Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night at the Asylum(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

When Jacobi's hand went to her chin, a shiver went throughout her whole body. No matter how long she was with him, her feelings were changing. Only an hour or so had passed since the time they came together, so it seemed a tad weird to her. Once he let go, she mentally let go of her breath and looked at him. "Is it safe to go on?" She asked lightly.

Kai laughed slightly. "Great guy all the same though. He's not bad, especially if you're a man." He said lightly. When she realized who he was, he stood up and nodded. "Yes, I am Kai Akashi, The Silent Killer. But then again, what you have researched, isn't the whole truth. I may have killed my entire family, but there were reasons to it. I do wonder if I will ever see my little Alice again. The one I protected before I was locked away into this area." He said lightly. He sat down and moved a sheet over, almost like he was inviting her to sit next to him. "You miss a lot while you're in here. And when you're used as a subject to show others what they may become..It slightly hurts inside." He said lightly, looking down.

Jacobi peered out of the window to the room, listening for a moment before motioning to her. "Yeah, come on.." he said, then stopped, smirking a bit. "Unless you wanna stay in here and get an intimate anatomy lesson." he teased with a wink. The moment she reacted though, he would hold his hands up lightly. "Kidding..."

Harley wasn't too sure about what Kai said about Jacobi, but listened to what else he had to say. Finally, she walked over, cautiously sitting down next to him. "What were the reasons?" she asked, truly wanting to know the truth. She believed him, after all, he hadn't done anything so far to make her think he was untrustworthy.

Alice was taken aback. "Really now...You think I'd ask you. Not an easy thing to grab my full attention and trust with you. Plus, with you being friends with Kai, The Silent Killer...I don't know about that." When he said he was kidding, Alice glanced away, following behind him. She did have a slip of the tongue though. Jacobi never said anything about the Kai he knew about being the Silent Killer. Meaning, she was hiding something pretty juicy.

Kai sighed, slightly surprised that she sat down next to him. "Alice was the youngest girl in the family. Disorders are hereditary. Conduct disorders plagued our father and mother, which made them a bit more physical with us. They tortured Alice to no end. I finally snapped. Killed and slaughtered everyone that ever laid their hands upon her. Paternal instincts." He cut off there. Kai was leaving a good amount of details out, not wanting to go into something that might make him a bit angry and tense. Without knowledge of his actions and words, his hand was on top of hers.

Jacobi was still walking, looking at her and finally, after a few minutes, he stopped. Quickly, he backed her into the wall. "You're hiding something, sweetheart.." he said, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as he leaned in closer to her. "I never said my friend was the Silent Killer...You wouldn't know that unless you came here with knowledge beforehand.."

Harley listened, then noticed his hand on top of hers. She didn't comment on it, merely looked at him. "Well....I find it hard to blame you for that. I don't know your sister, but I'm sure she didn't deserve any of it..." she said, not realizing the fact that she actually did know the girl he was talking about, considering Alice was a common name.

Alice and Jacobi were walking when she was pushed back into a wall. She was surprised that he was trying something so soon. She froze up, especially when he moved a strand of hair behind her ear. He was being too familiar with her so quickly. When he said what he did, Alice knew that she had slipped up. A few thoughts went through her mind before she thought of something. "Kai isn't a common name. And there was a rumor that an Akashi was staying here...Well, locked up here." She said quietly, then smirked. "And with your reaction, it seems that I was correct." She stated.

Kai nodded. "Mistakes happen, but you know...I'm accepted here. Other than being feared, we are just normal people in here that have things in their heads that shouldn't be there. We're not defective or anything like that. We're just viewed differently because of some flaws that everyone has. We just showed them beforehand." Kai said lightly. He wasn't an idiot. Kai was probably a lot smarter than most people on the outside world. Plus, with how he saw the world, if he wasn't locked up in here, he could make the world a very different place. He grinned and looked at her. A smile that was genuine and pretty sexy. "Thank you."

