Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced learning 3 (mistressflames x killerkenny)

Iris' fingers snaked deeper into the girls panties as they slipped upon her moist slit. a soft grown coming from the gorgon's lips as she felt how wet her captive was. "mmmmm so excited already, what pervert you must be to be so aroused in a library" She hummed out her lips leaving the girls flesh just long enough to speak. she continued her sensual kissing of the demons flesh as he finger hooked into the woman's hole and hook at her flesh, shudders running through her body as she felt the walls press upon her digit, and she needed more.

the gorgon hunkered for her own pleasure as her free hand ran along her own body to find the zipper at the side of her skirt, pulling it down to let the fabric fall to her ankles before her hand moved back to Kyrah's waist, gliding up her body to her shoulder and down a frozen arm. This was the fun part, her victims were like clay in her hands as she moved Kyrah's hand from the shelves, pulling it down and twisting it around. her fingers intertwining ithink the demons as she worked the girl I to her own panties, hooking two of Kyrah's digits into her own pushy while she left the pinky and index finger spread to press upon her inner thigh, Iris heal back a moan as she felt it all coming together. she heald back her urges until she was done though, her hand leaving Kyrah's to come to her chin and force her to look into Iris' silver eyes, pulling down on her jaw to force her lips open as the gorgon moved in for a kiss, her hand reaching it's final destination as she unbuttoned Kyrah's blouse to slip her hand into her bra and grope at the demons pail flesh. everything was set and now Iris could truly have fun as she began rocking her hipsychological back and forth against Kyrah's back forcing the frozen girls fingers to rub inside her captors walls as she hummed her. the whole while Iris' hands worked their own magic upon Kyrah's body, fingers darting in and out of her pushy, scrapping and probing at the moist flesh while the other hand rolled her breast in her palm. her tongue taking in every flavor of the girls mouth as she let out moans into her cheeks, her breasts pressing upon the gingers back as she kept at her onslaught humping and fingerings and grouping for as long as it took for the librarian to get off.

finally ten minutes of play came to fruition as her fingers hooked hard into Kyrah's pushy while the other groped hard upon her breast, the gorgon throwing her head back as her spine arched in heavenly ecstacy, a fang biting on her own bottom lip to muffle her organic scream, fluids rushing from her hole upon Kyrah's frozen hand before she went limp upon Kyrah's back. her knees week and feet struggling to keep standing in the heels as her pushy twitched upon Kyrah's fingers, the librarian gave off a few heavy breaths to catch her strength before she unraveled herself from her victim pulling kyrah's hand from her nether region and taking a step back as she picked her own fingers from the demons fluids. "mmmmm the first release of the school year... and first toy, how I wish I had longer to play with you, but don't worry." the librarian pushed in her words as her hand came to Kyrah's shoulder to pull th3 demon from the shelf and through her paralyzed body to the ground so her back propped against the bottom of the shelves now, sitting like a doll underneath the gorgon as she unbuttoned her own blouse and through her tie and shirt to the ground, the gorgon left in only laced black lingerie with a garter belt and stockingsee, she then got on her knees her hungery gaze never leaving her prey and she crawled over the demon to lock lips again. groaning once more just from the girls taste as she blindly unbuttoned Kyrah's top and threw it open to expose her chest. Iris' lips leaving hers and journeying down her neck over her collar bone and between her breasts, her tongue and teeth making quick work of the clasp upon her laced bra before continuing down to her navel, her fingers now joining the work as she pulled Kyrah's skirt from her body, her lips meeting at the soaked point in her panties, suckling at the fabric to taste her heavenly juices before she continued her journey down her inner left thigh, a teasing giggle coming from her lips as the met the knee highs. "mmmmm Kenny is really going to have fun with you... he loves a girl with proper... foot wear." She teased as she threw Kyrah's skirt to the side,even taking the time to pull off her shoes and take a quick lick at the under side of her feet just to torment the frozen girl, knowing how much it would tickle. with her play thing properly stripped she sat upon her strutting her waist as she dug into her own skirt to pull out a small vial, swishing it around in front of the girl. "anti venom, works only on the applied surface, if I give it to your lips and tongue do you promise not to scream? because if you do, dream boat Kenny might get scared away, and I saw how wet you were for him." the gorgon teased, she didn't wait from a response, knowing all she could get out was a groan anyways. so she went to work, putting the liquid on her finger before running it along Kyrah's lips and shoving a finner in her mouth to coat her tongue. with the work down the librarian stood , pulling at the gingers flaming hair to pull her so her eyes were level to her garter belt, her free hand pulling the fabric away from her pussy to give kyrah free access to her nether regions. "now lick me, clean me up and suckle my sweet nectar." Iris demanded in a softer tone, more like a teacher giving instruction than a mistress giving and order.

Cindy looked to Aran with concern as he choked on his drink. It probably went down the wrong way. Even she had done that before with water among other liquids. However, she was unable to voice her concerns and ask if he was alright due to Hiro who clearly was crying for her attention. Boy was he enthusiastic. Clearly he had thought about this quite a bit. She could tell by how ready he was to answer and his eager attitude. The kitsune leaned forwards, palms slamming down on the counter. Cindy sat up right on her stool, arms saftly pulled back, lightly squeezing her chest between them. "You were even more handsome when you were young?" She was astonished by this fact. Cindy thoughts were uncensored. Her eyes soaked in his figure as he twirled around. His fit physic, silky shiny hair, that dashing smile with his sharp canines and adorable fuzzy ears she still had yet to touch. She wanted one of those. Cindy sucked on her bottom lip as she imagined him topless lying in bed with her. She zoned out on the part about him being a wise old teacher or something like that. "Is that possible?" She reluctantly looked away from Hero to look over at Aran asking in a low tone. "How old is he?" She asked.

