Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced learning 3 (mistressflames x killerkenny)

"The angel? He is a good man, kind but confused, his innocent exterior hiding something more fitting of the mansion." Kenny explained as he heald the girl in his amrs, his chin coming to rest upon her shoulder as he spoke, reminiscing of the short summer he had spent away from her. "Cindy blew our whole spending budget on a shopping spree, no surprise. Apparently she didn't take kindly to me finally stern ing her advances." he mused with a soft smirk upon his lips. "It looks like we will be stuck with her for eternity, even with her crush on the angel she seems to always find time to try and crawl into my bed, that is if she isn't taking care of her child... oh she has a pet dragon." He mused now with a chuckle, his laugh stopped short as he looked at the San which she ate. "I still don't understand your love for these things, they were invented what at least seventy years after your... well... liftime..." the boy stopped in his judgment realizing his horrible timing to bring up her death. ". . . Sorry. . ." Was all he got out in a soft tone unsure of how she would react

"Perhaps you should introduce him to Victoria. She would clear his mind." Anna remarked as she enjoyed her food and continued to listen. She nearly chocked on her poboy though after hearing what Cindy was up too. Not that choking could actually kill her. She cleared her throat taking a sip of her drink. "Cindy certainly has a type." She concluded after taking a moment to compare the werewolf and angel. Both were handsome, seemingly innocent men with a apparently sexual dark side. "I am a little surprise you haven't taken advantage of her little crush." The conversation fell silent though after Kenny made a remark on her choice of food. Anna looked down at her half eaten sandwich then at Kenny as he sheepishly lost his words. He realized he had probably gone too far. "I might be dead but I can still be hip with the young kids." She jokingly admitted. Still he seemed a little uncomfortable which made her curious about how much exactly he knew. Anna had a difficult choice to make now. She could change the topic and enjoy the rest of the dream, however long that was left of it. Or she could humor his morbid topic on death and her own curiosity. She chose the later. "Kenny? What do you know about my... lifetime?" She asked him in a soft and calm tone.

Kenny chuckled out, giving the woman a kiss upon the neck as she tried to lighten the mood, though be it for only a moment as his face went solemn again, b his lips hadn't even left her flesh by the time she asked the question. Leaving hbim to pull back to expose a face almost blank of emotion, unsure of how to feel now as he looked down upon the ground.

"I don't know a thing about your life." He said quietly before glancing up to her finally, giving hber the best smile he could, all be it small and soft, bis lips unsure if they should even be smiling as he spoke. "I figured you would tell me when the time came, so I never asked around, never went behind your back." He admitted though as he spoke he feared it was the wrong answer, how could he have gone so long without asking her such questions, it had been over a year now, counting his time in a coma, and he had yet to even learn how she died.

Anna watched Kenny carefully. She had known him enough to tell when the man was uncomfortable. Though he was trying to hide it behind a smile he was like a deer caught in head lights. He did not know how to react. Or perhaps he did and was being cautious to how she would feel about the sensitive subject. Either way she returned a smile as she put her plate down on the picnic blanket. "That's sweet of you Kenny but we have been together for a while. You can ask me questions I won't break." She reassured him as she turned to lie in his lap sideways, her left arm hooked around his neck. "What exactly do you want to know?" She asked him. "Are you curious about my life or what ended it?" She asked. She had to admit with Kenny's strong curiosity she would have thought he would have at least asked why she was bound to the manner during the day as a ghost. Her eyes shifted behind him at the sunset. "I can show you what you want to know. This is a dream after all." She reminded him as she now began to give him the option to how he wanted to have this conversation. "Or if you don't want to see.. if you don't want to feel..." Her words drowned out as she was unsure if he would want to go as far as to witness her murder. She was not entirely sure it was a good idea to go that route. "I can tell you in details instead or... this is supposed to be a good date I can answer your questions in breif short answers if that makes you more comfortable and we can go back to the picnic." She offered.

Kenny felt blessed by the girls reaction, she was so relaxed about this whole situation as she curled up on him. She was sweet about the whole thing g but it hardly made kenny feel much better for bringing up such questions. Still he leaned in and kissed her upon the lips, pulling back withb the same soft smile. "No no, let's not dwell on such morbid thoughts." He spoke softly trying to sound reassuring and strong as his arm wrapped around her to pull her closer. "How it ended is not important, but how you lived your life, I want to see that, you must have had a wonderful life before you met me" he mused with another peck on her lips before he let her speak.

Kira awoke that morning with a satisfied smile on her lips and a damp feeling between her legs. Come to think of it she was sweating a little in the bed sheets. Kira had wet dreams before, who hadn’t. This one was different. It felt... almost real? What a strange conclusion. She allowed her mind to wander a few minutes longer before she looked over to the clock. She better take a shower before school starts.

In the shower the young demoness used the propelling jets of the shower head to satisfy the tingling between her legs as she thought about the handsome Sith Lord and replayed the scene in her head. This time leaving out that pesky blonde that had interrupted them. A half hour later she dried off and changed into a plaid green skirt, white blouse and matching thigh high stockings. She fastened a new set of rings on her horns then grabbed her backpack and left the dorms to walk to school.