Jacobi listened to her, thought for a moment, then smiled. He backed away, slowly walking again. "You are indeed, Miss Alice.." he said, smirking. "Well, guess we better get going then. So what do you specifically want to do? Find a safe haven until the boys in blue are able to get in and help contain this fiasco, or find an escape?" he asked her.

"My dad taught me to never think of anyone with any sort of condition as less than human, so I don't." she said then laughed lightly. "Then again, he's a conspiracy theorist that believes the government slipped chemicals in your baby food or something..I don't know..." she continued. "Runs his own website, makes decent money off of it, still gets called the town nutjob...I broke a guy's nose freshman year when he kept on about that...Got suspended for a couple of weeks but it was worth it.." When she heard him thank her, she flushed a bit, laughing a bit nervously. "No reason to thank me! Just...saying how I feel.."

Alice knew that she was triumphant for now, but didn't know with his random behavior. She leaned up, off the wall, and looked at him. "I wouldn't mind finding somewhere safe near an escape route. I doubt that we're the only ones thinking that we have to find an escape route. I don't want to be apart of a riot there too." She said lightly, looking to him.

Kai smiled at her as he listened to what she was saying. As she cut off at the end, he leaned in and kissed her quite sweetly and gently. For someone of his stature, to kiss like that, was an unbelievable phenomenon. Kai kissed her with such gentleness that he even pushed up against her lightly. Her lips were sweet and it didn't seem that she didn't like it. No reaction stopping him.

Jacobi nodded. "Alright then...hmmm..." he said, thinking. "I would say we could go to my room, but it's on the second floor, and I'm not sure if we could get out easily. There's bars on my window so I can't bust it out and leave. Pity.." he said, still thinking of a place to go. Of course, he'd thrown out the idea of going to his room to see if she would take the bait, but he wasn't sure if she would or not. This girl was a wild card and he liked the challenge.

Harley was a bit shocked when he leaned in and kissed her. It was so gentle, sweet even, that she wasn't sure how to react at first, feeling him push up against her lightly. But only moments later she found herself kissing him back a bit. She couldn't help herself. She knew this was highly impractical considering he was a patient at an insane asylum, but she found herself not caring.

Alice looked at Jacobi when he mentioned his room. She rolled her eyes lightly and sighed. "Why would we go to your room on the second floor. The red wing is out of the way and some of the most dangerous patients are up there. Including you, and probably Kai. I don't wish to die that quickly. Plus, once the riots are dealt with, a safe path will be ready on the lower levels." She said, taking a step towards him. Putting a finger on his chest, she poked him. "Nice try, but I'm not that easy." She said as she took a step back.

Kai put an arm around her waist and pulled her on top of him. He may have been escalating this thing a bit, but he found a grand attraction to this girl. He teased around the hem of her pants to see a reaction. But to add to it, he slid a tongue into her mouth, playing with her gently. Kai could feel that this girl was inexperienced, but that just made this whole thing a bit more fun.

Jacobi smirked. "One, a lot of us came down here the moment we were able to come out, if you haven't noticed. Believe me, they may say Kai and I are two of the more dangerous ones, but compared to some of those other guys we can blend into you normal folk without any problem. If I was walking by you on the street, nothing about me would scream insane now would it? I don't have look and neither does Kai..." he stated. Then she was poking his chest and he shrugged. "No, but it's fun to find my way about you. More interesting than any other babe I've met." he stated, looking at her.

Harley felt herself pulled on top of him while they kissed, and she blushed a bit. Then his hand was teasing the hem of her pants, and his tongue was slipping into her mouth. She moaned a bit from it, playing back a bit after she got used to feeling his tongue inside her mouth, a bit stiff where his hand was at first. But the more she got into it, the more she relaxed a bit. She was inexperienced, but she found herself wanting it from him.

Alice thought back on what Kai looked like and knew there wasn't any resemblance of being insane. He was right about the other patients. She nodded. "Sorry about that then." She said lightly. Alice continued to listen and almost got red. A small patch of pink went to her cheeks, but she pushed it away before he could fully realize it. "Just be careful of how far you go....I'm not any normal girl." She said lightly.

