Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

Feeling her pull me more tightly too her, and her leg wrapping around me, i feel more and more enveloped by her.

oh my god what am i doing..? i think, as shame washes over me again. The humiliation is near crippling, but not strong enough to stop me. I continue to suckle, to feed, feeling as if - it can't be, can it? - that her breast is growing, swelling, even as i lay here below it. The thought of that alone is terrifyingly arousing: that she would grow even now, with me dwindling below her. oh god...

"Such a good boy you are, such a good boy...'

She continues to whisper to me, humming and purring tender encouragements. She talks of my old life, of our new life together. She talks of all the things she can do for me, all she can provide. i don't need to be a man anymore, i barely need to be human....and in this moment, in my this delirium of milk and flesh, i am willing. All the things she can do...

"...And, Mommy will think for you..."

That is too much...it strikes a chord deeper than i knew i had. The though of giving up everything...even my own consciousness...lord almighty...

I knew, from my studies of the virus, the Program, that as the endgame
approached, this would begin to happen. A mental link will form, soon, between us...she is, already i feel, preternaturally tuned to my feelings and emotions. At some point, though, she will begin to be able to read my thoughts. And then - as i become more dependent on her she will be able to give me thoughts, alter my thoughts, speak to me without words. Finally, she will be in control. In full control of my mind and consciousness. It will be a plaything to her, open and malleable; then, I will be completely hers.

Again, this is too much. What was once a horrifying, unimaginable thought is now - in this moment, at my weakest - unbelievably arousing. I cannot comprehend why but i want it, i want my mind to be hers...oh god, she must never know this...but i can't help myself...

"...And, Mommy will think for you..."

With her words i begin to rut, weakly, up into the big leg she has wrapped over me, her thigh...

<Milly feels Greg as her bores into her legs more and more...after a while it happens again...she sees thr effect that her breast milk has on him as he shrinks again...losing what she thinks is another two to three inchess in height, it is his head that she has been holding that is most telling...she enjoys this part of their relationship in many ways....she knows that his becoming smaller means she is becoming even bigger in Greg's eyes>

<Milly watches him feed and as Greg becomes full, he also becomes very tired...as some milk leaks out of his mouth, he fights to keep his eyes open....then he is out like a light...Milly remains on the beach for maybe another hour as she holds Greg in her arms...then she gets up and places him in the stroller and goes for a walk along the beach..at some points in her walk she runs into a few other women who look up at her, envious of her size....eventually she makess it back into the house and places Greg down for a nap...she passes by thee nursery, which is locked...
"Soon," she thinks, "when he's less than four feeet he will fit inside the crib. For now he will do with being in my bedroom.">

<Tucked in and looking very precious, his hair tussled about, looking more like a boy everyday...she gives him a kiss and goes back downstairs to finish her lunch from the picnic basket and have a cup of coffee in the breakfast nook while she reads more information from The Collective>

<Having put greg down, still sleeping upstairs, Milly shuffles through the various pamphlets and educational materials she'd been given by The Collective regarding The Program. She is surprised that greg responded so fervently to - and even seem so aroused by - the thought that, at some point, he would yield his mind to her...She rereads the pamphlets with interest>

<she finds the pamphlet that she was looking for, which describes how the psychic connection between a Wife and husband will develop. In it, she reads their future, heart fluttering in anticipation....>

----- MEN ARE WEAK -----​
And they will need YOU to take care of their minds.​

The Program will allow a connection between you and your new husband to progress in many ways as the two of you deepen your relationship. Not least of this is the connection your minds will have. Or, rather, the connection you will have to his mind. Your views into - and eventual control over - his mind will mirror his growing dependence on you.

Right now, already, you may feel how you can sense his emotions, even without him speaking, or being able to see it in his face. You can sense how he will react to most anything you might do. You can "read" him very, very well - especially for someone who's maybe known him for such a short period of time. Use this, to increase your sway over him

Soon, though, will come the time where his very thoughts can be seen. He won't be able to hide what he's thinking from you: that will make it much easier to...give him exactly what he wants, won't it? If you can see his fantasies, play on his fears? Predict his actions?

<the pamphlet goes on to describe the growing psychic connection between a Wife and husband as they continue on The Program. It describes, rather briefly, the neurobiology of the hive-mind. It concludes:>

...All this will be occurring as your husband's will and intelligence are slowly decreasing, diminishing. Go gently with him. He will need you to take care of his mind.