Later that morning Kira met Luna in homeroom. “Have you seen him today?” Luna muttered quietly the Kira as they took up two desks near the back of the classroom. Kira shook her head. “Maybe he was given a different homeroom.” Kira added in a hopeful tone to support her friend. Luna never had to say the name for her to know who they were talking about.

"You know the walls have eyes, and ceiling has ears" a voice mused from above the girls followed by the self satisfied chuckle of a familiar voice. Above them stood hung, or rather stood one of Altain's close friends, Aran . his four slender chitinous legs protruding form his back and clinging to the ceiling to keep the arachnid-man secure as he stood upside down over them, other than that the man didn't show much deformity form his former life, his eyes a solid black, with a second tinier pare sitting along his cheek bones, and 2 hollow fangs instead of canine were the only other signs of his mystical birth. his skin pale from lack of sun and hair a jet black with two streaks of yellow one running down each side of the top off his head like racers stripes.

"What would our little angel buddy think if he knew you were already whispering about him." He added with a toothy grin as two jointed legs detached from the ceiling to stretch over his head and clasp onto the floor before his nimbly somersaulted to right himself and detach completely from the ceiling to land on the ground in front of the two girl's desks, his feet still hovering above the ground as he stood on his spider legs allowing him to twist his more human appendages into a sitting position to mimic meditating in the air. "He is in our homeroom, and I'm sure he will be PLEASED to see you two," His voice dripping with sarcasm, "But enough about him, what about you two? Luna how is the farm, and Kyrah... what, where do you go for home?" Aran asked in what started as a mocking but quickly became a quizzical tone.

Aran wasn't a very popular student, it seemed arachnophobia was just as prevalent in the mythical world as in the mortal ones, most species with an eight legged ancestry were never trusted by the more mundane of races with their names being tarnished by dryders and narubians to name just the well known ones. Which made him appreciate the few friends he got even more than most would, it was probably the only reason he was talking to the two women who stabbed his best friend in the back only a semester ago, a best friend he made only though the angel's own kindness to looks past his more off putting extremities.

Her soft cow ears twitch as a familiar voice came from above. Busted. At least she thought so. "You don't know who were were talking about." Kira rejected the assumption without the slightest hesitation. Even though he was right. Both girls had their necks canned looking up at Aran then followed his movements downward. A physical shiver ran up Luna's body. Even though he was Altain's best friend and seemingly a good guy. There was just something about his extra legs, and multiple eyes, and the way he moved that felt creepy to the cow girl. She was polite enough, however, to keep this fact hidden as well as she possibly could. Especially right now. So to hide her involuntary distaste for the guy as well as distract her own mind Luna answered his question. "The farm is great. We had a few new faces to help out. I didn't really want to come back." She pretended that Altain did not have to do with that last part or any of it really. Still even so she glanced at the door thinking that Altain could come in at any moment.

A smirk grew across Kyrah's lips when Aran asked about her home life. She was a demon, where did he think demons go? He knew he just did not want to say it aloud. A lot of non demons did not like the idea of home. " Perhaps one day I will show you." She unlike Luna clearly did not suffer from arachnophobia. Despite his rude intrusion on their conversation she was still in the saucy mood she had awoken in.
"Where did you go over the summer Aran" Luna asked in order to occupy her now wondering thoughts as well has in hopes of satisfying her own curiosity on the topic.

Early that morning Cindy had woken at the crack of dawn. As soon as the sun rose in the sky she was awake, wide awake. This was the first day of school! It was exciting. Normally one would dread the end of summer and groan at the idea of sitting behind a desk for hours before going home to study. This was different. This was magic school. Even better it was Magic school with Kenny. Her eyes sparkled at the idea. She felt like she had just been accepted to Hogwarts.

Unlike most days Cindy already had her clothes picked out and set aside. However, it was too early to actually put them on. No she had too many other things to bother with. Instead she went into the kitchen wearing a set of pink and white polka dot bra and panties. The panties had a tiny skirt attacked and there was a pair of light pink knee highs hugging her calves. First Cindy fed Opal. Then for the next fifteen minutes she danced around the kitchen, swaying her hips and humming as she cooked Kenny breakfast.

Soon an alarm on her cell went off. "Time to wake Maste-er-... Kenny" She corrected herself as she wiped her face with a towel. Cindy raced towards the door then stopped and turned as the sparkly dragon began to follow. "No, you stay here pretty girl. I'll be back." She said while patting his scaly head.

A few quick skips later Cindy was in front of Kenny's door. Slowly and quietly she opened the door and crept her way in while he was still asleep. Under the covers she stealthily slithered, one of the perks of being a vampire, until she was comfortably lying in the bed next to him with her head lying on the pillow. She smiled as she watched him sleep for a moment then silently giggled. Carefully she reached under the covers for the hem of his boxers and slide the band down until his morning wood was free. "Oh?" She whispered. He really was ready to play! She thought with excitement. Her feet curled up and softly she coiled her toes around the girl of his cock. She gently stroked him with her feet while watching his reaction for a minute. Then Cindy leaned in and softly kissed Kenny on the lips. "Mmm good morning Master." She greeted him.

