Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

so many thoughts....

"Greg you were such a good boy today. Maybe Mommy should do something nice for you, would you like that?"

<Looking up at Milly from where he sits on the couch, greg blinks, several times, and steels himself for what he is about to ask. he had made his mind up about it on the car ride back, as he gazed out the window across the landscape of this new world>

you have to do this, greg, you have to... I tell myself.

<despite his misgivings, his apprehension...he is actually secretly thrilled by the idea...giving himself to her, completely, not only in ceremony but in mind, body, soul. And, she promised 'something nice'....maybe this will make it 'extra nice'..?>

you've chosen this path...now walk it...

<the events of the day, their trip out into "the world" have just shown so much to him. nothing he didn't know already, but it was a stark demonstration of what he already knew...this new society is here to stay. your future is in their hands...and wombs.>

<if he is to find peace, he must do these things...and he is finding something, inside...new feelings for Her...>

<he will act, he decides, and hope...>

<he looks up at her, gazing down at him warmly and still patiently expecting his response. he draws a deep breath...>

"Milly...will you...marry me?"

Milly looks on and watches, almost painfully as Greg tries to says something....
Greg said:
"Milly...will you...marry me?"
With her matronly tone...."
"Oh, of course I would Sweety. I would love to marry you, but you heard the conversation with Ms. Johnson, we can't possibly marry in any kind of normal way."

She sees how this effects him....
"I tell you what we can do. I will have Ms. Johnson send over the wedding dress to me with some of the other stuff. I'll even order a small little tuxedo for you. ~with a grand smile, then Milly grows excited~ We can have the small ceremony, just you and I, out on the beach. We'll do it at sunset. How does that sound pumpkin? Would you like that?"

i have never been one for ceremony. i have never been one much for nostalgia. Even my first marriage - to Jen: i had always sorta hoped we'd just elope.

But sitting there on her couch, in my ridiculous one-piece pajamas, pacifier now in hand like a spoiled toddler, my thoughts are very different. Still, it was not the ceremony, the pomp and circumstance, the crowd of people i was looking for when i asked to wed. Sitting there on her couch, looking up, up, up at her, her outlandishly hourglass figure well-hugged in her tailored outfit, my thoughts are this:

i want to submit

i want the chance, the official opportunity, to speak my submission. To give myself over, betrothed to Her. And i know the ceremony, in this new world, will require me to swear my acceptance of the new government, of Women's rule, of man's new place in society. To accept my utter inferiority, as a man and husband, to my new Wife. Good god for some reason i want to do this, and the thought gives me a dark buzz of arousal.

i also begin to picture Milly - tall, beautiful, voluptuous beyond belief - in a wedding dress...and i begin to get hard. very, very hard, erection growing in my awful diaper. i picture Her on Her knees, Her enormity sheathed in white satin and lace, sucking my cock. Indulgently bringing me pleasure as a reward for my vows, for my new fealty to Her and the rule of Women.

i look up at her and even as i speak: "y-yes", answering Her - i am flushsed with embarrassment. She has seen my thoughts, i realize, all of them, and smiles crookedly down at me.

Though my simple mind in eager anticipation goes back to Her words "Maybe Mommy should do something nice for you", i wonder, now knowing that She saw my thoughts...

what will She say?

<Oh, look at him, so weak, so pained to speak....I find him so utterly cute at times...he's like a pet...oh, how I want to do certain things....tie him down, watch him as he is immobilized and helpless...I with so much control over him....I want more...this program makes me want more, and I want to crush him too, with my boobs or even my big derriere....oh, the things I want to do to him>

<But then those conflicting motherly feelings...oh this program, this new world it has accentuated the best and worst of what it means to be a woman, and to be a mother...but I must live with it....

I listen as he squawks out a simple yes....
"Well then, it's settle then. I will make the calls right after I change you, because somebody on the couch has a wittle, smelly BM, doesn't he?"

<Without any hesitation, I pick him up...the shock and embarrassment in his face is priceless....I can't get enough of that...I hold him tight against my body allowing him to stare at my bosom, even though he can't see but a small amount of my cleavage...wow how that just paralyzes him so....love it, I must admit>

White1.jpg

"Now let's get your one-piece off." ~I remove it and undo his diaper....yes, there it is...I show it to him~ "There, see there's little Greggy's BM. Very good." ~I dispense with it in a special garbage for soiled diapers and get a new one.....I grab some ointment and a glove and shove it into his little hole with my pinky...then I feel around....massage his prostate and watch his woody get bigger....I'm going to have to have that thing up my pussy....I give his pecker a sweet little kiss and smile~ "Maybe later Sweety. Mommy wants to give you something to dream about, since your going to take a nap." ~I powder and finish with his diaper then get his pajama back on~

<Now I put his fur blankets on and then place a number of straps down, making sure he is immobilized, just the way I like him...then I give him a kiss on the mouth, then I put up the side of the crib and lock it in place....this time I pull over the top and lock it in place...now his crib is like a cage....I feel that shiver of power again....sometimes it is enough to make me grow as well>

<Suddenly I feel it an episode has begun....I grow slightly, without any cum...I feel stronger in every way....my thoughts of overpowering Greg, in his crib, are enough to make my size change...even I'm shocked...it was that last shot they gave me...wow, but how can it know to grow me....now I look down at my shirt, it's tight, a button has popped off, and my skirt is shorter...my head feels heavier and I touch my hair...the bun is bigger, there is more hair or longer hair....I walk out of the room, my heels hurting a bit (as they are tight now)....and go get undressed...I need to see what I look like in the mirror- oh I better remember to lock Greg's nursery.....

~click~

i was struck speechless, again, from shame- the disgrace of having soiled myself, and then the indignity of having her change me like a helpless infant. i was mute all through the humiliation of not being able to - or, god help me, even wanting to - fight her strapping me in to the crib, and then, finally, caging me like a pet. The whole experience was degrading, yes - but it felt oddly right. Christ - what was happening to me??!

But i could not hold my squalled whine of disbelief when - it couldn't be happening - she seemed to grow before my very eyes. Right there, above me - with no warning, with no...ejaculate...from me. It must be my mind playing tricks, right? It couldn't happen this way...could it? Could she begin to grow, even without my seed? Was i to become even more useless in this world?