<Milly smiles, musing on times to come. Looking up, she sees that greg has made it back downstairs...and is walking, slowly, with hesitation, but under his own power, into the room>

With much effort I make it out of bed, down the stairs...and it is not without a little pride, a little private celebration, that I am able to walk on my own.

I shuffle into the great room, and see Milly sitting at the small table in the breakfast nook, bare legs crossed prettily. She was reading something, and has pamphlets and papers spread before her. But, hearing me enter the room, she looks up from her literature at me. She grins, a new smile on her lips, lighting her eyes. It is...knowing.

"hi..."

<Milly reads through the pamphlet "Men are Weak" and is intrigued by the informattion regarrding 'pyschic connections'....she has a sense that it has already happpened...at least the beginnings of Greg and her connecting...she knows how consumed he is by Milly's mere presence..she knows that her growth is all that he knows and wants...that he lives for the disparity in their sizes...she sees all the connnections from his hard ons to his ejaculations...she getting stronger, him getting weaker>

Milly puts the pamhlet down and looks out the windoow and knows that she will take care of him, but there are things he can do for her too...she knows that he will do it forr her if she asks and it can be just about anything....this excites her....the idea that he is totally submissive down to the core...that whatever she asks, he will do>

<finally she sees him walk down the stairs and she turns to watch him as he ambles closer to her...she hears him utter the word "Hi" and acknowldeges his presencee>

"Well hello darling. Glad you could make it down on your own. Mommy has missed you so."

<Milly can see him avert his eyes toward her legs and she decides to test the waters a bit...can she be in his mind, can she anticipate what he wants, can she place a thought through a verbal command and make him do what she knows he wants to do?>

"You like Mommy's legs is that right? Mommy's legs are for you."

She gives him a coy look and then makes him do what she wants him to do....
"Why don't you come kneel at Mommy's legs. Do as I say, right now."

<Milly watches him amble over and kneel at her feet and he looks up at her with his desperate eyes.>

"Now why don't you place your hands on my legs and rub them gently with your hands. Give Mommy a nice massage, including Mommy's feet."

"Hi..." i had said, feeling so confident. And then i saw that smile.

"Well hello darling. Glad you could make it down on your own. Mommy has missed you so."

That smile hid something. Something she knew, and it immediately made me anxious. My confidence, my new-found pride in my physical achievement of making it down from the bedroom on my own two feet was quickly evaporating. My gaze fell from her eyes to her legs.

Her legs were tan, perfectly so to highlight their strong musculature. Circumstances being different, i would have assumed she was a body builder - or, at the very least, a powerfully tall, relentless gym-bunny with incredible genetics. Crossed as they were, her foot dangling a beach sandal, the bulge of her calf was dramatic against the narrow tapered curve of her thin ankle. But I knew it was the Program, working on a pretty girl already, making her powerful, making her perfect...perfect for me...

"You like Mommy's legs is that right? Mommy's legs are for you."

i felt a sharp twinge of pride, jarred by her use of that term. "Mommy"? I wouldn't stare at my mother's legs...would i? Do i remember, being small, looking at my mother's legs like this? Something about this moment, something about her...made me remember...

Mommy does have pretty legs, I thought.

Unable to help myself, i continued to stare at them. She spun her toes, and dropped her sandal, as if by accident. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs, obviously for my benefit.

Mommy has big legs. She keeps them pretty for me, i mused...but also: Were these thoughts my own? Where were they coming from? But, it made me feel good: to think of...mother.

"Why don't you come kneel at Mommy's legs."

What a...nice idea, i found myself thinking, and next thing i knew i was at her feet, kneeling at her legs. i looked up at her now, to be bathed in her warm, natural beauty. i waited to be directed, and when she suggested i touch her, i gladly began to rub her feet and move my hands over her long, elegant lower leg. Over her smooth, smooth skin.

Mommy has big feet, I marveled, massaging them with my hands. Patiently, as if with an awed child, she allowed me to study them, to gawk at them. To appreciate the difference, between our sizes, between she and me.

Mommy has such strong legs, I realized, testing the swell of her calf with my hand. Women's legs were always...fascinating, to me. Their curves, their muscles - so much superior to men's. And now...Milly...grown so huge...good god...

Mommy's thighs...

<Milly takes note of his obedience...and even....as she takes a sip of her coffee...and even if he does have some moment of clarity from his old self and decides to disobey her, she has the upper hand here...there size difference is going in such opposite directions coupled with her new found strength....Milly thinks about having Greg over her knee and spanking him - the fact that she can do actually thrills her just a little..."he doesn't stand a chance against me," Milly thinks as she takes another sip of coffee>

<Milly turns back and smiles again at Greg as he diligently feels, squeezes, and stares at her legs>

"What a good boy my Greggy is. And your doing such a wonderful job on my legs. They feel so good. Now why don't you massage Mommy's knees and thighs. I think they feel a little sore and could use your little hands all over them."

this feels naughty...