"Yeah, no matter how interesting this place gets there is no place like home." Aran nodded in agreement with Luna's statement, a brow raising as kyrah spoke though, followed by a toothy grin as his legs pushed him to hover closer to her desk. "well isn't that sweet of you, but I'll stick with this mortal realm" the spider boy mused with a nod. "As for me, I spent it you know, hanging around," Aran chuckled a this own joke as he twitched his fingers together before spreading his hands to show an intricet glitter web between his hands. "I went back to my normal form and spent he summer eating pests in the garden's around school" Aran wasn't pron the way he looked now, he wasn't truely a species really, he was an accident an actual spider that had been in the wrong place at the right time, given sentience and a more human body, though that didn't mean he was stuck like this. When had finally stumbled upon the school they were quick to find a way to give him the ability to transform back to his humble roots at will, though he kept his self aware mind.

"Aww.. where's your sense of adventure?" Kyrah teased after he decided to stick to this realm. The University had its own housing for the students. Though most students did consider the school their home, at least during the semesters, they all had another place to live as well. Neither of the girls were aware that their spider friend really considered the school their home even during school breaks. "Aran..." Luna looked up with her big green eyes at the spiderman curiously. "Have... you ever left this campus before?" She wondered aloud.
Luna had started the first day of school still partly in farm mode she was wearing a pair of white knee high, a red and white checkered blouse and a denim dress that stopped midway up her thighs where the upper straps fit like over all. Her well endowed chest fit in the square shaped hole perfectly. Her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and she wore a new pair of earrings, one of which had a chain dangling from the upper ear down to the piercing in the bottom of the ear.
Kyrah looked to Luna then back to the spidery "You really haven't have you?" There was a surprised tone in her voice. This was not something she had expected to learn from the spider who could appear hanging from anywhere in the school. "A couple hours on a field trip does not count." She added in.

Aran looked between the two grilled a hand raising to his chest in mock disbelief, letting out a gasp before speaking. "What, you think I have never been out of this school. HOW insulting." he teased before his lips twisted back into his signature grin. "No, no I actually came from-"The spider boys stopped mid sentence his eyes going wide before his head tilted to look behind him.

"ZINIPTO! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Aran shouted out across the class room as his spider legs shifted to twists the man's body around and wave at the latest addition to the room. At the door stood a six foot five teal skinned man, long pointed ears, longer than even most elf's and small tusks that jutted up towards his nose betrayed his troll blood line, not the Scandinavian species but one from a different world entirely, still though the school took any who were willing to learn and fit in with Earth's mortal society. Today his long purple hair was tied back in a top knot, his face painted with a orange and white pattern, just a few streaks here and there a tradition to start the training year off right for his tribe.

Zin's ears twitched as the familiar voice cut through the hum of the filling class room, his eyes lightening up when he turned to see a friendly face, his heart rising with relief to know he wouldn't be alone in home room. It was what sat behind him that made it drop again as he caught a glimpse of another familiar face, her fiery red hair making her stick out like a candle in the dark. The troll gave a sheepish wave back to his arachnid friend. he could feel himself physically blush as he weaved his way through the class room toe h back to meet up with him.

"What couldn't find the right paint for the morning." The spider teased as he jabbed the trolls ribs with his elbow before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and twisting around to face the girls again, a wide grin still on his face . "I'd like you two to meet Zinipto, INTERDIMENSIONAL TROLL EXTRODINAIR!" Aran spoke with enthusiasm, though his friend gave a sheepish smile, rubbing his right arm as the spider talked him up.

"Ziny, these are our class mates this semester, Luna and-"
"Kyrah," Zinipto cut off the spider. "Yeah I've had classes with them before, nice ta meet ya properly." HE spoke as he extended his hand to shake both of theirs unsure of how else to greet them.

The girls were disappointed to say the least that the arachnid cut off right when he was getting to the good part. He can’t do that! Kyrah suspected he did that on purpose just to mess with them. Either way their attention was forced away from the spider’s origins to view who he was calling too from across the room.

The troll was tall compared to little Luna and not bad looking. He was sheepish which made both girls smirk in amusement. It was fun messing with bashful boys. He was in shape and cute for a blue skinned troll. However, he was no Altain. Luna softly sighed to herself. Where did that come from? It was at this point that she realized that she was going to have to start shopping for a rebound man. Someone to occupy her mind off of Altain and if it got him jealous well that would be the icing on the cake.

Once he approached Aran introduced Ziny to the girls. Luna’s brow raised when the teal troll spoke Kyrah’s name. She looked at the troll’s shy expression then to Kyrah whom did not seem to catch on. So she looked back Aran’s buddy to make sure she was seeing it right. Rubbing his right arm, the sheepish smile, the rosy cheeks, and especially the way those eyes were focused more on the red head as he extended out his hand. Someone had taken a liking to her demonic friend. Luna’s ears twitched in excitement but she calmed herself down before she took his hand. Perhaps there would be some fun this semester. At least she had something to focus on to distract her from thinking about her ex. “It’s very nice to meet you.” Luna shook the trolls hand.