"Mommy wants to give you something to dream about, since you're going to take a nap..."

My mind began to dim, to fade, my eyes growing heavy, as Milly's suggestion began to fully take hold. i could not keep my eyes open, despite the anxiety and fear...and before i could even hear the "click" of the door as she left, i was out...

>> but the dreams come quick <<

...and i know it is a dream, immediately. a dream where i stand on a high rooftop balcony, overlooking the streets of our small city. the dream is oddly clear, so fully formed that i barely believe it not to be real.

the streets are quiet, deserted. a sun hangs low in the sky: evening? dawn? i can't tell. but it casts an unearthly, ochre glow to the buildings around me. there is no wind. all is still. quiet.

until - Her voice.

"Hello greg..."

shocked, i turn. i spin around, looking for Her. She's not here. her voice: it came from everywhere, and nowhere...

...it is in my head.

"Don't be afraid...relax..."

But then - i see her.

Good god. It can't be.

i freeze in fear. utter terror. the paralysis of a small animal, trapped tiny and helpless.

Seemingly from out of nowhere, Milly has appeared, stood to loom over me as an absolute giantess. Impossibly huge. She is taller than most of the buildings around. taller, nearly, than the final few floors of the building i'm on myself. is She to squash me? crush me like a bug? No - She gazes down at me warmly, tenderly even - but my distress eases only slowly. And when she speaks now, it is with her own huge, enveloping voice.

"Shhh...." she says, "I'm not going to hurt you..."

i look up into Her eyes: Her huge, deep, beautiful eyes, in a face bigger than a billboard. I gaze into them and in a flash, I am aware. I am aware, now, that She is showing me the future. A future where She walks the earth like this: a titan, a goddess.

and beyond all this...

"I've made this dream for you, sweety," she says, "because I know this is what you want...This is the way you imagine me, greg. This is what you fantasize about..."

With that, the massive behemoth steps towards me one bit and draws up, a deep breath inflating her above me even more. Her breasts - utterly massive now in a bikini bra - eclipse my world and overshadow the entire landing on which i stand.

is it true? is this my own dream - or one which she has made for me? can i not escape her, even as i sleep? is she actually here, in my own head?

"I know this is what excites you...this is what you want...to be so tiny, so helpless, so puny and weak...below me. Below the breasts of Milly..."

She allows me to stand there, to goggle up at Her, to bask in Her absolute size, her immensity. i cannot help myself: i fall to my knees.

"I have new powers, greg," continues her voice, now coming both from above me and from within my own head. "New powers, growing every day..."

i start to gibber, in fear and arousal, and begin to bow my head. is this what she wants? my worship? i am willing...

"I will ascend, sweety....ascend to this, and beyond..." Her slow, deep breaths cause Her monumental bosoms to rise, and fall....though my head is bowed, i can't look away. "All, in time. But for now..."

i feel her great finger at my back, urging me forward

"...let yourself sink into me."

<The first thing I do is look in the mirror and then take the bun out of my hair...I watch as my hair falls down, way past the middle of my back...then I giggle to myself, not believing that I grew without the aid of Greg's come>

"Wild," I say aloud, "I just have to measure myself."

I take off all my clothes, except for my underwear....

I pull the tape measure out and check my height: 7’9”

Then I get on the scale: 243 pounds

Now I use the tape measure and check my bra size: 47LL

And then my waist: 31"

And finally my hips: 51"

"What will happen when I do eat his cum again? Something to ponder. Maybe I should call up the doctor, hmmm. Or maybe I can wait and see."

After about two hours later I make myself an early dinner and then go to wake up Greg....as I open the door, I watch him sleeping, but he seems distracted, like he is having some night mares....

"Oh my poor baby," I say aloud under my breath....

I uncage him from his crib and then unstrap him....I pull out the pacifier and lift him up...

"Oh, is my poor Baby all right? Come on wake up Sweety, Mommy is here for you. Only I can make the bad dreams go away, is that right?"
x-20080403142239359-426x640.jpg

The dream continued...

"...sink into me."

Her voice, as i was nestled in her bosom, fully in her cleavage, surrounded me. In my dream She, a giantess, had pulled me in, until i disappearred between Her breasts. i was like an insect to Her, an insignificant bug. But she held me there, warm and safe. At first i struggled, against her - trying to free myself. All, of course, in vain: she was too huge, i too puny. And i struggled against myself, there in my soft, warm, dark prison. i struggled against my pride and ego, my sense of self and my own history: was this to be me? a wretched little man, embosomed like a shrunken cretin? Barely enough to be even a parasite of his own Wife?

i listened to her heartbeat, though - the slow, sonorous rhythm all around me - and began to feel peace. In Her cleavage i began to let it go, everything, the past. My pride, my ego. The dream stretched on and on, and though my will gave way in fits and starts, i slowly was coming around...to her. To the Collective.

And so, when i began to rouse from sleep - slowly, groggily - i immediately wanted to return, to Her, like she was in my dream - warm, enveloping...huge. Coming out of sleep, coming back to consciousness, was like coming back to another nightmare.

But then, her voice filled my head again:

"Oh, my poor baby..."

...and soon i am in her arms. Still mostly asleep, but coming to, i nestle into the warmth and comfort of her strong arms. i can smell her, sense the bare skin of her soft chest, and i nuzzle into her for safety, for protection against the nightmares.

"Oh, is my poor baby all right? Come on, wake up Sweety. Mommy is here for you..."

Mommy...

Waking slowly, i fidget and fuss in her arms. my weakened pride withers and mewls, like sickened whimpers as it fades, now like a bad dream itself.

"Only I can make the bad dreams go away, is that right?"

i murmur in assent, but cannot find the words I truly want to say...not yet...

Mommy...

i turn my head up, to look at her, my lids slowly opening from the last bit of sleep, my gaze gradually clearing. She is truly a giantess to me, 7'9" tall to my 2'9" - and in my eyes the most beautiful woman to ever walk the planet, gazing down at me warmly, beatific.

