You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 11-21-2017, 12:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

MxF & FxF literacy and plot, please!
03-19-2013, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 09:28 AM by Ms_Muffintops.)
MxF & FxF literacy and plot, please!
Updated: 4/19/17

Hi there, and welcome to my spectacularly underwhelming request thread! I'm a long time member here, though I've taken a few long term breaks due to college and life stuff. This post used to be super long and extensive. I thought I'd condence it by... well, a lot. As of right now I'm just creeping in the shadows.

+ I consider myself a literate roleplayer - but honestly, give me at least a paragraph and something to respond to and work with and we're good.
+ I prefer my roleplays to have plot to them, not just smut. Our ratios will likely be more plot to smut.
+ Will do MxF and FxF pairings - gender of the person I'm writing with does not matter. But if you're wondering about mine, I am cis-female.
+ I will not roleplay as myself and I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with people who roleplay as themselves (non-negotiable).
+ I also will not roleplay as or with real life people (ie. Angelina Jolie).
+ I do not tolerate jealous or possessive partners. This is roleplaying, not real life.
+ My do's and don'ts for smut can be found here! The stuff on the no list are non-negotiable.
+ People who love to plot and discuss our roleplay are my favorite kind of roleplayers.
+ I write in third person perspective.
+ When approaching me for roleplays, please refrain from "CopxThief?" there is little context there and I need more. Again, I have a high preference for plot.
+ I also don't really like slice of life roleplays. Our stories need something extraordinary about them.
+ I am partial to OCs, even if we RP in an existing universe like a Final Fantasy universe.
+ I am only going to say this once: DO NOT pester me or guilt me for a response to our thread(s). I will get to them when I can. If it has been something like... 2 weeks and I haven't responded you may then send me a PM asking for an update and I'll gladly respond. I have a job that leaves me physically and mentally exhausted, and I roleplay on other sites and I will respond in the order in which I receive my responses taking both sites into account.

Below are some plot ideas for your pickin' if any of them catch your eye.
My Request Thread
(read it before requesting)
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2013, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 02:22 AM by Ms_Muffintops.)
My Plots
[Image: plots.png]

White text means it is open.
Gray means I am not currently looking to do it or it has been taken.

Please note, these plots and any images provided are not concrete. They are free to tweak and alter and add to as you wish. These are just story ideas I've thought up.

Original Plots

Half... blood Prince/Princess? (I dunno I title for this lol. It's not Harry Potter though haha.)
(This one has hints of sibling incest... hints. It's not REALLY incest since they aren't blood related.)

Roleplay involving a Werewolf and a "Doll"
(I am not into ferals... so there will be no banging in werewolf form)

Band rivals and Lovers

Super-hero-esque

SOMETHING with time travel!

I haven't sorted out a plot for this, but I want something with a time-travel theme. No idea how it'd be done either. Working out the details.

Dream-Inspired
Yep, these are inspired by dreams I've had. I have fun dreams.

Dystopian Society

Two-Times Uniting

The God and the Sinner

My Request Thread
04-10-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Literacy, Story, Perversion, oh yes! (MxF)
curiosity bump
My Request Thread
04-15-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Halp! Need literacy, story, and creativity! (MxF)
Le bump
My Request Thread
01-19-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: MxF literacy and plot, please! (now with my fandoms listed!)
Bump? Just to see what happens.
My Request Thread
01-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Lol I love how when I used to bump this thread I'd usually get a hand full of responses, but add that "I don't want to do pure smut" disclaimer at the top, I only get one response. Yay filters!
My Request Thread
02-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Well, I only just joined, but I do have a few questions. First off, just so you know I did indeed read the Wall o' bloody friggin' text (just a joke, I I made sure to use punctuation to show that), Poppyseed, always a poppyseed muffin, or even better, poppyseed-lemanana. It was something I once had from a local bakery, banana-nut (without the nut) batter, lemon extract with poppyseeds spread throughout. Absolutely delicious and I took it home and ate in a bowl filled with milk just like it was cereal or some other food that goes well with milk in a bowl. On top of that, if there are some words in here that are incorrect, I apologize, it's freezing in the room where I store my computer, for money reasons, not because it's supah-dupah fancy. In that respect, there is a non-existent freezer apparently over my keyboard that freezes up my fingers into nice little pegs... an honest and unfortunate reaction, but perfectly natural considering below freezing temperatures where I live.

On to the actual questions however: what do you mean by smut, is the times-colliding RP open (I assume it is because of the font color, but I know updating OP's is tiresome after a while), and in the aforementioned RP - why in panties and a nightshirt? I just would feel slightly balked at that, but then again, I'm in a whole new realm of RPing so allow me to explain my questions in detail. Smut on the RP site I started on was anything beyond footsies (or such vague mentioning of said action), and while I appreciate your willingness to follow into said smut-like situations in an RP, I'm mostly unfamiliar with said situations so I'd be trying to avoid them for the most part. Story is quintessential to me, and I appreciate your love for it too. On that note, this does not mean my characters (if ever we take part in an RP) wouldn't be domineering, but rather less enthusiastic about, "intimate" matters, most other things will be easy enough to follow. This said, I am online often, arguably I may in fact be glued to my seat during the evening, only getting up to clean up or take care of chores and such.

