Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Your Fetish?

I lovvve... incest in any form (except father), small and over huge tits, dominant women, being sissified :x being made to wear womens clothing.. futa, humiliation, the list goes on anything will turn me on because i'm such a dirty pervert >_<... I've got off on almost anything from MLP to other child hood cartoons/anime etc

In Fantasy I'm probably most fond of cross-race/species (humanoid species) and cross-cultural.

In Sci-fi a lot of the same. Aliens and humans, aliens and different aliens.

H_onestly said:
I lovvve... incest in any form (except father), small and over huge tits, dominant women, being sissified :x being made to wear womens clothing.. futa, humiliation, the list goes on anything will turn me on because i'm such a dirty pervert >_<... I've got off on almost anything from MLP to other child hood cartoons/anime etc

Incest is a pretty big thing of mine as well, though I'll never act on it, as my family are not the best lookers X_x

Main fetish? Being dominated by a woman. And. . . well, spanking. It's just so hot to be slapped on the ass with something. -bites lip- And if done right, you feel it throughout the next day. And gags. I just love the way they look and feel.

I am very very much into the taboo and forbidden fantasies. Incest, and especially into young girl/girl and mother/daughter. always love to chat and share fantasies on yim or through email.

1: Gags. Just the feeling of being gagged - the total loss of power, the helplessness - everything about it is amazing. It seems like such a little thing on the outside, but knowing that someone else is completely controlling your ability to speak (whether it being begging for mercy or begging for more) is the most erotic thing to me.

2: Alternative styles. Crazy hair, 10+ piercings, full body tattoos, etc. The more, the better. I don't know why I love it so much, but when I see someone who looks "unusual" in that sense I can't help myself~

3. Butts. (⊙ヮ⊙)

For me it'd have to be large breasts (C's or D's, or even DD's), dirty talking, and being seduced. All of that...ohhh, it hits me very well.

Back
Top Bottom