She is huge, and i suddenly realize what we are at this size. How we must appear: what we have truly become. She rocks me in her arms and i nuzzle in to her anew, turning to her breast and groping at it feebly with my hand, my urge to suck returning. i realize that at this size - at this moment, finally - i am her baby. i realize that i am her baby, and that She is...

"...Mommy."

"Oh, look at you. My wittle baby is hungry for Mommy already, hmmm? Well, Mommy will feed you."

<With Greg in my arms, become littler with each passing day, I realize he has become my infant...I smile at him and watch his gnawing at my flesh as I undo my denim shirt to reveal my behemoth of a pair of tits>

"Oh my, I just realized Mommy's one breast is way bigger than little Greg's head. I bet you like being so small now."

<I take his head and guide it onto my nipple, as I take a seat in the rocking chair in his nursery>

"Sweeety's mouth is also tinier I see, Mommy's nipple is bigger than your nose now."

<I press his mouth onto my nipple and see that it is now fills his mouth right up>

"That's right, go ahead and have your dinner, baby Sweety deserves everything Mommy can give him."

<Greg's cock does not seem as big anymore to me...is it my size as I perceive him or has his cock, like everything else gotten smaller. I then notice a little hard-on appear, not unusual for him, though>

"Mommy will stroke this, just like always Sweety. You know how Mommy loves to do this for you."

<After about a minute, he is now fully hard...I decide to do something a little daring>

"Why don't we try this Sweety. You keep sucking on Mommy's nipple. I can feel so much milk going into you. Such a good boy."

<I rotate his body and lay his stomach on and over my breast....his cock faces me and it is just an inch or two from my mouth....I bend my neck forward and begin to suck on his small penis>

"I bet you like being so small now"

yes....

<sitting down to rock in the chair together, the two have come to a new place in their relationship. even if neither fully realize it, their union has taken another turn. greg has become now fully dependent on Milly; his body is no longer able to take any food but the milk from her breast. truly, now: without Her, he can't survive. his mind has made the adjustment, unknown to him, and he is more accepting of his progressive infantalization.>

>>suck suck suck<< <greg's gurgles and mews as he begins to nurse>

<but the changes to Milly, and her mind, are just as significant.>

"...Sweety deserves everything Mommy can give him..."

<Truly like a mother, Milly's instincts and motivations have also adapted to the changes. She is now totally focused on his needs...for warmth, for milk, for pleasure, for release. Like a mother with infant, there is nothing she will not do for him, and she is perfectly tuned to read his needs.>

"Mommy will stroke this, just like always Sweety. You know how Mommy loves to do this for you."

>>suck suck suck<<<

<in his infantalism, greg has begun to learn how to get what he needs from her, as baby does with mommy. he is mindlessly discovering the unspoken signals to get what he wants. as full of control Milly has over greg...greg has control over her as well, in a way>

suck my cock, Mommy...

She moves me, adjusts me at her breast, and in a moment i am...

>slurp< >slurp< >slurp<

...oh god...

>>suck suck suck<<

My member beginning to throb, to ache, swallowed into her mouth, i start to thrust up into her, my hips guided by a huge hand behind them to fall into her slow, gradual rhythm. I feel so at home, in this warm, intimate moment, in her arms, in her mouth, at her breast. i know my next come will make her grow; i want her to be giant...

>slurp< >slurp< >slurp<

I can feel his little body undulate and the wet warmth of his come fills my mouth...it's a smaller amount this time...but who knows what the effect will be...will I grow even bigger? Is his come even more potent, due to that last shot....

Now, I move him back down and finally remove him from my nipple...
"You know Sweety, you have that look again. You know, the one that makes you look like a drunken sailor, but Mommy likes to see that look on your face." ~I giggle at my comment~

"Now what is Mommy going to do with you next, hmmm? Well, I think Greggy needs to start getting used to being inside me now. We need to get you ready for your unbirthing. Now you might not understand everything I say. I see that you have those vacant eyes. The doctor told me that would happen, but I will explain. In another week to ten days you will go deep inside of me where you will remain for a while. That is your unbitrthing. Inside you will grow and then, after about a month or so, I will give birth to you. When I give birth to you will be back in Mommy's arms. Understand?"

Milly watches him shake his head, but as she tries to read his mind, she is not sure he does understand...

"Now we are going to do an exercise. Mommy is going to take your little head and place it between her big boobies."

Milly grabs Greg from the back of the head and slowly shoves his head inside of her deep, dark cleavage...he can breathe through his nose, but anything he attempts to say is muffled by her endless soft skin.....
"Doesn't that feel nice? Don't you like being safe and sound inside Mommy."

At this point, Milly feels the episode come on and it is a huge gain in size - maybe almost another foot....Greg's head is no longer in her hand and her boobs have enveloped more that his head...now Greg's neck and his upper body are held in place entirely by her tits....his legs dangle from her as they rest on her stomach as they sit there in the rocking chair...Milly thinks...if he has his episode now, more of his body will disappear into her cleavage....

All she could do is bask in the glow and enjoy her little baby boy...

i come, and come, and come, into Her big, wet, waiting mouth. A huge relief, a huge release. Coming and sucking, coming and sucking, coming and sucking...

>grunt< >grunt< >grunt<

>Come, suck...come, suck.......come....suck.......come....suck....suck...suck...<

Finally my climax wanes, and She pulls me away. First away from Her mouth, and my manhood falls thickly from it. She lets me feed, though, peacefully and for a while longer, basking in the afterglow of orgasm at Her breast. There, in her arms, my mind muddled in bliss, i murmur and coo.

But finally, She takes me from her udder-like teat. Though i have breastfed more than enough, i whine nonetheless...my need to suckle is stronger today than ever, and my mouth still works an imaginary nipple. But I am quieted when i look up at her jaw-droppingly beautiful face, gazing down at me maternally and speaking in that voice, like a warm blanket to me:

"...Mommy likes to see that look on your face"

She giggles, girlishly, which god almighty begins to turn me on again...So sexy...i am enraptured, looking up at her, and though She is speaking to me, i register very little. something about being inside her....being in her arms...it sounds so nice...she asks me if i understand. i know it will make her happy if i say yes, so i nod...