She gasped, startled slightly, and turned in her stool when he leapt over the counter. He was fast and moved so fluedly. Agile as a fox she thought. His finger guided her ever so willing chin over to face him. Thier eyes locked and Cindy's lips parted. She was lost in his eyes for a moment, listening intently to his words. Vampires could cast love spells? She could make Kenny love her? The idea was brilliant in theory but she was having a hard time keeping a full thought with Mr fox moving all over the place. His voice was behind her, then his breath tickled her ears. A physical shudder of excitment ran through the girl. Her cheeks blushed and she scrunced her shoulders up. Her lips curled but the tail on her nose was the tipping point that made her giggle like a love struck teenager. He dramatically exclaimed his final point. Cindy took the moment to regain her composure while he finished up. "You have more?!" She replied with another small giggle. She did not tell him yes or now but it became more clear this was rhetorical when she turned her attention away from him and back onto the spider.

"Spidy, what about you?" She inquired as she leaned forward on her stool allowing the girls to jiggle and protrude forward. One hand settled on his knee. "Do you want to become a vampire too?" She asked with a tilted head while putting on her charm with her glossy pink smile. A gentle hand reached up to caress his cheek with her finger tips. "Would you like to live an immortal life under the moon, never having to worry about pesticide or being stomped on ever again?" She asked to see if he felt the same way.

"a man has to have SOME secrets left" Hiro teased with a wink, though his grin slipped when she looked away from him to talk to Aran, he had forgotten about he spider boy in his own excitement.

"ME, no no no" Aran stutter out quickly,m his face going as red as the empty bag of blood between his hands as the little vampire ran a finger over his cheek, the boy visibly shivering form the touch before he spun in his stool to face towards the counter. "I'm good with my happy mortal life, though... We never know, this experiment on me, that turned me like THIS" HE paused to sit back and gesture to his masculine form. "could have also made me mortal, I haven't seemed to age though I've only been like this for ten years." He admitted with a shrug.

"The researchers think his youth is reset every time he transforms from spider to human, his hair doesn't seem to grow, we cut it once and it came back the same length when he was human again." Hiro added with a knowing nod. "But enough about the boring old mystery, what about this transformation this bite? are you REALLY allowed to, I mean this Victoria lady lets YOU have thralls?" Hiro asked with sudden energy again, the spdier rollign his eyes with a chuckle at his friend enthusiasim.

"You must understand Cindy, every vampire that has come through those doors." Aran gestured back tot eh large black enterance. "Every student has been a Thrall but never has had any power to make their own, most of their masters even give strict verbal comands to NOT bite the living during the school year." The spider explained, the kistune giving a agreeing nod as he slid another bag to Aran to sink his fangs into.

"He is right, all of them are young fledglings, usually only a year from their death. Most vampire clans send their promising fledglings to the school to learn of the more mystical world , a crash coarse so none of them ever have any sway to turn me."Hiro continued his explenation, giving off a defeated sigh as he leaned back against one of the casks. "So you can understand my excitemnt and confusion about your willingness to take me as a fledgling."

Cindy could feel the heat rise in his cheeks against her cold skin. He would be fun to play with. Even as he turned away Cindy remained smiling. She was in such a good mood. She was practically alone in a Vampire bar with two non-vampires and all the attention was on her. Not to mention they were definitely attractive. She followed Aran's actions and she two spun back to face the front to listen to the boys. It was fascinating hearing about them, the spider whom was aparently a result of an experiment and the Kitsune who wanted to be a vampire. If it was not for Xander she would not have even been sure crossing species like that was possible.

"Wait so, if you get really old you can turn into a spider then back to man and be young again? That is so cool." She seemed excited fro the boy. Before she could embarrass the spider anymore the Fox continued to question her. Cindy blinked a little confused on how this was so startling. It was hard to comprehend she was the only vampire on campus who could do it when she was so low in ranking back at the mansion. This made her feel a little special. She felt the pride wealm in her as she took her glass and began to down the rest of the blood while Aran helped Xander explain how the others were forbidden to make fledgelings.

Cindy was starting to become aware at how different she was from the other fledgelings. Yes, one of the reasons she was sent there was to be educated with the magaical world. But it was also to keep an eye on Kenny. Sure, she could see that if the other fledgelings were verbally commanded not to turn a student they couldn't do it even if they wanted too. But she had not received such a command from Victoria. It was sort of an unwritten rule in the mansion you don't change humans without being told to. Then again most who ventured in the mansion were clients. It would be bad to turn visitors like that. She tried recalling a time she was directly told not to turn a student here. Nothing came to mind.

She smiled again as she finished drinking the last bit in her cup. "Well I said that I could. Technically I can. I was not specifically told not to and I know how." She paused, tilting her head back and sliding her tongue in the glass to taste the last bit. "I never agreed that I would do it." She cleared up the confusion as she placed the cup down on the bar.

"and you never said no." Hiro was quick to snap back at her, he had been trying for this for so long and there was so little time left. She was the only vampire to even truly consider turning him, many girls had teased at the thought especially after a night with him, but once more they had all been quick to say no initially.

"every one has their price, and I have many ways to pay them." He added giving her a sly little grin, letting the girls mind go wild with the possibilities. "You also seem close to your clan mistress, speaking of her as a MISS Victoria instead of The Mistress, Lady Victoria, or how ever all those other lower class fledgling a dress their clan master." the kitsune's pointed out as he swiped the glass from her, not even waiting for a response as he turned to fill it up.

"I'm sure if you don't want me as a thrall I could ask this Victoria.. that is," he turned to slip the full wine glass between her hands again as he leaned down to finish his sentence. "if you know a way to contact her?"

Cindy smiled as he was so quick with his witty responses. She didn't say no because she wanted to say yes. Oh boy did she want him to be hers. But it was the first day of school and she did not want to mess it up by making a slave that didnt want her. This Kitsune knew the perks of being a vampire, even possiblly the downsides too. But he did not know of Victoria or the Mansion. So he did not realize what it meant to be Cindy's Thrall.

