Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Corlis chuckle for a moment seemingly forgetting the minor detail. He figured she would have fetched a bath after she had woken up. He nodded to her and then after placing the dress back in the closet he guided her to a door off from the bedchamber. The walls were black and red marble from the planet Etra. A large sink capable of fitting three comfortably was nestled into a corner and shower heads were nestled to each side of it.

Most Imperials used baths over showers finding it was a very worthwhile leisurely activity that allowed the mind to relax. There were a number of different lotions and shampos in the bathroom though Corlis had never bothered much with them. He was a simple man in that regard who used a simple non scent shampoo and deodorant. A soldier wasn't the type to dose himself in perfume for occasions.

Turning back to the door he told his servant to gather up some suitable undergarments and then he looked back to Kallie and bowed politely.

"If you need anything just shout and I'll return." He said and turned back towards the door slowly.

Kallien looked around the washroom in awe. While her people had bathing chambers it was never anything like the one she beheld now. Her slender fingers slid over the cool marble as they walked, slowly tracing the pattern in the marble. She looked at the large tub and many showerheads, her mind trying to figure out how they were turned on. Slowly, she untied the robe and let it slip from her lithe body as she stood with her back to him. "Would you like a bath also, Master Corlis?" She questioned, looking over her shoulder as she bent to turn on the faucet, adjusting the temp until it was quite warm and adding a good amount of scented oils and bubbles.

Corlis paused, his hand nearly on the door. He had not thought to join her given it was considered a slightly sacred thing to bathe alone. But as he turned back and saw her bare shoulders and thick hair falling against her back he paused and saw her looking back at him as she leaned down and turned on the water. Soon the large bath was full and smelled wonderful compared to the battlefields he had been frequenting of late.

"I suppose I would be foolish to pass the opportunity to spend time with m treasure." He said and he undid the buttons of his uniform jacket. With practiced regimented movements he removed each article of clothing and folded them on the sink. Now as free of clothes as she was he moved forward and placed his arms on her shoulders to rub gently before he moved them forward to caress her breasts for a moment as he kissed her neck.

"You do have such appeal without your clothes on." He whispered and then helped her into the water. After he joined with her placing one foot into the nice temperate waters before his other followed and his lower body disappeared under the water and he smiled at Kallie taking in the fine creative mixture that she had created for them to relax in.

The young woman smiled as he undressed, her eyes taking in every detail of his sculpted torso. She watched as he folded each piece of clothing just so and carefully stacked them on the counter.

A soft sigh left her lips as his big, calloused hands rubbed at her tender breasts. With his help she stepped into the bath and sank down in the warm, fragrant water. It covered up to just below her upturned rose pink nipples.

A smile graced her lips as she watched the mighty soldier sink down into the water with a soft groan. Slowly, she moved forward and wet his chest before squirting a bit of soap into her palm and soaping up his broad, muscled chest. Her slender fingers played with his hard, flat nipples as she washed him much like the attendants had done her in her first bath on ship.

Corlis watched her with barely concealed eagerness as she slinked forward in the bath. Her form was largely sunk under water but enough of her figure remained above to tease him as the water lapped at her nipples and the curve of her breasts as she moved.

He straightened up slightly but remained at his post when he felt her fingers playing over his rough skin and his own nipples as she washed his chest. His hands remained under the water and moved forward to rub her hips slowly as she cleaned his hard muscular figure with her soft touch.

"I can see this as not being easy Kallie but I shall do my most to keep you safe and seen to under my care." He said trying not to sound soft on her but more to underline that he would not abuse her as some others might. He chose his words carefully knowing he had to remain firm as the example set by other officers had taught him.

Kallie cupped her hands together and scooped up some of the water before letting it trickle down onto his skin, washing it clean of the soap. She listened intently as he spoke those soft words and nodded. "You are more kind than I imagined. And I thank you for that. I only hope to please and serve you well as my station requires." She whispered, eyes focused on her task of washing and rinsing his smooth skin. "You spoke earlier of me becoming a mother to new Imperials. Is that also part of my service to you?"

Corlis enjoyed her cleaning of his body before she continued, washing his shoulders and his back as she remained close to him. Every now and again he felt her hard nipples rubbing against his wet flesh as she would reach over and rub here and there.

He nodded when she asked about mothering new Imperials.

"Yes very much so. The Empire is always looking for new sons." He said as his hand rubbed her hips and the other cupped her breast and squeezed gently just below the surface of the soapy water.

"You will go through a health screening of course. But once you are cleared as healthy and fertile and with enough appropriate genetic markers than any children I plant within you will be given full status as Veritae. It means half citizen." He said as he watched her.

"They will be brought to an academy at ten and serve in the military after they are trained till sixteen." He told her and then moved his hand from her hip and rubbed his wet fingers over her neck.

"And of course by then it's entirely possible if the courts permit it that you yourself may join us as a Auxilatorsk. It means battlewife and gives you priveldge beyond a common slave."

Kallien moved so she was straddling his lap, his flaccid cock pressed against her pubic mound as she rinsed his shoulders and back.