...but...she's telling me to do it...

<Greg's hands move up, to caress first her knees, then the powerful mass of her right thigh, her outer haunch...>

<As Greg's hands move up on Milly's legs, they finally end up on her thighs...somewhere deep in her vagina she begins to feel the very beginning stages of what will ultimately be an orgasm....it is clearly on her face...Milly wants him to go up further....with her blue bathing suit on, he'll need access to her pussy...but thatt also means that she will be fully nude....can Greg handle it she thinks, not want ing hiim to have a heart-attack...but what must be done, must be done>'

<Without a warning she slhifts her body and slowly rises to a standing positioon....as Milly does this, her height, her distance from him, and how much power her size has....she slowly pullls the straps of the bathing suit off of her shoulders and then tears the bathing suit downward....inch by inch more skin is revealed and her breasts...her enormous breasts seem to get bigger and bigger as herr bathing suit moves downward more and more....finally they "pop"out of thee suit and hang there with all of the confidence in the world, including her areolae and her long, thick taut nipples>

<Milly continues to strip, revealing that truly hourglass body....and finally her pussy slowly comes into view...hairless, slightly wet....the folds of heer pussy long and curvaceous...ready for him to do the dirty deed that she wants him to do...althogh she will get inside of Greg's head making him want her pusssy...needing her juices like air itself>

<Milly lowers her bathing suit to the floor and bends over...her brreasts rest on Greg's head momentarily...then the suit is on the dloor and she stands up again and siits down on the chair at the breakfast nook table...she eyes him wanting hhim to eat her out>

In a very seductive tone...
"Sweety, now its time to come give Mommy a massage right here ~points tto her pusssy~ with your tongue. It's okay, you know you want to do that, you need to do it so it is all right. Mommy says so."

<Milly spreads her folds with her fingers inviting him in>

"And don't worry one bit. Mommy will guide you every step of the way."

<another powerful suggestion enters greg's head:>

"...It's okay, you know you want to do that, you need to do it so it is all right. Mommy says so."

<he watches her sit, naked and glorious, and spread her legs. On his knees for her, he crawls in between them and...without a thought...lowers his face between her thighs. He begins to lap at her, obsequious, and already begins to get a sense of the staggering, physical power of her arousal. Her calm, even tone belies a building storm, one of immense force. And, he begins to imagine what bringing her to orgasm might unleash...of that, he is more than a little afraid>

<he continues to mouth, to kiss, to suck at her warm, throbbing womanhood...communing intimately with the Program...serving her... >

<Milly sits back and begins to moan aloud, but they are soft moans having an almost song-like sound...soft and pretty...she places her hands behind his now smaller head, covering about three quarters of it....she carefully pulls him in and with some of Greg's lapping she repositions him at times...a sign of her control over him...and a sign that there are times that Greg can be used like a thing, like a tool, in this case a tool to give her an orgasm>

In a loving, but instructive tone...
"Dart your tongue in and out, and a little bit to the left."

<Greg does as she says, and begins to get a feeling of what she really likes, adjusting to her rhythms and unspoken signals. He listens to her, hears her, and feels her: he is building her towards a massive climax.>

<in another, earlier time, this would have given him a sense of control over a woman, feeling like he cold play her as an instrument. But here, now - all the joy he gets is from service, to his go-....to her..>

<he feels her start to tense, to grip the edge of the table. He moves his tongue, his mouth, hid face under her unspoken command. And...he prepares himself...>

<it has been a long time for Milly since she has had an orgasm under these circumstances, that is being eaten out like this...a force washes over her, crippling her body....she holds onto the table...as Greg has licked and darted his tongue around and in and out of her folds....inside, from her vagina to her chest, to her nipples and even in the corridor that is her anus and rectum, Milly feels a charge of electricity running throughout her body - even into her brain.....it all leads to a build-up like no other....she now shakes the table and screams out, her body undulates pushing her pussy right into Greg's face...her strong legs cross and Milly captures his head, his mouth drawn in tight to her pussy....as she orgasms relentlessly, her pussy grinding up and down...Greg's face on the receiving end of all her womanly juices...it seems to never stop until finally Milly deflates in the chair, a wide smile on her face....she sits there for a while and just looks at Greg know he is still good for so many things>

Moments later....
"Let's clean you up Sweety, then Mommy will do something very special for you."