Still she played along with him. The corner of her lip curling more. "The price of being my Thrall is not something you can pay just once." She teased him. She watched him fill her glass. She licked her bottom lip and could still taste some of the previous glass. Everything was great until he tried to go past her authority by asking for Victoria's contact. Her eyes bulged wide and her smile instantly left her face. "No!" She blurted out at him. It was a paniced, cautionary now. Then she got over the initial panic and answered him again. "No, do not contact her." She warned him in a softer tone. "If you become part of our clan..." She used his word. "I will do it." She told him. "I did not say yes because I have to ask first." She said without telling him who she needed to ask. "And I have one question of my own to ask you." She took a deep swig of the glass, drinking down a third of it before coming up for scented air. "Do you like me? What do you think of me?" She asked him her question in a serious and concerning tone.

She waited a moment for him to respond before she got a fun little idea. "If you really want this. Then take me on a date." She told him. "At the end of the night we will talk about this and I can tell you what it means to be my Thrall in a more... private setting." She suggested. "Kay?"

"I like them greedy" he teased when she mentioned multiple payments, he figure he knew what she meant, he knew what all woman wanted from him and they very rarely wanted it to be a one time thing. that is why he knew she wouldn't want him going to the mistress, woman so very rarely wanted to share, atleast that's what he thought was going on as Cindy panicked with her words.

"You're a young attractive well endowed blonde with a personality that complete contrasts this dark and gloomy bar. You're different, I like different." He answered her honestly with a knowing curl on his lips, most blonde vampire he knew dyed they're hair black or red or atleast highlighter or streaked it, Cindy on the other hand did not seem to get the Gothic memo about being undead, it was all Hiro needed to see to know she was going to be fun.

"A date? That my girl is something I excel in" he spoke with confidence dripping in every word, his hand flicking as a small card slipped from his sleeve before sliding it towards her. "an invite to the Charming Cheshire Club. A DJ that frequents this bar is playing his first gig there, gave me half off on a suite, you can be my pluss one, dress nice." Hiro paused to look over the girl just to emphasise his next words. "shouldn't be hard for you." Aran rolled his eyes at the comment, the spider silent as he watched their little game play out, all he really saw was his new friend getting along with an old one and that's all he cared about.

"I'll pick you up here at eight, don't worry about money I'll pay for the night" he added with a wink before glancing to his watch with a little start. "well I have mingled a little too long, got to go check the pumps in back, you two no stealing any extra drinks" he teased as he back pedaled towards the employee door, his task wasn't urgent but he found it a good note to leave on and if they were still here when h3 finished the work he could start a new conversation, he was fully aware how much he had pushed the spider from the conversation but this was too important to him and he figured Aran had known that. After all the spider still looked content to suck on his second bag of blood.

Despite Kyrahs groaning protest the librarian was relentless in her desire. Just as Kyrah feared the first thing she noticed was how aroused the demon had been. It that was not enough she teased her about it. The demon’s cheeks flushed pink. This was embarrassing. Yet it was not even close to over. She stood there staring ahead as she felt fingers go deeper and hook upward. She gasped, her inner walls twitching in excitement. Yet this did not feel right. She did not want a girl playing with her. It was not right. Her body was for the enjoyment of men. Right.

For a brief moment Kyrah thought the Gorgan had given up. She felt the woman back away but could not see anything. Instead she heard a zipper. Well that was not exactly a good sign. Then the soft sound of fabric hitting the floor. Great she was undressing. Goosebumps trailed up her arm as the woman returned, teasing her hand along the demon’s skin, then removing her hand off the shelf. She felt like a help less mortal having her hand moved around and then shoved into a soft, moist place. She was going to be fingering the librarian. Her cheeks grew in heat she would have pulled away if she could. Instead the heat between her legs increased and she gazed into the eyes of her captor. Lips locked together and the demon found herself enhailing a sharp breath. The woman had cold fingers and they were on her soft pillowy breasts. A shudder ran through her chest. Then Kyrah realized that was just the foreplay. The real assault was about to begin. She groaned louder than she had liked as the Gorgan played puppet master, moving in a way that sent both girls finger fucking each other. Kyrah would have frozen stiff if she was not already petrified, watching over the shelf in terror that someone had heard her. Soon she found herself holding in moans, being very careful not to make another sound. Which was only adding to the pleasure of being fingered and her breast played with. For ten whole minutes Kyrah stood completely still. Her body was practically useless as waves of pleasure built within her. She could not curl her toes, arch her back or bite her bottom lip. She could not move her fingers. The one thing she could do, be somewhat vocal, she had to hold back. It was agony and so erotic at the same time. She stayed on edge up until the girl behind her spasmed and her lady juices gushed over the demon’s hand. She felt the girl collapse behind her to catch her breath. Kyrah nearly whimpered but bite her tongue. Surprisingly enough she was able to hold back from an orgasm, and now she was starting to wish she had pushed through.

So she was this a toy the the Librarian. Kyrah’s cheeks were flushed red and her chest heaved up and down. She was spun around and pushed onto the floor to sit like a good little sex doll. That’s all she was, a life size barbie, she thought to herself as she was forced to watch the Gorgan strip off her clothes. She had to admit the gorgan was attractive. She had a nice slime figure and a pretty matching set of lingerie. Wait was she admiring this girl? Kyrah looked away, deciding she would try ignoring the Gorgan. Yet she felt increasingly anxious the closer the girl crawled until their lips locked together. ‘Ignore her. Just let her have her fun it will be over soon.’ She thought to herself. The air pressed against her skin as her top was opened. ‘Just ignore her… oh gosh...na not therrr’ The girl was trailing kisses down Kyrahs body making the girl physically tremble. It felt so wrong and so good at the same time. Then she found Kyrahs panties making the Demon inhale deeply but continued to look away stubbornly until the girl spoke. ‘Wait, Kenny… the boy. He is coming here?!’ She thought since her lips could not move. ‘Nooo you wouldnt- gaha.’ Her reflexes told her foot to kick away. Her thighs wanted to twitch but her body refused to obey.