Kai felt how stiff her body was at first, and almost stopped, but he felt her relax more. "Does she actually want it?" He thought to himself. Kai was going to stop, but the more he felt her, the more that he wanted her. His hand when to unbutton her pants and as he did, he slid a hand into her pants and slid a finger gently across her pussy. Kai was surprised that someone so innocent as herself, was this wet. He pressed a finger against her as he played a bit rougher in her mouth.

Jacobi smirked "Oh, I've already figured that out.." he told her, motioning to her and started walking again, slowly until she caught up to him.

Harley could feel her cheeks reddening as she felt his hand unbuttoning her pants and sliding inside. She let out a soft moan as he slid a finger across her pussy. She was already a bit wet from just thinking about being with him, but he was making it worse. Continuing to play her tongue back with his, letting out a few more moans, her hand slid closer to his pants, then stopped right as she touched him, a bit unsure of herself.

Alice caught up with him after he motioned to her. She nodded and looked ahead. "What do you think we'll find out there? Wait...Where is Kai now? Would he head towards an exit?" She asked. Alice didn't want to sound too suspicious, so she shooed away the excitement in her voice.

Kai could feel Harley's hand moving around on his own body and was quite surprised that she was getting more and more naughty. He grinned and noticed that her hand stayed put and didn't go anywhere farther. He broke the kiss and leaned up, biting her ear. His dick was pretty big and bulging on his pants already, so there was nothing that could be done now. "Go ahead..You've already brought your hand that far now.." He said, whispering in her ear. After he finished speaking, he slid his tongue into her ear, teasing her more.

Jacobi shrugged. "I dunno what we'll find..either safety or crazies...As for Kai...he's probably just looking to see who he can mess with. Might head towards an exit, I'm not sure. He's got a life sentence, so if he tried to break out while the getting was good, I wouldn't blame him." he said, then smirked. "Wait..are you one of those psychopath groupies looking for a little loving?" he teased her.

Harley could feel his dick through his pants already, and the bite to her ear caused a light moan to escape her lips, and she was possibly even wetter now from it. Hearing him whispering, she flushed more, nodding slightly, moaning louder as his tongue slipped into her ear. Her hand continued, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, slipping her hand inside as she felt his dick. She hesitated only a moment more, unsure of herself yet again, before sucking in a small breath and wrapping her hand around his length, stroking lightly.

Alice listened as Jacobi said what they might find, or what Kai might do. If he was trying to get out, he would have a place to go to already. The housing complex that used to have them both living together was under her jurisdiction, and he probably got the letter she sent him. But, Alice wouldn't know that. She looked surprised at Jacobi's next question and glared it him lightly. "And why would you think that? I am no groupie. I just have questions about who we may come upon through this little endeavor of ours." She said lightly. As long as she could keep this a secret, the better it would be. Anyone finding out that she was the long lost sister may be bad.

Kai felt her body stiffen again and grinned. His little movements here and there were becoming quite effective against an innocent girl like her. He felt her hand make contact with his dick and he could feel himself get bigger and harder against her hand. Smirking, Kai licked down her side of the face and licked into her mouth. Playing gently with her, he slid his other hand up her shirt and unhooked her bra. Taking it off, he felt how hard her nipples were and grinned. Groping her gently at first, he teased her nipples with his fingers, squeezing them. His other hand was stroking her pussy harder too.

Jacobi smirked. "Well you're asking so many questions, you sound like one of those groupies. Constantly asking...hell, you have me to the point if you asked me what his favorite color was, I wouldn't be surprised..." he told her. "Kinda makes me disappointed thinking about the possibility. I'd rather you be one of mine.." he teased her, giving her a wink. "But if you say you aren't...alright then.."

Harley felt his dick growing bigger and harder as she stroked him, and on instinct she sped up her movements a bit. Her moans got a bit louder, and more frequent as he slid his free hand up her shirt, removing her bra and groping her. His hand stroking her pussy made things that much worse. She could feel her body growing hot, and she was wanting more of him. Her face slightly flushed at the thought of his dick inside of her, and she couldn't believe her thoughts were getting so dirty. Of course she wasn't a stranger to fantasies, she'd had a few here and there, but never this intense and she had never been so close to having one fulfilled before.

Alice smirked at the last of his sentence. "Well, I do like your way of killing, but don't count me as a groupie of yours please." She said lightly. "I only have a few things about Kai that are major, but nothing in the way you may think." She said again. Alice sighed and looked around at the windows to the hallway. There wasn't much out there but here and there movement. It may be safer in this room, but there was in issue. She looked back at Jacobi and looked down in slight embarrassment. "So..Umm...Where's the closest bathroom?..." She asked a little red.

Kai could feel how wet she was getting and how frequent her pussy would tighten up just because of his fingers. He moved her panties aside and pushed a finger deep inside of her and knew that she was ready for his dick to penetrate her too. Undoing her pants, he pushed them down slowly as he removed his hands from her breasts. Using both hands, he slid her panties down and moved his dick away from her hand. Kai was hard and ready to fuck her. Biting her lower lip, Kai teased her clit gently. "You ready for this?" He asked as he pushed his dick against her opening, teasing her quite hard.

Jacobi smirked still as he listened to her, then heard her ask about the bathroom. "It's a little ways down..." he told her, grabbing her hand without even thinking much of it. "Come on...Now I'm going to go in with you, but only so I can check to make sure no one else is in there....Some of the other patients have been known to attack people while they're on the can.." he told her. "And yes, there are stalls...so no I can't see you. Shame really." he said, giving her a mischevious grin.

Harley moaned louder as his finger pushed inside of her, then slid out as he pushed her pants down, then her panties. She was a bit nervous, sure, and her face made that clear, but she nodded to him in between the light moans escaping her from feeling his dick teasing her. "Y-Yeah.."

Alice was surprised that he grabbed her hand so easily. She was pulled over to where the bathroom was and was about to go in when he said what he had. Her face got a little pink and she looked up at him. "If that's really what's best...I guess.." She said a little shyly. A man was going to be in the bathroom with her. Not in the stalls, but still. He would be able to hear her use the restroom. She looked at him. "Would you at least try not to listen....?" She asked him gently.

Kai was pretty surprised that the girl had just said yes. Most wouldn't be like that. Then again, he was getting the information from Jacobi. He doubted that his methods made it any easier either. Kai was going to be gentle. He nodded slowly and lifted her lower body lightly. He pushed the tip of his hard dick into her pussy slowly. He could fee her tense up quite a lot. He slowly pushed his dick into her, hearing the ripping as he took her first time. As he pushed in, she was really very tight and he could see it on her face and body. "I know it hurt, but it will get better." He said lightly. Kai slowly started to move in and out of her.

Jacobi laughed a bit. "Aww, getting all shy all of a sudden?" he teased her. "And here I thought you were only putting up with me.." he was still laughing a bit but nodded. "Fine, fine. If it helps ya I'll try not to..Won't make any promises though.." he told her, playful smirk still on his face. He'd really rather have his way with her, but was enjoying the chase a bit right now. Eventually though, he'd get bored, and when Jacobi got bored, well, sweet girls got a real good taste of him.

Harley felt him lift her lower body up, feeling his tip sliding into her. She tensed, feeling him pushing into her, then the rip as he tore through her virginity. Her face showed the pain from it, and she even made a slight noise, but otherwise waited for it to go away. She heard him speak, and it was oddly comforting. He was starting to slowly move in and out of her, and the more he did the more the pain ebbed away until she started feeling pleasure instead, and soft moans started to come from her.

Alice looked down a little more embarrassed by the situation. She went into the stall and started to unzip her pants. As they dropped, so did her panties. And since it was quite silent in there, other than Jacobi's breathing, every movement of fabric was pretty much announced. Alice cleaned off the seat and sat down. Even through her embarrassment, she still had to pee. Letting the stream come out, she tried not to get too nervous about it. "You better not be listening...Or smelling...Or even peaking." She said lightly. "Pervert.." She said as she finished up. She stood up and flushed the toilet, exiting to see Jacobi again. She swept past him and washed her hands off, knowing that he was eyeing her.

Kai started up a bit faster and thrusted farther into her. He knew that it was her first, so he wasn't going to go too hard on her. But her body was inviting him in. Leaning down as he fucked her, he bit her neck quiet lightly, licking up it slowly and erotically. He wanted to make her first something she couldn't forget, and something that she would yearn for afterwards. Kai grinned and groped her breasts quite heavily.

Jacobi leaned against the wall waiting on her. Hearing what she said he sighed. "I'm not, okay? Just hurry up, sweetie.." he said. Watching her as she came out and went to wash her hands, he couldn't help but stare at her ass. He stood up off of the wall, walking over to her, his hands lightly daring to touch her waist as he leaned down to her ear. "You take too long washing those hands of yours, ya know.." he told her, his hot breath hitting her ear.

Harley continued to moan as he increased his movement, her body responding on instinct to him, tightening and lightly moving with him, inviting him to continue to fuck her. When he bit her neck, she gasped out a moan, blushing slightly as he licked up her neck afterwards. His hands were groping her breasts and she knew her nipples had already hardened under his touch. She could feel her body starting to heat up just a bit from everything he was doing to her as she bucked against him a bit more than what her usual movements had been. She couldn't help herself.

While Alice washed her hands, something began to happen. Jacobi was finally making his move on her and she knew was confused on if she wanted it or not. Her body shook under his touch and a small flutter went through her with his hot breath on her ear. Trying to lean a little forwards, she was almost inviting him in. Her whole body was confused though. She has never had any sort of experience and the most she had ever done was a little playing around. It was an odd feeling to her. His hands on her waist was enough to jump a little.

Kai teased her hard nipples with his fingers as he made his way up her neck with his teeth and tongue. Gliding up, he bit the nape of her neck and then her lips, and finally, using his tongue to pull out hers, he bit and sucked on her tongue. It was a a beautiful taste and he was enjoying every bit of it. That's when he couldn't take it anymore. He began to thrust hard into her, making her feel every bit of his dick, reaching in as far as he could with every thrust.

Jacobi smirked a bit as she leaned forwards a bit, like she was inviting him to have her. Least, that's what he wanted to think. He slid one of his hands up, gliding over her stomach and lightly stopping at her breasts. Leaning against her a bit more, she'd be able to tell he has hard from the bulge that had formed in his pants. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, taking in her scent before kissing her lightly, giving her a little nibble as he did so, while his hand lightly squeezed one of her breasts, testing her mostly to see if she was wanting this. Either way, he didn't think he could stop now, though. She was drawing him in way too much.

Harley moaned loudly as he bit her neck, her lips, then brought her tongue out and sucked on it. Then he was thrusting harder into her, reaching all the way inside. Her body heated up even more as she moaned and instinctively moved against his thrusting. She held on to him a bit, feeling pleasure rolling through her body. This was better than she could have imagined, and she had imagined plenty of times before.

Alice couldn't believe what was running through her mind right now. Hey body was hot and wanting it, but she was also quite nervous. Never doing it in her life, and now a man who has had countless experience had interest in her. It was hard to believe. When he began nibble on her, and kissing her lightly, she almost lost her composure. Then he squeezed her breast. She almost moaned but held it in. She wasn't going to give in too easily. Alice felt the bulge on her butt and knew that something was going to happen no matter what, so why not entice him a bit more. She pushed her butt against his dick and even grinded against it a bit. Wanting his reaction, she inched her hand down and rubbed upwards on it.

Kai grinned, loving her reaction as he fucked her. Trying to reach farther in, he spread her legs a bit more and fucked her even harder. Trailing a hand down to her pussy, his fingers squeezed her clit and when she reacted to it, he smirked. Breaking the mouth contact, Kai licked down to the nape of her neck and bit it. Taking in the flavor of her body, the scent, and the feel.

Back
Top Bottom