Kyrah, however, was not as observant as Luna. At least not when it came to someone crushing on her. All she saw was a meek troll on his first day of school. “Yeah it’s nice to see a familiar face.” She shook his hand and smiled at Zinipto, though honestly he was merely a familiar classmate in her eyes. He was the boy that had sat next to her in that one class but she would not have been able to recall his name had it not been for Aran.
“Aran was just about to tell us where his home away from school.” Kyrah tried to get back to the good stuff. Only Luna added on to that.
“We were talking about our summers. Did you do anything fun and interesting this summer Ziny?” Luna asked as she paid close attention to the interaction between the demon and troll.

Kenny half expected the whole situation as he was stirred from his slumber by his slaves feet. his lips curling up from the pleasant feel of the soft cotton stroking his throwing flesh, he had told her no sex, but this foreplay. this he would allow, atleast for now.

he didn't open his eyes until her moist lips pressed upon his, his arms stretching over his head as he pretended to awake for her. "mmmm, morning... now do you remember what I told you?" he asked, making sure his perky littler servant knew her place as he eyed her morning atire, cute and Danny as always. he couldn't complain though the blondes adittude did not leave her with many options but 'cute' and he had Anna and Victoria if he we ever wanted a more refined woman.

"Yessss" Cindy dragged the word out like a teen complaining to their parents. "No sex with Master Kenny." She told him with a slight pout. This was not the first time he asked her this. In fact, after the incident where he bumped his head and she got to play nurse Cindy, he liked to remind her of his new rules every time she tried to have any fun. Cindy curled her knees up to lean them on his abs while her toes left the length of his morning wood so that they could play with his two soft sacs. "Oh, and don't use the word Master." She added in proudly as if she had just remembered. She curled her toes then used them to gently knead and roll his flesh. "... not in school or public." She at the end. Her ran her fingers through his messy hair. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked tilting her head. All the while she slide her feet to the base of his cock. She could feel this hot thick cock pulsing between the arches of her feet. The little vampire took in a shallow breath. Just thinking about the manhood beneath her soft stockings was putting her in the mood. "About the public part?" She pressed her forehead to his. Her fingers gently pressed on his chest to get a selfish feel of his muscle. Her feet began to slide up his shaft slowly then growing in pace as it went back down. The movement causing her soft knees to brush against his pelvis. "I can be really quiet. No one will see or hear us." She whispered the temptation to him. Then she leaned in to steal another kiss from him knowing he would be reaching his first climax soon.

she was smart, moving on top of him but still playing with her feet, it kept her in control without pushing the boundaries. though Kenny wasn't sure she knew how great her plan was, as she teased at his flesh with her toes again, her big blue eyes looking down upon him hungrily as if she were starved of blood. his body squirmed just slightly as she began working the shift again. his chest heaving as he fought the waves of pleasure,holding in any noises as he kept his smuggler grin upon his face, trying to keep his air of confidence as she masterfully worked at his weakness.

she let her make her casexual, never breaking eye contact as she spoke to him. he wasn't sure if she knew exactly what she was doing teasing him like this but the werewolf knew how to get out of it, he needed to clear his mind from temptation. his hands came back from over his head to trace softly over her spine as he spoke. "you know the students will treat us different if they knew our.. relationship." he argued in a relaxed tone his fingers coming to the hem of her panties, letting his index fingers trail over the elastic down her side before his palm caressed her thighs. "and how are you going to make any friends if you keep chasing me around?" he added as he pecked her lips his hands making it to her socks, a visible shiver running down his spine as he felt the fabric the same time her feet came to sandwhich his sensitive head, it was now he had todo it now, his hip wriggled and thrust up, humping her feet as his hands grasped her ankles to push them closer together. an audible groan left his lips as he pulled from hers, thrusting forward one more time to release his load upon the back of her leg, the white cumulative pouring out from the stimulation of the dream he had with Anna and the deprivation of sexualized interchange the past week.

his body shivered as his hands held her feet in place, his hip lightly convulsions to squeeze as much of the fluid from his shift as possible before his ass hit the mattress again with a relieved sigh. it took him but a second to get his wits about him again, no longer German did he feel the hungery need to roll her over and take her, no longer did he see how right she was about public displays of affection. "No, no aster and no sex in public. not with each other not for now." he said firmly but before she could pouted he leaned up to peck her on the lips again while simultaneously slapping her softly upon the ass, regretting it instantly as a wet spock met his palm. "see how messy it can get" he mused as he lulled his hand away to show it covered in glistening milky white jizz.

"I don't care." She replied thoughtlessly. Cindy had not really thought about how the other students would react to their relationship. She had been in the mansion for so long that she could not think of anything they could do to her that she could not take while standing next to him. And friends well she never had trouble making those. His fingers trailed over her panties, teasing the girl. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink from feeling his warm lips against hers. Cindy's pale skin shivered under his touch. Part of her knew this would not get further than her Kenny getting his morning release. Yet her body still seemed to hope there would be more as she reveled under his touch. Rules or no rules she could not help her desire for him. In fact the rules set possibly made her want this even more.