As She sits, She holds me in front of Her, upright, to see at me better. i suddenly feel her in my head, in my mind, looking at me, at my thoughts. i don't fight her, not at this moment...all is too peaceful...it's almost comforting to have her there...

She speaks to me again, telling me she is going to...what..?

But before i can question, i feel her big hand cup my head and draw it slowly back to her bare chest. She is not bringing me to Her nipple...She has Her massive, soft breasts drawn together slightly with the arms that hold me...She is bringing my face to her cleavage...my eyes goggle as it approaches, as she widens it with a deep breath just a bit to allow....

My face is in her cleavage, slipping into softness. i immediately close my eyes and breathe deep: the perfumed scent of her skin. One breath, two, and then - "oh god oh god oh god" i protest, in the smallest of voices - she pulls me in fully, my whole head. Soon She has squashed her breasts together again, around my head, and it is enveloped - totally enveloped. My entire head is surrounded by tit-flesh, and my fading exclamations - "oh god oh god oh god..." go unheard. i sense immediately her enormous mass around my puny head, and how easily she could use it to smother me, snuff me out, end me...my heart races, until...

"Doesn't that feel nice? Don't you like being safe and sound inside Mommy?"

i feel more than hear Her voice, through the rumble from Her powerful chest, and my muffled mouth can only moan in response. My thoughts, though, are shaped like putty by Her words and start to repeat them like a mantra:

inside...Mommy...inside...Mommy...

This is...oh god...this is like being inside a woman, my head fully surrounded by Her warmth and softness. It makes me feel so...small. It is only for a moment though that i lay there against her torso, my head sandwiched between her twin mammaries, before She takes a quick, sharp inhale and i feel a quivering start in her, a warmth...oh god, i think...

She's growing.

The softness around me becomes gradually heavier, even more encompassing, and i listen to Her building mews of pleasure with both trepidation and anticipation as Her growth comes on full force. My body slides against Her torso as it grows, and i feel her breasts expand around my neck..my shoulders...my upper back...

Oh my god... i marvel, shivering with submissive delight as she grows bigger still, So much this time...

Her hand has left the back of my head to help her arms cup her massive breasts around me, and it is as if half of my upper body is within her cleavage. My arms are all but pinned at my sides, and my half-hearted attempt to free them, to move, is futile.

If i wasn't in such a state of heady rapture, i would be scared shitless.

My weak, withered legs kick instinctively against her trim, tan stomach but freeze - suddenly, as does the rest of me - as a new sensation hits.

Oh no...

oh yessss....

It starts slow, like a few tickles across my skin, but swiftly builds. The now-familiar feeling, which grows to be like the caresses of a hundred lovers on my body, even as it is sandwiched between Milly's breasts - it overtakes me.

The shrinking.

As it begins, i hear Milly's voice again. Encouragements, it sounds, excitement. Urging me on, urging me smaller. But i can't make out her words, which blend into a maternal purr as she draws her knees up, pressing the small amount of me which still hangs outside her cleavage into her abdomen with her thick, mighty thighs.

i continue to shrink like this, wrapped in her body, enveloped, embosomed. Though the end result of my shrinking is similar to her growth - a greater disparity in our sizes, my body being intimately eclipsed by hers - the sensation is completely different. It is as if i am waning, disappearing, retreating into her bosom, rather than it overwhelming me.

But soon it ends. She continues to purr to me, like a mother cat wrapped around its kitten, as i start to wonder how much more i have lost. Four inches? More? I begin to feel nervous...

Milly senses my apprehension, and hugs her legs tighter around us as she purrs solace and giggles playfully.

Seeking escape from my fears, into the safety of her warm, soft, enveloping body, i think to her:

Bring me in deeper, Mommy...

<Having had my own growth spurt it is not out of the ordinary to see Greg shrink, as a matter of fact it is so predictable now...selfishly, my anticipation of his own event is something I now look forward to....of course my last growth spurt was really heady...it was a trip....especially seeing him disappear into me like that...into my boobs>

Now it is his turn...
"Don't fight it Sweety, you can't fight what you are and what you will become."

....his head gets smaller...

"You're okay, Mommy is right here and all around you."

....his body gets smaller....

"You belong inside of my bosom and eventually you will be inside of me, a part of me as is your destiny."

...his legs get smaller....

"Isn't Mommy's boobies so big? So soft? I think they are even softer than yesterday. So soft."

...even smaller....then it stops...

<He has that glazed look over his eyes, disoriented....but, I think happy...I pull my legs up and can feel just his feet stick out...then I push him up a little more >

"Well, you may have lost a half a foot my dear, but Mommy is so BIG. Mommy's boobies are so BIG. My boobies are as big as you are long. Remember, Mommy is a BIG girl now. Very BIG."

<With his head sticking out, I caresses Greg's head gently with two of my fingers>

"Well, I guess you won't be sleeping in your crib tonight. Mommy will keep you right here where you belong. Besides, your so small. You won't be able to get around this big house. And I certainly don't want you running around. Mommy might trip over you or worst I might step on you. We don't want that do we?" ~I smile down at him~

"Now lets get us cleaned up."

<After clean up I make the phone call to get the wedding gown and the tux, of course I get the smallest I can get...then I get dress, putting on what I can since nothing fits me anymore....a robe will do>

"Mommy's putting on her robe Sweety. You look like you're really happy in there. Take a nap if you want to, it's all right."

<I continue with making and eating dinner for myself...clean up dinner, then have a red wine and take a walk along the beach as the sun goes down...I push Greg up and turn him around so that he faces the water and can see>

"Isn't that lovely? Mother nature is so beautiful isn't she?"

<Back inside, I get ready for bed...I take of my make up, wash my face, etc. them I have to figure out Greg>

"Well Greggy, you don't fit in any of those diapers anymore. What shall we use."

....I look around his nursery...then I decide to go in my bathroom, towing Greg in my tits every step of the way...in the bathroom I look and a roll of gauze sits there...perfect....

"Gauze will do in a pinch."

I take a piece and roll it around Greg's hips, under his cock and balls and his upper legs...finally I cut the piece with my teeth as he lays on my hand and my lower arm....

"Look at how big Mommy's hand and arm is."

....the job is done....

