.

She gasped softly as he rolled them over, pinning her beneath him. "Fill me my Master." She purred, writhing against him as an orgasm washed over her sweaty body suddenly. Loud panting moans left her lips as her walls milked his cock for the seed that would take root in her ripe and fertile womb. "Fill me so that should I get taken by another tonight they shall know I belong only to you!" She groaned, mouth open wide as she fought for breath.

Corlis doubted he would let any other legionary or soldier cum inside his slave but he was satisfied hearing her breath words all the same. His mouth covered hers as she moaned out in sexual bliss. The Imperial's tongue pushed inward wrestling hers around in the warm confine of her mouth as his hips slammed down against her shifting pelvis.

Finally he groaned out into her lips as his tongue moved with her own and his balls ground against her body as he claimed her. In a hot torrent his seed poured out into her womb as his cock penetrated deep in a quartet of hammering thrusts. Finally his lips fell from hers slowly while his cock was covered in the warming embrace of their combined juices.

"They may play and fuck you but they will no better then to put their seed inside of your cunt. That belongs to me and me alone." He told her as he licked her neck slowly and then kissed her cheek as his fingers linked with her own.

Kallien panted softly, feeling her womb swell with his seed as her orgasm let her cervix dialate a bit to take his semen inside. She clung to him, brushing at his sweaty hair. "I do not like the idea of being taken by someone other than you but I will not fight against it. I do not wish to embarrass you again." She said, stretching beneath him and looking over at the time unit on the bedside table. "Perhaps we should start getting ready yes?"

Corlis nodded as his hand reached over and stroked her face. He kissed her lips once more and felt that perhaps he would order the others to merely fuck her mouth and only that but they wouldn't see her in the same way as he did. She displayed strength to ensure she didn't harm his prestige and after he pulled out and watched some of his cum leak out of her like a white waterfall his hand stroked her stomach as he kissed her again.

"Very well." He told her and pressed a button on the nightstand to alert the attendants. Four half clad women arrived in their red robes and slowly ushered the two out. Two went with Corlis while the other two went with Kallie and immediately took them to the same room the slave had been prepared in. They were washed scrubbed and cleaned and prepared for the festival. Corlis was dressed in a black jacket and pants with red shirt ensemble while Kallie was given a lovely but loose flowing robe gown that was low cut in front and the back was formed by two pieces connecting at her lower back to show off a high level of skin.

The attendant who had cleaned her nails and applied her makeup smiled and kissed Kallie lightly on the cheek. "Would the mistress like another boost of divinity like she had before meeting the master?" The girl asked Kallie.

Kallie groaned softly as he pulled from her, feeling the gush of warm cum sluice down onto the bed below her rear. She smiled softly. "I will do as you wish Master Corlis." She said softly as she saw the almost uncertain look on his face at what she had said.

She sat up when he pressed the button and followed her two attendants out. The whole time they washed and cleasned her, her eyes stayed on her Lord and Master.
She ran her hands of the gown once they had dressed her, admiring the feel of the fabric on her skin.

A soft smile formed when the attendant kissed her cheek and asked her the question. She furrowed her brow in confusion at her meaning. "Pardon?"

The attendant smiled towards Kallien as her hand moved over the smooth skin of her new mistress and her eyes moved towards her master as well.

"When you first met the master we gave you a shot of a special mixture known as Divinity. It's a rather potent combination to enhance lust and... the pleasure of carnal acts." The attendant said as she leaned in close to Kallien and breathed softly across her neck.

"I only thought it might help you through the night as it has for others who wish to lose themselves during the festival." The girl spoke, potentially from her own knowledge.

Kallie blushed softly. She had not known they had drugged her before she had met Corlis. The girl's breath across her neck had her shivering. "Oh. Um of course, if my Master will have some as well." She replied, looking to him. She had to admit she was a tad hurt that he had them drug her before he even met her so she would be more...compliant to his attentions.

Back
Top Bottom