Her blonde curls fell beside her face as she watched his contorted face. She squeezed her feet tighter as he humped her feet released his load on her causing a pleased squeal to escape her lips. He was so hot right now, even when he shot her down with a firm no she found herself shifting her thighs as he kissed her. She could only imagine how wet she must have been. She finally broke eye contact to look at his messy hand. Cindy giggled then lifted up on her knees, taking his hand with her own. She licked his middle finger then slide it in her soft lips to suck off the cum. "I can clean messes" she hummed before licking the palm of his hand. "I was a maid." She reminded him as she skillfully ran her rough tongue up his finger, slide it into her mouth then snaked her tongue around the appendage until it was thoroughly glistening but clean.

After his hand was hungrily teased Cindy sighed and stood up off her Master. "I better go clean off your mess and change for school." She bent down forwards to steal another quick kiss. "Breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen." She informed him before she left to get cleaned up and dressed herself.

Kenny watched her skip away with a smile upon his lips. she was stubborn but atleast she was finally learning to control her hunger, he thought as he rolled out of bed to head to the shower. he was smart enough to have planned ahead and shower the night before, now only needing to rinse of the smell of sex and get his hair under control. he wore a very bland atire sticking with a white button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black slacks with a black tie just to look a little formal for the first day.

with that done he headed to the kitchen greeting their little guard dragons with a chuckle and pat on the head as he sat down, a pile of bacon waiting for him. he knew better though as he lifted up a piece and hand fed the hatchling half the meat. "I'm never getting a peaceful meal again am I?" he chuckled as he let the dragon take a few more pieces from his hand before she allowed him to eat his own.

Cindy used her vampire speed to quickly clean off Kenny's morning fun and change clothes. Less than five minutes later she stepped into the kitchen door way with her blond curls flowing over her shoulder, part of it was held up in a hair clip but she left a few strands hanging loose around the side of her face. She was wearing a light pink mini t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans, which happened to be bedazzled with little matching pink gems on the butt pockets. To finish the outfit off she was wearing a pair of pink loop earnings, a white crystal bracelet and matching clear heart hanging from her neck.

"I am ready." She announced as she dropped a light blue book sac onto the floor by the door. Cindy walked over to table where Kenny was eating. Opal had flown up onto the table and made herself comfortable curling up in front of Kenny's plate. Cindy leaned forward to pat the top of the dragons head. "I have to go to school. You be good while Mommy is away." She told the dragon whom nuzzled her head up against her arm and lightly gnawed on it. "And stay out of daddy's room." She added as if it understood.

Kenny's jaw dropped as the vampire entered the room, she was, she was half way normal looking. No short skirt, frilly trim, or over the top attire, she could fit in at school. IT was surprising, he half expected her in , anything else, trying to get him one last time. "It looks like you are." He agreed quietly, still unsure of her attire or her motive . But he wasn't going to outwardly question it as he pushed the plate away. "There eat up." He mused as he patted Opal's head for his good bye , grabbing the black book bag from his chair and slinging it over his shoulder. "Let's get going, don't want to start the first day off late." HE sighed as he headed towards the door, no matter how adventure filled a magical school sounded, school was still school and he was not looking forward to how the teachers might be here.

Zinipto's sheepish smile disappeared as Kyrah responded, her lack of any confirmation of his existence stung, but he wasn't too surprised. She was great demon, strong and powerful, and he was a spirit talker from another world, of course she wouldn't see him, not yet at least. The conversation was changed any ways, taking the spotlight off of him to his relief, the moment they spoke of Aran he knew his friend would steal all of the attention.

"It isn't too interesting, where I came from." Aran chuckled smugly delighting in the girls curiosity, oh how he could yank them about or give them relief right now, it would be easy, but not as fun. Plus he, just like Luna, saw his trolls stare, he knew he had to get him talking or he might stay an acquaintance for the rest of the semester. "Zinipto's summer on the other hand," The spider boy spoke out cheerfully as he wrapped an arm around the troll to pull him in. "I know he has a great story to tell."

WHY? why did that eight legged buddy of his have to turn the spotlight back on him. The troll cursed in his head as he watched the girls gaze turn back to him. "I.. I spent my time in another world, communin' wit duh-" HE cut himself off, knowing full well he shouldn't mention demons, not right now, it would be too awkward for him. "I learnt more on how ta talk to duh spirits." He said with a nod of confirmation. "Before I came back here and did duh same, Earth has a very diffren' outlook on duh spirits, ya know?" He added his words rolling out a little more naturally now, not having to weave around demon fighting, taming, or communing, as long as he could keep it about his time on earth he might be safe.

Cindy finished saying her good byes to the dragon then followed Kenny out the door. When they arrived at school she made sure she stayed close to Kenny. The anxiety of being at a new school started to get to her as they stepped into the main hallway. Being still fairly new to the monster world this was a new experience where anything could happen. It was exciting but at the same time it made her a little nervous. She walked along Kenny's side through the multicolor of students. It was strange, being surrounded by so many different species. In the mansion it was mostly pale people and before then humans. She looked over to Kenny with a smile. He must be feeling like a kid in a toy shop right now as she knew of his fascination for the supernatural. Her eyes scanned the classroom doors until she spotted the number on the slip of paper in her hand. "I think this is our homeroom." She pointed to the door but waited for Kenny to enter first then followed close behind.