She leaned into his touch, almost craving it as he answered her question. "But what if we have daughters? What would become of them?" She questioned, using a cloth to gently wash his neck and jaw.

Her movements ceased as she leaned in and kissed his damp neck and ear, nibbling the lobe. "Would the pregnancy be any different than my kind?"

Corlis smiled as she moved closer. His cock rested against her sex for the moment but as her body rubbed against his he could already feel blood begin to flow to his extremity as their bodies touched. He gave a small sigh as her body leaned in closer. Her words helped give him that much more knowledge about her.

"If we have daughters it shall be much the same. But they shall be schooled differently and will become members of the Tempi Auxilati, a faction of citizens who shall find work as teachers, scientists and other professions." He told her and then smiled as the damp cloth was pressed against his neck and jaw. The stubble their tickled as she rubbed. He would need to shave soon, men were generally only allowed to keep beards and signs of such in battle. It wasn't becoming of them to keep them.

He looked at her and he leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "My people are not that different than yours. But parts of us have been advanced. If my seed settles in your belly it shall take half a normal cycle approximately." He told her and his hand rubbed over her stomach and caressed her hips.

The girl nodded, laying against his broad chest like a kitten. "Wh-what all will take place in the medical exam? Will you be there with me?" She asked softly, a bit frightened of the unknown.

She felt him begin to harden a bit and subtly rocked her hips to him, wanting to please him again if he desired.

Corlis' eyes opened and closed as she asked more questions. She was brave and smart to ask them. His hands continued to hold her body under the water. Suddenly however he felt her body moving again as her hips rolled gently and he found his cock hardening more again her mound while she held herself close to him.

"Our doctors will examine you and take a blood sample. A machine will verify all that will be needed. My gut tells me that there shall be no problem. I will be there of course." He said and his right hand rose from the water and stroked her cheek as she rested against his chest as her nipples tickled his skin.

His words eased some of her fears, his touch even more so. She looked up at him, eyes shimmering. "Would you like for me to pleasure you again Master Corlis?" She asked softly, hips moving a bit more strongly.

She began kissing his neck and ears, long and slender legs wrapping about his waist as she brought their bodies even closer together. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her sensitive nipples dragged across his chest.

Corlis nodded as he felt her hips turn more aggressive. When her lips touched against his neck and ears he felt her legs shift more till she was nestled against his body snuggling close.

"It is a good thing we are in the bath. Wouldn't do for us to have to clean up again." He told her and his hands rubbed up along her back and squeezed her shoulders lightly before moving down back to her hips and rubbing her flesh while he kissed her open lips, sending his nose to rub lightly against hers while his cock awakened against her pubic hairs.

His hands moved up from her hips and found her wet breasts and began to rub their as well while his lips explored the soft skin of her neck and kissed up to her lips as they continued to rub one another.

Kallien groaned softly underhis attentions. Her breasts filled his big palms as he squeezed and fondled the soft mounds of flesh. She raised her hips up as a jolt went through her, causing her to gasp as heat seared her core. "M-Master? Would you use your fingers on me? I enjoy the way you rub me." Her voice was soft as she gently pushed his hand down to her lower lips.

Corlis smiled when she started to moan and shift her body as it suited her. The breathy gasps filled him with lust and his cock started to rub harder against her before he felt her body shift up to offer up her sex to his attention.

His eyes looked at her as she softly requested he play with her.

"I will but soon enough I'm going to spread your lips around my cock once again." He informed her flatly but he let her move his hand down all the same. His fingers slowly moved over her wet pubic mound and he smiled as he leaned in to nuzzle her neck while his fingers continued. His rough fingers moved under the water and probed around her labia slowly, teasingly as he felt her body shiver. Then as his left hand rubbed slowly over the curve of her hip he brought one finger up to her clitoris and began to slowly rub her sensitive point in a circular motion while his thumb rubbed at the tight opening he had only recently deflowered.

A soft mewl left Kallien's full lips as his touch seared her. The rough pads of his fingers stimulated her sensitive flesh and a small gasp left her as his thumb sunk into her opening by a fraction of an inch, warm water seeping in a little. She panted as her hips moved with his caresses to her most private place. One small hand moved down and wrapped around his pulsing shaft, rubbing it gently but firmly in time with his movements on her body. Her pert nipples were hard and rosy with arousal, areola a bit puffy as an after effect of the aphrodesiac.

Corlis uttered a light chuckle when his prize started to emit more sounds of her growing pleasure. His thumb moved a bit harder against her sensitive lips, pushing in an extra inch while another finger began to rub her clitoris as her hips made her eager body move that much closer to his touch. His eyes registered a moment of surprise before he smiled feeling her soft fingers grabbing hold of his cock and rubbing over the length of it.

"Naughty girl..." He said as he leaned in and kissed her collarbone as his eyes looked over her rosy nubs who were already erect. Pleasure boiled through his body in the warm water and he moved his hand around at her pussy pressing two fingers inside of her warm cunt while his thumb began to rub her sensitive point while his fingers invaded her tight sex.