She stared at the girl now straddling her. Watching as she swished around the anti venom, both bitter about this girl whom had caught her yet a little impressed at how good she was at this. Silently she let Iris continue her dirty work spreading the liquid on her lips and tongue. Kyrah was silent as she moved her lips, pursing them and wiggling her tongue. Wow that anti stuff worked surprisingly fast.

Kyrah winced as she was pulled up by her hair and found herself staring up at the Gorgan through the valley between the girl’s breasts. Her pussy twitched. Good if this girl kept man handling her like this she was going to orgasm at an embarrassingly wrong time. Kyrah could not think of anything good to say so she glared up at the girl then went to work. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick off the dripping cum first. That action alone took a whole minute. This girl was soaking. Obediently she slithered her tongue around the folds of her pussy lips first. Then she slide it inside. Her lips pursed over the girls clit and she suckled on the love button. Her own pussy was hot and twitching, yearning to be touched again. She wanted to finger herself, even tried out of instinct but then remembered her arms would not listen. Instead her body shuddered again from the denail of her own fun mixed with the arousing anxiety that someone was going to come around the corner and see Kyrah the popular demon sucking off the geeky librarian.

Cindy was so pleased to hear Hiro's answer she was practically blushing. He liked her and thought she was attractive. These were all good things in a potential Thrall. Then he agreed to a date. He was bragging how good he was at them. This she actually believed. The club and dj he spoke of sounded fun. She giggled at his complement. "Eight sounds perfect." She agreed nodding her head. Then he had to go back to work. It was a little disappointing but he was leaving on a good note. She couldn't spend all day there they did eventually have class. And now she had to pick out an outfit to wear on her date. "See you tonight." She waved to the Kitsune as he disappeared behind a back door. Cindy looked down at the card with an sigh to release some of the excitement. Cindy stuffed the card in her pocket, took a sip of her drink then spun in her chair to face Aran. "I can't beleive that just happened. I have a date." She stated with an excited smiile. Of course he already knew this but the girl had to speak it aloud to make sure it was real. "It's been a while since I've had one, a real one that is." She confessed. Looking at Aran she decided to calm herself down a little. "You were kind of quiet... I'm sorry about that. But you have my full attention now. Tell or ask me whatever you want." She stated as if trying to make up for it.

"mmmmm gods yes" Iris moaned out as she rolled her head back,enjoying the demons every movement between her legs. the gorgons free had coming to grope her own breast, not bothering with the bra as she simply rolled her flesh under her palm, her thighs twitching and body shuddering as she finally got some attention from an animate object.

"woman always work their tongues better" She added while looseing and tightening her grip on he girls hair with every wave that came from kyrah's suckling, she had become unbelievably aroused by the demon's compliance, the gorgon enjoyed dominating others and while breaking a defiant one was fun, the obedient little cloves worked just as well if not more to stroke her erotica ego. she had seen the anger in the demons eyes, but she knew it was pointless to fight back, she knew she was Iris' for as long as the gorgon wanted at that reluctant submission that thought of utter hopelessness under her control made the gorgon drip with excitement.

She knew an obedient slave deserved a reward though, the tone of her high heel coming out blindly press at the demons panties, she had down this many a time before and knew where to move without looking down as the pointed tip of her shoe scraped at the fabric where her clothes old be before showing into the girls hole, not deep just enough to crease her panties as she began rubbing her toe point along her slit. It didn't take long until the gorgon felt another tush coming, a devious grin on her face as she unraveled her fingers from the demon's beautiful red hair, both her hands coming to grip at her horns as she held the girls face in place, her hips bucking forward s she let out an unruffled moan, her thighs twitching as the warm clear vaginal fluids rushed out, squinting upon her captives face, her foot twirling as her toes curled and pressed upon the demons soaked panty. she didn't let go until she felt her flow stop, three good convulsions and 'ejaculation' left the demons face a mess as Iris topped back with a chuckle.

"Such a dirty little doll, let's get you cleaned up" iris mused as she bent down on all fours over her toy, taking her driving chin in her own hand as the gorgon leaned forward as if to kiss the girl, changing trajectory at the last minute to instead run her rough tongue over the demons cheek, a loud intentional moan escaping her lips as she did so, her hair getting in the action as well as the snakes began to slither hough the demons hair laying up any dropenings of the gorgons fluids. "I know you probably miss something phallic between your lips don't you?" She teased as a snake head pressed upon kyrah lips trying to force it's way in. "no biting or I WILL turn you to stone." She hissed out her deathly warning, though she doubted the demon would disobey now. two snake tongues could be felt flicking at the gingers nappies before they bit down upon her sensitive flesh, they didn't use their fangs in instead just putting pressure as they nipped and twisted the nubs while two more slithered over the fleshy lumps, coiling around her breasts to give them a teasing squeeze as their tongues worked at licking up any fluids that had dripped from her face. more just enveloped the side of her face, intentionally teasing he reprinted ears with heir tiny tongues while their misted continued to lick and kiss the demons face of her own liquids, still one either now pressed or slithered in kyrah mouth to keep her from protesting, though Iris didn't torment the demon for long with that as the snake popped out from her lips only to be replaced by Iris' lips, forcing an passionate kiss, snaking her own tongue in as she deposited a global of her vaginal fluid she had scooped up and letting it drop into kyrah mouth before pulling from the kiss, her sky blue eyes looking into the demons emeralds, her glasses blocking her stoney stare.

"so, speak my toy, or has my fun frozen your tongue again? what is your name?" She hummed curiously, they were in heir own private area now as the snakes had enveloped their view of the outside world, four of them still working on the girls breast and nappies while iris' free hands felt over the frozen woman's waist, just enjoying the feel of her soft war flesh under her.

Kyrah was surprised to feel the heel of the girls shoe press up against her pussy just when she was craving the attention down there. She made a low moan in approval and tried bucking her hip up against it. Only one of those two things actually worked. Yet to keep the attention she slithered her tongue deeper into the gorgons pussy. She could tell by the librarians words and shudders that she was getting close. And she was right. Without the slightest warning her face was held up against the girl and a river of cum rushed out on her face. Kyrah inhaled deeply and swallowed the bit that rushed into her mouth. Then closed her mouth through out the rest. Each convulsion and shudder the Gorgon had made Kyrah shiver inside. She felt dirty and sticky with the warm liquid dripping down her chin and cheeks. That was not even the worst part. The bad was now that snake girl had orgasmed she was done with her foot play. She backed up laughing to tease Kyrah.

Then she continued the session. The woman crawled over Kyrah and came in for a kiss. Kyrah braced herself but then felt a rough tongue slide up her cheek. Kyrah softly groaned. She had figured by now if she did so low enough no one could probably hear them. Yet her lips still weren't safe. The demon pursed her lips inward to deny entrance from the snake. That was until she felt something tease her nipples. She tried staying strong, a 'nuh uh' sound came from the back of her throat. That was until the snakes clasped down on her breasts forcing her lips to part in a moan that was muffled half in by the snake sligthering into her mouth. Suddenly the snakes had joined into the assault. Kyrah's aroused boy was hitting its peak. Her breasts were being squeezed at interval, her nipples teased, her ears tingled with little tiny snake kisses. While she had a live snake as a gag the demons senses were being attacked. Physically it was hard to tell since she was petrified but the pressure build up inside her was ready to blow. Her lips pursed around the snake as her moans of protests grew but could not be heard. Then one nip at her nipple sent a euphoric wave through her entire body. As she stiffly sat there the walls inside her pussy spasmed and her eyes rolled up. She felt the release as cum released out and trickled into her panties. It felt beyond wonderful. It was a release she had been yearning for all morning. However, what could have lasted a mere second or two was lasting much longer. The Gorgan did not stop because Kyrah had orgasmed. No, instead the snake freed Kyrahs lips so that the Librarian could kiss her. Soft lips passionatly pressed into her. Her slimy tongue danced with Kyras. Two more waves pulsed through her as she road out the orgasm all the while tasting the Gorgans fluids. When she finally pulled from the kiss Kyrah had to take advantage of the moment to catch a breath. Her mind was spinning a little. As the little tingles started to travel through her arms and legs she was starting to be able to think a bit more clearly.

Her eyes shifted away briefly to notice now that they were enclosed in the womans hair. "Toy?" She repeated as if offended by the title. "You captured a demon." She said as if it was a taboo and unwise thing to do. Demons were not known to be good beings. "You did not really expect me to play nice by telling you what you want to hear did you?" Her lips curled into a smirk. "Aww that's cute. This must be the only way you can get sex. It's pretty pathetic, even for a book worm."

Aran couldn't help but smile at the blondes excitement, still cherishing the idea that atleast some of his friends got along. he let her ramble about the date as he finished off his second blood sacrifice, watching her every move and listening intently. Her concern about his silence was such a kind gesture he hadn't expected from a vampire that the spider boys cheeks went red again.

"no no, I was just enjoying seeing my friends get along is all..Sorry if you took my silence the wrong way, I'm used to just sitting and watching the world spin around me." He mused content lyrics as 4 extra eyes opened on his forehead to remind her what he was, his whole former life had literally just been building watching eating and building again. "I'm more worried about you though Cindy... this date, will you be alright?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice, a hand coming to rest on hers as a gesture of comfort. "Altain and Luna they went on dates and then they no longer were friendly to each other... I think they hate each other now. I don't know what a date is, I just don't think you should be so excited about it." He warned, the spider boy still oblivious to most mating customs.

A fire burned in Iris' eyes as the demon girl spoke, though it wasn't rage that heated her stare, it was arousal, the gorgon bitting her bottom lip as she listened to the girls insults. "mmmmm such a good toy." She moaned out before giving the ginger a quick peck on the lips, letting the demon st we in her confusing a few seconds. "you've seen me, my body, do you REALLY think I couldn't get any by girl I wanted." Iris explained as the snakes began unraveling from kyrah, her face clean of Iris' cum as the gorgon sat back to once more give the demon full view of her sweaty lingerie covered figure.

"NO, I do this because it's fun, because of the thrill, God just looking at your pathetic little form right now-." She cut her own sentence off as her knees closed in together fighting back a wave of pleasure. "I know exactly what you are and I expect you're insults I WANT THEM" She groaned out the last words, just putting on a show now as she rolled her head back and groped at her own breast while the other hand rubbed at her black panties. her fun was cut short though as a small beeping was heard from her wrist watch, the gorgon removing her hands from her body. a disjointed look was shot to the demon as she realised her time was up. Iris sighed as she stood up, taking a step towards the demon girl so her soaking panties were at her face again, she didn't force another oral though instead she spun around and pushed the demon to lean forward so Iris could squeeze her body between the red head and the book shelf.

once the repositioning was done Kyrah sat in Iris' lap, her back leaning against the gorgons breasts as Iris used her hands to massage the pale freckled lobes in front of her. her chin on the demons shoulder, snakes wrapping around the demons neck squeezing just lightly as another one once more forced to gag and prevent the girl from speaking at the two women waited.

it wasn't even a minute later that Kenny turned the corner with his empty book rack. there was only mild shock as he looked over the bare naked body that sat against the librarian. he was used to this kind of imagery from the mansion. still though he was unsure how to react to it, his grip slipping from the rack to step passed it and stand over the two girls.

"what... is this... Kyrah?" Kenny whispered out in confusion, his mind finally clicking as he recognised the cum cove4ed face in front of him.