Oh my god, what was that?

What I saw? Was that...
?

<as Milly's climax approached, Greg's building fear for his own survival was matched by a...spectacle.>

Was that...the Program?

<as he served her, serviced her, gave himself to her, he had kept his eyes mostly closed. Like this, as he worked to ascend her higher and higher into ecstasy, he felt as if he could actually hear, in Milly's moans and in his own head, the song of the Program. The singing Hive-Mind. He began to realize that, by giving this to her, he was bringing actual joy to the organism of the Program in her. And...it was going to make her love him. He saw, in this act of carnality, of bringing oral pleasure to this woman, a new way to help insure his own future. This act was going to make her LOVE him, so much - and so he performed it with zeal.>

<and, in the last moments, as her moans hit a fevered, otherworldly pitch, he opened his eyes and gazed up at her...and could SEE the Program in her. He could see its energy, as an aura throughout her vasculature. Growing stronger, now, in her ecstasy, with her approaching climax by his mouth and tongue. It was...amazing>

<when she is done, sated, and looks down at him, covered in her fluids...he waits...he waits for Her Love. >

<After washing Greg off, still naked, Millie picks him up and walks up stairs to the second floor....she walks down the corridor to grab some keys from the tall chest in her bedroom...apparently there are a few locked rooms up here...down to the fifth door on the right from her bedroom, she unlocks the door with a red key....Milly opens the door and a patient's exam room appears>
doctors-office.jpg

<Milly sets Greg down on the exam table>

"Now you wait right here, understand? Be a good boy for Mommy."

He watches her go into an adjacent room...about five minutes later she reappears.....
denise-milani-nurse-1.jpg

"Now Greg, when I have my nurse's uniform on, I will be Nurse Milly to you, understand? And You will be Greg. When you address me, you will say Nurse Milly."

<Milly gets into her nurse persona>

"Now, Greg is it. Greg, turn around and lie on your stomach side on the exam table."

<Greg is nervous, though strangely compelled to follow Milly's directions...>

<he hops onto the exam table, sitting on its edge, and - rather than turning to lay on his stomach - looks up to her and quips:>

"Mi-...uh...i mean, Nurse Milly...When you offered a tour of the house...I didn't <ha hah> quite expect to find this." Hm. She doesn't seem to be in the mood for joking. "Uh... W-why do you have an exam room s-set up in your house?."

"Calm down Greg, just calm down. Now if you don't lie down then we can't get started."

She tries to answer his question...
"We have the exam room in order to do things like this."

Nurse Milly is Momma of course and she displays the strength that Momma has...very easily, she picks up his less than five foot frame and places him on his stomach...then she places his body in a special harness that elevates his derriere way up high....in the harness his wrists are strapped down to the able, as are his ankles.....

"Now stay cal. If you don't calm down, I will be forced to give you a tranquilizer, and I'd hate to do that."

Nurse Milly pulls over a tray and there are various objects on it, one of which is the following...
g_rhinios-ex-2-prostate-massager-6d8a1.jpg

....she puts a latex medical glove on each hand and grabs a large tube of lubrication and readies Greg for what is about to happen...

"Greg, I'm going to milk your prostate, do you know what that means?"

"I didn't think so. What I'm about to do is massage your prostate using this device." ~she picks up the prostate massager then sets it down~ "When I massage your prostate, you are going to feel all sorts of things, similar to a woman having an orgasm. There is no need for me to touch your cock and whack you off or even do the act of fellatio. It will all be you. Your cock will get hard, then it will swell, and then it will ejaculate. I will extract every drop via a pump, which will be attached to the head of your penis via a tube, which will be inserted into your urethra. Oh, and if you are wondering, your semen will be handed over to your Momma, Ms. Milly Aubrey."

<Nurse Milly places the tube into his anus>

Nonchalantly, as if she has done this many times before....
"Are you ready?"

<Nurse Milly squeezes the tube, filling Greg's entire anal tract with the lubrication...then she takes a narrow clear tube from the tray and grabs his penis...with a few strokes, it becomes quite hard and she works it down his urethra...with some medical tape on the head of his penis, the tube will stay put...next she attaches the other end to a pump...from the pump, Nurse Milly attaches another tube that inserts into a plastic container with a lid....the container has milliliter markings on it>

<Now she picks up the device and inserts it into Greg's ass...she slowly works it up into his anal tract...the lubrication makes it easier to do, but adds tons of sensitivity to the whole procedure...finally Nurse Milly finds his prostate and bears down on it rubbing back and forth...she watches to see Greg's reaction and to see if any come can be milked out of him already>

Uhh...yes?