"Okay, now my baby can do his BM's if he needs to. Now to put you back where you now belong."

....I push him into my bosom, way into my bosom then lay in my bed and pull over my fur blanket, which like the bed is getting to be too small for me....

"Now Sweety, go to sleep in your new home, inside of Mommy's bosom. It's where you belong."

After my shrinking, rather than suck me in deeper, Milly does the wise thing and allows me air, scooting me upwards. My face emerges, popping up from her bosom into the fresh, cool air, my arms still pinned. i look up at her and am staggered by how big she looks, how huge her face is now. She begins petting my head with two fingers as i gaze up at her astounding beauty, her warm smile. It takes me a moment to realize she is speaking to me:

"...Mommy is so BIG. Mommy's boobies are so BIG. My boobies are as big as you are long. Remember, Mommy is a BIG girl now. Very BIG."

yes...big...

She talks to me of many things; i am drowsy, mildly disoriented, and don't follow some of what she is saying. Above that, her body is also an opiate to me, and being held in her bosom like this keeps me somnolent - and docile.

Though she had all but torn through her short denim cut-offs, she rebuttons her shirt, giggling and struggling to do it as best she can over her new figure, all the while keeping me in her cleavage. Though she is only able to do up several buttons, and it is now little more a half-shirt, it squeezes her breasts together enough to allow me to be carried like this, held firmly. Only my head pops out from between them, and i face in to a view of her collarbone and elegant throat. I can wiggle my feet, at best, but am otherwise immobile.

i would love to speak to you of the joys and pleasures, the angst and fears of being held like this, a puny man in the bosom of a huge woman
- but again, my mind is numb and higher functions fail me. Leave it to say that i tried to stay awake after my climax best i could as she cleaned up.

As she made a phone call and began to speak i perked up, a bit, listening to her side of the conversation as she arranged for...oh god...our wedding: tomorrow. Clothes, officiant, witnesses....the paperwork. i am equally eager and overwrought by the idea of taking her as my new wife...or, rather, becoming her husband. And accepting all that will entail.

My mind begins to drift again when she is done on the phone, and changes into a robe which - with a tightening of its belt - still allows me to ride in the embrace of her formidable chest. And when she suggests, in her most hypnotic voice...

"...Take a nap if you want to, it's all right."

...there is nothing i can do but oblige, and quickly doze off in the somnolence of her soft warmth. i don't know if they are dreams or not, but my nap is filled completely with the sounds of her: the filling of her lungs, the beat of her heart.

i am woken by her, being turned around in her cleavage to look out at the water, the ripe colors of the setting sun. In my semi-consciousness, i muse on my own setting sun, the wane of the old world and of all men, and when she asks...

"Isn't that lovely? Mother Nature is so beautiful isn't She?"

...it strikes a deep, melancholy chord. Mother Nature, indeed.

But my introspections are short-lived as she turns me back around to face her, and tucks me in tighter for another nap. Again my sleep if filled with her sounds and the comforting jiggle of her flesh as she walks the beach, climbs the stairs to the house, and readies herself for bed.

And, again, i am woken by her - this time she pulls me fully from her cleavage, to lay me across her arm and diaper me. The air is cold; i am acclimated to the warmth of her body, and the erotic embarrassment of this deeply shameful activity makes me shiver anew. But the image - a huge, strong woman leaning over me, pampering me, smiling as she uses hand and teeth to fasten a makeshift diaper - flushes me with heat.

As she works, she coos and clucks to me and soon i am ready. She tucks me back into her bosom and takes us both to her bed...for the night. My heart begins to race -will she pleasure me again, here? - but with a kiss on top of my head and a tender command to "sleep", i am out cold.

As warm and comforting as my nest is, over the course of the night i fall from it - through the natural, nocturnal movements of both she and myself. Instinctively i nestle into her, still, for warmth, but by sunrise i am fully awake.

i spend long moments looking at her, as she sleeps. She is still deep, deep in sleep. My mind is as clear as it has been for some time, being out of the embrace of her flesh, fully rested, and not under her smothering attentions. i think on the coming day: a wedding. And a plan - somehow, in my dwindled mind - comes to light.

She looks like she could sleep, still, for hours - but i know i'll need to be quick. i creep from bed, out the hall, and towards the upstairs phone she used last evening. It is a challenge climbing up and using it at my size, but i manage to redial the same number she called last night, to arrange the final details our wedding.

i have some details of my own.

At first the woman on the other end of the line is incredulous, abashed and stern, unwilling to hear the requests of a man. Initially she demands i put my "Wife" on the line, but after hearing my thoughts, she rethinks. i think she is amused, more than anything else.

"I'll look to see what we have, in her size...but I can't promise anything," she agrees, "Whatever we come up with, I'll have it wrapped for you and brought over with everything else."

i thank the woman on the phone, nervous now over how long this has taken, not wanting to be caught by Milly if she wakes.

"I think it's cute...wanting to get her a present..." she finishes, voice ripe with condescension, "and congratulations on your big day."

i hang up the phone and sneak back to the bed. Lukily, Milly still sleeps, turned on her side to face my direction. I settle myself under the sheets and look at her, contemplating....this is the Woman i am going to marry today. This Woman is soon to be my Wife.

i am almost incredulous; despite the horror of my situation - being a shrunken, shrinking cretin with ever-growing dependence on this mini-giantess - i somehow can still marvel at my good fortune. This girl...so beautiful...so amazingly, amazingly beautiful...

She's still asleep...

<Predictably, instinctively, greg's gaze slowly falls to her huge bosom, rising and falling slowly with her great breaths...>

denise-milani-358873-640x1136-1.jpg

<his mind and will steadily fail him again, as he is trapped staring at her giant breasts. he is transfixed, mouth now gaping openly. he begins to think on - or rather, fantasize about - the impending future. he imagines himself even smaller...crawling up, closer to her...closer to her cleavage....crawling in...like a tiny bug...>

<he raises his eyes, for a moment, and gasps...>

denise-milani-358873-1280x1024-0.jpg

<She is reading his mind...>

"Listen little shorty, I know what you ARE thinking. The future is all about me remember that, ME." ~Milly is a little upset with him~ "You got up and went somewhere without my permission, I see. You are not to do that anymore, understand? Many things have changed. Our roles are defined." ~exasperated~ "I have to be in control of you for a whole host of reasons, one of which is your safety. If you go wandering off and get hurt it could be a problem. Something could fall on you and maim you. The smaller you get, well I wouldn't want to think about what could happen to you."

I pull Greg up from my breasts and kiss him on the head...as I do, I bring him to my lips, and then realize I can almost devour his whole head...I open my huge, soft lips wide and slowly push him in - to down to his nose, then I pull him out and smile....

"Soon I will be able to put your head in my mouth. There you can feel Mommy's warmth. It will give you a glimpse of what it will feel like to be inside of me. We can look at it like a practice before your unbirthing."

I smile and glow at the idea of his unbirthing.....I opens my breasts and place him inside again....
"I guess there's no sense in dressing you. My baby should be warm enough in my bosom, don't you agree?"

A knock on the door downstairs....

I decide to tighten my robe and pushe Greg's head down a bit more....a reflexive action perhaps? At the front door are four women, although Iis impressive next to these women at about nine feet tall, these women are big themselves - certainly all over six feet tall and ripped, muscles on top of muscles, they are the moving women....a conversation ensues between myself and the blonde one, I suppose the supervisor...

She speaks...
"Listen lady, you should get out of the house. Go for a walk or a drive. We'll take care of everything. The furniture will be placed, everything else will remain in boxes. Ah, the clothes will be up in your bedroom, still in boxes, but Sharon has something for you right now."

A burly brunette presents me with my dress and a box labeled wedding shoes and accessories....I smile...
"Thank you ladies. I will do as you say and go for a long walk."

I place the dress down in Greg's nursery with the box and leave......

A whirlwind of activity as the house gets all new furniture....big enough to accommodate someone that is 10' to 15' tall....all the furniture is massive...chairs, beds, tables, lamps....all will be waiting upon our return.....

Now out on the beach....
"Okay Sweety, I think you and I will forgo breakfast today. The wedding will be at 4 o'clock. I hope you can make it until dinner. So, are you excited about today. I think they are sending a justice of the peace and maybe someone from The Collective's press."~rambling~ "I honestly don't care if they put our story in the paper. It makes no never mind to me, don't you agree?"

The morning, which seemed a hazy whirlwind of confusing activity to my slowed, befuddled brain, finally calms down here on the beach, alone with her. i am allowed a few moments, as she prattles on about the coming day, to think back...

First: those women. From the depths of Milly's bosom, i had managed a few glimpses of the "moving girls" who had come to bring new furniture into the house. They were - though of course not as tall as Milly, definitely not "Program" girls - enourmous. Huge, thickly muscled - though tall and maintaining that uncannilly "fertile" figure all women who'd passed the Event possessed. But - with the potential all women have now - their bodies have responded vigorously fast and astonishingly dramatically to exercise. These three had obviously decided on weightlifting. Though i had never been one attracted necessarily to the bodybuilder type - something in the way they carried themselves set me afire. I couldn't help to think to myself - hoping beyond hope that Milly's mind was busy directing them at the time and not reading mine - how She would respond to weightlifting. Being on the Program...and an advanced form of it, at that...with only a few workouts, how she could look...the thought was both arousing and frightening...buzz buzz buzz

Second: that kiss. Oh my god, half my head was in her mouth. And when she nonchalantly mentioned how at some point she would be able to take the whole thing: I knew it would be soon, only a day or so at this rate....buzz buzz buzz

Third: i didn't get a chance to see, but i hope my wrapped wedding present to Milly is with all the other boxes. It's supposed to be a surprise...maybe i can get her to open it tomorrow, after the ceremony of today is done... Thinking on what the woman on the phone described to me, i can't wait to see her in it...buzz buzz buzz

And Last: what the hell?! What was that i felt when, upon awakening, she began to berate me, discipline me like an angered mother? i had immediately felt belittled and...oh christ...immediately began to literally get littler. Only by a fraction, obviously not noticeable to her eye as she didn't mention anything....but i felt the little caresses all over that signaled a shrink. With no orgasm! The thought chilled me: did she have that power, now? As she had deprecated me for only a few moments before mollifying me with a kiss, i shrank only a touch. But what would happen if...she decided to diminish me with words further, belittle me again, more aggressively, and discovered what she could do..? buzz buzz buzz

Nonetheless, my mind quiets here on the beach, with Her alone. From her cleavage, i hear her speaking to me, asking me questions:

"...So, are you excited about today?...I think they are sending a justice of the peace and maybe someone from The Collective's press. I honestly don't care if they put our story in the paper...don't you agree?"

Muffled in between her boobs, where she had pushed me to keep me from prying eyes, my voice goes unheard. Amused by my distress, Milly giggles and readjusts, popping my head out from them.

I look up at her as best i can, seeing mostly her throat and chin.

"i....i....i..." i struggle, not used to using my voice, now, to explain myself or express opinions, "i am excited...."

<predictably, images of Milly in a wedding dress coalesce in greg's sex-addled mind. Milly sees these and smiles, patiently...she wants to see the look on his face but from this vantage it is difficult.>

i try to continue.

"i...i th-think it'll be...n-nice..." i stutter, as she arches her shoulders, brings her hands behind me and begins to draw me from her bosom, "i...i..."

My words fail me as she has me held, now in her two hands, in front of her, to look in my face. She is just so soul-crushingly gorgeous....i'm rendered speechless...

i want to tell her of how i'm also uneased by the thought of the ceremony, a ritual my fellow "resisters" - surviving men who had not taken a wife, who avoided being absorbed into the Collective - had derided and condemned. how i was one of them just a short time ago...and if our "wedding" showed up in the Collective's weekly paper, what would they think, seeing me shrunken to...this?

She smiles anew, amused again at my reaction. Perhaps she is reading my mind, and is tickled by the thought of my little band of "revolutionaries". Nonetheless, she lowers herself to sit on the sand, feet flat and knees propped up to help support my back and afford me a nice view of her chest.

With the back of one hand she now begins to stroke my face, studying me, maybe thinking herself of the coming day, what my vows and commitments will mean to her...how it will mean my absolute surrender, my official acquiescence to the new order, my admission of defeat...