Luna leaned forward in her chair, resting her elbows on her desk. She was starting to have fun watching Aran an Ziny as the boys tried to keep the girls entertained. Kyrah was toying with Aran whom kept avoiding any direct answers. Meanwhile Luna could tell Ziny was uncomfortable with the whole situation. He seemed to be the shy type and his friend Aran had a verbal chisel trying to break a conversation out of him. She wondered if Aran knew his friend liked Kyrah. It felt like he was playing the classic wing man. Now that she had made the connection it was clear by the trolls behavior how he felt.

Kyrah had not picked up on the same things Luna and Aran had. She was disappointed in Aran who once again was avoiding her question. He said it was not interesting which in her eyes meant it was probably the opposite. It felt like he was hiding something. None the less, she let the topic go. Instead her eyes studied the paint markings on the Troll as he answered Aran's questions, curious if she could identify them. "Mhmm" She agreed with a nod as he spoke of the Earth and other realm spirits being different. "What-" Her eyes shifted over his shoulder to the students entering the classroom. Suddenly Kyrah was completely stunned to see a familiar male face walking into the room. The Sith Lord?! She instantly named him. He was real?! The dream came back to her memory and the boy in casual clothing was now shirtless sitting in his ship with his pants undone. And she was on her knees with a chain around her neck leading to him. Kyrah resisted the urge to bite her bottom lip and instead crossed her legs under the desk. She leaned forwards on the desk. "The teacher should be coming in soon. Have a seat." She told Ziny pointing to the desk directly in front of her. He was a tall guy. His broad shoulders would likely hide her small figure. "What did the spirits say to you?" She asked him curiously as she tried acting normal in front of her friends.

Kenny had to say he was impressed with the amount of species in the school, the architecture wasn't new, he had been working his summer in the school's library and the halls were more than familiar to him now. But the diversity had more than doubled from the species that stayed on campus during brake, Cindy wasn't wrong he was like a kid in a candy store. but education was more important at the moment and he didn't let himself get distracted, all except for a few glances here and there he did not stop until they were at the door. As usual he opened the for his female friend, letting Cindy skip in first before he slipped in and took a cursory glance around the class, once more he didn't linger on many faces, just trying to get a grasp on the size of their class. There were a few familiar faces he had seen in the library, none he knew by name other than Aran, though he seemed pre-occupied and he wasn't one to butt into conversations. Instead he threw his book bag onto the closest empty desk, he would rather be in front, especially with the size off all these species, he wanted to be able to see and hear the teacher.

"You're right we got a few minutes before class tarts, better find my seat." Aran agreed , turning instinctively to try and sit next to where Zinipto had sat, only to see both sides taken. It didn't faze the spider though, this just meant his buddy was closer to the girls and he wasn't going to get in the way, heck it was a start, Kyrah had forced the troll to sit near her, maybe that was a good thing. Without a word the spider moved above the bustling class room to find a seat c conveniently behind the only other friendly face. "Any sign of Altain?" Aran whispered as his legs folded in to drop him in the desk behind Kenny.

"No, he was gone before we woke." The werewolf responded as he dug through has backpack to get out a binder and pen. "I was expecting him to be with you, he might have a pass though you know, him being a teacher as well and all." Kenny explained with a shrug unsure how any of this academy worked.

"I well, if ya insist" Zinipto shrugged in acceptance as he dropped his leather pack down to take a seat in front of the girl, turning back to res an elbow on the back of his chair as he spoke back to them, he might be shy but even he found it rude not to be facing the person that he was speaking to. "What the spirits say be confidential, some needed piece some need ta understand. the emotions that run through dis spirit world be crazy, ours is always in turmoil but dat be due to war.. not this, sadness confusion. Humans here, they do not understand their own afterlife." The troll explained, his words dripping with enthusiasm as he spoke of one of his true passions.

Cindy had finally felt the blow of Kenny's need to part from her when they went to take their seat at one of the desks. There was no empty ones near where Kenny sat. She frowned but did not say anything as she passed his desk. The desk behind him would have to do. Until someone dropped in from the ceiling to claim that seat too. Cindy was in awe of what she had just seen. Swiftly she took the desk behind the spider boy before another seat could be claimed from her. As she waited for class to begin her mind began to wonder about the spider boy that sat in front of her. More specifically about all of the things a half man half spider could do.