Back to the RP's though, I love your sense of story-telling, and while the past-tense third-person may be slightly tricky, that is nothing when in a story I enjoy. To be honest, the Time-travelling one has me excited for when you do finish it up, and the times-colliding would be fantastic for me, especially considering I appreciate such plots, though again the shirt and panties has me slightly, *cough* reserved. The Half-Blood Prince is definitely something I'd like, seeing much possibility for interesting plot twists and arcs for various peripheral characters whom might be made more important should you accept the idea, though it definitely would have to be further fleshed out for sure. The final one was the Superhero-esque one, which would be pretty awesome. I had actually come up with an idea for a superhero a while ago that I had liked a lot and think you might be interested, though I'd perfectly understand if you don't. Though again it comes down to whether or not you think I'd be decent enough a RP partner (also I simply found this RT because random clicking is the best way to find adventure).
02-23-2014, 12:56 AM
(02-22-2014 08:16 AM)Long_Shot Wrote:  Well, I only just joined, but I do have a few questions. First off, just so you know I did indeed read the Wall o' bloody friggin' text (just a joke, I I made sure to use punctuation to show that), Poppyseed, always a poppyseed muffin, or even better, poppyseed-lemanana. It was something I once had from a local bakery, banana-nut (without the nut) batter, lemon extract with poppyseeds spread throughout. Absolutely delicious and I took it home and ate in a bowl filled with milk just like it was cereal or some other food that goes well with milk in a bowl. On top of that, if there are some words in here that are incorrect, I apologize, it's freezing in the room where I store my computer, for money reasons, not because it's supah-dupah fancy. In that respect, there is a non-existent freezer apparently over my keyboard that freezes up my fingers into nice little pegs... an honest and unfortunate reaction, but perfectly natural considering below freezing temperatures where I live.

On to the actual questions however: what do you mean by smut, is the times-colliding RP open (I assume it is because of the font color, but I know updating OP's is tiresome after a while), and in the aforementioned RP - why in panties and a nightshirt? I just would feel slightly balked at that, but then again, I'm in a whole new realm of RPing so allow me to explain my questions in detail. Smut on the RP site I started on was anything beyond footsies (or such vague mentioning of said action), and while I appreciate your willingness to follow into said smut-like situations in an RP, I'm mostly unfamiliar with said situations so I'd be trying to avoid them for the most part. Story is quintessential to me, and I appreciate your love for it too. On that note, this does not mean my characters (if ever we take part in an RP) wouldn't be domineering, but rather less enthusiastic about, "intimate" matters, most other things will be easy enough to follow. This said, I am online often, arguably I may in fact be glued to my seat during the evening, only getting up to clean up or take care of chores and such.

Back to the RP's though, I love your sense of story-telling, and while the past-tense third-person may be slightly tricky, that is nothing when in a story I enjoy. To be honest, the Time-travelling one has me excited for when you do finish it up, and the times-colliding would be fantastic for me, especially considering I appreciate such plots, though again the shirt and panties has me slightly, *cough* reserved. The Half-Blood Prince is definitely something I'd like, seeing much possibility for interesting plot twists and arcs for various peripheral characters whom might be made more important should you accept the idea, though it definitely would have to be further fleshed out for sure. The final one was the Superhero-esque one, which would be pretty awesome. I had actually come up with an idea for a superhero a while ago that I had liked a lot and think you might be interested, though I'd perfectly understand if you don't. Though again it comes down to whether or not you think I'd be decent enough a RP partner (also I simply found this RT because random clicking is the best way to find adventure).

Yeahhhhh, smut is definitely much more than footsy on this site. When I say constant smut, I mean RPs with nothing but sex between the characters. And smut to me is just that, sex. That's technically what it's supposed to be.

I will do RPs with sex, but it has to fit and/or it cannot dominate the story.
My Request Thread
02-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Alright, that's what I was hoping. I write for the story value and plot. While side-stories do interest me, I require a well-developed set of events and such as well as a full set of scenes before I begin to divulge from that main arc because it is simply better to lay down your cornerstone and foundation first. Well, did I pass your test, or would you like me to send you a sample paragraph? Also, if you settle for the latter, would you mind giving me a theme and setting (though the latter I can come up with easily enough to accommodate the theme)? Besides, isn't the allure in sexual encounters in that it isn't commonplace and thus almost always an adventure? One cannot simply have constant adventure without it becoming commonplace and losing its significance in ordinary life.
05-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Curiosity bump. Just to see what happens.
My Request Thread
04-19-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: MxF & FxF literacy and plot, please!
*cough*
My Request Thread