"mmmmm so that's her name" Iris hissed out. "Yes this naughty little demon was caught watching us from the shelves, when I got to her she was already soaked. I bet she was master baking to you working." She weaved her half truths to the werewolf just to humiliate the demon she had in her grasp. "come now, punish her, she is enjoying it I ensure you, I know exactly what you want todo." Iris adde ed the last part as she kicked diff her heels, letting her to cringed feet run over kyrah covered calf, she could see the budget build in the man's pants as he watched the foot play.

she wasn't wrong, and she knew it, Kenny's ears filled with the soft grinding of fab4ic as he watched her stroke Kyrah's legs. He was unsure if the demon was a willing participant in this whole thing, but he saw the pool of vaginal juices between Kyrah's leg, she was getting some kind of joy out of this, and the aisle reeked of the women's pheromones, she was aroused for sure and while hesitant he knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity. after all when would a demon sink so low as to play with him.

so the werewolf pulled off his pants, tossing them to the side before sitting down, legs spread in front of the girls, one hand giving his cock from his boxers while the other caught a vial that Iris tossed to him.

"soak your cock in that, it will unfreeze her, start playing with any body part and I promise she will join in quickly, isn't that right Kyrah." Iris hissed out the girls name, making sure the demon knew that she knew her now.

Kyrah was confused then appalled to see the gorgons reaction to her words. She was right. The girl was admittedly attractive, even for Kyrah's taste. In fact between Kyrah and Iris she was not sure which were prettier. Though she tried not to think on that. Again she liked boys, she did not lust or drool over the physical appearances of other girls. So she moved past that thought onto something more important. The girl was getting off on insults. Well she had heard of it before, girls liking being talked dirty to, but this was a different level of kinky. It was also a losing battle for the demon, well depending on ones perspective. The orgasm she just experienced was definitely not a loss.

Then the beeping sound went off and their conversation ended. It took a minute, while the snake girl repositioned them, for her to realize what was about to happen. Had it been thirty minutes already? It felt like only five but time did pass strangly when one was having fun. 'Oh no. He is coming.' she thought. Her heart began to beat faster in her chest. Her throat grew tight. No wait, that was the cold scales of a snake. Again she was gagged by a serpants head. What was he going to say? Would he recognize her? How could she possibly explain this to the new boy? All of her anxious questions were answered almost right away when the handsome young man turned down the aisle.

He knew her name?! Did she say her name in the dream? Her eyes were wide staring at the boy in front of her, cheeks flushed pink. No, wait the introduction in homeroom would have been a better explaination. Muffled words tried to speak for herself but instead it sounded like mangled moans so Iris spoke for her. 'No. Don't tell him that.' She was so embarrassed he must have thought she was some kind of perverted stalker now. And worst she still did not know if he remembered that dream. Her chest heaved in excitement as she could do nothing but sit and watch the Gorgon humiliate her in front of her dream master. 'Yes, please punish me.' She found herself thinking to the Gorgons words. First she was petrified and forced to suck off a bi gorgon and now the new master in school was about to take his turn with her. Part of her was starting to believe that this was a vivid dream and any minute she would wake and find that the first day of school had yet to start.

Kyrah suckled on the snake in order to reduce building drool from trickling down her chin as she watched the wolf boy remove his pants. He pulled out his big cock. The thing was eye level from where she sat. It felt almost like she was having flashbacks. It really was that big as in the dream. No exaggeration or over compensating for himself. Like in the dream she wanted to suck on that cock, to choke and gag on it. She wanted her eyes to roll up as he showed the demon her place. She wanted to tremble and gasp for air as his strong hands tangled into her hair and held steady her horns. The fact that she could not move to speak or act on these embarrassingly strong desires was a blessing. It was Iris's hissing in her ear that brought her back from her daydream. She moaned softly, the sound barly able to be heard.

Cindy watched his four eyes pop out, all looking at her. She was going to have to get used to that cool little trick. She took a sip of her blood but when he put his warm hand over hers she looked at him with confusion. He was concerned for her. Was there something she needed to know about Hiro? "Sure I'll be alright why?" She wondered for a moment but said nothing so that he could explain.

It took another minute for her to piece together what had happened with Luna and Altain. "Oh, you mean they broke up." She concluded. "Breaking up is the downside of dating. Hearts get broken in all the drama and some ex's hate each other after." She nodded her head. "Wait you have never been on a date?" She seemed surprised. He was not an ugly man and he seemed sweet. From their story earlier he had been walking in a human form in this school for a couple of years now. This did not make any sense to Cindy. Especially when she knew all the potential fun he could make sleeping with him be.

"Hmm..." She paused looking up in the air at nothing in particular to try deciding how she was going to explain dates to him. "At date is what happens when a guy asks a girl out. He asks her on a date to show that he is interested in her. They go someplace together, usually its to dinner and a movie. A place where they can get to know each other while having fun. Like the club I'm going to with Hiro." She explained. "And if the first date goes well they like each other they will go on a second and third." She continued on. "They don't all end badly like your friends did. People fall in love from dating and get married." She finished off the rest of her glass, giving him a minute to let it all sink in. "If Hiro gets what he wants then this date will begin a friendship that will last forever." She reassured the spider about his friend. "If you have never been on a date... does that mean you have never had a girlfriend?" Cindy asked now curious about how spiders love lives worked more particularly his.

Kenny looked to the vial then down at his election, contemplating what todo next. his silence was all the confirmation Iris needed to continue teasing the two as she snaked her foot under Kyrah's ankle and lifted the girls frozen appendage up so her toe pressed at the base of the Wolf man's shafts.