Kyrah's head, much like Cindy's, was thinking about the new student that sat in the front of the room. Was he a demon too? Had he creeped into her dreams last night? She wondered. At first she was irritated at the idea and angry anyone would dare go into such a private place. However, as she thought deeper about the dream it finally hit her. What if she was in his dream? She smiled and nodded to Zinipto, only half listening to his story. Was this a new power manifesting? Kyrah was happy that she was finally growing into a more powerful demon but dream walking.. why did it have to be that one? Why couldn't it be something cool like mind control or something. Kyrah was begging to worry for she did not know how long she had been doing this or how many dreams she had been having lately were actually hers. A subtle nudge of her foot form Luna caught Kyrah's attention just as Ziny had finished his explanation. "Yeah, the humans are pretty clueless to the world around them." She added to the Troll's conversation to prove she had been listening.

five more minutes past before the teacher stepped in, Kenny as always berating Aran with questions about his life before he transformed more interested in his friends primal past than his arcane upbringing. Zinipto continued his talk about the human spirit world, though he found out quickly the demon wasn't paying much mind, her responses so cut and paste that he fell silent a minute in and turned to just get his papers read for class.

the teacher looked as human as they came, an average 5'10" with a very athletic slender build though it could hardly be seen under the business suite he wore. hi jet black hair slicked back into a small pony tail and completion just slightly tan though it was easy to tell he was of European decent. he didn't look to the class as he entered instead looking back as he continued and unheard conversation with the man that followed, the true man of the hour. Altain walked his attention fully on the teacher as they spoke, he had grown his hair out during the summer, tied down as well into a tail that hung low against his up back. he unlike his colleague was dressed much casually, his upper body covered by a tight fitting tank top that left nothing to the imagination, his legs covered by a hybrid of fighting and yoga pants that hugged tight to his waist and ass but flared out just the slightest at his feet, any exposed skin covered in droplets of sweat.

"thanks again for coming to get me, professor " Altain exclaimed with a slight bow to the teacher, he had set up the equipment and had gone into a training session to clear his mind, nearly loosing track of time if it hadn't been for the teacher. he had said that to the teacher, in truth he had been training to avoid the confrontation he knew would happen in class if he went early, he dare not even look into the back row of desks as he parted from Selkie, though many might not tell their professor was as magical as all of them and just as ancient as a few of them, instead l9oking to the first seat he found in the front row, there was always a seat up front, like most human schools the students never seemed to be brave enough to be in direct line of sight with the teacher, but what did the angel have to fear from him.

"good morning class and welcome to your homeroom" the professor spoke out his accent thick with that of the Irish. "I am Professor Báisteach, and yes you can call me Teach." He chuckled out at his own joke before straightening his tie and continuing. ""I will be teaching you how to relate to interact with and generally live with human beings, now I know this can be a no Brainerd for a few of you here, but for others who have spent their life secluded or hidden away, we'll this is why the school was first founded wasn't it?" he spoke cheerfully extending his arms out to gesture to the building. "To start we will see how well you can blend with the humans around us, once more yes I know it will be weighted against a few of you but this is just a Guage to see what I will be working g with this semester. AND before any of you start judging what I am, let's put that to rest." with that he walked over to his desk, bending down to pull a suitcase from under his chair, laying it on the hard wood and clicking it open to pull out and hang the leathery skin of what looked like a seal carcass. "we all must make sacrifices if we wish to communicate effectively with the mortals now don't we?" he asked as he turned to look at the class before down at a sheet of paper on his desk. "Aran, you shall go first, do you have a human camouflage?"

the spider gave a toothy grin as he stood up, spreading his arms wide as he Tokina step to stand on his desk chair as the spider legs on his back popped off, disintegrating as they fell to the floor, then the two extra eyes closed on his cheeks the flesh closing up the lids to leave no trace before he began doing a little circle in his chair to bow at the class three times as if it were some great trick and taking a seat.

"good good, the hair might stick out but that is no problem" Teach said with a nodded before continuing down the list.

When the teacher walked in Luna's full attention had gone to Altain. He was wearing his work out clothes. She softly sucked in her bottom lip. His skin was glistening from the sweat. Why did he have to look so hot this morning?! Her man did like to stay in shape. She should have guessed he was training. She watched him, curious to how he would act. He kept his attention on the teacher the whole time. He did not even take a curious glance towards her. Her heart sank a bit as he found a seat in the front. He was still avoiding her. The first day of school was going to suck. The cow girl rested her chin in the palm of her hand, her ears matted down as she tried paying attention to the teacher. If Altain was not thinking about her she surely shouldn't be pondering on him.

Kyrah was focused on her dream predicament up until the teacher finally arrived. She too noticed angel boy giving her best friend the cold shoulder. She looked over to Luna with some simpathy in her eyes. The poor girl. She wished she could do something for her friend. Right now she could not think of anything. So her attention went back to the front of the class. Teach was a new professor. Ferus must have hired him for the new school year. As she had become accustomed to with all the new faculty he was easy on the eyes. She wondered for a minute if he was one of 'those' professors. The ones that would ask them to stay after class for extra credit, lessons or discipline. This thought allowed her imagination a little freedom and she started picturing Sith Lord Kenny in her head. Kyrah shifted slightly in her seat in arousal. Nope, no. She can't go there. Not now. So she tried focusing her attention quickly on Aran. His transformation was cool but nothing she had not seen before. The distraction did work a little though. It shifted her thoughts from an dominating sith lord to how screwed she was going to be when she climbed up on the desk to show nothing.