Occasionally he let out a little growl when their chests rubbing together sent their nipples rubbing against each other in the perfect tantric dance as he opened and shut his eyes as he prepared to claim her once more.

Kallien panted softly as the leigonaire worked her body with his thick, rough fingers. She worked her hips and tugs on his cock with his movements inside of her while her lips traveled down to encircle one flat nipple, nibbling and sucking it gently. Her eyes never left his while they both worked each other to pleasure.

Kallien pulled back from his reddend nipple, smiling at her work, before tugging his short cut hair firmly to pull his head down to hers. She connected their lips in a deep and searing kiss, her tongue working it's way into his mouth to plunder the hot cavern.

Corlis grinned at his greedy slave as she latched onto his body. Her eyes looking up at him filled him with a hidden pleasure as his mouth opened in a near silent gaps. When she pulled him down his lips met hers with the same passion while his fingers plunged deeper into the abundantly wet orifice while his tongue rallied against hers and tried to catch it as she buried her muscle in his mouth.

His body shifted in delight as he felt more precum leaking from his tip and his fingers inside of her pulled out.

"I want you..." He declared as his fingers tugged playfully on her lips and he felt her hand tugging around his cock.

Kallien shivered as his ragged words passed his swollen lips. Her movements on the hard column of flesh rising from between his thighs slowed a bit as she gave him a seductive smile that she somehow managed to make look angelic. "Then take me Master. I am your slave afterall." She whispered into his ear, tongue tracing the shell of it. Her lips returned to ravage his, pressing them together roughly as she wrapped herself about his big body.

Corlis groaned as she smiled at him and whispered right into his ear. The playful tongue driving the point home made his cock throb under the water and then he felt her lips pushing in against him as her lithe wet form latched around him. His hands grabbed her back holding her snuggling while his cock was wedged upward against her stomach as their lips wrestled and competed for dominance.

Then as their lips broke his teeth nibbled on hers while he moved a hand in between their bodies and grabbed a hold of his cock. It took some doing as she wiggled against him but he began to push the bulbous head against her wet cunt he had so vigorously been exploring. Her body rested, poised at the tip of his cock as he pressed in. Pushing forward in the tub he pressed her back against the polished marble as his manhood pushed forward spreading her lips till they closed in around his intrusion.

His body shook as it neared hers once again and he let out a low groan of pleasure as he felt her tight body pulsing around him so intimately as he started to thrust into her waiting sex.

Kallien whimpered softly as the thick invader spread her open. There was no pain with his second taking, only a deep and strange fullness as he slid into her to the hilt. The feeling of him inside her in the warm water was erotic and drugging as she opened her hips for him to thrust into her willing cavern.

She held to him as the water splashed about with his powerful thrusts, her hips snapping up to meet them as she caught his rhythm. Small moans and grunts left her as he plowed deep into her creamy sex. She pulled his head down, kissing him sloppily as her body was jolted with his body.

Corlis groaned into her body as he fucked her and spread her legs around his hips till they slid around his body once more as she moved with him. Her pussy felt so great around his cock, particularly as her lips pressed against him while her hands held onto his neck. He growled back to her in a primal lust as the water splashed over their bodies as he plundered her tight orifice.

He fought hard not to give himself fully up into the pleasure but it was hard as each passing moment she moaned against him and her body jiggled in that perfect way as he rubbed her up further against the material. She was unlike any Imperial woman he had taken, not soft and shy but aggressive and yet unique in the way she carried herself. His hand slapped her hip under the water and squeezed hard as his cock pushed in deeper this time till his hips almost ground up against hers as his lips engaged hers in a fiery melee.

Kallien's head spun from his firey passions that he slaked on her. She dug her nails into his flesh, drawing little cresents of blood, as her lips and teeth moved to his neck. She nibbled and sucked and licked until she had created a deep purple bruise near his collarbone.

She panted harshly as he pushed her to the verge of climax. One hard, grinding thrust set her off, the pleasure exploding. She let out a strangled scream as her sheath clamped down around him, pulsing and pulling at his rod. Her toes curled as she bucked against him to prolong the feelings washing over her.

Corlis growled in the heated passion as suddenly he felt her body claim his. Her lips around his cock trembled and then grew taunt as her mind seemed to explode and force a firm fucking effect on his cock.

Her swift and heavy pants fed his lust as he tried to resist but as her body bucked hard against him rubbing their bodies together in the water he found he didn't want to hold back. His lips forced themselves upon hers and he squeezed her right breast hard as his cock punched deep inside of her vessel. His balls slapped down against her sensitive pink lips and then they jumped as he came.

Even as he felt her warm juices trickling over his cock he felt the spasming explosion of his own sex deep inside of her. As her fingers wrote small notes of pain across his back he forced his tongue inside of her mewling mouth as he fed her another load of his seed deep into her warm tunnel.

"Mrrmmmm..." He groaned, taking his pleasure of her and holding nothing back as she continued writhing. When his hips started to slow he moved his lips from kissing her and licked his tongue slowly over her neck though he started to feel the low ache in his neck and loins.

Back
Top Bottom