Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

<he takes her hand gladly, Thankful for her patience, and looks into her eyes - eyes that have become, if anything, deeper, more beautiful than last time they met. There is a new, even greater intelligence behind them, and yet he is able to overcome his own bedazzlement to see what he is looking for, what he knew he needed to see before saying what he had planned...he sees the warmth, the humanity. That which will protect him in the coming months amidst the horrors of this age. Though he has so much left to say, he knows what must be first:>

"Milly?" I say, leaning halfway across the table to her, "will you kiss me?"

<She hears this request and smiles thoughtfully...without a word she pulls her seat closer to his and arches her back forward, stretches her neck, and then pulls her now longer brunette hair out of her face...Milly then reaches out with right hand and places it behind Greg's head....Milly's eyes close and she purses her big, soft, and oh so very wet lips together and ever so gently places it on Greg's....even for herself, she feels the electricity, the connection that they both share...she can feel that electricity make her nipples hard and it went right down to her womb.....was it his come that did this, The Program, or was it her own sense of love for him that manifested itself....no matter, she waited for him to react and kiss her back while she thought about their future in that lovely moment that they shared>

<he kisses her back, feeling all eyes in the shop fall onto them: another one down. But rather than feel defeated, greg does his best to remain true to his intentions...that this is the next step.>

<But above all he feels the kiss, the electricity, the connection. He has not yet received the Program himself, so he knows it is a natural reaction...an honest kiss, and honest want to be with this Woman. He knows, also, though (from what he has read, and heard) that as soon as he is exposed, mere kisses from her will be...so much more. Touches from her will be...terrifying in their pleasure. Her flesh will be...consuming.>

<But this kiss is soft, heavenly, warm. He has not kissed a woman in so long, and lingers with it longer than he had planned. Despite this, despite the nice feel of her hand on his head, he breaks the kiss, and again their gazes meet>

"that was amazing," I say, and with one look into her eyes, I see she feels the same. "thanks for coming. I...I want to talk about...the future..."

<she looks at him expectantly, a hard-to-read smile on her lips. Thankfully, she allows him to talk>

"I...know, at this point, what the future is going to bring, for the world, for all these people. And I realize, now...that I want to spend it with you, if you'll have me."

<she allows him to talk, still>

"I'm just going to need some time, Milly. Time to get used to all this. To take it slow. I know I'm going to be...afraid of a lot of this, and I'm hoping you'll understand. I'm going to begin to want some, to fantasize about some- unspeakable things. I realize that. But I'll need you to...be patient with me...Will you do that? Will you take the time with me...go slow with me through all this? I don't want to lose myself, who I am...not right away..."

<he looks at her, already fighting the urge to drop his gaze to her full chest. Now he is the expectant one>

"will you do that for me?"

<Milly is somewhat disheartened by Greg's breaking of their kiss, but she is not surprised>

<She then listens to him, hanging on every word...she sees in his eyes the shy little boy that he already is and his need to take time is warranted, but she also knows that in this brave new world there are things out of their control such as havving him sign the contract to make him her spouse...Milly was told that if this does not get done, they will search for Greg, incarcerate him and indoctrinate him, all in the name of The Collective...he will be turned over to Milly, but will be a shell of a man...God only knows what they will do to him>

In Milly's sweet loving, motherly tone....
"Of course I will have you! I will be patient with you my dear, of course. I will take things slowly if that is your wish. But you must do something for me. You must come back to my house with me."

<Milly looks down and away from him, pauses...tears develope in her eyes...she lookks vulnerable, but needs him to say yes to what she is aboout to say..then she looks back at him, directly in his face, her mascara now running a bit>

"If you want to be with me then you must sign the contract. Will you do that for me? Will you do that for us?"

<This show of emotion, from another human being, melts him. He has been, over the past year, so used to fear, pain and loss. That they may be building something together, he and another person - it is heady stuff, to him. As deviant as it all would have sounded, in his past life: here it is a future>

"I've...I've heard about the contract," I say, taking a deep breath, "and I'm ready to sign it. We'll have a ceremony, I guess? Over the next month or so?"

<He recalls the pictures that would appear in the weekly papers the government had started publishing. Pictures from "Weddings", pronouncing the ceremonies officially binding a man and Wife in the name of the new state. Pictures of brides, impossibly buxom, many times hugely tall, next to their shriveled betrothed. He once saw it as a mockery of the former institution but now...it gave him a dark thrill. To imagine Milly, in a white gown...>

"I also...yes...we can live in your house. I...understand. We'll need a place that's...big enough."

<More images in his head, of the months ahead. Being carried through her rooms, under her soaring ceilings, by a giantess...>

<He cannot help it, he begins to feel the stirrings of arousal in his loins. He pushes on, knowing he must talk this over with her now>

"I'll move my stuff...what I'll need, anyway. There isn't much..." I admit. I had shed so many of the trappings of the old world, long ago.