<Greg is very confused and frightened by the dehumanization. His mind, unprepared for these horrors - he is basically being raped by his new wife - has gone into an apathetically semi-conscious state. He barely registers what is going on - until he is assaulted by the the most explosive orgasm of his life, the ultimate hand-job. His eyes roll back into his head, he moans loudly, and his come begins to erupt in torrents.>

<Nurse Milly continues to work the device, massaging to the left and right of Greg's prostate...she watches as he goes through various stages of his milking...miily enjoys watching him go through these physical convulsions, his body shaking relentlessly...it's a good thing he is strapped down and harnessed as his body undulates and stretches upward and outward uncontrollaby...Nurse Milly rubs his back and as Greg screams out she sees his cock involuntarily move and ejaculate...she responds by turning on the pump connected to the tube and in no time, the plastic container begins to fill>

<And so it goes...as the hours pass, Greg goes through fits and starts, being milked again and again....finally, the container is full , about 500 milliliters, a little more than a half a quart...this has the potential for Milly to grow a foot or more when she decides to ingest it>

<Nurse Milly looks at a very exhausted Greg, who then begins to rapidly shrink before her very eyes>

Where am I?

<greg is waking from a semi-conscious state, after what sounds like hours of orgasmic release and forced milking. It would have been near torture had he not mercifully blacked out, and he wakes not really understanding what has just happened. Or...where he is...>

I'm in...a doctor's office?

<as he comes back to reality, Milly has already removed the device, unstrapped greg, and is helping him turn over onto his back on the table. She is smiling down at him, watching his face intently>

And...who is this? <as she leans over him, greg cannot help but notice her immense bosom, bulging from the neckline of her white uniform> She's <gulp>...a nurse ?

She's so beautiful...

<though greg's mind has blocked out not only the last several hours but seemingly his entire memory, the Program has already had its way with his psyche and imprinted Milly into his mind. For the moment he doesn't recognize her, but it does register with him that she is someone very, very...important.>

Oh my god...

<greg is enraptured by her, in this temporary amnesia, watching her push a lock of her thick, raven mane behind one ear as she peers at him, watching for...a change>

Her eyes...

<Gazing at her, dumbly, he only dully senses the muscle fatigue, the cramps in his abdomen from the previous hours of exertion. The empty feeling in his loins from her milking. But, suddenly, a new sensation grabs him...>

"oh..!"

<With his little exclamation, his eyes widen, as do hers. It has started. First, a sinking feeling in his gut, then a tingling which spreads to overtake his whole body, crawling across his skin and deep into his bones.>

"
w-w-what's h-happening..?"

<his voice is small, scared. He looks to her - this large, beautiful woman above him - pleadingly. He may be mistaken, but he thinks he hears her whisper: >

"You're shrinking, sweetie..."

<and it begins, his shrinking. Hours of near-climax have opened the way for The Program to make enormous strides in greg's body...and mind. His naked frame starts to dwindle and he watches, in helpless confusion. His limbs recede inward, crinkling the thin paper on which as he lays, propped up on the exam table. His arms, his hands, everything begins to get...smaller. Everything, except his cock - which remains semi-swollen and thick, laying across his hip and horrifically retaining it's size. And everything - except her.>

"oh...god..."

<As he shrinks, she seems to grow, above him, becoming bigger and, somehow, even more mind-numbingly beautiful. As he shrinks, and she draws in closer to watch with fascination, she begins to occupy not only more and more of his vision, but of his whole world. He is becoming smaller, She bigger, in so many ways...>

"mmmuh-..."

<he gapes, now, openly, at Her. His confusion deepens as his mind, alongside his body, begins to shrink as well. His intellect, his will, all that he is - starts to dwindle. Faster, more aggressively than ever before...>

<he has lost the ability to read>

"
g-g-guh.."

<And though his confusion, his bafflement, is consuming - the world is also becoming a simpler place, to greg. Simpler, because there is...Her.>

<Awestruck at Her face, as his mind and body continue to shrink, he seems to remember a time long, long ago. Another time when he was small, when another huge, beautiful woman - still in her nurse's uniform, having just come home from work - leaned over him like this, in his little-boy's bed...>

<he looks up at her, blinking through his bedazzlement, his temporary amnesia, and asks...>

"a-are you my...mother?"

Back
Top Bottom