The soft caress of her fingers across my face is heavenly...across my cheeks, near my mouth...

...one fingertip approaches my lips. acting on instinct, i kiss at it, and then tentatively take it between them. i...i...i look up at her face, imploringly...and i start to suck, meekly, on her fingertip. Her eyes sparkle and gleam, perhaps seeing something new in me, something thrilling....and she allows her finger in farther, sliding its tip deeper into my mouth....

>suck suck suck<

"Oh look at you, wanting to suck on Mommy, even when your nervous."

I lay there and allow Greg to ogle at me and my breasts...I know it is a pastime of his now, I know it is what he needs to do and I let him know it...
"That's right Baby, you stare up at Mommy. It's good for you. It is what you need. I might need to move you around and let you look up at me. Why don't we do that right now."

I pull him out and dig up some sand....having a thought...the I pull Greg out and place him in the hole...only his head is above the sand as I push the remaining sand back in the hole...I crouch down and look at him face to face....
"In a few days, this is how tall you will be. If your lucky, you'll be three or four inches tall. Now Mommy is going to stand up."

Slowly I stand and when I am all the way up. I look down at him....then I raise my voice so that he can hear me....
"Gosh, Greggy, you are incredibly small."

I stand even closer now....
"Your so small, I can't even see you now."

Then I step back and raise my foot, the temptation to crush him is incredible...I slowly lift my foot and place it over his head...then I push it down, resting my foot on top of his head...I want to push down so badly and then feel it again...I remove my foot and am having an episode...I grow a few inches more...everything on me gets a little bit bigger...EVERYTHING....including my boobs and my derriere and my lips and my feet....EVERYTHING.....

Oh my god what is she doing?

Trapped in the sand below her, i quite quickly change from merely being incredibly aroused - the finger sucking, the boob-staring, even the entombment in my little sand-hole: all a big turn-on for my Program-addled mind. And the view up, at my mighty-giantess bride-to-be? Brain-melting.

But then - the foot. i immediatly sense the danger from that foot. i can tell something is different in her. She doesn't say a word but i can feel it: she wants to crush me. Pressing down on me, not gently, that foot - and the massive strength behind it - could squash my head like fruit. Break my neck, my skull. There is something in her, some new instinct, that wants to end me.

i need to do something

i turn my face best i can up at her and begin to kiss at the bottom of her foot...i'm not sure at first if she even feels it, but she does remove it from my head and...good lord...i think she's growing again.

Suddenly i am consumed by new panic and - yes, dear reader - new arousal. The thought of her growing over me as i grovel under her feet is sickly erotic...my submissive tendencies are far deeper than i'd known. i begin, as the foot returns - this time pressed into my face - to kiss at it again, worshipfully.

i feel her wanting to crush me, to mash this little man beneath her out of existence, and i plead for my life, with my mouth, lips, tongue. Kissing, licking, begging...

"please, Milly, please..." i whimper, not knowing if she can hear me; hopefully she is reading my mind.

Hoping to show fealty, i continue my attentions on her foot, which plays with my face roughly, and still toys with my skull. But i begin to lose myself in it, giving myself to the worship of her...my own submissiveness now feeding my arousal...

yes...

>kiss kiss lick<

...i am so much smaller than you...

>lick lick lick suck kiss<

...i am so much weaker than you...

>kiss<

"...crush me."

After that episode, I decide to let my loving side come back...I find that wanting to grow has been like a drug, my need has grown into an addiction, how is it that wanting to crush my poor little baby can transform me so drastically....these are the consequences of being a guinea pig for The Collective and taking experimental drugs, higher dosages....but what choice did I really have...and look at all the nice things I have...I'm like royalty... speaking of royalty, my wedding....

I crouch down and dig up the sand around Greg and pull him out like a carrot that is ready to be taken out of the ground...

In my motherly voice....
"Oh Baby, Momma's going to take all of that nasty sand off of you."

I wipe him down and then put him in between my bosom....
"There safe and sound." ~Greg seems to disappear just a little bit more, due to my growth spurt~ "Why don't we jog back to the house and take a look at things."

Upon our return the place has changed....the furniture is now livable for me, but for Greg...I pull him out of my cleavage and place him on the floor...he must be barely 18" now....of course now, I must be almost 9 1/2 feet tall...

"Look Sweety, isn't the furniture beautiful. ~I sit on one of the easy chairs~ "I don't quite fit into it yet. ~my feet dangling~ "But soon."

Then I look down at him...the furniture, all of it towers over him....
"Well it does match the house better due to the tall ceilings, which are feeling more my size these days, as if my height is kind of normal. Wouldn't you agree?

"oh my god, Milly," i can't help but say, as i look around the room, wde-eyed and incredulous, "this makes me feel so tiny..."

Everything seems twice normal size, making me...minuscule...amidst it. As if things weren't bad enough before, i feel now even more like I've appeared in a land of giants...and >gulp< Milly seems right at home.

She looks down at me, from her throne of a chair, watching my reaction and expecting an answer.

"a-and, y-yes," i continue, "it fits y-you well..."

My mind cannot help but picture the possibilities of the future, though. Where she will be too big, even, for this. Where she will outgrow this furniture. Outgrow this house. Outgrow...everything.

I hear her chuckle, and hope against hope that she did not see my mind picturing her...picturing her head, shoulders, back bursting through the roof of the house, an absolute giantess, standing to emerge from it as she crushes it around her, laughing...

I get up from my chair and grab Greg from the floor and look straight at him....
"Time for a shower my dear, we have to get ready for our wedding ceremony."

I place him within my bosom as if it is second nature, a habit that has formed, I can't help it..is this another one
tumblr_mlry8vCsaR1r89itso1_1280.jpg

I pick Greg off the floor and dangle him in my hands right in front of my face....
"Time for us to take a shower and get ready for our wedding ceremony."

I place him in my bosom, something that is becoming second nature, a habit...I wonder to myself, "Is this one of those mental side-effects that compel me to do certain things like wanting to crush him." Then a feeling comes over me, a good feeling....I can picture Greg being blanketed by the folds of my pussy...I see them engulfing him, but also holding him in place before my vagina pulls him into me...somehow this feeling is a good one and one that is the continuum from my boobs to my pussy, to my vagina....