<He sees her begin to offer her assistance, and speaks first:>

"I'd like to...spend one last night, at my place, packing up, by myself. Maybe though...we could walk back together, today, along the river? It's such a warm, beautiful day. Do you have the paperwork with you?"

<Greg's words make her perk up and she is now happy and relieved to know that he has accepted things, not what they were, but what they are...and although he needs time to work it through, things will be as they should be>

<Milly stands up, her voluptuous body now crammed into Greg's sweatshirt...again her navel shows as does the rest of her body, except of course for the bottom part of the bikini, which shows far too much of her body>

Excite and enthused...
"Yes, I have the paperwork, right here in my bag."

<She opens her handbag and pulls out the paperwork, which is in triplicate and places it on the table...everything is filled out except for his signature and date....Milly places it on the table and rummages through her bag for pen and produces one for Greg to sign with>

"Here's a pen."

Not able to contain her excitement...
"Oh Greg, it will be wonderful to have you as my husband and I promise to take good care of you. And even though I will own the house, it will certainly be our home."

Milly rambles while Greg looks at the document....
"By the way, to answer your question regarding the wedding, well, first we have to qualify. I believe one of the main criteria is size, mine as well as yours. I know you want to go at it slow, so maybe it will take longer than a month for us to get the approval from the government. And you realize that we will be monitored by The Collective. But, I expect us to wear a wedding dress and get married to you, even though when I turn the paperwork in, you will be officially betrothed to me."

"Yeah...I understand. The wedding is more like a...public display. Of our commitment. It's...this" I say, indicating the papers on the table before me, "that really counts. "

I take a deep inhale, and a slow exhale, spinning the pen in my left hand as I pretend to look over the papers. I've read through the forms, of course, many times before. Blank copies are provided for me whenever I pick up rations, in the government's hopes that I might choose a mate. But...I never anticipated seeing my own name written in on one of these, in such feminine handwriting (even that begins to turn me on...)

I look up at Milly - oh my god, that body. She is practically bursting out if my sweatshirt...I imagine her unzipping it slowly for me, sometime soon. And she is practically bursting with anticipation, of me bringing pen to paper.

Another deep breath. This is such a step.

"Milky," I ask, "can we...take a walk, down along the river? I'd like to sign this outside..." I look around the room, at the all-too-interested-eyes of the other patrons. "...It's a beautiful day, and we'll have the chance to be alone..."

<Wanting him to get this over with, she understands>

With a full sense of empathy she answers him....
"Sure Sweety, I'll take a walk along the river with you."

<As Milly gets up, she reaches over to give him a peck on the cheek with those soft, wet lips...she leaves her mark on him...her raspberry-colored lipstick on his cheek...Greg may think its not important to be signing those papers, but Milly knows that this mere act is enough to show the other women in the restaurant that he is betrothed to her, that he is hers and no one else....she gets up and walks with the best of posture (an effect of The Program)...already Greg, walking behind her, in her shadow already, if by mere accident shows the female patrons his submissiveness to Milly....once outside, Milly, takes Greg by the hand and they make their way down to the river>

As I stand to trail Milly out of the shop what hits me first is just how tall she is, already. Yes, she has on some serious wedge heels; they bring her over six feet, easily. Taller than myself. What I wonder, as I admire the dramatic sway of her hips from behind as we walk from the shop, is she as tall as me, now, without the heels?

The thought brings me a little jolt of arousal...I've always had a thing for tall women. Facing a woman and being eye-to-eye was always a secret little turn-on for me. I don't know why...I didn't think I had a "submissive streak" in me...maybe I did? But that was before The Event.

The Event changed me. It changed everyone. All men. All women. Aside from the physical changes, women became more dominant, more confident and at the same time more maternal. Men, on the other hand, have become naturally more passive, submissive, and their ideas of beauty have been re-engineered to match up with their new, more statueque partners on the planet. I, afterwards, was thusly now left with a deep fixation for tall women. Big women. Women bigger than me. Women...in my fantasies, now...of enormous heights.

And if I was a boob man before (and I was...), I hesitate to say what I am now...

So, when Milly turns to take my hand as we step into the sun outside the coffee shop, I cannot help to glance at her full bosom, in profile, straining against the white sweatshirt. She looks amazing.