Soon her turn did come. Luna went first. She stood up. She looked at the teacher apologetically and twirled the tip of her tail around her wrist as an unconscious tick. "I could coil my tail beneath my clothes." She began on a positive note. "Its not very comfortable though. It starts to feel cramped after a while." She gave a reason why it could be a problem. "And my ears. They could be hidden under a big hat but that is an even bigger distraction. Plus Americans make you take hats off when inside otherwise they think you are being rude." She stated in a matter of fact tone.

Next came Cindy who had been in awe with each student whom was able to shift their bodies or create illusions to hide their physical differences. Soon it was her turn and she found that she really did not have much to say. "Hi everyone, I'm Cindy." She stated as she stood up beside her desk and turned to wave to the classmates behind her. "I am a vampire so I don't really look different than humans. As long as I keep my fangs retracted no one really notices. And if they do see them I can say they are fake." She shrugged. She paused a moment for the teacher's response then sat back down.

Almost last came Kyrah. With each student that had gone she was becoming more and more fearful of her turn. Not only was she going to have the entire class's attention on her, including the Sith Lord's. She had nothing cool to show. Finally the teacher called her name. Kyrah swallowed her fear and confidently stood up from her desk. A new set of golden rings jangled against her horns, she had gotten over the summer to replace the one Altain had taken. New year new start. The other students had to shift in their desk to look back at her since she was sitting in the back row. "The last time I went to the mortal realm I rode a joint invisibility spell." She explained knowing if she had just said she used an invisiblity spell they would ask to see. In this case it had been a family outting in which her father and brother had made sure they were not seen when they did not want to be. She placed her hands on her hips, her tail swaying behind her with the appearance of confidence when really it was the lack of that made it sway. "These do not go away." She slide her hand along the curve of one of her horn. Her eyes were focused on the teacher. She intentionally avoided looking over to the side of the room where the new students had sat. She did not want to get distracted or do something embarrassing in front of the class. "I haven't perfected that power yet." She added, not perfected meaning not at all.

"Good good, an alternative is wear a headband. New technology, fake twitching cat ears headbands, you can say the same with yours" Teach informed with a nod before writing down her skills of lack there of on his paper. moving on tot eh next, he skipped over as many people that already looked human as possible, a few witches, the single werewolf, an angel, all never had to worry about this part. "Aaah yes horns are going to be difficult" Teach mused as he looked to Kyrah, she was a young demon, hadn't come into her powers yet or she would be able to easily hide herself much like her holy counterpart could. That was something he did not bring up, it was not his place to speak of a demon's 'puberty'. He wrote down Kyrah's dalema in on the roster and moved on, making note that eh would have to talk to Ferus, see if they had a demon to talk tot eh younger ones about the change. A few more students and he was done, giving a pleased nod as he looked over the list. "now no one should be ashamed of not being able to blend in, that is why we are in this class, to help you all on your visits around the more populated human world." Teach spoke cheerfully as he looked over his class again. "I do expect each of you to try in the next week to come up with some disguise, it doesn't have to be outstanding but i expect each of you to have made an effort. When we start our social scenarios i expect you to come up to the front of the class in a disguise." He informed before continuing on with the rest of the class, the syllabus and schedule taking up the most of his time.

Kenny spent the introductions soakign in all the faces, fascinated by the transformations he saw. a sly grin popping upon hsi face as he eyed over the cow girl, glanvign over to Aran as he pointed under his desk to her, gesturign with his eyes trying to silently communicate witht he spider. Aran had no problem understanding his new friend, shaking his head subtly before his eyes poitned over to Altain, bringign his two index figners up in an 'X'. The answer giving Kenny a start, his brows raised, he had heard of Altain's Ex but he had never hear a species, she was an adorbale little chocolate cupcake. He was determined though an Ex did not mean off limits unless it had ended badly, and as if the spider had mind readign his fingers began weavign silk. he palms seperatings to shwo the word 'COMPLICATED' in a small web betwen his ten fingers befoer it disintigrated, and that was all Kenny needed to drop the subject for now. Still though he wondered if there were any others of her species aroudn the school, they seemed fun. There were a ew more females that caugth his eye though none moreso than teh red hea dthat stood up next, a brow cockigna s he looked her over, the freckles, the pale pink skin, the curved horns, it all looked familiar. Had he seen her around school? MAybe at the mansion?! oh he had hope dhe had seen her at the mansion, she was another one that seemed liek she would be fun, and that's when he caugth himself. Maybe it was bad to not have Cindy as a play thing, all this pent up hunger was making him judge every female as if they were a maid in the mansion.

Altaindidn't need to look about his head always forward, afraid of how he would feel if he saw her. He heart sinking and skipping a beat all at once as he heard her soft timid voice fromt he bakc of the class. Hsi head slumping down and eeys squintign shut as he fougth back waves of confusign emotion, unsure if he was angery, dad, lonely, depressed, it was all just a tidal wave at once. HE let out a shaekybreath as he opene dup again lookign down at his binder, decidign to fluip through his work notes again, make sure he knew when his teachign classes were , he neededd to shower before the first one, had to make a good impression for the students.

Back
Top Bottom