"grab it, take her feet in your hands and fuck them like the dirty boy you are." Iris commanded as Kenny's free hand came down to cup the demons heel in his palm. "Some times I wish you hadn't learnt this about me." He finally spoke again with a chuckle, pocketing the vial for now to allow hI'm the freedom to grab her other leg by the calf, running his fingers underneath the fabric as he raised both her feet up in front of his throbbing head. there was hunger in his eyes as he put the soles of her feet together, looking at the small gap the arch of her foot made. He didn't have much time to admire or figure out a position, Iris was impatient as her own foot ran up kenny's innervous thigh, he4 big toe coming to press at his sagging flesh, more shudders ran through the man's body. Kenny knew if he didn't start now the gorgon would just keep teasing him, it's how she got anything she wanted from him. so with no more hesitation her moved Kyrah's feet around his throwing head, thrusting forward to ram his length in between the arch of her feet. A gasp eels caped his lips from the first thrust, holding her at the base of his shafts as he let the waves envelope him.

"I told you." Iris whispered upon Kyrah's ear. "Look at that pervert you are crushing on, he loves it when you step on him." She teased the last part out louder forcing the werewolf to move his gaze from their feet to the naked demon in front of him. She was attractive, he hadn't looked at her for long in class, but her soft pale skin broken up by her freckles, the imperfections made her look so perfect, he had realised the lack of gingers in the mansion as he star3d into her deep emerald eyes, still unsure if this girl was even enjoying herself now or if the moans were involuntary, still he trusted Iris' judgement that this wasn't a completely unwilling participant. "well it helps if they wear socks as great as these, they are so soft and smooth, must have been expensive."Kenny tease d as he continued his thrusting, unaware of Iris' little plan, distracting him to look away as she moved her foot up between Kyrah's ankles waiting for kenny to pull back so next time he thrust through Kyrah's foot pushy, the bottom of his shafts would grind against the sole of iris' foot.

his reaction was priceless as her plan went to work, his eyes wide as his head grinder against the unexpected extra fabric, giving a sharp inhale as he continued the thrust. his back bending forward from the new surge or pleasure but his chest was stopped as Iris' other foot finally came into play, rubbing over the man's shirt, up his body until her big toe teased at his chin, lifting his head up to make him look at the girls as she continued to fondle the demons body, pinching and twisting Kyrah's nappies while rolling her breasts in her hands.

"Suck it." She commanded to the confused wolf boy. "Suck and lick my foot or I remove my other one." there was no protest from Kenny as his lips pursed around the stockinged toe, his spit soaking the fabric before he began to suckle it, gladly letting it muffle his groan as he thrust forward again into the three feet, his body in heaven .

Iris couldn't say she hated any of this, two strong monsters were putty in her hands, or feet in this case. the man's suckling sending tingles up her leg and spin sending the gorgon into a soft muffled Goran as she bit her bottom lip. her eyes shooting wide as his lips left her foot and quickly she felt his tongue run on the underside, she had to bury her head in Kyrah's neck to shuffle a giggle followed by a groan as he now suckle on the side of her foot and groan into her flesh, her eyes shut she didn't see what was happening but felt it, felt the man's body shudder and the warm liquid land on her hands as she fondled Kyrah.

when he finally stopped suckling her foot, allowing the tickling pleasure to die down and her eyes open, she was greeted with a cum covered foot and demon, the white goop splattered from her navel up to even Kyrah's cheek, Kenny was fun but always a mess, he never seemed to run out of his love juice, Iris figured women must love him for it. She on the other hand preferred the taste of a women's juices as she wiped her feet on Kyrah's legs to get Kenny's cum and saliva off of her.

Kenny looked down at the mess with satisfaction, a girl covered in his juices was like a mark of honor to him. and he could come tinge it if he wanted, he could foot fuck her for an hour if he was willing, but he knew it was time for this girl to have a say in her own fun. so reluctantly he let go of her feet to stand up in front to of the two girls. "Iris, get that snake out of her mouth and let's give her something good to taste." He mused as he poured the full vial of active omg on his cum covered cock, the green liquid sticking and mixing in with his white goop. Iris complied with a giggle, pulling the snake from kyrah's lips and pushing the girls head forward so her lips met the head of his member. "Suck it my toy, and then you are free to play with your master." Iris teased, knowing there was enough antigen omg on the head of his dick to begin the process, she would regain power in her head, neck, arms chest and then rest of her body in that order.

Aran listened intently to the girls explanation of what a date was, though it still left him with questions. why was there a word for this? wasn't it just called hanging out with friends? was this some kind of mating ritual? that's what marriage was wasn't it, when two humans mated? these were questions he kept to himself for now as the blonde had asked him a few herself.

"well I've had many girlfriends, and right now I have atleast two." Aran said with a confident nodd. "three if I count you, I mean we are friends right? and-"the spider paused to eye the vampire over again before nodding confidently "you are a girl. wouldn't that make this a date then? you are very interesting and I like to get to know all my friends." He mused happily with a smile, the spider thinking he had gotten the hang of these human words and phrases.

"we should get some air, head back to class" Aran interrupted what the girl might say next, spinning in his stool to hop off and head to the door to push and hold it open for the vampire. "could we be friends forever too? how do you know you and Hiro would be friends forever from just a few dates?" Aran asked as he stepped out of the bar after her, he thought he knew what dates were but still some ideas slipped his grasp.

Cindy could not believe her ears was he really telling her this hunk of a spider had never been on a date. He had never had a girlfriend. In fact he was oblivious to the entire concept of dating and lovers. She could only imagine the confusion if he told anyone else he had three girlfriends. His male friends would honor the man, hell they would throw a party in his honor. "That's-" She parted her lips to correct the boy but he interrupted her then leaped out of his stool. He was swift on his feet already waiting at the door with it wide open waiting for her. Thats not how this works. She finished what she was going to say in her mind.

With a playful smile Cindy used her vampiric speed to rush over to the door. She then proceded to hug him with so much enthusiasm that she actually lifted the man off the ground as if he weighed nothing. "Of course I'll be your friend forever." She was happy to have made a new friend so quickly. "I don't know how you have survived school this long." The girl now sounded sympathetic as she gently put him down. "From now on I vow to teach you all you need to know about girlfriends and dating." She promised proudly.