We walk through a few blocks downtown, past some abandoned shops but also past some that have recently reopened. We chat, casually, as we make our way down to the entrance to the River Walk. We speak of the time directly after The Event, when we both - as members of the medical community: she a nurse, myself a physician - had skills held so important by a civilization dying in droves. We had eached volunteered our services for months, she here in the city, I out in the countryside, trying futilely to help save those afflicted by this disease. It had spread like wildfire around the world in a way no other epidemic had before. But, with the dimming of our minds, soon any male physicians were relegated to other duties, and eventually left to our idle ways.

acxRel6R.jpg

As we get onto the path along the river - walking the way that would lead to my apartment - Milly notices a faded poster clinging to a tree. An old piece of the propaganda that had begun showing up soon after The Event...from the early days of The Collective.

ado2k1yg.jpg

Though my last remnants of male pride still bristle with memories of those days, and relics like this. I ask her thoughts....

<The conversation is pleasant with Greg, Milly and he talk about the past, and all of thee changes that took place since The Event...then she sees the propoganda poster and her mind wanders off...she thinks that they have finally arrived at this pooint in time...what was mere propaganda is now truth...it is going to happen...women will rule over the men and their is no turning back...she has accepted it...Greg seems to have come to terms with it...Milly knows that she will be different, that she will overpower him in every way possible...that she will be intoxicated by her power over Greg...and that when the time comes for her to unbirth him, she will have the ultimate power over him, and he will be a mere shell of a man, feeble, parasitic...a rush runs through her at this thought and at once she is euphoric and despondent about the future>

<Milly turns to Greg and hugs him>

"Greg, you realize we are both going to change. Our relationship will change. I will be more and more confident, I will have such power over you. I fear I might even say things that I won't mean. Of course, I will at times become very motherly, maybe even to a fault. And you, well you are going to get lost inside of me on so many levels, physically, emotionally, and mentally. But I want you to know that I will always care for you. And I will always love you."

Love... I think wistfully, will this be love? I look into her eyes, a few inches above my own, and the familiar buzz begins. Will this be love, or wil this be the treatment working on us, the organism having its way with our neurology? Making us need one another beyond our ability to comprehend. Already it has done this...I can't take my eyes off her. And she...she looks ready to consume me.

The buzz intensifies...the press of her big breasts against my chest is pillowy and full of promise. The deep wells of her eyes hold futures and possibilities. Her lips part, and i imagine myself between them.

"There's a part of me," I say, looking now towards the poster, "that wants to be weak." She listens. "There's a part of me that wants you to take over. All men...weak. All women...strong..."

I look at her again, and want nothing else but to kiss her. But...I feel, almost, that it is not my place. i feel...I don't know what I feel...

<A single woman passes by, the first person they've seen on the path.>

"Do you want to find a place where we can sit?" I ask, "Be alone, to sign the papers?"

<Milly hears Greg speak of his secretly wanting to be weak and that runs chills up her spine...why? Well, his words help to give her a taste of what is to come....of course, the sad truth is that The Event, the virus will take its toll on all men eventually...Greg will not be able to ingest any real food in the near future...he will need Milly's milk, which is why The Program is so effective...she knows it is building up inside of her right now and Greg's thirst for weakness will also be his hunger for her breast milk>

Greg said:
"Do you want to find a place where we can sit?" "Be alone, to sign the papers?"

Milly, looks around, panning with her eyes...
"That big oak tree over there, why don't we go there."

<Milly takes Greg's hand and walks him up to the large tree...she takes off her heels and sits down in front of the huge trunk of the tree...the splendor of the oak is lovely and provides plenty of shade for them>

Tapping her hand on the grass with a smile on her face...[/I}
"Come, come sit down next to me Greg. I promise I won't bite."

<greg sits next to her, his heart beginning to beat faster, for countless reasons.>

<they are far enough off the path, behind the big tree...no passersby can see them>

"I-is this good..?"

"It's fine sweety."

<Milly takes out the paperwork and a pen and hands it to him>

She places her hand gently on his left thigh and gently massages it...
"You might as well get this over with."

<He takes the pen, the papers. His hand shakes, a little...as much as from the promise of her hand, on his thigh, as the portent of this moment>

"T-thanks..." I say, looking over the papers again. The blank, for my signature, seems a million miles wide.

I pause. I can smell her next to me, so close...I'm aware of her bosom, so big...

<Milly Senses that he is already distracted by her being so close to him, that her body is all so consuming in his mind>

She redirects his attention back to the task at hand...she speaks to him the way a mother speaks to a child...not quite reprimanding, more like directing him....
"Greg, sign. Sign and I will be yours forever."

<He is already, he knows, so helpless next to her. With beautiful women, it has always been this way...>

I swallow, dryly, and bring pen to paper.

I sign my name, for the last time as:

Greg Grey

Even as my eyes well, my cock slowly begins to surge.

<Milly sees he begins to get emotional...but, he also can't hide that large cock of his, which is hardening quite nicely in those shorts...>

In her motherly tone...
"There, there it will be okay. Everything will be okay from now on."