In the shower...the warm water running...
"Okay little man, lets get you nice and clean."

I gently scrub him down with the sponge, his whole body, hair, face, and body....
"Close, your eyes and mouth Sweety, otherwise you'll get soap in there. And we don't want that do we?"

I then lather my boobs with lots of soap.....
"Now try to make your body real stiff."

I grab him by his thighs and knees and hold him like a Ken doll, then opening up my boobs I place him in the middle then let go...my boobs slam into Greg and I run him up and down through my cleavage after a while, I place him under the warm running water...

Then something else gets into me in the moment....
"Sweety, can you stay nice and tight a little while longer? And I mean real tight?"

He shakes his head...
"Good boy."

I squat and lower Greg...
"Now hold your breath, Sweety."

I open up my labia and my pussy and work Greg's head inside it doesn't take much...my pussy is huge now that I am....I work him in and out as if he were a dildo....it doesn't take long for me to feel what he does to me....
"Ahhhhh! Oooooooh! Ahhhhhh! Oh, Greggy yooou feel soooo gooood inside Mommy."

I pull him out for some air....then I work him around my labia....grinding him on and around and all over....

"Ahhhhhhh!! Oooooooooh!! Ahhhhhhh!!

And again I give him air....
"Now take another deep breath in"

"AHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOOH!!! AHHHHHH!!!"

I shake and rock my body, warm water running down and have my orgasm all over Greg....I pull him out and then bring him to my big lips and kiss him all over...
"Ooooh Sweety, you just made Mommy feel real gooood, do you know that? Real gooood. Mommy will need to play with you again like that. I bet you'd like that."

Then I give him a good sudsing in between my boobs, rinse him off and do it at least two more times....after showering myself, and feeling rejuvenated from my orgasm we get ready for our big day...

I find the box and open up the one that says "Baby Tux"....I take it out and hold it up....
baby-tux.600.jpg

"It's adorable. Now let Mommy put it on you."
I lay him down and put it on him like a pajama, snapping the buttons along the inside of his legs....
"Now Greggy, you know that they don't make real tuxes for men as small as you."

I show him the little baby sized black shoes...
"Sorry Sweety."
....and place them on my feet....

"Now Mommy's turn!"

After make-up, putting on my white lacy bra, my garters, my white stocking and my 12" pumps (fit for an almost 10' woman) it makes me soar way above Greg....
"I'm really big now aren't I?"

Then comes the gown....
tumblr_mlry8vCsaR1r89itso1_1280.jpg

"So Sweety, how does Mommy look?"

Still reeling from our shower episode - had that really happened? Everything was so much like a dream these days - i sit on the bed and try to answer her.

i know what i want to say, seeing her in her wedding dress. She towers over me now, statuesque to the extreme. Her curves are ludicrous, the beauty of her both otherworldly and primal. i know there is only one word which describes her now...but it shames me to say it.

So I try to tell her she looks great, lovely, beautiful. I try to tell her the dress fits her perfectly, makes me weak and emotional. That she is the most gorgeous bride to ever take breath. But all those words fail me, and would fail the moment.

There is only one thing I can say, and before i even realize it, I am speaking those words:

"you look like a goddess..."

"Goddess. Yes, I do like that. Mommy is a goddess isn't she. You remember that. Always remember that. Like any goddess, make sure you respect Mommy and treat me like the divine being that I am. That I am the center of your universe."

The door bell rings....

I answer it, leaving Greg behind....I introduce myself to the justice of peace....an older woman about half my height and who once was a judge under the previous United States...with her is a writer from the press and her photographer....we chat for a moment and talk about the ceremony.....I tell her that I'd like to have the ceremony on the beach....I take them both to the back deck and point to an area between the deck and the water, by a large boulder....

Then....

"All right Sweety, time to go."

I look for Greg, who has wandered around the room....
"Where are you Sweety, time for our ceremony." ...now I get a little impatient..... "Now Greggy, no hiding. Mommy will find you. Do you wish to have a spanking?"

i was foolish enough to think i might hide. i don't know what i was thinking, really. Last minute wedding jitters? End-of-life-as-you-know-it jitters? How long did i think i could avoid this, really?

Anyway, after an impulsive decision driven mainly by animalistic fear i find myself hiding under one of the enormous easy chairs in the room as the Women make plans out on the deck.

When they return, Milly calls for me...time for the ceremony. My heart beats fast...

"Now Greggy, no hiding. Mommy will find you."

At that, i feel it...her mind, searching for mine. She senses me in the room already, and is reading my thoughts...she will know where i am in an instant. My heart beats even faster...

"Do you wish to have a spanking?"

...and then, abruptly, it stops.

>gulp< That would be no way to start a wedding - draped over the knee of your soon-to-be-bride.

Without only a moment's hesitation, i crawl out, sheepishly, from below the chair, head hanging in embarassment, eyes down. The three visitors giggle, and i feel Milly's disapproving eyes on me...though thankfully with no anger in them.

Nonetheless, i need to insure my own well-being, and at this point am not above groveling..."P-please don't s-spank m-me, M-Milly..."

I pick him up so easily as he is so light, so small and hold him in my arms....

"I won't spank you." ~waving my huge finger at him~ "But don't give me a reason to understand? Now lets get married."

Everybody is set up and I slowly walk along the beach with Greg in my arms.....we make our way up to the female justice-of-the peace...she says a few words, about marriage, about the roles of women now and about the roles of men, how men are subservient to women, how men should please their wives, how men should do all of the housework, how men should generally know their place around their wives....and in the case of Greg, that he should listen and love his wife and treat me like the mommy that I am to him....

Then the vows that I repeat from the justice-of-the peace

"I, Millicent Aubrey, take you, Gregory Grey, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

And then when asked by the justice-of-the-peace on my own added vows...
"I promise you Greg to also do all I can to take care of you, to mother you, to feed you, and make you comfortable for the rest of the days of our lives together."

Now the justice-of-the-peace turns to Greg...

Back
Top Bottom