"So first thing you should know is a girl friend is not any girl you are friends with. A girlfriend is a girl that you like as more than just a friend. And you can usually only get one at a time. Girls don't like to share." Cindy told him with a playful wink. "So you go on dates to show the girl you want to be more than friends. You go on dates to be... intimate... does that make sense?" She looked over to the spider to see if he was getting it better.

Kyrah was a little confused to why he had pocketed the vial or what the two were doing when the snake girl was giving him her feet. Why on earth would they do that when she could have his cock in her mouth our between her breasts among other more pleasurable things? With great interest she watched him sandwich her around his appetizing cock. He gasped at the soft touch. Iris was just as tough on him as she was Kyrah when her toes teased his ball sac pushing the man into moving along and thrusting into Kyrah's feet. The demon smirked as she suddenly understood what was going on. The man had a foot fettish.

Iris only confirmed it when she teased the demon about her crush. Kyrahs eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed in embarrassement with how loud the snake girl was being. He heard. Oh the demon knew he did because she could feel his eyes now wondering over her body, absorbing her every curve and freckle into his memory. He would remember her in such an embarrassingly degrading pose, vulnerable exposed and enslaved to do the biding of the two. He would jerk of to fantasies of her later. Or perhaps seek her out again. She needed to stop. The tought was making her more aroused and getting her hopes up at the same time. Two things that were not so great for her. Soft muffled moans vibrated into the snake as Iris continued to pinch and tease her nipples to keep the demon in a heightened state of arousal but not enough to send her close to a climax. She watched Iris take control of Kenny forcing him to lick her toes. Kyrah's tongue slide up against the bottom of the snake. She suckled on it lustfully, imaginging Kenny was sucking on her toes instead of the snake girls. She wanted to move and coil her feet against Kenny's thick cock. Her brain craved it but again she could not move. The restraint making her whimper and shiver. Then Iris used her neck to muffle her moans. The demon's moan became high pitched as shivers ran through her chest yet she could not react appropriately to roll her head or arch her back. This was mental torture. Something she had never experienced but wished she had thought of before. Kyrah had spaced out until warm hot splatter on her face and chest forced her attention to the man that had just shot cum on her. The demon groaned in disapproval as the woman wiped her dirty feet on the demon like she was no better than the dirt beneath the gorgan feet.

It was Kenny who stepped up in front of her that made her quiet. Her green eyes rolled up to look at him as he commanded Iris to give her a taste. It was about time. She watched with a new found excitement as he poured the vial on his cock. Oh how she wanted that thick piece of meat in her mouth. Kyrah heaved in a deep breath of air as the snake slithered away from her lips. She was pushed forwards until her lips pressed against his cock. Kyrah felt a shudder run up her spin and her pussy twitch. Yet she did not act immediatly. Iris's command ruined that part. Kyrah's instinct said to rebel. So when the woman said to suck it she wanted to close her mouth and deny it. Plus she realized sucking meant she would get her movement back. She would no longer be restrained and forced to act. She would have to play with this Master on her own will. It was a bitter sweet thought. Yet, she was finally getting what she wanted. So with a defiant pause, she let the two suffer for a long awkward minute wondering if she would act or not. She rolled her eyes up to look at Kenny. Then she pursed her lips around his head and sucked on the liquid.

Her tongue slithered around the head to lick up the liquid. Kyrah concentrated on the head of his cock longer than was probably comfortable for most men. However, it was all she could reach in the beginning. Slowly she was able to strech her jaw and push her head forwards as movement came back to her neck. As soon as she could Kyrah slowly pressed her head forward taking his cock in about an inch deeper. She made a slurping sound as she suckled on the flesh. Her tongue teasingly rolled over the pulsing flesh, slowly and in random places to lap up more antigen. Then she took in another inch and did the same thing, suckling on the flesh hungrily with an arousingly embarrassing slurping sound. She pulled back a little then pushed her head deepering. Expertly she breathed through her nose and sucked on his cock. She had four inches left to go when she regained movement in her chest and arms. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her arms as if to test if they worked. Her hands drifted upwards to her thighs. She wanted to pushed them between her legs, finally have something touch her soaked panties but instead forced her hands onto his legs and up his thighs to contain herself. The last thing she wanted was for him to see how much he turned her on. At least not yet. Her fingers clasped against his thighs as a sort of leverage as she let out a pleased moan against his cock. Then she continued to hungrily suck him in. A little deeper and she felt him hit against her throat. She gagged but forced herself to look up at him and swallow. She choked against his cock. It had her so aroused she actually closed her thighs. They could move again. She pushed him all the way in until his head hit the back of her throat. It forced her to squel and a gagging sound muffle against his cock. Her tongue pressed up against his flesh and she swallowed. Her chest heaving as she stayed there for a few long seconds. She felt the air getting shorter. Her eyes rolled in arousal, then pursed her lips over the flesh and pulled back until his head left her lips with a pop. She gasped in a large breath of air, coughing once from discomfort. Her head hung down as she caught a breath then instead of taking him back in she tilted her head and licked one of his ball sacks. She tilted her head and pursed her lips on his flesh suckling on the side of his erect cock. Soft hungry moaning sounds coed from the back of her throat like she was thuroughly enjoying the treat. Then after teasing the left side she pursed her lips and push his head back into her mouth. She slide him in pulling her head back every inch then forward again. Her eyes rolled back up to look at him as she slurped on his cock like a popsicle. Though she slide in slower when he was getting close to hitting her gag reflexes. Teasingly she paused and slirped, running her tongue around his flesh. She wondered and hoped he would take control and force her the rest of the way down. Curiously she would have to wait and see as she sucked on his flesh.

Back
Top Bottom