<Milly takes the paperwork and tucks it back into her bag along with the pen>

"Let's forget about that for a moment. Greggy seems to have a problem in his shorts that needs taking care of, doesn't he?"

<She doesn't wait for an answer as she gets to work...Milly just can't help it...maybe it is The Program...her hormones as she responds to his hardon...she has a need to take care of it, to take care of him....so, she unzips his shorts slowly, pulls aside his shorts and pulls out his thick piece of meat...she begins to give him a hand job, moving her hand up and down his shaft slowly>

Milly remarks...
"It (his cock) is quite beautiful. I do love to watch it grow."

oh god...

<he watches her hand, the hand of his new mate, slowly begin its work on his already outsized member. While he, himself, has shrunk several inches since the sickness...his cock has not. If anything, it is thicker, more robust than ever.>

<he looks over at her, as she sits beside him. he flushes in shame at what he is about to request...but he finds the words and asks...>

"c-can I watch you...unzip your sweater..?"

Milly hears this simple request and responds...
"Of course my dear, anything for my new husband."

<While still stroking him, Milly uses her left hand to move the zipper of the sweater down...the slow sound of a ~zip~ can be heard and more and more her cleavage is revealed she pulls it down far enough to go past her bikini top....her boobs are still contained, but want to be released so badly...it wouldn't take much to do that for him>

"Are you ready for them Greg? Do you need to be fed? Do you crave what I have to offer you (inside of these boobs)? I mean I don't want to push you to hard, go to fast. On the other hand, I don't want to deprive you of what is yours."

<Milly moves her right hand up and down, just a little bit faster>

"oh my god..." i mutter. though i knew what was coming, what my commitment would mean to me, i am still incredulous as to what is happening, incredulous as to what i am allowing to happen.

i am afraid i will blow, unbidden, i her hand...she senses at slows...

"can i....put my head in your lap..?"

"Of course Sweety. Come lay in Momma's lap."

Realizing she said Momma instead of Milly...
"I meant Milly, not Momma, what's the matter with me."

<Milly, too is reacting to the situation...his cock in her hand, the anticipation of his cum, eating it and what that will lead to...she has to catch her breath...as she does, her boobs expand just a bit more as she inhales deeply....she continues to stroke him, even faster than before....she figures soon he will come....soon>

<he lays his head down, in her soft, muscular lap, and...knowing exactly what it will do to him...gazes up at her big breasts. From below she looks enormous.>

oh god...this is the woman...i'm committed to her...and soon she'll be my Wife

<thoughts, again, of Milly in a wedding gown...>

...and did she just call herself...momma? oh god... <he is aghast at just how intensely that turned him on>

<it is as if more than a year of pent-up desire - unspoken, pent-up desire for what is about to happen, in this moment - is threatening to erupt out of him. Yet still he watches her breasts, drives himself even deeper under her spell. He watches them rise, and fall, seeming to swell above him with each breath. Her hand, gently, continues to tend to him; under her, he loses more and more of his will by the moment.>

<Now that Greg's head is in her lap, and because she is concentrating on his huge member, which is rock hard and throbbing, Milly thinks about his first feeding...should she or shouldn't she...like many other things he has to accept, she decides to at least offer it to him...in the end it is his choice to either latch on and take her nipple or to turn away>

<With her left hand she slowly pulls down on her bikini top revealing at first her dark areola, then her nipple, which protrudes outward from her breast...thick, long, hard...Milly tucks the bikini under her chest and hears Greg say something, or maybe he moaned at that moment, no matter, she scoops her hand and forearm under Greg's head and pulls him up with ease (oh that new found strength of hers)>

Now she see's some of his face and she speaks to him in a very serious, but loving manner...
"Sweety, you do realize that you will have to feed from me. It is a part of The Program. I am not rushing you, so I will let it be your decision. My nipple is here for you. Do what you like. Touch it with your tongue, kiss it. And if staring is what you'd rather do, that's fine too."

<The sound of her beating at his meat is in the air as she has sped things up even more now>

<She scoops his head up, to her breast, which now looms in front of his face. Her hand works him diligently.>

<This moment is primal. It is something of which he's been fantasizing, in the dark of his lonely nights, since the sickness first took him. His obsession with the Breast is just part of him now, and this is the moment of reckoning, of communion...>

"Mm-m-m-muh..." I start, instinctively - but catch myself from finishing the word. Oh christ...

i stare at her nipple, waiting and engorged for me. i stare at the full, round, firm mass of her large breast, skin so smooth. along with the attentions between my legs, these sensations are fully consuming my being. this is more pleasure than i've ever known...

i stare, and think...

i know i must do this...

...and it is all i want.

i open my mouth, like a baby bird, and i wait for her to pull me to her...

Back
Top Bottom