Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp craves for Star Trek (Adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Star Trek.
What if the reformation of Surak never happened and Vulcan remained in its preform violent state. Then was the time of domination and bloody war, but that was how the Vulcan clans liked it. Fighting for their lands, gain and mates was life in the fullest. Now they have spread out to the galaxy to conquer and bring slaves back to their planet.

basic plot # 1: Your OC is a present to the ruling Vulcan clan leader Sarek as tribute. In turn you are then given to his son Spock as his personal slave. For a time you try and resist, but your new master is strong and at times harsh in his punishment of you. But one day when another Vulcan by the name of Ston tries to touch you Spock goes into a rage, nearly killing the rival. Since that incident your master has grown equal parts more possessive and caring for you, confusing you deeply. why is he acting this way?

basic plot # 2: Your name is Amanda Greyson, princess of Earth. His name is S'chn T'gai Sarek, prince of Vulcan. You are taken in a search for a suitable female to assist Sarek during his Pon Farr, and to your horror after its over he decides to keep you.

basic plot #3: My character is a human female and your character is a male Vulcan noble seeking a new pet. He comes across me at a sale and buys me, not knowing that I have yet to be broken. Thus the task falls to him to properly train me.
[ all of these will be filled with smut and plot]

If anyone is interested reply here or Pm me. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom